Three-Hole Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanne replied, "It's always nice when a handsome doc pays attention Rick. It's hard to hide these big breasts."

Rick then taunted, "What would you do if he came up behind you and grabbed your tits Jeanne?" As Rick asked, he cupped her breast.

Jeanne moaned "Well I may be surprised at first, and try to act like I objected, but I'm afraid my hardening nipples would give me away Rick." She admitted her nipples were getting hard with Rick's touch, and her thinking of Dr. K doing that to her. At this point my cock was throbbing.

Rick then moaned, "If Dr. K felt your hard nipples through your bra, and started rubbing and pinching them, what would you do?"

Rick was now rubbing her nipples through her bra, and Jeanne moaned out, "I'd moan out how nice it felt to have his hands on my breasts, and thrust my ass back on his hard cock poking my ass through my scrubs."

Rick taunted her back, "Would you reach back to feel how big his cock felt through the scrubs Jeanne?"

Jeanne saw Rick's hard cock in his pants, and reached over and rubbed it, and moaned out "God yes I would, I'd be wanting to feel how big his brown cock really felt, after he ground it in my ass from behind."

Rick and Jeanne both knew they had each other's lust built up, and Rick fired back with, "And if he wanted to take you Jeanne, what would you do?"

Jeanne looked Rick in the eyes and moaned back, "I'd tell him to take me to the on-call room and have me anyway he wanted. I just have to have his big brown cock inside my pussy."

Rick then grunted, "Get in the back and ride my cock my little cum slut."

Jeanne was now moaning, while telling me the story, while I was playing with her tits. I thought it was an erotic ironic twist of fate to have Rick turned on about her fantasizing about another man wanting her.

Jeanne moaned, "I need to ride your cock baby." She jumped up on her knees, straddled my cock, guided herself onto my cock head, and sunk down on me. I wondered whose cock she was fantasizing about, Rick's, Dr. K's or mine? She started to rock back and forth on my cock, as she leaned forward and rubbed her breasts up and down my chest, and moaned in my ear.

Jeanne said, "We jumped in the back seat of Rick's truck and tore off our clothes. We were both pretty horny by then. Just like you and I are now baby. He lay down on the back seat and I straddled him, and rode his cock like this, so nobody could see us fucking."

I asked Jeanne "Did Rick taunt you baby about Dr. K wanting to fuck you?"

Jeanne replied "Fuck yea he did. He was obsessed with it. I could tell by the way he fucked me he was turned on by it, just like you are now. You like knowing your hot wife is wanted and desired, don't you baby?"

I moaned back, "God yes Jeanne, you know I do. I know you love being chased too baby, especially by doctors."

Jeanne was really rocking back on my cock hard with all the banter going on.

While Jeanne and Rick fucked, he moaned out "I'll bet you would let him fuck you in the on-call room, wouldn't you?"

Jeanne moaned back, "Fuck yea Rick. I'd want him to take me in any position he wanted. I'm sure he wouldn't be able to take his hands off my big firm creamy tits as he pummeled my pussy."

Rick then grunted, "Would you give him your ass to fuck and fill with his cum Jeanne?"

Jeanne moaned back, "Oh God yes, I'd have to feel his cock in my mouth, pussy and ass Rick. Oh God, I'm cumming..."

Jeanne's orgasm brought on Rick's, and they moaned while staring at each other.

I could tell Jeanne was close to an orgasm after telling her story, while riding my cock. I grabbed both of her tits and started to rub and pinch her nipples. I looked up at her, and groaned, "I know Dr. K would love to be feeling these tits like this while you rode his cock, don't you baby?"

Jeanne yelled out "Oh fuck yes he would. He'd make me his little fuck toy baby.... I would love to watch his brown-skinned hands squeeze my creamy white tits, and rub my pink nipples."

I then taunted Jeanne with, "It would look so erotic to watch his brown cock slide in and out of your pink pussy wouldn't it Jeanne?"

Jeanne moaned back, "God yes it would dear, I'd never get tired of that view." Jeanne was getting more engrossed in the naughty talk, and finally she screamed out "Oh fuck I'm cumming again," and arched her neck and back and came hard on my cock. This made me orgasm hard, and I filled her pussy with the second load of cum for the day. We cuddled and talked about the big event this weekend at the hotel with Rick. Jeanne admitted she planned on making Rick wait till Saturday night for any more sex, but would wear some sexy VS push-up bras and panties to work Thursday and Friday to taunt him and Dr. K, to heighten the sexual energy for Saturday night.

Jeanne came home Thursday and Friday evening charged with sexual energy, admitting both Rick and Dr. K checked out her tits and ass at work both days. We had sex on the second floor deck both nights.

Rick and I decided to meet up Saturday morning at the adult bookstore in the small city where they worked, to get some ideas for additional toys. Rick also told me that he got an MD friend at work, to right him a prescription for Viagra, so we were good to go for Saturday night. We found a few more things in the store.

Jeanne was up early Saturday morning in preparation for a fun-filled Saturday night. When she got back from shopping, being gone sometime, she mentioned it took a while because she got her complete bottom waxed, and her asshole bleached since we were all now into ass-play so much. I almost forgot that was a thing. She even picked up a new outfit from Victoria Secret. It was a surprise she would change into in the room that night.

Jeanne ate very light in the morning, and even cleaned her behind out in the afternoon with an enema. Obviously she did her homework on anal play, and was well prepared. I admitted to her Rick and I did some shopping today as well. She was even more excited.

Jeanne dressed in a little black cocktail dress that had a plunging front and back, and plenty of room on the sides, for side-boob view. Her 38D breasts are firm and she went without a bra or panties, not something she usually did, but has been markedly more promiscuous lately. She had high wedges on that really accented her legs and ass.

Jeanne packed us a bag, that included her new outfit(s), and I packed a bag of toys. I just went with a button down shirt over docker shorts but was commando. We planned on meeting in the parking lot, and then hitting the hotel bar for drinks in the lounge before heading up to the room. I think we figured it would be kinky to all loosen up with booze and see how daring we were in public with Jeanne. I took a bottle of JD, some coke and two bottles of wine for the room.

Jeanne had already gone through the steps of using the black silicon butt-plugs to get her ass dilated for the fun tonight. Before she left she allowed me to place her princes plug in. She wanted it ready to surprise Rick. I told her I had a surprise for her. I pulled out two black balls, and she was confused at first. I explained to her they were magnetic Japanese Ben-Wa balls to place in her pussy to keep her wet. She could also use them for Kegel exercises, and have even more control of her pussy muscles. She smiled and said, "Great idea baby. I wonder how they will feel?" She lay back on our bed and I lubed them up and placed them inside her love box. When she stood, I told her to use her muscles to keep them in. Since the Viagra was to be taken an hour before sex, I secretly took one before we left, without letting Jeanne know. Rick was to do the same in preparation for tonight as well. As a nurse, I knew what to expect, and I felt the drug kicking in, after feeling a dull headache, as the arteries in my brain dilated. I wondered how it would work on our cocks by the time we were ready to enjoy Jeanne?

Rick was waiting in the lot when we arrived. Jeanne was pretty excited, when we grabbed our bags to meet Rick. She got ahead of me, and dropped her bag, and put both arms around Rick and gave him a passionate tongue kiss. If this didn't stir my cock, his lowering his arm to squeeze her ass sure did. He felt the prince's plug through her dress right away.

Since the lot appeared empty where we parked, she bent over to let her dress ride up enough to display the prince's plug. It sure looked sexy as fuck. With his classic cocky shit-eating grin, he looked around and yelled, "Doesn't our little cum slut look stunning?" Rick then slid his arm around her, while she faced me, and groped her right breast. Jeanne said, "Oh that's nice, lets get inside boys." The cocky fucker actually walked into the place with his arm around her, with his hand rubbing the side of her boob. This really made me stir.

We checked in and took our bags to the room, and hit the bar. We grabbed drinks and found a booth in a far corner to listen to the music, watch people dance, and see what debauchery we could get away with. Needless to say the men in the bar got an eyeful of Jeanne's marvelous tits bouncing under her dress when she walked by.

Without hesitation Rick put Jeanne between us. Jeanne said, "It's my turn to cop a feel," and slid her hands over each of our groins under the table and squeezed. She played with both of us, and I'm sure Rick's cock reacted like mine. My only concern was getting from the booth to the elevator with a tent bulge in my shorts without underwear.

Jeanne said, "Oh my God, I'm so excited. I have two big cocks to fuck me tonight." We finished off the first round pretty quick. The place filled in, and the music was turned up. The lights were down, so we had pretty decent seclusion in our spot. Rick said the time we coerced her at their boss Kim's going away party was pretty kinky. He was shocked I made the proposal.

I replied "Come on dude, you mentioned she was bossy with those big boobs of hers. That was some hell of a Freudian Slip." I told him that I suspected something was going on by the way she talked about you.

He chuckled and said he felt he could get away with more than other guys at work because the women took pity on him for being divorced. This was just typical of cocky Rick to say. He admitted that a while ago he and Kim had discreetly dated since she too was divorced.

Jeanne was shocked, and I think a little Jealous. I said, "Jeanne used to tell me stories of Kim being divorced, and becoming lesbian. Sounds like Rick here can confirm she is bi-sexual." I did this to burn Jeanne. Rick laughed and grinned.

Jeanne said "What? You screwed Kim? She is bi-sexual? How do you know that?"

Rick said, "Well Jeanne, to be honest, Kim used to comment on how kind and sexy she thought you were, and she really was attracted to your rather full and large boobs." Jeanne was shocked.

I said, "I'd pay good money to watch Jeanne and Kim together." Rick agreed.

Jeanne replied "Sorry boys, she is leaving for LA in two weeks."

Rick said, "So there is still time then huh?" Jeanne called us both perverts. I've never noted any interest she had in women, only for her to say, she later found out a close friend of hers in high school came out of the closet as a lesbian. As a side note their boss Kim was what I would describe as a lipstick lesbian. She too was blonde, with a pretty face, B-cup tits at the most and a medium to small build.

Neither of us could take our eyes off Jeanne's chest. I said, "I think its time for a little cum slut appetizer?"

Rick and I both grabbed her thighs, and opened her legs a little. I told Rick to "Feel how smooth her pussy is." He ran his hand up her thigh and rubbed her lips with his fingers. Jeanne moaned. Her dress was so short, it was just barely covering her pussy, but hidden by the table.

Jeanne squirmed on his fingers. I slid my hand insider her dress opening, and went right for her left nipple, that was getting hard already. She moaned "Oh my God." I then pinched and caressed her left breast and areola.

Rick pushed a finger inside her pussy and her legs twitched. He said "Jeanne you are nice and wet already." He paused, and said, "What do I feel?"

I told him "Jeanne has had two Ben-Wa balls in since we left home. I wanted to make sure her pussy was nice and wet for tonight."

Rick said "Great idea, no wonder she was so wet already,"as he placed a second finger in. I kissed her neck, and she moved her face and kissed me. With our embrace, I groped her right breast through her dress.

Jeanne then turned to Rick, and started to make out with him. He never took his fingers out of her pussy, and she reached down and rubbed his cock over his shorts.

When Jeanne finished with Rick, she said "Ok boys, this little cum slut can't wait any longer, lets get to the main course." She pulled her dress down, and Rick and I walked behind her to the elevator because of our raging hard-ons.

When the elevator doors closed, Jeanne moaned, "Quick boys, your little cum slut needs her tits sucked before the door opens again." She pulled her dress down to her waste. I had her left areola and nipple in my mouth and Rick had her right. All she could mutter was "Yes, yes, yes you fuckers."

It was a quick ride, and she pulled us away, and her dress was pulled up. We got to the room and went inside. Jeanne grabbed her bag and headed for the bathroom to change. Before she entered, she said "Ok lovers, your little cum slut is gonna get ready, I suggest you do too. Poor us some Jack and Coke."

Rick and I got the toys ready, along with the lube and drinks. He opened the curtains for our intended plans with Jeanne. Three cameras were set up to catch all the angles. We had a large couch, and two cushioned chairs in the room, and the bed was king size.

Rick and I were seated on the edge of the bed naked. Jeanne appeared from the bathroom, and we both gave a wow. She had on hot red lipstick, a red push-up bra, a matching red thong and garter set that connected to red sheer stockings, and red 6-inch heels.

Jeanne came over, and stopped in front of us, and spun around. She said "Time to give you both lipstick rings." She came over to me, and got down on her knees. She grabbed my cock and licked the head and shaft. She teased me with some tongue dancing on my cock head. She then slid her mouth over my cock, and slid my shaft in her mouth, deeper and deeper, down her throat till her lips were at the base of my cock and withdrew.

Jeanne left a red lipstick ring at the base of my cock. She looked up at me and said, "Next please." She crawled over to Rick, and repeated the same thing. She stood up and lifted one leg over Rick's lap and said, "The hubby put these Ben-Wa balls in my little pussy, now you can remove them from your little cum slut."

Rick stuck two fingers up Jeanne's pussy, and removed both balls. Jeanne grabbed them, went over and grabbed two glasses that contained the Jack and Coke, and placed one ball in each glass. She then brought them over for Rick and I.

As Rick and I enjoyed our Jack and Coke with a garnish of Jeanne's pussy juice, she put her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra, and let it fall to the floor. Both our eyes where glued to her marvelous exposed boobs. She then pulled her thong down, and stepped out of it. Then she stepped in front of us and said, "Feast on these tits boys, I want a mouth on each now." Rick grabbed her right boob, and licked and sucked on her areola, while I did the same to her left. My sexy hot wife, who loved breast play, was now enjoying having two different men, worshiping her magnificent boobs. She moaned out "Oh... I could get used to this boys. Keep up the good work."

Jeanne started to moan as both of her boobs were being worshiped. I was playing with her ass, and Rick was playing with her clit. Jeanne said "Ok boys, time for something new. Your little cum slut needs some big fat cock in her pussy." She pulled away, and then she approached Rick and straddled his cock, as he was seated on the edge of the bed.

Jeanne lined up her pussy over his cock, and then ground down on it until she was impaled on it. She leaned her tits into Rick's chest, and then stuck her tongue down his throat. She then started grinding her pussy on his cock, broke the kiss and started bouncing up and down on it, throwing her head from side to side. The look of lust on her face was erotic, knowing it came from the feeling of another man's cock pleasuring her pussy. Her firm breasts bounced and swayed from her riding his cock, while positioned perfectly for him to enjoy with his hands and mouth. Her arms pulled his head further onto her breasts, as he leaned forward to kiss, lick and suck on her nipples, while she moaned his name.

Jeanne looked over at me and asked, "Do you like watching me riding Rick's cock baby? His thick cock feels really good in my tight little pussy." The visual of her riding Rick's cock, was surreal. Seeing her pleasured by another man was my fantasy come true. This time it was not in a rush, in a bathroom stall, it was in a fancy hotel room, with all the time in the world.

I moaned, "Yes I do baby. I love seeing another man enjoy your perfect tits. Your tits are a gift from the Gods." Watching another couple have sex is unlike porn. You have the ultimate angle and 3-D experience of the sight, the sound of the sex, and the smell of that sex. When that other couple involves you wife, and another, it becomes surreal.

Jeanne moaned, and then said, "Oh God, I do love when a man plays with my boobs."

Rick then taunted her and said, "You just love flaunting those big firm tits in front of me and the docs, don't you Jeanne?"

Jeanne moaned back "God yes I do. I've been getting off on doctors checking out my boobs at work for years." She then slowed the pace down, and slowly fed Rick her nipples, and rubbed her breast all over his face and chest. Jeanne then slowed her rocking on Rick's cock, stopped, and stood up.

Jeanne paused and looked at both of us, while teasing us by running her hands over her breasts. She then moaned and said, "I'll bet you two would just love to watch Dr. K have his way with me in a hotel room like this? I would tie both of you to chairs facing the bed, so that you couldn't even touch your cocks. Then I would have Dr. K take me in every position imaginable. I would have to look up all the Kama Sutra positions to surprise you with, and enjoy with Dr. K. He would cum in my mouth, on my breasts, in my pussy and in my ass. I'm sure those cocks of yours would throb so hard on their own, you both would eventually shoot your loads, without being able to touch your cocks. Who knows, maybe I would even apply cock cages after you both were helplessly tied up." She moaned and said, "Isn't that delicious to think about?"

Rick and I both moaned "Yes."

Jeanne then said "Time for a new cock," and stepped over to me, and slowly sat on my cock, and buried her pussy on it, facing away. I brought my hands up to her tits and started to maul them. Her nipples were hard, and her areolas were swollen. She started to grind and moan on my cock. I kissed her shoulders, neck and ears, as I moaned in her ear "Is my little cum slut excited to have all of her holes fucked hard tonight?"

Jeanne turned her head and moaned, "Yes baby, I'm so horny right now. Thank you for this." She kissed me, and kept rocking forward and back on me. I moaned in her ear "I'm going to give you a night to remember baby."

Jeanne replied, "I can't wait. I've been looking forward to this all week dear."

To regain my composure, I suggested Rick go get the toys from our bags since "Our little cum slut is getting a little too full of herself and her big tits."

Jeanne said, "Boys your little cum slut needs punished, but do you two really think you can tame me?"