Three Generations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While wiping me off, she said, "Now that was embarrassing. Go figure. I like the taste of cum, but the smell of it grossed me out."

I teasing said, "Well you know, once you get past the smell, you got it licked."

"Seriously?" she asked. Then when she realized I was joking with her, she said, "Oh You!"

I gently poked the end of her nose with my finger and said, "Gotcha'!"

She took my finger into her mouth, sucked it deeply, and then gently bit it.

She laid beside me and laid her head on my chest and began to play with my chest hairs while talking to me. She said that she hoped that she could get used to the smell of cum because she wanted me to give her a facial someday. I lay there thinking, 'this eighteen year old knows more about different kinds of sex stuff that I didn't know about until my mid to late twenty's. It had to be the internet where she was learning all this stuff. Unless, perhaps, maybe I had lived too sheltered of life growing up in Backwoods, USA.'

"How was your high school commencement?" I asked her.

"It was ok. I got my diploma, that was all that mattered to me," she said. "I was more excited about going a friend's party afterwards than I was in all the pomp and circumstance."

"The party turned into a disaster though," she continued, "My ex-boyfriend was there and he tried to convince me to get back together with him. When I told him no, he decided to be a prick toward me in front of a bunch of he buddies."

"Hey Nicki, you want to licky my dicky? Just for old times' sake?" he taunted me, "Nicker the Dicker Licker. Nick Licks Dicks."

"I told him, 'I have been with a REAL man, I don't have time for little boys anymore' and turned to walk away," she proudly boasted and then continued, "He took that as an insult and grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me towards him and raised his hand as if to slap me. One of his buddies grabbed his arm and told him to quit being an asshole and to just let it go. As I walked out the door, he shouted, SLUT!!!!"

"Boys can be cruel, and so can men," I told her.

"It didn't bother me. Like I said, I don't have time for little boys anymore. You're not cruel. I hope someday I can find a guy to marry that is as sweet and nice as you. You don't by chance have a son?" she inquired.

"Nope, no son," I said.

We laid there for a while longer and then we decided to go raid the refrigerator. She reached under the couch and pulled out a game of Scrabble and laid it on the table. She said if her grandma asked us what we did all evening, I was to say we sat around and talked while we played Scrabble.

It was around midnight by then, Sharon wouldn't be home from work for another couple of hours. Nicki and I decided to turn in for the night. I began to prepare the nook above the couch. Nicki told me that her grandma said that I should sleep in the 2nd bedroom since Kristin wouldn't be there. I protested that it wasn't fair to kick Nicki out of her own room, but she said (with a giggle) what her grandma says, is the law.

I waited until Nicki crawled into the nook and said good night to her. She kissed me and hugged me with a tight embrace.

"Thank you for being stronger than me and not taking my cherry. I was really horny and wanted to feel you inside of me. Thank you for respecting me and caring for me so much," Nicki said, "I could fall in love with you."

Speechless, I just kissed her forehead and tucked her in, as if she were a little girl. I then went back the short hallway to the 2nd bedroom and crawled in to bed. Exhausted, I fell quickly into a REM sleep.

*******************************************************************

I awoke the next morning around 7:00am. I peeked in to Sharon's room to see if she was there. She was sound asleep still, so I slid her door shut as quietly as I could so as not to wake her.

I did my usual bathroom routine. I remained shirtless but slipped on a pair of lounging pants. I still wasn't used to the constantly being nude lifestyle yet. I then went out into the kitchenette to fix some coffee.

While the coffee was brewing, Nicki spoke softly from the nook, "Good morning Handsome. Johnny Handsome! That will be my secret pet name for you."

I guess she must have seen or heard of the 1989 movie with that for a title.

She hopped down out of nook, gave me a quick kiss and hug and disappeared into the bathroom. When finished, she returned to the little kitchenette to join me. She was wearing a long nightshirt with a picture of some Boy's Band on it. We sat at the little table and drank coffee and talked. I asked her what time her grandmother usually slept until. Nicki said that she normally gets up between 8:00 and 9:00.

The Scrabble game was still on the table. Nicki opened it up and started to spell words on the board. She wasn't actually playing the game, she was just choosing letters to spell the word she wanted. I joined her in the game.

She wrote JOHNNY. From the N, I wrote NICKI. From the K, she wrote KISS. I wrote PRINCESS, downwards, ending on the first S in KISS. From the last S in KISS, Nicki wrote downwards, SUCKS(blank piece)U.

She giggled and then cleared the board. She sorted through the letters and began to add them to the board. Just sentances, not building off of other words.

LORI WANTS TO SUCK YOU

YOU WILL BE HER FIRST

I added to the board:

SHE IS TOO YOUNG

Nicki added:

SHE IS EIGHTEEN

I didn't know how to reply, so I didn't add anything.

Nicki spelled out:

I WANT TO SHOW HER HOW.

She cleared the board and wrote:

PLEASE

I added to the board:

WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS

She added:

U DA BEST

We had just cleared the board of our "conversation" when Sharon came out into the kitchenette.

"Good Morning you two," she said. "Boy, it's nice to wake to the smell of coffee."

Nicki and I said our good mornings back to her.

She poured herself a cup and sat it down on the table. She noticed that mine and Nicki's cups needed topped off, so she gathered them up and took them to the counter to do so. She sat Nicki's down on the table first and then mine.

She was standing behind me and reached around me to place my coffee on the table. I could feel her DDD's press against my back. I unconsciously leaned backwards in to them. Sharon deliberately rubbed them against my back. She then lifted them, one in each hand, and placed them around my head and rested them on my shoulders. Then she massaged the sides of my head with them.

Nicki laughed and said, "That's probably the 'BREAST Head' that Johnny has ever had!!!!"

"SHARON NICOLE!!!" Sharon scolded her namesake, "Shame on you. I should wash your mouth out with soap!" Then she laughed, and massaged my ears with her breasts.

"What's our plans for today?" I asked.

Sharon said, "Well, I think I will go easy on you and let you relax this weekend. Maybe we can spend some time in the pool today. What time is your party, Nicki?"

There was a designated area at the camp for the youth only. Only screened and selected adults were permitted in that area to act as monitors. There were pool tables, volley ball courts, shuffle board, exercise equipment and so forth. After a youth graduated high school, they were no longer permitted to be in the youth designated area. As a part of the Independence Day weekend events, the camp staff held a party in the youth center for the high school graduates to recognize them as they gained their independence. Nicki was going to be one of the guests of honor.

"I think it is from noon until 4:00," Nicki said.

Sharon suggested that since it was such a beautiful morning that we go out on the deck and finish our coffee. She then wanted to get a shower and head up to the main area. Nicki and I got undressed and joined Sharon in the buff and headed up to the showers after we all finished our coffee. Nicki kept "accidently" getting under the same shower head as me and would brush her bum against mine. Once, when she noticed her grandmother wasn't looking, she took her soaped up hand and stroked my cock a few times. Trying not to get a woody was practically impossible.

We then went up to the main area and spent the morning relaxing. Nicki and I went into the sauna for a while and then joined Sharon in the hot tub. Then we spent time swimming and watching people playing volley ball. (I enjoyed watching bouncing boobs more than watching the game.)

Time went by so quickly, soon it was almost noon and Nicki had to get ready for her "graduation" party. She showered quickly at the showers near the pool and then went to the party.

*******************************************************************

Sharon and I went back down to her trailer for some lunch. While walking there I told her that I had brought some pictures of my mom's side of the family if she wanted to see them. She said she would like that very much.

She was going to make corn on the cob and hot dogs on the grill for lunch. While we waited for the water to boil for the corn and the charcoal to get hot for the dogs, we looked through the pictures.

"This is a picture of 'our' grandma. I can't get over how much you look like her," I said.

"I do!" said Sharon, "I can't get over that."

"Actually, she was probably the age you are now when that picture was taken," I said, "it was taken about a year before she passed away."

"Thanks a lot. That's encouraging," Sharon jokingly said.

She got to see pictures of her real dad in various years of his life, her aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins.

Soon, the water boiled, the coals were hot, the food was cooked and then we ate.

Sharon wrestled to eat the corn on the cob. "These damn dentures. I hate them!!", she complained. She took her dentures out and then cut the corn off of the cob with a knife and then ate it with a fork. "It's just not the same not eating it right off of the cob."

After she ate her corn, she picked up the bare cob and put it in her mouth and sucked the butter off of it. It looked like she was sucking a cock. When she realized what she was doing she made a comment about me enjoying watching her doing that. I didn't disagree with her.

"You know, I haven't sucked a dick ever since I got my dentures. I wonder if I can still do it?" she thought out loud.

I answered, "I think a gum job would feel good myself."

"Is that a hint?" she asked.

"It would be a first for me," I answered.

"We got some time before Nicki gets back. Want me to try it on you both ways?" she said while putting her dentures back in.

"But what about me being married or us being cousins?" I asked.

"Oh, that was before. This is now. I just used the married part as a reason not to mess around the last time. The real reason was that I didn't want to have to face each other every day at work afterwards. Now that we don't work together, it won't be a problem. The cousin part? I think it makes it more exciting!!" was her extended response.

She had me sit on the couch and she got on her knees in between my legs. My cock was already hard from just the anticipation of what was going to happen. She wrapped her mouth around my cock and began to lick the underside of my cockhead. Cupping my balls in her one hand, she held the base of my cock with her other.

She slid her head down further and I could hear sucking sounds, but really didn't feel much suction. She tried a few more times and then took her mouth from my cock.

"I can't get much suction with the dentures. Let's try it without them," she suggested.

She took her dentures out, laid them on the arm of the couch, and once more, placed her mouth over my manhood. She slid about half of it into her mouth, tightened her lips around it, and began to suck. I never felt such suction on my dick as I felt at that given moment. My dick felt like it swelled to twice it diameter and became as hard as steel.

Sharon stopped sucking and without removing my dick from her mouth said, "Must feel pretty good, huh?" and resumed sucking.

"Oh Yeah!!!! It feels.......LIKE I AM GOING TO CUM!!! Slow down before it's too late!!!", I pleaded, as I pushed her head off of my cock.

"Feels that good, huh?" she said. "I will get back to that. Your leaking precum tastes pretty good, I can hardly wait to taste the real stuff."

She stood up, turned around with her back towards me, and sat down on my lap. She swiveled her butt around a few times to get in to position and then she reached behind herself and guided my cock in to her love nest. She moaned as my manhood penetrated her wetness. Reaching around her DDDs, I gently rolled her nipples between my fingers as she rode my cock. Her pussy was so wet, I could hardly feel myself inside of her. She must have been able to feel my hardness inside of her though, because she began moaning and riding me faster and faster.

MMMph MMMph MMMph was the sound she made with every downward thrust over my cock. Minutes passed of her enjoying riding my cock and then with one final downward thrust, she became as if a statue, tensed up and went OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her wet love juices flowed around my cock and squished out between her butt cheeks and the tops of my legs. She swiveled around some more, rubbing her wetness on me.

"Did you cum?" she asked me.

"Not yet," I said.

"Good!! I want to taste it," she practically ordered me.

I remembered when Nicki said that what grandma says is the law. It was then that I understood what she meant by it.

Sharon stood up, grabbed the nearest towel and wiped the wetness from her drenched love nest. She then got back onto her knees between my legs and took the towel and wiped her love juices from my still hard cock, balls and legs.

She took my cock into her denture-less mouth and began to suck me. Again, she put about half of my length into her mouth. Her sucking technique caused it to once again grow in diameter and hardness. She was taking her thumb and was rapidly massaging the underside of my cock where the base of it met my scrotum. The sensation felt as though she were using a vibrator on me. The vacuum of her suction began pulling my cum from my prostate, causing it's flow to begin to rise up my shaft like mercury rising up a thermometer. It slowly flowed past the point where her lips were wrapped around my rock-hard manhood and once it got past that point, it erupted out of my penis like someone taking their thumb off of the end of a charged garden hose.

Sharon swallowed all of my cum down her throat without leaking a drop. As my cum was flowing down her throat, she was moaning, MMMMMMMMMMM, the entire time.

After she drained me, she took the towel and wiped her mouth and my cock dry with it. She remained kneeling between my legs and rested her arms on my thighs. Laying her head on my abdomen, she said that she could fall asleep right there until it was time for her to go to work.

"What time is it anyway?", she asked while turning to look at the clock, and then, answering her own question, said, "Almost 3:00. Nicki should be back around 4:00, and then I will have to get ready to go to work. I hate this shift on Saturdays."

With that, Sharon got up and went to the kitchenette. She said that since we just ate around an hour ago, she wasn't hungry. She felt that Nicki would not be hungry either because she probably ate at her party. She asked me if I were hungry, I told her no. She said if Nicki and I got hungry later in the evening, there were pizza rolls in the freezer. While talking to me, she put a pot of coffee on to brew.

After the coffee was brewed, we went on to the deck to enjoy the midafternoon warmth of the sun while drinking our coffee. We talked some more about "our" family and looked at some more pictures. Sharon commented that I must look like my dad since she couldn't see any of the Riley resemblance in me. I told her people say that I am the spitting image of him.

Before we knew it, it was shortly after 4:00. Nicki and her friend, Lori, came running down the lane to Sharon's trailer. Nicki was nude, but Lori was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

"Grandma! Grandma! They are taking a van load of us to town to see the movie, Superman Returns!!!! May I go???" she said and asked excitedly.

"And leave Johnny here all by his lonesome?", Sharon asked.

I said, "It's ok. She only graduates high school once. It sounds like it will be the last chance that she "can be a kid" here. I'll be ok. Maybe I'll go up and relax in the sauna and hot tub while you guys are gone."

"Ok," Sharon said, "How much is it going to cost me?"

"Can I have $20?" Nicki asked.

Sharon went inside to fetch money out of her purse. When she was out of view, Nicki took Lori's hand and wrapped it around my cock.

"You want that Lori?", Nicki, giggling, asked her friend.

Lori pulled her hand away and timidly shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head at the same time.

Nicki went inside to get dressed. Lori tagged along with her. But before they went inside, Nicki kissed me next to my ear and whispered, "Later, my Johnny Handsome".

The girls soon reappeared, dressed, and excitingly left to go meet the van and go to the movie.

Sharon was getting ready to leave for work. She apologized for everybody abandoning me. I again reassured her that I would be alright. I would see her in the morning.

After she left, I went into the bathroom and again cradled my soft cock in my hand. Amusing myself, I said to it, "Well Old Buddie, are you going to be UP for it later on tonight?"

I then headed up to the main area to relax in the sauna and hot tub. I was catching on to the greeting, "Nice to SEE you!" as I passed by people in their nakedness.

I could get used to the Naturist Life Style, but I knew it would be impossible to even bring the subject up to the woman that I was married to.

TO BE CONTINUED....

*************************************************************

A note from the author:

The events about the suicide of my Uncle are, tragically, true.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) not only affects some returning

Combat Veterans, but also their families and all those around them.

Please, Support Our Troops and their families.

***************************************************************

12