Three-Hole Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Hot wife finally taken in hotel in all three holes.
11k words
4.18
14.7k
16

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three-Hole Wife Pt. 04

Hot wife finally taken in hotel in all three holes.

NOTE: All of my stories are FICTION. Some characters are based on real persons and places. Names have been changed to protect privacy.

These FICTIONAL characters evolve as they traverse the rabbit-hole of swinging and dealing with an open marriage. The first four stories are part of a long series. I pen this for my own enjoyment, and obviously take poetic license. If you critique every little sexual position, just move on. If you are egocentric and cannot understand there is no such thing as normal in life, move on. Every author has his or her own style, and if my style does not meet your liking, move on. You are reading erotic literature and consider this before you critique the author and characters of this fictional story. Human nature is full of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

**************************************

I got home from being away at work mid-morning on Monday. I wasn't sure how Jeanne would proceed. She had undoubtedly talked to Rick after our "Come to Jesus" call Saturday and Sunday morning. She had over two days to think about what she wanted to do.

I spent the day remembering an article I read about affairs, and that the cheating spouse was lured away by the allure of being wanted or desired. Another part of the allure was the taboo nature of an extra-marital affair. The affair was akin to a new relationship, where one is in a honeymoon phase of new sex, and becomes addicted to it, forgetting the relationship they built up in their marriage. Many marriages are then torn apart before the honeymoon phase of the affair ended, and the cheating spouse realized the affair was based on sex alone. I think Jeanne was in this phase. After all I had a hand in not insisting she break things off with Rick, because of my fantasy of thinking and watching her with another man. The other benefit would be my being able to have other woman in an open marriage. I was never sure what desire drove me more, the gratification of her with another, or me having other women?

Jeanne called on her way home from work. She sounded better, but still stressed. For once when she arrived home, she didn't make a beeline for the shower. I chuckled to myself, and thought, "Was that because Rick was off today?" Jeanne came right to me, and kissed and hugged me, saying, "I missed you."

I replied "I missed you too Jeanne." I had dinner ready, and we talked through dinner. I talked to Jeanne about my concerns over her affair with Rick, and the allure of being wanted and desired, along with the honeymoon phase of sex in a new relationship. She admitted the truth of this all, and that her relationship with Rick was solely based on sex. She realized we had years of a relationship and sex. She also said she thought of these things over the weekend, when struggling with the thoughts of me with another woman, but realized it was only fair to me. Her and I both admitted our sex lives greatly improved at home, with the recent antics. She tried to pry out of me if anything happened with another woman at work, and I gently reminded her that I would let her know, when I thought the time was right. She understood. I figured the not knowing was payback enough for now, and didn't bring it up anymore. I also figured her not talking about it anymore, was easier for her to deal with, until I told her that it had happened, and then give the details.

It came time for the "$64,000 question." What had Jeanne decided? Jeanne and I both agreed that we both enjoyed a steamier sex life with each other, since I found out about her and Rick. She figured she could accept the open marriage, and learn to enjoy the benefits of it, while dealing with the jealousy part. I admitted that I had, and was, going through the con of the jealousy side of the open marriage arrangement. So we agreed that we would proceed, and keep the weekend plans with Rick.

Jeanne and I talked through the remainder of the evening, about our love for each other, and that if things started to "run off the rails," with the open marriage, we would stop. We did have hot sex before bed, and slept through the night afterwards.

Tuesday morning rolled around, and Jeanne was off to work. I was glad to hear she was not working late at all this week, but knew that may not stop her and Rick from finding the time or a place together. I reminded her we agreed to honesty and openness. In other words, if it happened, I wanted to know about it, especially for any kinky details. I told her to let Rick know I would call him tonight to go over the weekend plans for the hotel. This excited her, and she left with a kiss, and a sexy smile on her face.

Jeanne came home that afternoon at her usual early time. I knew something had happened when she smiled and said "I need to brush my teeth and gargle dear." I knew that at least meant BJ, but where?

I was working on dinner in the kitchen when Jeanne appeared. Jeanne had changed into her evening Victoria Secret PJs when she appeared back in the kitchen. She selected a short sleeve silk pink top over matching silk pink shorts. The best part of the ensemble was no bra.

When my back was turned, she reached around me and grabbed my cock, and started to stroke it hard. She whispered in my ear "I'm horny, and I need you to fuck me now." I turned around, and she pulled down my shorts and started to stroke me hard, and take my cock into her mouth. After she had me rock hard, I pulled her to her feet.

This was not going to be making love; this was going to be pure fucking. I spun her around, and grabbed her tits through her PJ top, and started to maul them. Her nipples were hard, and she started to moan. I rubbed then pinched her nipples.

I left one hand on her breast, then ran the other down to her pussy, slipping it under her PJ shorts. Her pussy was damp, and I rubbed it, then ran fingers up and down her slit, then rubbed her clit. I pulled my hands off her, and pulled her top up and off, and then her shorts off, from behind.

I grabbed her tits from behind, and mauled them as I moaned in her ear "Did sucking Rick off make you horny, and then have to drive home that way?"

Jeanne growled back "Yes... It made me horny. I drove home wanting you to bend me over the countertop and fuck me baby."

I moaned back "Then turn around and grab the countertop, and bend over my little cum slut. I'm gonna pound you with my longer, thicker cock."

Jeanne turned around and faced the countertop. She put her palms flat on it, bent her head down, spread her legs, and offered me her ass, pushing it back at me. She put her hands between her legs, and guided my cock to her wet entrance. She let go, as I pushed my cock head in, and then paused. She tried to push back, and I held her hips. She moaned, "Please don't tease me, I need your cock in me."

I moaned "Is my little cum slut gonna keep any more secrets from me?"

Jeanne moaned "No baby... I'll tell you everything baby. Please fuck me now, I can't take it anymore."

I then moaned, and said "One more thing. Promise me you will let me fuck you anyway I want tonight on the second floor deck, before bed."

Jeanne moaned hard, and tried pushing back on my cock again, then said, "Yes dear. You can fuck me anyway you want on the second floor deck tonight."

As soon as she finished saying "tonight," I drove my cock in all the way in her pussy. I grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, and started lustfully pummeling her pussy from behind. She started moaning, and never stopped.

Jeanne kept moaning my name, over and over. Her moans started to increase in pitch, and I knew she would cum soon. I pulled her back next to my chest, released her hips, and grabbed her left breast with my left hand, and her clit with my right hand. I moaned in her ear "Tell me who has your favorite cock baby?"

Jeanne moaned out "Yours is my favorite cock baby. I'm cumming, I'm cumming..." I bent her back over, and fucked her from behind with everything I had left in my legs. She started moaning "Yes, yes, yes."

I lost my control, and felt my orgasm building, and yelled out, "Fuck yea baby, I'm cumming!" I kept grunting, and pumped my cum into her, draining my balls, as we came together. After we both caught our breath, I pulled my cock out of Jeanne, and she bent down to suck my cock dry of our juices.

Jeanne stood up and smiled, she then looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you dear, that was incredible."

I smiled back and said, "I love you more dear, and it was incredible." She ran to the bathroom to pee, and dress, and rejoined me in the kitchen for dinner. We decided she would tell me about the BJ after dinner, while relaxing on our second floor deck.

Jeanne grinned and explained that since they both worked early, Rick talked her into a BJ in the parking lot at work. I said "Weren't you afraid of getting caught?" She grinned, and then said they moved their cars to a far corner of the lot, and she parked her SUV in front of his truck, to block the view.

Jeanne crawled into the back seat of Rick's truck with him. They kissed and she stroked his cock through his scrubs. Rick was groping her boobs through her scrubs, and she admitted her nipples became hard.

Rick moaned, "I need my little cum slut to deep throat my cock."

Jeanne moaned back "Then why don't you fuck my mouth Rick?"

Jeanne unzipped his scrubs, and pulled his cock out. She bent down and started to stroke Rick's cock base, while licking his head. She slowly took more of his shaft in her mouth, until she had been able to take all of him down her mouth and throat.

Rick moaned, and after she developed a rhythm of bobbing her mouth and throat up and down on his cock, and breathing between the bobbing, Rick grabbed the top of her head, and would guide it down over his cock. He grunted out "Get used to this my little cum slut. If I can't fuck your pussy at the end of the day, then I'll fuck your mouth."

Jeanne said she just moaned on his cock.

Rick didn't last long after she got her deep throat rhythm down, and grunted out "I'm cumming slut, swallow my load."

Jeanne said he came in her mouth and throat. She grinned at me saying "And of course I didn't spill a drop." I replied, "You do love to pleasure your men in cars don't you?" She gave me a big shit-eating grin and said, "You know I do."

At the end of the story I was rock hard, as we sat in the sectional sofa, along the outer perimeter of our second floor deck. It was against the entire perimeter of the deck, along the deck rails. Our deck was on the back of the house, but had views of the neighbor's houses on both sides. Each house was about 100 yards away. The one neighbor was our age, and Jeanne had known him her entire life, but could not stand him. The other neighbor was a divorced man, who we didn't really know. You could see the road from the side we were seated on.

Jeanne still had her pink VS PJ set on. I told her "Jeanne I think you are overdressed out here for the next part of the evening."

Jeanne grinned and said, "Overdressed huh? Well let me turn off the deck light then."

I grinned and said, "What would be the fun of that sexy? You made the promise earlier if that I gave you my dick before dinner, I could do what I wanted with you on the deck tonight."

Jeanne grinned, and then said, "I remember."

I smiled and said, "Now take off those cute PJs and straddle me. I wanna feast on those tits baby." Jeanne stood up, and pulled her PJ shorts down, and stepped out of them. Then pulled her PJ top off, and dropped it. She then pulled up my t-shirt, and pulled down my shorts. She then straddled me, and placed by cock along her moist slit. She loves this type of foreplay. She gets off on grinding her slit and clit along my shaft, until we finally fuck.

Jeanne leaned in for a kiss, while she started to grind her pussy on my cock. In this cowgirl position, her body from her boobs up could be seen above the deck rails and sectional. This became clear when she kneeled up to grind on my cock, as I mauled her breast, and sucked on the other nipple.

Jeanne moaned, "I need your cock in me now baby," and rose up, and guided my cock into her pussy. She was now tunnel visioned in on having sex, and forgot where she was briefly. She sank down on my cock, and impaled herself. She started to ride my cock, and play with her boobs as she did.

I moaned "Jeanne I love when you ride my cock."

Jeanne moaned back "I love riding your big cock baby. Especially when you suck my tits." She then lowered her chest to my face, and I took turns sucking each nipple, as I pushed her boobs together in my face.

When Jeanne went back to bouncing up and down on me, I moaned out "You look amazing riding me Jeanne. I'm sure Al is in his bedroom, jacking off to your big tits about now."

Jeanne slowed her cowgirl riding, then said "Oh well, it's the best he is ever gonna see, because he is never gonna get more than this." She then picked up the pace, and taunted me by pinching her nipples and said, "These tits are married to you baby."

I lifted my ass off the sectional cushion, grunted, and said "And this cock is married to you Jeanne." I then taunted Jeanne and moaned "Maybe Al texted his pervert friends, and told them to drive by our house, and check out the big breasted blonde getting fucked on her deck? I'm sure there are plenty of men in town that have lusted over your hot body since high school dear?"

Jeanne was really turned on now, and as predicted, her inhibitions were lowered. She is competitive in everything, and was not about to be outdone in taunting. She replied with, "When you have big boobs you know when men are looking at them. It's lovely to be lusted at and wanted dear. You know my boyfriends in high school never left my tits alone. How do you think they got even bigger? They were sucked on all the time dear."

Jeanne's naughty talk always turned me on. That's why I provoked her into it all the time. I shot back "Now I know how you developed your talented oral skills sex kitten. You must have sucked a lot of cock before I came along?"

Jeanne moaned, while riding my cock "Well I had to pleasure them someway. Some of us didn't loose our virginity as early as you did pervert. They got their cocks sucked well, and I learned to love swallowing cum, and they finger fucked me in return. Oh I do love giving road head baby."

I pulled Jeanne's boobs into my face and started sucking hard on her nipple, then let go. I looked at her and said, "I'll bet you loved sucking the cocks of those cops you dated huh?"

Jeanne grinned, and taunted back "Oh yea baby, I loved to suck their cocks in the front seat of the police car. My one State Trooper boyfriend even drove me down a back road, and bent me over the hood of his car, and fucked me from behind."

Jeanne's story gave me an idea. I told Jeanne "Speaking of bending you over and fucking you from behind sex kitten. It's time I bent you over the railing facing the road, and fucked you till I cum."

Jeanne moaned, "Then make me cum hard on your cock my love." She hopped off my cock, walked over to the railing, put her elbows on the top, spread her legs, and pushed her ass back for me. She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. I grabbed her hips and started to pummel her from behind.

Jeanne bent over the railing, to give me a better angle to fuck her deeper. As she did, her boobs swayed at my thrusts. She struggled to keep her moans low, and to not alert the neighbors. We were both ready to climax after she road me on the sectional, and we taunted each other, so I didn't have to pummel her long before she cried out "Oh fuck, Oh fuck... I'm cumming..."

I thrust in as deep as I could, and groaned out "I'm cumming too sex kitten." I continued to unload in her lovely tight pussy, as our climaxes crested, then waned. When we finished, she bent over and cleaned off my cock. We went in, and she jumped in the shower. She had work in the morning, and I tucked her in. I then went and texted Rick to see if he was still up. I wanted to talk to him about Saturday at the hotel with Jeanne.

I assumed Rick and I would bring both of our toys to the hotel, but I wanted to have a meeting of the minds and talk about toys, positions and ways to spice things up. I think we both got off on what depraved things we could do with Jeanne. It was not meant to be mean spirited, but all in the name of great kinky sex.

Wednesday afternoon came around and Jeanne arrived home early, and came right to me with a kiss and a "Hi baby, what's for dinner?" I was surprised; I assumed no BJ, or anything else? So I replied, "Chicken dear. I can't help but notice you are early, and didn't need to brush your teeth, gargle or shower?" Jeanne smiled and said, "If he thinks he is just getting his rocks off with a BJ and offering nothing in return, he is crazy. I told him sex was a two-way street and left. I told him my husband can satisfy my needs if he can't?" I laughed and said, "Good for you giving him blue balls. He will want it extra bad after today sexy. I guess I know what I'll be having for dessert." She laughed and said, "I think we have whipped cream, and I know what you love it on."

After dinner Jeanne went to shower and change for the night. I cleaned up and finished the dishes. When I walked into our bedroom, Jeanne was in bed naked, and covered only with whipped cream on her breasts and pussy. She smiled and said, "Here is your dessert baby." She was pretty horny by the time I licked the cream off her tits. She moaned out "Hurry up and eat my pussy, I need to cum baby." When I got to her pussy, she was very wet and engorged by the time I lapped up the cream. Her moans got higher, and I knew she was close. She finally screamed out "Oh fuck that's it baby," grabbed her tits, arched her back and came hard, by the time my mouth found her clit. I got up on my knees and slammed my cock in to the hilt, and made Jeanne cum again, this time with my cock buried inside her.

Thursday morning Jeanne decided to wear a sexy blue Victoria Secret push-up bra and bikini underwear to work and tease Rick and the MDs. I was aware of one Middle Eastern doc that flirted with her. Dr. K was quite the ladies man, and I'm sure Rick and Dr. K would be checking out her tits and ass. Would she give in to Rick today? If so, how? I would have to wait to find out.

Although Jeanne was working late, she arrived home a little later than expected, and I assumed she gave in to Rick. I just had to hear the details, and knew something happened when she came in, with a shit-eating grin, and said "Hey baby, I'm going to shower and I'll tell you about why soon my love." Needless to say my cock stirred.

Jeanne came to dinner in her normal evening dress, in a silk pair of white VS PJ tops and bottoms. Her nipples were hard, and it was obvious she had no bra on underneath. Jeanne admitted over dinner that the VS bra and panties worked well today. Dr. K and Rick had their eyes glued to her chest. She admitted that they both brushed her ass while walking behind her doing patient care behind the curtains. She thought Rick was getting jealous, and he later admitted he thought Dr. K was "Eye fucking her today." Jeanne taunted him by saying "I'll bet he has a big brown cock Rick?" Rick replied, "Maybe you already know first hand?" Jeanne replied, "Maybe I do?" We put the dishes in the dishwasher so I could hear the rest of the story.

We went to the bedroom for the story telling. Jeanne explained that Rick insisted on "Talking to me in the parking lot after work. I figured he was horny and jealous after not getting his BJ yesterday, and Dr. K flirting today." She didn't want to make a scene in the lot, so they moved to a distant area, that they used for BJs. She admitted if something happened, it would be safer too. She jumped in Rick's truck, and he started to question her. Rick asked her, "You got off on Dr. K flirting with you today, didn't you?"