Three-Hole Wife Pt. 07

Story Info
Two wives husband swap, and then taunt each other via text.
5.9k words
3.72
10.7k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two wives husband swap, and then taunt each other via text.

NOTE: All of my stories are FICTION. Some characters are based on real persons and places. Names have been changed to protect privacy.

***************************************************************************************************************

Stacy and I made our way to her room. She opened the door, pushed me inside and said "I finally have you alone. What a strange twist this night has been huh?"

I said "If I didn't witness it with my own eyes, I would not believe it."

Stacy admitted she saw us in the hotel bar, and was disappointed we had a third wheel with us, because she wanted to walk over and meet Jeanne and I. She said she thought Rick looked cocky, and she had no interest in him.

I told her that I felt the same way about him, but he was a means of me getting my fantasy of watching her with another man, and hopefully swinging, and letting me have her ass.

Stacy said "She only just gave up her ass to you?"

I said "Hell yes, I guilted her into anal sex, after confirming she was having an affair with Rick. I had to play on her want of kinky sex with Rick, and a double penetration with the cocky fucker."

Stacy said, "You are too nice of a guy."

I said "Yea I know." Stacy and I were into opening up to each other about our problems. The crazy part was we were now alone in Stacy's room. It was set up just like mine.

Stacy said "Let's go shower together and then I can put on a little number I brought for tonight and never got time to jump into."

I said "I was hoping we could shower together, and here is the best place for it. Sometimes Stacy you can tell me about your side of the story of showering with my wife."

Stacy said, "I'll do that handsome, now lets go lather each other up in the shower." Stacy led me to the shower and turned it on and grabbed a bunch of hair shampoo. She read my mind. I just love to lather a girl's chest up and feel how a big-breasted gal's tits feel in my hands. We helped each other strip and jumped in the shower.

I've learned from experience to let a woman thoroughly clean her own body in the shower, before you got too frisky, plus I figured she wanted to get some bodily fluids off and out of her smoking hot body. When Stacy finished she scrubbed me down. Her hand felt amazing in the process, and when she lingered at my cock, balls and ass. When she finished she brought her arms up to my neck, and we kissed passionately. I could feel her hard nipples on my chest, and my rock hard cock hitting her belly. She let go of my lips, smiled and said, "I think my breasts need to be cleaned again. Grab the soap and wash me please."

I told her "I would love that Stacy." She turned around and I pushed my body behind her and brought my arms up along her sides. I squirted a large amount of shampoo in one hand, and squeezed more above her marvelous boobs to let it run down her them. I then started to lather up her chest with all the shampoo. She moaned as my large hands caressed her breasts. I caressed, squeezed and drug my fingers across her hard nipples making Stacy moan. She pushed her sexy tight ass back on my cock and I kissed her neck. I couldn't take it anymore, and yearned to sink my cock into her tight little pussy.

Stacy must have wanted me too, because she lowered her head enough so that I had the right angle to push my cock inside her little pussy. She felt my cock head slide in her love hole, and moaned, "I could barely wait any longer for you to take me." She braced her arms on the shower wall, and thrust her ass and pussy back onto by cock. I grabbed her hips and started to drive my cock in and out of her married pussy. Stacy moaned and panted. She was very vocal and loved to talk dirty during sex, maybe even more so then Jeanne. Stacy moaned "Fuck me with that big cock... Oh God, It's so fucking big... I love your cock."

I moaned back, "I'm gonna stretcher your pussy out on my 8 inch cock, then I'm gonna fuck your ass and mouth all morning gorgeous." Stacy moaned and used her arms to push her ass and pussy back on by cock.

Stacy growled and said, "I can't wait for you to pound my ass with that beautiful monster cock."

I smacked Stacy's ass and said, "Tell me whose cock is bigger Stacy, your husbands or mine?"

Stacy moaned and said, "Your cock is longer and thicker, I'm afraid his will never feel the same. I'm in love with your monster cock." Hearing that, I stepped up my pounding of her pussy, and her moans and grunts were incredible. Stacy growled once again, and said, "Who has the bigger firmer tits, your wife or me?"

"Stacy I love your tits, they are bigger and firmer than my wife's. I fell in love with them the minute I saw them, and prayed I'd get a chance to have them and the rest of your hot body."

This pushed Stacy over the edge and she looked back and said "I'm gonna cum on that big monster cock, cum with me and fell my little pussy with your seed lover."

Stacy dropped her head, and pushed back on my cock. The feeling of her slick ass slapping my hips, and her pussy gripping my cock pushed me over the edge I yelled out "Here I cum beautiful, here I cum, milk my monster cock with that pussy."

Stacy arched her back and screamed "So fucking big... So fucking tight... Promise me we will fuck every chance we get!" With that her legs twitched, along with her upper body and arms and her climaxed crested. I shot loads of cum insider her glorious tight pussy. When her gasping subsided and her energy returned, she knelt on the shower floor and once again sucked the rest of my seamen out of my cock and balls. She stood up and looked me in the eyes and said, "That was amazing." She kissed me and stepped back and said, "Shower off, and get dry and go wait for me on the bed. I am going to clean up again and slip into something for you. She said there was a brown leather bag on the table with her things in it, and please bring them in here."

It was hard to let Stacy go in the shower, but I was eager to see how good she looked in whatever outfit she would come out in. I figured if I had to stay up all night to take advantage of the opportunity to have one-on-one with Stacy, I would do it. Rob had a key for the room, if we missed their call. I'm sure Rick would be all over my wife, after Rob left, wanting to use any jealousy she had for me being with Stacy next door, and do God knows what with her. The funny things is, I didn't feel guilty, not being with my wife. She sure fucked and sucked plenty of cock last night, and I only had Stacy. And if she got too jealous, I'd remind her of her affair with Rick.

My cock was starting to get stiff again in anticipation of how Stacy would look when she appeared from the bathroom. I heard the door squeak open and for the vision that fell into my view next. Stacy walked out in and my heart started to race. All I could mutter out was "Oh my God, you are the sexiest things I have ever seen in person." She had a black bustier that pushed her marvelous breasts up and really enhanced her cleavage. She had a black thong on and garter belt, attached to black sheer stockings with black lace on top, and had black stilettos on that were at least 6 inches tall. Stacy strutted out seductively and paused by the bed, spun around and I spied a cute princes plug in her hot little ass adorned with a black jewel. She bent over and looked behind at me. She then said, "How do I look?"

I said, "Just incredible, I'm blown away."

She thanked me and said, "Just wait for what I have planned to surprise you with." I said, "I can't wait."

Stacy crawled over on all fours to me, and stoped at my cock that was already rock hard. She looked up and said, "Your cock is amazing, and I'm in love with it." Stacy had a hold of my shaft and started to lick my cock head, and swallow my cock in her throat. After almost making me bust a nut in her mouth, she crawled up to me and knelt, placed her hands behind her back and removed the bustier, allowing her firm 40D breast to fall out. I smiled and said "Stacy, I'm in love this those boobs and that tight pussy of yours." She lowered herself to my chest and slid them up it, and rubbed them in my face, feeding her nipples to me. She then grabbed my cock and plunged her tight pussy down on me. She and I moaned together, and she started to give me one hell of a cowgirl ride. It was heavenly watching her tits sway and her facial expressions as she engulfed my dick. She started to play with her own tits and rub her nipples. It always drives me crazy when a gal does this while riding my cock.

Stacy lowered her chest to mine, and I put my arms around her and said, "Hold on gorgeous," and rolled her on her back, with my cock still impaled in her. She giggled as I sat up on my knees. I threw a pillow under under ass and then grabbed her legs and placed them over my shoulders and started to power drive my cock in to her.

Stacy moaned, "Oh fuck, that feels good, fill my pussy with that beautiful monster cock." She braced her arms against the headboard as I pistoned in and out of her, staring in her her eyes, watching her facial expression of bliss. My mind was thinking of all the positions I wanted to fuck her in before the sun came up.

I slowed my thrusts and said, "Ready for another position my little cum slut?"

Stacy said, "Oh yes." I told her to get off the bed. I led her to the wall and pushed her up against. I grabbed her leg and brought my cock up to her pussy. I grabbed her other leg and she wrapped her legs around my waste and brought her down on my monster cock, as her eyes got big. We both moaned. She looked at me in the eyes and said, "Fuck my baby." She held on to me with her arms around by neck, and legs wrapped around my waste, as her glorious boob slid up and down my chest. I picked her up and lowered her on and off my cock while holding her tight little ass. She moaned in my ears "Fuck, fuck, fuck... I love how you pound my little pussy."

I told her "I want your tight little ass gorgeous."

Stacy then said, "Please... Please fuck me in my ass now." After some terrific kinky standing sex, I carried her to the bed, and sat her down. I asked her if she had any lube here, and she pointed to her bag.

I told Stacy to get on all fours with her head down and her sexy little ass up. I approached her and lubed up my cock, and slowly withdrew the princess plug, and it popped out. I applied some lube to her dilated brown starfish. She moaned and said, "That's cold baby."

I grinned, and then said, "It will heat it up real quick gorgeous."

She moaned and said "Fill me with that monster cock and make me cum hard on it. I wanna feel your hot cum in me." I was anxious to finally have her ass, and lined up my cock with her hole, and popped the head into her. Stacy let out a squeal, as she started to push back on my cock. She really wanted it now. I grabbed her hips and thrust in slowly a few inches, and she moaned and panted "So big... So full... So good... Don't stop." I started to push in and she pushed back on my cock till I was balls deep in her bowels. I pulled out until my cock head was almost out, and then buried by cock back in, my hips smacking of her sexy curvy ass. I repeated this a few times and then picked up the pace. She was panting and moaning. Stacy panted out "Your balls are slapping my clit and it feels so... good...." I lifted her up by the waste and grabbed her tits and kissed her neck.

I looked her in the eyes, as she turned her head back and I said "Tell me what you want baby?"

Stacy licked my lips and moaned in my mouth "Fuck me hard now and make me cum. I need to cum on your cock and feel your hot cum in me."

I said "My pleasure Stacy." I lowered Stacy so her head was flat on the bed, and started to fuck her tight ass with everything I had, slapping her ass a few times, as I jack hammered her with my monster cock.

Stacy screamed and yelled, "Oh my fucking God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" That pushed me over the edge. Arching my back, I grabbed on to her hips and pushed my cock inside her ass and bowels as deep as I could. My hot seamen explode into the walls of her bowels. She jerked and twitched and had an earth shattering orgasm.

As she panted and gasped I slowly withdrew my deflating cock, picked her up and placed her up on the bed so her head was on the pillows. I went and grabbed a hot wet wash clothe and cleaned off my cock, then grabbed a new one for her and brought it out for her. She cleaned herself up real quick and threw the washcloth on the nightstand. She turned around and slid up next to me in the bed, face to bed to kiss each other and bask in the afterglow of our wonderful fuck session.

Stacy laughed and said, "Can you imagine what they will think when they wake up and don't see us?"

I replied "Yea, who knows what they will think and do? Do you think your husband will panic?"

Stacy said "Oh no, I think his mind will be on waking up next to your blonde big boob wife."

I said, "That's good."

Stacy said, "Do you think your wife will panic or be jealous?"

I chuckled and said "I think she will be afraid to show any jealousy in front of Rick, and realize she just woke up in bed naked with two guys, one of them being her work lover. Who knows, maybe they will fuck her again? I actually hope they do, she has become quite adventurous."

Stacy replied, "My husband is a lot like your wife. We tried spouse swapping with rules, but I figured out he has one or more mistresses at work, and was not telling her the truth."

I explained to Stacy "I found out Jeanne had done the same with Rick, regarding the rules, and this was our first time with me actually having another woman in front of her."

Stacy said "Well there is some jealousy at first, but you get used to them being happy, and coming home to you every night."

Stacy and I told each other about our work and life, and started to discuss our work schedules and our spouses work schedules. Stacy said "If you are interested, I would love to see you one-on-one when our spouse's were away at work, or when you are away at work at my hotel?"

I told her "I'd love that." I explained to Stacy how Rick was cocky enough to tell Rob and I stories about Jeanne and him. About how and where they fucked, when you and Jeanne were showering. I told Stacy we were comparing stories, and the cocky fucker really spilled the beans. I told Stacy I had some catch up and payback to do on my wife's fucking around. I told her I would still love to get together with Rob and her so that you two girls could play. She said she would love that, and she was sure her hubby would wanna fuck my wife, while watching me fuck her, along with watching her and my wife. I told her that would be a good angle at keeping in touch, right? She grinned and said exactly.

I told Stacy my only concern was that Rick would be jealous of Jeanne fucking another guy, other than him or me. Stacy said yea, but I guarantee that if he is fucking her, then he is also fucking others at work behind her back. He sounds like that type. She said I know women, she may desire him, and sex with him, but I'm sure Rick is just using her as a fuck toy. I looked and Stacy and said you hit the nail on the head.

We lost track of time talking about each other and about her spouses. I didn't realize the sun was coming up until my cell phone text chimed, and so did Stacy's. We laughed and said, lets see what they have to say.... Jeanne had texted me "Are you ok?" I replied back "Yes, we had no place to sleep because you were hogging the bed with your two lovers." I waited for a reply, and Jeanne texted back" I'm ok." She then texted "I woke up naked in bed between two naked men." I replied, "That's my little cum slut." Jeanne then texted "What is your little cum slut Stacy doing now?" I replied back "Stacy is laying her next to me stroking my cock. Stacy assumed you would be stroking two cocks by now." Jeanne texted back "Actually right now Rick is fucking me doggie style, and I'm stroking and sucking Rob's cock between texts."

Stacy chuckled and said "Rob just said your wife as bent over sucking and stroking his cock while Rick was fucking her from behind." Stacy said "Rob was texting me while Jeanne was working on his cock." She then showed me the picture Rob snapped.

I told Stacy "Send me that pic." I thought to myself that this could be fun. Never thought of text taunting before, and with pictures.

I forwarded the pic to Jeanne. She texted back "Nice view huh?" I replied back immediately Fuck yea!"

I said to Stacy "You know I'll bet this early, the parking lot is deserted, except for people checking out or in this early? Why don't we challenge them to a double show?"

Stacy said "Great idea, just like last night, but now your wife can watch me across the way getting fucked by you in the window. I'm sure I can push your wife's buttons sexually to get her to agree."

I smiled and said, "I agree. Here is her number." Stacy said "Hold on." She then took my cock out of her hand and mouth, and straddled by cock and sank down on it. She then told me to "Snap a short video of me riding riding your cock and playing with my tits."

I started to record video, and Stacy played with her tits and looked into the camera and said, "Your husband's monster cock feels amazing." I sent the video to Stacy, and she forwarded it to Jeanne, with the caption "This is Stacy Jeanne. I see you are having a great time with your work husband and mine. I'm doing the same with your husband." Then we waited, while Stacy bounced up and down on my cock. Stacy looked at me and said, "Isn't this fun?"

I moaned back "Oh my God, yes it is."

Stacy's cell phone text alerted, and we couldn't wait to see what my wife Jeanne had sent. There was a video with the caption "Two cocks for breakfast this fine Sunday morning." The video was of Rick panning the camera down at Jeanne deep throating Rick. It then panned up to Rob fucking her doggie style. Jeanne picked up her head and looked at the camera. She moaned out "Your husband's fat cock is destroying my tight pussy, while my work husband is feeding me his cock. Boy do these studs have stamina." The video ended with her l moaning in to the camera.

Stacy chuckled and said, "Your sexy little cum slut is very competitive huh?"

I smiled back and said "oh yes Stacy, but I think you are too gorgeous."

She said "Yes I am." Stacy then grinned "That naughty little cum slut is going tit-for-tat with us with naughty pics, game on honey." With that she jumped off my cock and grabbed her phone. She told me "Sit down on the edge of the bed." She then crawled up to me, put some lube on my cock and grabbed her boobs. She then slid by cock between them. I caught on; it was a tit fuck video. Stacy started to glide her marvelous 40D wrack up and down on my cock, as she pushed her fun bags together. She then looked into the camera and said, "Your husband's monster cock feels lovely sliding between by 40Ds." Stacy captioned the video "Huge Dick between huge tits." and hit send. Stacy said, "God, that really is a great picture huh?"

I moaned "I love it," and we waited as she stood up and we slid back in bed and spooned. I had my left arm under her body to cup and play with her left breast, and had my right arm under her right arm and groped her right breast. I spun circles around her tiny areolas and nipples while I kissed her neck. Meanwhile I slid my cock between her ass cheeks and she pushed back and my cock sank into her wet pussy. She held the camera over us, and snapped a selfie picture. She said, "I'll hide these in my phone. I'll use them when I'm home and horny, and pull out my 8 inch vibrator and think of you."

I told her "Send them all to me, so I can pound my cock to her when I had alone time."

Stacy said "Let's not wait too long to see each other again."

12