Three Friends in College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I had hoped you would come out of your shell some by now. So, nothing on the horizon?"

"No. I guess not," I conceded.

"Andrea is keeping busy. She tells me about her lovers. And I tell her about mine. I just talk to her, you know. You and I have to provide the evidence. How did you like your video, by the way?"

I turned red all over. I was hoping she would not mention it, especially in front of Andrea. I knew I shouldn't get up to leave. The girls would never let me do that. I remembered back in college when Huerta had apologized with her body. They both laughed in a good-natured way.

Andrea said, "Come on Garrett, don't blush again. We are all adults. I thought it was sweet when she told me about the video. And the panties.

Huerta added, "Have you been jacking off in my panties, Garrett?"

"Or wearing them?" Andrea added.

"Come on guys," I stammered, "Stop teasing me. I thought we were going to get together and catch up on good times in college."

"We are, Sweetie," Huerta added. I saw how you looked at me in my panties when I fucked you in college. I just knew it was the perfect gift to give you, I mean, in addition to my little video."

"Please, Huerta, stop."

"Oh, come on, Baby," Andrea chimed in. "That was too good a story to keep to herself. She said you were so cute. And yes, we share everything. I guess you want a video of me fucking my boyfriends also?"

What an ice breaker. I felt like one of the girls.

"Really, Garrett," Huerta said, "It is all right if you have been wearing my panties. Except that my ass is so much fuller than yours. Do they fit okay? Do you have them on now?"

"No. I don't."

"But you have worn them, right?"

"Hell no." I asserted. But my blush was even brighter. How had the girls guessed that I would be drawn to Huerta's panties?"

As the afternoon wore on, they eased up on me and even apologized for talking that way. They really wanted me to know that I was still part of the group regardless of gender. Both girls stressed that gender is getting to be less and less important in today's society.

I noticed that they were sitting closer together than they had started out. One girl or the other would emphasize a point by touching the other on the arm or leg. Eventually, their eye contact seemed to mean more than just catching up on college stories. We had had a few glasses of wine by this time and Andrea suggested that we order Chinese takeout instead of going out. Huerta apparently loved the idea.

"Tell you what girlfriends, you order the dinner while I take a shower. I want to wash the Amtrack off myself." Huerta said.

Andrea and I collaborated on our dinner order and called it in. I was to go pick it up when it was ready. We continued drinking wine until it was time for me to go pick it up.

When I got back, no one was in the living room. I was uncertain as to whether I should knock on the bedroom door but I figured that the girls would rather eat the food while it was hot.

I knocked and then opened the door. What I saw astounded me. Huerta was lying on her back with her head on the pillow. Andrea was between her legs and unabashedly licking her slick pussy. Huerta looked up and made eye contact with me. She smiled, then touched Andrea on her head and said, "Dinner's ready, Honey. Why don't we take a break and eat? Then we can take up where we left off with Garrett here also."

They both got up and pulled on their robes, both not bothering to pull them together. While Huerta's magnificent breasts fell heavily across her torso, Andrea's were the picture of perfection. They were full and firm. The most outstanding aspect of her breasts, however, were the large puffy pink areolas that were quite prominent. Her nipples stood out from the round areolas, no doubt from the excitement of having oral sex with her girlfriend. Now I knew that they were lovers as well as friends.

With no covering on their front sides, it was little wonder that my mouth froze in the open position.

"Come on, Garrett," Huerta said. "Let's eat. It is not like you haven't seen me naked before. Yes, we did fool around a little in college. We are not gay in the sense that we are confirmed lesbians. We both like cock too much for that. Just look at Andrea. She is every man's wet dream. Long legs, great boobs, pretty face, wet pussy. Is it a wonder that I like her assets also? You can join in after we eat. Okay?"

I didn't know what to say. Andrea cupped my face with her hand and kissed me on the lips. I could literally taste Huerta's pussy on her lips. We ate and drank even more wine. I was still blushing while both girls seemed to revel in their exposure to me. It was not in an enticing way. Again, I felt like they were treating me like they would one of their girlfriends.

I wasn't sure if they were serious about me joining in but they laid that to rest after we finished eating. Both girls brushed their teeth afterward then shed their flimsy robes and crawled back in bed.

"Quick, Sweetie, brush your teeth, so you can join us," Huerta called.

I was in a trance but I followed the instructions. When I was finished, Huerta said, "Don't you feel a little overdressed, Baby? Drop those jeans. I hope you are wearing my panties."

Of course, I was not. That would have been embarrassing. Huerta began nibbling and licking Andrea's pretty areolas while I was deciding whether or not to remove my clothing. Both girls looked at me and scolded me for not hurrying.

"What a shame," Huerta said when she saw my tidy whities. "Pull those off. We need to get you some proper threesome clothing."

I reluctantly dropped my underwear exposing my hard little dicklet. They giggled. My pubic hair was sparse and scraggly.

"That will never do, Sweetie. We are going to have to groom you up before we start." Huerta added. With that she ushered me into the bathroom where she ran some hot water in the tub and had me soak for a few minutes. She then lathered my pubic hair including my scrotum and proceeded to shave me smooth as a baby. When I was all shaved, she rubbed me down with a sweet-smelling lotion.

"Much better, Honey. Let's get you a pair of Andrea's panties to wear. Andrea picked out a pretty pink lacy bikini panty and told me to lift my leg while she put them on me. When I resisted, Huerta said, "Come on Garrett. We know you have been wearing my panties when you masturbate. Now put those on and quit acting so reluctant. Any man would love to be in your place right now. The least you can do is try to fit in if you are going to participate in this threesome."

I let Andrea put the panties on me. The feel on my slick cock and balls in them aroused me even more than I was already. My little cock was pushing the front of the panties out. Both girls gave me a feel as they pulled me into their bed. Andrea positioned me at Huerta's slick pussy and told me to get licking. When face to face with her slick pussy, I realized that she had a perfect vagina. Now that it was hairless, I could see that it was the combination of a small hot dog bun with a beautiful butterfly on it. Her vaginal lips were full and the sides fanned out like the proverbial butterfly wings. I had never experienced this before but vowed to learn quickly. I began licking her and sticking my tongue up her vagina. She was flowing a good amount of girl cum and I was enjoying it more with each moment. Huerta began to mew and encourage me.

"Oh, yes, Baby, lick my wet pussy."

I felt the bed shake and realized that Andrea had straddled Huerta's face and was fucking her mouth with her pussy. Now Andrea began to moan while Huerta was too busy to make any vocal sounds. All I heard was the slurping while Andrea moaned. Huerta was moving her hips more and I realized that she was about to cum. Andrea increased her movement and suddenly she squealed. Andrea's legs and body froze then bucked as she was reaching orgasm also. What at ride. Both girls were cumming like crazy. Huerta squirted her girl juice into my face. At that time, I thought it was pee. Both girls later explained that it was called squirting and was not urine but rather a female ejaculate much like a man cumming. It was just thin which caused some people to be freaked out thinking it was pee.

Their orgasms were intense. After the initial paralyzed moment, they settled into a more relaxed movement and enjoyed what I came to learn were some minor orgasms just like the aftershock of an earthquake. This went on for quite a while until they decided to switch places. Huerta positioned me onto Andrea's wet pussy. I licked and sucked while Andrea moaned and complimented me on my quick study of cunnilingus. Huerta muffled her mouth with her own wet pussy and eventually both girls came again.

In the afterglow, Huerta realized and said, "Garrett, Honey, we are sorry we left you out."

She pulled me to the side of the bed and removed Andrea's panties from me. They were soaked with my precum.

"Yeah, Sweetie, you are ready."

She held the pink panties in front of my little dicklet and placed my hand on the little but hard member signifying that I was to masturbate and shoot my cum on the panties. She even helped me by licking my cockhead until I was ready to shoot. As I tensed up, she placed the folded panties over me and held me as a shot streams of cum. When I stopped shooting, she looked at the mess and remarked to Andrea, "Our little friend may be small, but it makes a big mess."

With that, she held the panties to my mouth and had me lick my considerable cum amount into my lips.

"Doesn't that taste good, Garrett. Now you know why Andrea and I are not really lesbians. We both love to suck cock and eat cum."

This went on for several hours with us only pausing to drink more wine. Both girls later sucked my little dick even though they remarked that they really preferred big cocks.

12