Three Generations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, instinct took over for Lori. She sensed my heavier breathing and the swelling of my cock and began to move her mouth up and down my shaft faster. My hot cum was entering my shaft, and just as Nicki said, the 'vein' as she described it, began to swell. My load erupted from the end of my cockhead into Lori's mouth. Lori gagged and pulled away, and ran into the bathroom.

Nicki quickly tried to get her own mouth over the end of my cock to take the next spurt of cum into her throat, but her timing was off and it hit her in the face. Her eyes started to water as she tried to suppress her gag reflex. I knew it was the smell that bothered her, not the taste, so I quickly told her to breathe through her mouth. She heeded my instruction and jacked off about 5 more spurts of cum from me on to her face.

She looked up at me, her face covered with my semen, smiled and said, "I DID IT!!!" and then she joined her friend in the bathroom.

I could hear Nicki consoling Lori, telling her that it was alright. That she really didn't know what to expect the first time. She will be able to do it the next time.

'The next time?' I thought, 'Holy crap, I hope she wasn't talking about another try with me within the next hour or so.' Again, I cradled my soft cock in my hand and thought of Elmer Fudd saying, "No buwwets weft."

Nicki came out of the bathroom, her face cleaned off, with a wetted washcloth and wiped my flaccid man tool clean.

"Where's Lori?" I asked.

"She's still in the bathroom. She's too embarrassed to face you," Nicki said.

"Lori? Sweetheart. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You did good. Can I come in and give you a hug?" I consoled her.

From behind the closed door, I heard a faint, "Unn Huh."

I slid open the door and Lori pushed me across the tiny hallway into the second bedroom. I landed on my back on the bed and Nicki joined her and the two of them began to tickle me to death. They laughed and giggled while they tortured me and when they finally stopped, Nicki said, "Gotcha!!!"

I pulled both of them against me into a group hug and I kissed them both on their foreheads. We lay there, crowded together on the too small single bed, saying nothing. Just cuddling and relaxing. They both lay their heads on my chest and played with my chest hairs.

We then took turns in the small bathroom and got cleaned up. We all put our night clothes on. Nicki put on her 'Princess' night shirt. Lori put on a night shirt with 'Sweet Thing' written on it. I put on my lounging pants and a Harley T-shirt.

It was about midnight when we decided to go raid the refrigerator. We made some sandwiches and since it was a comfortable warm night, we went out on to the deck to eat them. The moon was full, the stars were out. Fire flies were putting on their own light show. We could see fireworks bursting in the air, miles away from where we were. Life seemed perfect.

We sat relaxing, talking, telling jokes, laughing and just enjoying life. We lost track of time and were somewhat surprised when Sharon came 'home' from her shift at work.

Sharon joined us on the deck, and said, laughingly, "Having a late-night party huh? When the cat's away the mice will play?"

"Hi Grandma," Nicki said.

"Hi Grandma Sharon," Lori said.

"Hi Perrty Mamma," I said.

"What have you guys been up to all night?" Sharon asked.

Nicki said, "Oh, we hung around up in the main area for a while and then came down here and played a little Scrabble, sat around and talked. We saw some aerial fireworks going off in the distance and came out here to watch them and lost all track of time."

"Well, I'm beat, I am going to go to bed," Sharon said.

"Me too. Sounds like a good idea." I chimed in.

Nicki let Lori sleep in the nook and she took the couch.

As soon as I hit the mattress, I fell into a deep, contented sleep.

A few hours into my deep contented sleep, I woke up, needing a drink of water. I slid the door open slowly and quietly so that I would not disturb anybody else. When I tip toed from the 2nd bedroom into the hall way, I heard moaning's of pleasure coming from the couch and nook area of the trailer. The bright moon light was shining through the window and softly illuminated the couch and nook. I could see the silhouette of Nicki and Lori on the couch in a 69 position. Not wanting to invade on them, I went back to bed, ignoring my parched throat. I left the door open and lay there, somewhat still invading on them by listing to them. I felt my cock stir, so I masturbated. I still had 'one buwwet weft'.

Sunday: Independence Day

When morning came, it started later for all four of us. I woke up first, around 9:00am, did my bathroom routine and then went to the kitchenette to make coffee. Nicki and Lori were laying naked, side by side in each other's arms on the couch. Looking back the hall to make sure Sharon's door was still shut, I woke the girls to warn them about their sleeping arrangement. Lori hurriedly scrambled up in to the nook.

Nicki said, "Oh Shit! Do you think Grandma saw us?"

"Her door is still shut, I don't think so," I quietly said.

"Thank you for the warning. You're not curious about finding us this way?" replied Nicki as she sat up and kissed me.

"You'll tell me if you want to. If not, it's your and Lori's private secret," I said.

Lori leaned out of the nook and kissed me.

The two girls pulled the covers over their heads and went back to sleep.

I poured a cup of coffee and went out on the deck and sat and enjoyed the fresh morning air. Soon, I was joined by Sharon.

"Good Morning Perrty Mamma," I said.

"Good Morning Johnny. Thank you for making coffee. I could get used to having you around to spoil me in the mornings," said Sharon.

"Want me to cook breakfast for you? I make a pretty good omelet," I offered.

Sharon took me up on the offer. The girls woke up, so I made enough for all of us. While eating, I ask Sharon what color Kristin's eyes were. Sharon said blue, just like her's. I told her about the trait of blue eyes passed on from generation to generation in our bloodline.

I told her about Dave and Karen telling me about the pig roast and all of the activities going on. She wanted to know who Dave and Karen were. I described them by referring to Dave's French Tipped toenails and fingernails and ankle bracelet. She knew who I was talking about, but said she didn't know them.

"Oh, I heard your cell phone ring this morning. It sounded like you got a beep that whoever called left a message," I had almost forgot to tell Sharon.

Sharon retrieved her phone from her purse and checked for a message. It was from Kristin. She said was going to try to make it to the fireworks display tonight.

After breakfast, the four of us went up to the public shower and got cleaned up. We coated ourselves with suntan lotion and then went to the main area for all of the Independence Day festivities.

The giant-sized Twister game looked fun. Naked bodies twisted into all sorts of provocative positions. For a camp that didn't permit open sexual contact, the games they played sure eluded to it. I saw Bob and Elaine playing the game. Elaine was in a position where there was a man's soft dick dangling in front of her mouth. She was brave. She took the head of it into her mouth and teasingly sucked it for a split second. The startled man lost his balance and collapsed and had to leave the game.

There was a balloon toss. The balloons were filled with shaving cream, not water. That was a fun game to watch.

There were several volley ball games being played on the different courts.

Horseshoe toss. That was my game. We played, Sharon and I against Nicki and Lori. The girls won. I told them that I let them. They didn't believe me and heckled me about being a sore loser.

The Revlon blond and the man that was sitting next to her in the steam sauna joined us. "We play the winners," the man said.

Lori ran over to me and tugged my hand to take me closer to the couple.

"Grandma, Grandpap, this is Grandma Sharon's cousin, Johnny. Johnny this is my Grandparents, Pam and Larry," Lori excitedly introduced us.

"Nice to meet you," I said, "I mean, Nice to SEE you."

"Nice to SEE you too," they replied in unison.

We all laughed.

They played Horseshoes against the girls, and the girls won again.

The day was good. Too crowded to have an opportunity to swim or get in the hot tub, but there was a lot of other things to do. There were live bands that played all day long. Each band played for about an hour and then switched off. There was Country, Disco, Rap, even a Big Band Era brass band performed.

I could smell the pigs roasting on the open pit fire all day. Dinner time was 5:00. I was looking forward to it. I always enjoyed drinking beer while at a pig roast, reminisce from my younger Harley days. I prayed that I could control the amount I consumed.

5:00 finally came. The camp staff hired a fantastic caterer that knew not only how to roast a pig, but also how move a lot of people through the lines quickly. I was hoping maybe Kristin was working for this caterer and didn't say anything as to surprise us, but I didn't see her anywhere with the catering staff.

I managed to enjoy my roasted pig dinner and only drink three beers. Not enough to affect me. I was glad of that. Sharon did not need to see the other bloodline trait that was passed on to me from her real dad's family lineage along with the blue eyes. After we ate we went back to the trailer to relax, maybe nap, before the fireworks display.

The girls wanted to stay up at the main area for a while, so Sharon and I went down to the trailer, just the two of us. When we arrived, we both collapsed on to the lawn chases.

"What a feast!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, that pork was soooooo tender. The ole' dentures enjoyed it," Sharon laughed.

Soon, we both fell asleep on the lawn chases.

"Hey! Lazy bones!!" was Kristin's greeting when she arrived and found us napping on the lawn chases. "Sleeping with your cousin, huh Mom?" Kristin laughed.

"Ohhhh! Don't get old Kristin," I said, trying to imitate Water Brennan, as I struggled to rise out of the chase to greet her.

I greeted her with a hug and a kiss. Asked her how she has been, how her day was. All the formal greeting stuff. She was doing fine. She told me that she was beat from 3 caterings in a row. She said that she could use a nap too. She said she would really like to go use the hot tub if they allowed her to wear her bathing suit. Sharon reminded her of the nude rule for the hot tub and swimming pool. She also said that she wished that she would loosen up and enjoy the nude lifestyle. Kristin again said she was not in to that.

Kristin went inside to shower. Sharon and I laid on the lawn chases and talked. When Kristin was done, she came out wearing cutoff jeans and a Daisy Duke style halter top. She looked so sexy. Sharon suggested that we should also get dressed for the fireworks display, it may get chilly. We went inside, got dressed and joined Kristin again.

Kristin announced that she had decided that after Nicki goes to college, she too was going to go to college part time to study Physical Therapy. Sharon and I both told her that was a great idea and encouraged her to pursue it.

It was almost dusk, soon time for the fireworks display. Nicki and Lori came to join us on the deck to watch them.

"Hi Mom!!!!" Nicki said while giving her mom a hug and a kiss.

"Hi Aunt Kristin," Lori said.

"Hi Girls," answered Kristin.

(I thought it was neat how the girls referred to each other's grandparents as their own and Kristin as Lori's aunt, even though they really weren't related. It was just a respectable way to address them while using their first names.)

"We can see the fireworks from here?" I asked.

"Yep. Right over there," said Nicki, pointing in the direction of the public shower we had used previously. Then the girls went inside to get dressed.

The fireworks display soon started. I was more fascinated by watching the smiles on Kristin's, Nicki's and Lori's faces as they enjoyed the explosions in the sky. During the grand finale, they screamed and cheered and clapped with such enthusiasm and excitement. It was so invigorating.

Afterwards, Sharon asked Lori if she was spending the night again. Lori said yes, if it would be ok with her. Sharon said there may be a sleeping arrangement problem. The girls offered to sleep together on the couch, and I could sleep in the nook.

Kristin suggested that the girls sleep in Sharon's room because it had a double bed, Sharon sleep in the second room, I sleep in the nook and she sleep on the couch. Sharon and the girls agreed to this. I objected and suggested that the nook was probably more comfortable than the couch, that Kristin should get the nook and I'll take the couch. She tried to protest it, but I wouldn't give in. So, I got my way and got the couch that night.

When an opportune time arrived, Nicki whispered to me, "You and Mom should get the double bed." She then winked, giggled and pursed her lips and blew me a kiss.

We sat around and talked a while longer and then we all got ready for bed. Nicki in her Princess night shirt, Lori in her Sweet Thing night shirt, Sharon had on an oversized long flannel shirt, she probably would take it off and sleep in the nude. I had on my lounging pants, but would strip to my underwear before getting under the covers.

Kristin put on a long, tight, white, man's "wife beater" tank top. It was practically transparent over her braless breasts. I could see the outline of her areolas and nipples through it as if I had x-ray vision. I could feel a tent starting to form in my baggy lounging pants.

Nicki, Lori and Sharon all said their good nights and went back the hall to their rooms. Kristin and I sat on the couch and talked for a little while. She asked me more about her real grandfather. I got the photos that I had brought up and we looked through them.

There was one of my wife and I. I tried to tuck it out of sight before she saw it, but didn't succeed.

"Is that your wife?" she asked me.

"Yes, that was taken on our Honeymoon," I said.

"She's pretty," Kristin said, "you two looked happy."

"That was 'Once Upon a Time'," I said. "The happy in our 'Happily Ever After' disappeared somewhere along the line of time."

"You don't have to tell me. Believe me, I know that from first-hand experience," Kristin somberly said, "well, time to hit the hay, I'm beat. My back is so sore."

"Need a massage?" I asked.

"You offering?"

"Hop up on the nook, I'll try to work some kinks out of your back for you," I said. "I'm not a Chiropractor, but I have been to one enough times that I may be able to fake it."

"How about I crawl up. I don't think I have enough hip in my hop to make it," Kristin said laughingly.

As was the night before, the nook and couch area was illuminated by bright moonlight shining through the window. Once Kristin got into the nook, she lay on her back and pulled one knee to her chest and then the other to stretch her glutes.

"Roll over once," I said.

She winced from the pain.

"Easy," I coached her.

"Once over easy?" Kristin laughed.

Once she was situated, I knelt on the couch and began to massage her back. Her muscles were so tense and tight and knotted. I slowly manipulated her shoulders and upper back. She moaned with enjoyment as her tensions began to disappear.

Moving down to her lower back, I stood up on the couch and felt around on her spine for the inflammation. I leaned across her and told her to exhale. While she was exhaling, I exerted pressure on her spine and heard all of the 'snap, crackle and pops' of her spine realigning, thus relieving the pressure and inflammation.

"Ooooohhhhh Myyyyyyyy!" That feels better than sex," Kristin said with a moan.

The manipulating of her back drew her t-shirt up, exposing her buns of steel. I began to massage them for her. She arched her butt upwards, inviting my touch. Sliding my hand in-between her thighs, I awaited her reaction before proceeding. She parted her legs slightly, revealing her love nest. Gently, I massaged her labia lips. My touch caused her to spread her legs a little further apart.

Slowly I parted her lips with my fingers and could feel her wetness begin to lubricate her woman hood. The lubricated folds of her labia made it easy to slide my fingers to her clitoris. Making gentle contact with it caused her to spread her legs even more and her clitoris to grow.

I tried to get my head in between her butt cheeks to reach her clit with my tongue, but the angle was all wrong. Kristin said, "wait a minute" and got up on her elbows and knees, turned her butt towards me, exposing her womanhood for my ease of access. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked it and licked it. She held her hand over her mouth to muffle the sounds of her moans of pleasure. Sliding two fingers into her love box as I licked her love button, I found her G spot and gently massaged it.

Kristin thrust her butt against my fingers and face, wildly enjoying the pleasure. She buried her face into her pillow to muffle the sounds escaping from around her hand. Soon she tensed up, quivered, soaked my beard with her love juices and then fell forward, completely drained. I gently kissed her butt cheeks while she cooled down.

After a few minutes, she turned on to her side and faced me. She put her hand on my cheek and pulled my face towards hers. We gently kissed and looked into each other's blue eyes.

She whispered, "This is incest, you know."

"I know," I said.

"Makes it all the more pleasurable. Better still, even less commitments," she continued.

"I am so comfortable up here in the nook, but I want to pleasure you too. Do you think you can stand on the couch and 'face fuck' me?" she continued, catching me by surprise.

The couch cushions were too low in order for me to be high enough to align with her mouth. I stood on the arm of the couch and found that my cock was in perfect alignment for her. I dropped my lounging pants and underwear down to my knees and released my hardness from it's confines. Pressing my hands against the ceiling to maintain my balance, I moved my manhood close to Kristin's mouth.

I began to insert it slowly. Kristin pulled her mouth away.

"Don't be gentle, just FUCK MY FACE!" she whispered loudly. She then put her hand over her mouth and giggled, "I hope we were the only ones to hear that."

She returned her open mouth again to the edge of the nook and welcomed my man tool inside. I thrust my it into her mouth and began to buck wildly. A few times I went too deep and made her gag. She placed one of her hands on my lower back and set the pace for me.

Saliva would drool out of her mouth when she would open it to take a gasp of air. Trying to be considerate, I would not thrust as deep, but she would use her hand on my back to drive me down her throat deep. My hot semen was soon starting to make it's way up my shaft for release. I warned Kristin, but she kept setting the pace by pulling on my back.

The first explosion of my hot cum hit her throat and made her gag. She maintained composure for the rest of my explosions and swallowed the rest without any problems. Once my prostate was drained, she gently sucked the remaining dribbles from my urethra by sliding her fingers up my shaft as if trying to get the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" was all the Kristin said when she was done. I lowered myself down and we kissed for a few moments.

Kristen then said, "Good night. See you in the morning." She then rolled over and fell asleep.

I made sure I put my junk away this time and then crawled under the covers and went to sleep.