All Comments on 'Three-Hole Wife Pt. 07'

by 1NaughtyMaleNurse

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Don’t dump this whore, she’ll make a fine bowling ball.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69716 months ago

You’re getting a little carried away with the stamina and the ability for these guys to maintain an erection even taking Viagra and if my math is right each one of them would come about 12 times in a 24 hour period not even humanly possible. I can ignore some of the exaggerations, but your constant babbling about their cock size is absolutely unnecessary.

Bowmar01Bowmar015 months ago

Again, would have been a 5 instead of a 4 if you could only learn to spell and learn some basic grammar oh yes, try reading it back before publishing it, that way you can correct all the typos. Not a bad story series but a 'monster' cock is not 8" that's a big cock, mine is 10", now that's a monster cock !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1NaughtyMaleNurse@1NaughtyMaleNurse
Male RN married to hot wife RN. I’ve heard all the male nurse jokes before. It just reveals one’s simple mind to go down that road of insults. I’m laughing all the way to the bank! Remember, nurses decide how big your needle and Foley Catheter are smart ass!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES