Three-Hole Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick grabbed the items, and I pulled Jeanne's arms back behind her, to push her tits out to Rick. She kept squirming, with my cock buried in her pussy. I said to Rick, "Time to treat this cock tease like the little cum slut she is."

Jeanne replied, "Give it your best shot boys." Rick applied the nipple clips to each breast. These were new ones, with little silver balls that provided weight to the clips, and were chained together. Jeanne moaned when the clips became too tight, and to stop. He then placed the clit sucker on her. Jeanne's legs were already spread wide, in the reverse cowgirl position, with my cock buried in her pussy. She moaned and he slowly let up on the suction plunger. Rick then placed the black leather studded dog collar to Jeanne's neck, and let that chain dangle behind her.

I let Jeanne relax her arms forward, then fondled her tits with he nipple clips on. This really raised the sensitivity of her boobs. She moaned out "That feels nice. I'm starting to really love the nipple clips boys." Rick went back to the bag of toys. Jeanne said "More toys?"

I answered Jeanne; "Yes my little cum slut. You have been a naughty wife, fucking two dicks in the same day. Now you get both of those two dicks at a time." Rick then knelt down and placed leather cuffs on each ankle, then placed a leather cuff around each wrist. I pulled her arms behind her back and connected the wrist cuffs together.

Jeanne moaned "Oh God. Just how bad are you gonna punish me?"

Rick walked up to her, and swung his cock across her face, grinned and said, "You will find out soon enough." He then pulled out a leather ring-gag that would force her mouth open, but allowed a cock to access her mouth and throat.

I pulled Jeanne's head back, and said "Open wide Jeanne, time for your gag." Rick placed the ring-gag in her mouth, and secured the straps while I held her in place. He then said, "Let me show you how this works Jeanne." I bent her forward, and Rick grabbed her head and stuck his cock through the ring, and buried it in her mouth. I grabbed her breasts and nipples from behind, and Rick grabbed her head and fucked her mouth a few strokes. Rick and I pulled Jeanne off my cock, and walked her towards the window.

Realizing what we were up to, she slowed down, as if trying to resist. It sounded like she moaned out, "Not the window..." I moaned "Well Jeanne, you questioned if Rick and I could tame you. This is just the start of the night dear. This is how we treat cum sluts." We stopped in front of the window and turned her sideways. I held her still, and spread her legs wider for Rick. He knelt down and placed a spreader bar between her feet to keep her legs spread. Rick got up and we switched positions. I pulled her shoulders toward me, and then bent her over enough to thrust her ass back at Rick. Rick played with her anal plug and squeezed her ass causing her to moan and then pushed his fat cock between her ass cheeks. He found her pussy with his cock, and shoved it in my wife's pussy until he was balls deep in her.

Jeanne let out a moan through the gag, while Rick held is cock deep in her pussy. I lowered her head to my cock and pushed it in her mouth and throat. The gag kept her teeth clear of my cock, so I could thrust in and out of her mouth and throat. Now that my cock was fully in her mouth, Rick started to pound her pussy from behind. Each thrust into Jeanne's pussy, pushed her mouth and throat over my cock. Her tits were bouncing so hard they were striking my hands and wrists and I held her in place.

We slowed down to give her a break from my cock being in her throat. I caught something out of the corner of my eye. There were two rooms in the second set of hotel buildings that had enough light on in the rooms, to reveal people standing at the window, watching our performance.

I did a double take, as I saw one room with two young black guys in the window, glued to the show we were giving them. The other room had a young couple in the window. I swear to God, it looked like they too were watching us, with him standing behind her fondling her tits. I nodded out the window, to Rick. It took him a second, but he then said, "We got lucky. It's icing on the cake." Jeanne couldn't see, because she was bent over in supplication to us.

Rick pulled Jeanne back off my dick, and pulled out of her. He then pulled her upright, and used his left hand to turn her head to the right, to look out the window. He placed his right hand over her right boob and squeezed it hard. Jeanne moaned, and when she saw the people in the windows, just having watched her bent over and getting double penetrated in her pussy and mouth, she squirmed against the restraints.

Rick moaned, "Jeanne, this is how we punish little cum sluts. We put you in front of the window to give some lucky folks a show. Is our sexy little cum slut still thinking we can't tame her?" He kept mauling her tit, saying, "Don't feel embarrassed Jeanne, If they are still watching, they are really into this." He said "That guy will fuck the gal even harder in a few minutes, and the boys may even pull their big black cocks out and start to beat them over you."

Rick held Jeanne in place, and I came over and switched with him. I pushed her forward, and Rick caught her. He lined up her mouth with his cock, and I lined up my cock with her pussy. I moved forward, grabbed her hips and thrust my cock in as hard as I could. This pushed Jeanne's mouth and tongue over Ricks cock. I started to pull my cock out slowly so that the tip was almost out, and wiggled her ass on me, and pushed in all the way. I did this a few times to tease our little cum slut, then pounded her for a few minutes. I was afraid if I went to long, I'd come early. Rick was playing with her tits while his cock went in and out of her throat. I told Rick "I need a break, and her mouth probably does too." I pulled Jeanne up and removed the ring gag from her mouth. She was panting too much to protest yet.

Rick came around to relieve me of control of Jeanne's restraints. He reached around and squeezed Jeanne's tits and asked, "How does our little cum slut like being watched? Knowing strangers just watched you get fucked in your pussy and mouth while bound?"

Jeanne moaned, "Oh God, I think I like being watched." Rick walked her toward the window, and pushed her upper body onto the glass, so that her tits were pressed to the cool glass. He said "Look Jeanne, those two young black men are in their room at the window stroking their big black cocks to your show."

Jeanne moaned, "Oh my God, their cocks are huge. I've never had a black cock in my pussy before, that would be amazing to try."

Rick moaned back "You really do love big cocks of any color, don't you cum slut?

Jeanne moaned back "Yes I do, the bigger, the better." Rick then pointed out the white couple, the man and the woman. Jeanne then spotted the man and woman.

Jeanne moaned out "He's playing with her boobs over her shirt. They look huge. She looks so sexy, she's rubbing her pussy through her shorts."

As this was happening I went for the rabbit and lubed it, along with the anal beads. I handed the rabbit to Rick. He slowly inserted the rabbit into Jeanne's pussy. It was so wet it went in easily, as she backed her ass up into it.

Jeanne started panting and mumbling "Oh fuck, that feels good on my clit. I'm such a naughty little cum slut." Rick then pulled out the princess plug, and stuck a finger in her ass. He then started tugging on her leash, with her firm tits ground into the glass.

Rick then pulled her head and boobs off of the glass, and turned her sideways in the window. I lowered her head, to push out her ass for Rick. He then slowly inserted the lubed anal dildo in my wife's ass. Jeanne now struggled to remain still, and standing, as her rectum and bowels felt the sensation of each little ball sliding in. This put Jeanne over the edge, as she howled out "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... I'm cumming.". After her orgasm slowed, Rick pulled out the anal beads and then reinserted the princess plug, and we undid her restraints. Rick carried her back and set her down on the bed, to grab a drink of the Jack and coke.

Seeing how into our performance the people were, I got an idea. I grabbed a large paper place setting from the table. I then used a sharpie marker and wrote on the large place setting "Room 310 -- 30 minutes." I held the sign up to the window, till I was sure they saw it.

Jeanne recovered, and while she was in the bathroom for a pee break, I told Rick what I had done. I had hoped at least the two young black men, or the couple would show up. We could then really give her a surprise, and fill all of her holes with cock. Who knew, maybe even coax her into something with the hot brunette? Only time would tell? Lord knows we didn't plan this, but I knew I had to take advantage of the situation. I always fantasized about Jeanne taking a big black cock, and a woman. The gal in the window looked hot. Even from the distance, her tits looked big.

Jeanne came out and knelt in front of us and grabbed a cock in each hand. She asked, "Why haven't either of you two perverts cum yet."

Rick laughed and said, "Jeanne we both popped Viagra, and had switched off quick enough before we could cum."

Jeanne grinned and said "Your cocks did feel thicker and longer tonight. Now I know why."

While stroking us, Jeanne moaned and said "If you two are really gonna make me a three-hole girl, you better start unloading your cum in me starting now. Time to get that DP I've been waiting for." She stood up, walked to the bed, looked over her shoulder and said, "Better decide what cock gets what hole boys." I told Rick "Hey, I want to be in her pussy so I could look her in the eyes and see her facial expressions, as you slide your cock in her ass."

Jeanne smiled, and said "I want that too boys. You can take turns, we have all night."

I got on the bed with my head at the pillows and we reminded Jeanne to leave her heels on to add to the visual aid. She crawled up to me with her wonderful 38D tits swaying under her, and then straddled me. She grabbed my cock and placed its head in her pussy opening, after rubbing it along her clit first. She slowly sank down and impaled herself on my 8-inch cock. She bent forward and kissed me, while thrusting up and down on my dick. The feeling of her tits sliding over my chest always drove me crazy. The visual of her full breasts dangling and swaying with her gyrations is a heavenly view. She broke the kiss, looked me in the eyes and moaned, "I love you dearly, and just get really horny thinking of your fantasy being lived out with me fucking Rick."

I replied to Jeanne "I love you more than you know, and think you are the sexiest woman in the world."

Jeanne moaned "Now let's get his cock in my ass. Your little cum slut wants both her pussy and ass filled with cock and cum." Jeanne yelled "Hurry up Rick, your little cum slut needs your fat cock in her ass."

Jeanne pushed her ass up while keeping my cock in her pussy, and lowered her head to bring her face close to mine. Rick must have pulled out the prince's plug, because Jeanne moaned, "Ummm, the plug is out." Jeanne was still looking me in the eyes, when her eyes got big, and she grunted, "Oh God, his cock is pushing through my rectum. Oh fuck...." I started to rub her nipples, for stimulation and distraction.

Rick said "Hey Jeanne, who is my little cum slut?"

Jeanne grunted, and looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm your little cum slut Rick."

Rick then taunted, "Jeanne tell your husband what you want?

My wife looked me in the eye and grunted "Baby I want Rick to push his fat cock in my ass. I need to be fucked hard by my sexy husband and young sexy co-worker." That made me moan.

I looked at Jeanne and said, "I've always told you that you loved cock."

Jeanne looked back and said "I sure do baby," and her eyes got big as rick slid his cock head through her rectum, and plopped the first few inches of his cock in my wife's ass.

Jeanne started to pant "So good, so full." She looked in my eyes and yelled, "Give me more, give me more..." Rick obeyed and pushed his cock deeper inside Jeanne. Her panting only increased, and she repeated "So full... Fuck, fuck, fuck...". Rick was really getting off on taunting my wife. I think it was only his natural cocky attitude shining through, and he reminded me of how I could be, and I guess her attraction to him.

Rick moaned "One more question my little cum slut?"

Jeanne panted, "Yes, just ask and slide that fat cock in me more". Rick said, "Tell your husband who is the biggest dick tease in our department?" Jeanne moaned, while looking me in the eyes "I am. I'm the biggest dick tease in the department."

Rick buried the rest of his cock in my wife's asshole, and held it, in with a grip on her smooth hips. When Jeanne opened her eyes and looked at me with lust, she stuck her tongue down my throat, and I naturally mauled her tits. When she pulled away, Rick moaned, "Now let me feel those knockers, my little cum slut." He yanked Jeanne's head back with the chain on the dog collar, and she rose up on her knees, so that she could turn her head sideways and suck face with her work lover.

This was the fantasy picture I always imagined, another man behind my wife, fondling her tits as he fucked her from behind. Jeanne looked incredible. Her blonde curled hair, creamy white pale skin, full natural firm 38D breasts with her pink nipples confined in nipple clips, with beads hanging on each clip, and a chain connecting them, a red garter belt holding up stockings that covered her sexy legs and 6 inch heels in place. All while my cock was buried in her pussy, and another man's fat cock in her ass.

Rick pulled the nipple clips off her, and I released the clit sucker, so her nipples and clit would be more sensitive with our fucking to come. Rick slid his hands across her nipples and she started to moan and grind on our cocks. Rick said "Are you ready to get fucked in both your pussy and ass now slut?"

Jeanne panted out "Fuck yes, I can't wait any longer." Rick said "Ok, just one more question slut. Tell your husband and your work lover if you have ever fantasized about fucking a big black dick?"

Jeanne moaned out "Oh my...".

Rick bit her neck, while he pinched her nipples. He then moaned to her "Be honest slut, have you desired having a big black cock pound your hot little pussy in your fantasies?"

Jeanne's intense desire to be fucked overcame her inhibitions. She moaned out "God yes, yes, yes. I admit I've always fantasized about having a big black cock fuck my brains out. I've fantasized about feeling and seeing his big black hands on my creamy white boobs, and feeling and seeing his big black cock thrust into my little white pussy."

I moaned out "Oh baby, you always kept that a secret and even denied it."

Jeanne moaned, "I love to fuck, and I love to fuck big cocks."

I taunted Jeanne, by saying "So Jeanne, you would love to fuck a big black cock then?" She moaned, "Fuck yes. A big black cock would really stretch my married white pussy." I then wondered what other fantasy she has kept secret? Rick lowered her to my chest, and we started to pound Jeanne's pussy and ass.

Jeanne taunted us both, and said, "Well boys, since there aren't any big black cocks here, I guess you two will do. Now fuck me hard with those big fat white cocks." She started grinding on my cock with her pussy, and Rick started thrusting his cock in and out of her ass. I've read about it before, but I could feel his cock through the tissue between her bowels and vagina on my cock. Rick and I got the pattern down while Jeanne panted, moaned and mumbled almost incoherently. She had a cock thrusting in and out of her pussy and ass, and her big firm tits bounced up and down my chest. I mauled her tits and sucked her nipples when I could hold one long enough in my mouth.

Rick started smacking her ass, and this pushed Jeanne over the edge, and she started panting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck... I feel so fucking full.... Oh fucking God I'm cumming..." This pushed Rick and I over the edge and he grabbed her hips and sunk deep in her, and I thrust up into her pussy with all my might, while she rode our cocks. I couldn't hold back any longer and emptied my balls into my wife's pussy.

Rick arched his back and yelled out "I'm pumping my cum deep inside your ass, my little cum slut." Rick filled my wife's bowels with his cum, and Jeanne twitched, jerked, moaned and almost passed out.

I lowered her to my chest, as we all were gasping for air. Rick slowly popped his cock out of her ass, and lay down next to us, and Jeanne lifted her pussy up and off my cock, and lay down between Rick and I. Her hands landed naturally on both our cocks as she lay between us.

As our breathing slowed, with some composure, she sat up and bent over. She then sucked the remaining cum out of my cock and balls. The feeling was amazing. Rick ran his hand along her ass as she did. She finished my cock, and moved over and sucked the rest of Rick's cum out of his cock and balls. Jeanne finished Rick and lay back on her arms and opened her legs to display her pussy and ass, and the double cream pie she had. She said, "That was amazing boys. Your little cum slut really enjoyed that." She then jumped off the bed, and asked us to get her something to drink. As a nurse Jeanne knows to always pee after sex, to prevent a urinary tract infection. She always did that after sex.

When Jeanne was in the bathroom freshening up, I heard a knock on the door. In the heat of the moment, I totally forgot about my window sign invitation. Rick looked at me and said "Holy fucking shit, I wonder who it is going to be?"

I put on some shorts, and said, "There is only one way to find out."

TO BE CONTINUED...