Three Generations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, July 5th.

In the morning, Sharon was the first to get out of bed. I was wakened by the smell of freshly brewing coffee.


"Good Morning Perrty Mamma," I said to Sharon as I got off of the couch. "How'd you sleep?"

"Very well. I think a bomb could have gone off and I wouldn't have heard it. That single bed is pretty comfortable, I think I may claim it as my own," she replied. "What's your plans for today?"

"I have to return to work tomorrow, so I may stick around until 2 or 3 and head home," I told her. "Do you think it will still be crowded in the main area? I would like to do the steam sauna one more time."

"A lot of people will be pulling out today, so you may get a chance," Sharon answered.

I went into the small bathroom and performed my morning routine and then joined Sharon for a cup of coffee on the deck.

Soon all three ladies joined us.

"Good Morning Sunshine, Good Morning Princess, Good Morning Sweet Thing," I greeted them.

All three in unison singingly said, "Good Morning Johnny Handsome!"

Nicki giggled.

"Did you put them up to that?" I asked Nicki, with a smile.

Nicki giggled again.

Sharon's comment was, "Kids."

Lori asked me, "Are you fixing breakfast again this morning?"

"I can if you want," I said.

"Will you teach me how to make your omelets?"

"Sure thing, Sweet Thing," I said.

"What am I missing here?" Kristin asked.

The girls told her about me cooking breakfast for them the previous day. Kristin said that she would try one of my omelets, but she preferred hers 'once over easy'. She said it in such a suggestive, seductive way, that I felt a stir in my little man.

Lori watched me intently as I showed her how to make an omelet. She moved in really close to me, kissed me below the ear and whispered, "You are such a good teacher. Thank you for the weekend." I kissed her on the forehead and whispered back, "Thank YOU!" I don't think Lori really wanted to learn how to make omelets, I think she just wanted a chance to be alone with me for a few minutes.

After the omelets were cooked, I made Kristin some eggs, once over easy.

After breakfast, we went up to the main area. Kristin's back was still bothering her, so she canceled her morning run. We tried to coax her into getting nude, but she wouldn't budge. I did manage to get a chance to use the steam sauna. Nicki and Lori joined me, along with about 10 other people. Bob and Elaine were in there. Every time I made eye contact with Elaine, she would suck on her fingertip seductively. Interesting couple I thought. I may have to check out their web cast someday.

All too soon, it was approaching 2:00. It was time to gather up my stuff and begin my three-hour drive home. I stopped at the public shower near Sharon's trailer to get the suntan lotion off. Nicki and Lori joined me.

Dave and Karen walked by and when Karen spotted me, she said, "Hey Look! There's Martin Sheen!" and then they decided to join us.

The girls giggled when they noticed Dave's French tipped toe nails and dainty ankle bracelet. Karen stared at my cock the whole time we were showering. I felt uneasy, so I hurriedly finished up and encouraged the girls to do so also.

While walking back to the trailer, "Martin Sheen?" Nicki asked me, "What was that all about?"

As I got things gathered up and was getting ready to leave, I explained the Martin Sheen thing to Nicki and Lori.

"Sorta, maybe a little," said Lori.

"Maybe a lot," said Nicki.

It was time for me to begin my trip home. I gave each of the ladies a hug and kiss. I noticed Nicki tearing up when I hugged her. I kissed her tear away gently.

As I pulled away, I said, "SEE you all again!!!"

EPILOGUE

I told my mom about meeting Uncle Harold's daughter through work. Our families decided to get together to meet. It was a little awkward with my wife being there, but we managed.

Mom, Sharon and I went on Veteran's Day and made an hour-long drive to show Sharon where her dad was buried. During the drive my mother reminisced her childhood spent with her brother and told us stories about him.

Mom said, "Harold was a fun-loving guy. He was always joking and smiling. He would help anybody that needed help. That damn war raped him of all of that."

"He became a Medic so he could heal, not kill," Mom continued.

"My Johnny is a lot like how Harold was. He may look like his father, but his personality is Harold's," Mom had to add.

Afterwards Sharon wanted to show us where her brother and mother were buried, so on the way home we stopped there.

At Hal Jr's grave my mom told us that when he was born, Harold cried and confided in her. "Why did I have to have a son? What if he has to go to war some day? DAMN war!!!! Why did I have to have a son?" he sobbed.

Mom continued to tell Sharon that when she was born, it brought joy back into her father's life. But soon the hauntings of the war consumed him again, along with the alcohol.

Sharon thanked my mom for sharing all of this with her. They hugged and cried together.

I went back to Sharon's camp a few times the following year, but Kristin, Nickie and Lori were not there. Other life commitments prevented them from being in the area at the same time I was. Sharon suffered the guilts after meeting my mother, so her and I did not have any further sexual relationships.

Over ten years have passed since that summer of Three Generations. A lot has happened since then. Sharon, Kristin, Nicki and I remained in touch through email and now through Social Media.

A few years after that summer, Sharon met a man at camp, Frank. The two of them decided to move to one of the Southern states so that they could enjoy their Naturist lifestyle all year long. Sharon sold her trailer. She gave me first chance to buy it, but I didn't even bother to bring the subject up to my wife.

I promised Sharon, that since she was moving away, every Memorial Day I would put a candle on her brother's grave for her.

Kristin finished her studies and became a Physical Therapist. She had met a Doctor of Chiropractic and they moved in together. She doesn't want to get married. No commitments that way she told me. They moved out of the area, where he opened his own practice.

Lori went to college and earned her degree in Education. She is an Elementary age school teacher working with Autistic children.

Nicki, I am so proud of her.

Nicki joined the Air Force ROTC while going to college to earn her degree in Nursing. After she received her BS in Nursing, she graduated from the ROTC to full time Air Force as a nurse and an Officer.

She met an 'Officer and a Gentleman', as she described him to me. He was an Air Force Chaplain. She said he was so much like me. I hoped he was only like me in my good traits.

They became engaged and Nicki asked me if I would give her away at her wedding. What an honor it was for me be able to do that for her. Kristin and I were to walk her down the aisle together.

My wife didn't understand why Nicki asked me. I told her that before our family came into their life's, it was only the three of them. They had nobody else. My wife really didn't care, it was something to do with MY family, and that wasn't important to her.

While standing in the back of the church waiting to escort this beautiful young Bride to her waiting Groom, she slipped a small box in to the side pocket of my Tux. She looked up at me and smiled. She looked so beautiful. The freckles of her youth were beginning to fade just as her mother's did.

The organ began to play and it was time for the long walk down the aisle to begin.

Kristin fixed Nicki's veil one last time before we began our march.

As Kristin and I escorted Nicki down the aisle, I could see the happiness and adoration in the face of her Groom as he watched Nicki walk down the aisle. He had a such a remarkable resemblance to Emilio Estevas.

He and his Groomsmen looked so grand and handsome dressed in their Air Force dress uniforms. They looked as though they were standing as Honor Guard for a Princess.

My Princess.

Once at the alter we waited for the Minister to ask "Who giveth this woman...." Kristin replied, "Her Family and I, do." I escorted Kristin to her seat to join her doctor friend and Sharon and Frank. I then sat with my mom. My wife didn't come since it was something to do with MY family.

Lori had the honor to stand as Nicki's Maid of Honor. She had lost her awkward, sort of plain appearance, and became a beautiful woman. I could see her Grandmother's features in her.

Her grandparents, Pam and Larry were sitting with Lori's lover. A beautiful, red haired, young woman that had a striking resemblance to Nicki.

At the wedding reception, I found a private place and opened the box that Nicki had given me. Inside was an ivory sculpture of an elephant along with a note. I unfolded the note and it read:

"I never let anybody persuade me to shoot an elephant. Thank You!!

I love you, my Johnny Handsome."

Love, Nicki"