Three-Hole Wife Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her, and replied "My minds already thinking of ideas gorgeous."

She said, "Mine to handsome." Just then Stacy's cell phone text alert went off.

Stacy held the phone up for me to watch with her, and Jeanne had sent another video. The video was captioned "Why have one cock to fuck with your tits, when you can have two?" The video was Jeanne fisting Rick and Rob's cocks, while alternating between rubbing them on her nipples, and licking each cock. Jeanne looked up at the camera and said, "These two studs just can't get enough of my firm 38D tits."

Stacy said, "Well done Jeanne, well done."

Stacy said, "Lay flat on your back and hold my camera." She then said "I'm gonna deep throat that monster cock of yours and you shoot some video while do dear. Lets make this bitch jealous." With that I grabbed the camera and Stacy bent down to my cock. She started to lick by shaft and slowly sank her mouth down, and deep throated my entire 8 inches with ease, and bobbed up and down on it, taking my full length the entire time. I naturally moaned and said "Oh fuck, oh fuck...". She lifted mouth of my cock, looked at the camera and said, "Your husband is really enjoying me stuffing his 8 inch cock down my throat." Stacy then climbed on top of my hips, and lowered herself down on my cock. She slid down the whole way, her pussy was silky smooth and wet.

I told her "God your pussy feels good."

She smiled and said, "Give me a minute to caption this one." Stacy captioned it "Deep Throat Expert,"and hit send. She dropped her phone, bent towards me and slid her tits up my chest as she started to grind on my cock. She looked at me and said, "I am really falling in love with your gorgeous cock. I can't get enough of it and you dear."

I said "The feeling is mutual gorgeous, you are so stunning with those piercing baby blue eyes, marvelous boobs, super tight velvet smooth push, enticing little ass and long legs. I can't get enough of your body either." It was kind of electric how we were into each other so fast. We just clicked. Just then Stacy's phone text alert went off.

Jeanne sent Stacy another video; it was captioned "Deep throat for two thick cocks." Stacy jumped up and lay next to me and we watched the video. Rick and Rob were flat on their back in bed with Jeanne between their legs, and facing them. The video started with her licking Rick's cock, and then pushing his cock in her mouth and down her throat. Rick moans and says, "Fuck me this girl's an expert." Jeanne slurped up and down on Rick's cock, while deep throating him, and then did the same to Rob. Rob moaned and said, "Fucking hell Jeanne you are a pro at this." She then took her mouth off his thick cock. Jeanne looked at the camera and said "Stacy you aren't the only gal that can deep throat, and I have these two gorgeous cocks at my willing disposal this morning."

Stacy smiled and said, "That was impressive and kinky as hell. Holy fuck I gotta give the girl credit, but I won't be outdone."

I looked at gorgeous Stacy and said, "What we have here are two lovely intelligent competitive gals with deviant little minds. What ideas do you have in that naughty little sexy mind of yours?"

Stacy gave me a devilish smile and said "I think its window challenge time, go open the curtains and put that chair in front of the window." She grabbed her phone.

I said "Let's put this chair sideways, so they can see both of us when they come to the window."

Stacy said "Great idea, now sit down." She then walked over with her phone and straddled me, reached behind her and grabbed my cock to line it up once again with her love hole, and sank down on my dick. She sat there a minute and looked at her phone and did a video selfie of us. As she started to ride my cock, she moaned and said "Look out your window you sexy cum slut." She captioned the video text "Beat this Cum Slut," and hit send. She dropped her phone to the carpeted floor, and looked me in the eyes and said, "Lets give them all a show and have some fun lover." Stacy then bent forward and kissed me hard. She left her hands on by shoulders and started to bounce up and down on by cock, as her lovely tits slid up and down my chest. We were both lost in lust.

We lost track of how long we fucked in this position, needless to say we were engrossed in each other. Stacy would hold onto by shoulders and bounce up and down, and then move forward to kiss me, and then we would kiss each other's necks and shoulders. She would then grab her boobs and present them to me to suck on her nipples. She would occasionally drop her arms from my shoulders and play with her lovely fun bags, while grinding and bouncing up and down on me. She slowed and said; we better check their window to see if we have an audience. And we sure did!

My wife was standing in the window naked, with Rick and Rob beside her. She was stroking their cocks in ski-pole fashion, while each of them groped her 38D firm tits. I had to admit to myself it looked pretty hot. My hot blonde wife naked in a hotel room with two other men, who she was stroking their cocks and enjoying them mauling her tits. By now I think they saw us finally notice them watching, because Rick handed her something, and we soon found out it was a phone. Unfortunately for Rick, she had to take her hand off his cock to do this. Stacy's cell phone text alert went off. Stacy bent to the floor to pick it up, and of course it was Jeanne. No pic this time, just a text. Stacy read the text aloud; it said, "The view looks good from here, kudos Stacy." Another text came in from Jeanne. Stacy read the text aloud; it said, "Now enjoy the view from our show." We saw Jeanne hand Rick the phone, and directed the two studs.

I told Stacy "Rick had his own script for Viagra, and Rob and he probably took some this morning."

Stacy said "Rob has his own script for Viagra."

I said to Stacy "No wonder they had such stamina."

Stacy said, "We paid for a late checkout," and I said, "So did we."

Stacy said "Well then, let me grab one of Rob's Viagra. We are gonna fuck in this room all day, and they can fuck your wife's brains out all day, if you don't mind?"

I looked at her and said "I don't mind, I'd love to spend the day alone in the room with you. Plus I really didn't relish the idea of Rick having you Stacy."

Stacy smiled and said "Nor can I, notice I only let his cock in my mouth, and not anywhere else, and that was bad enough."

I chuckled and said "You know Stacy I directed things to keep his cock out of your sweat little pussy and ass."

Stacy said "Yea, I kind of thought you were doing that, and I was relieved." Stacy climbed off my lap, ran for the little blue pill and handed it to me with some water. We then turned the chair to face the window and to watch Jeanne's show. Stacy straddled me, facing the window, grabbed my cock and lowered her still wet pussy down my cock, then sat back on by chest so we could watch the show.

While Stacy grabbed the Viagra and we moved the chair. Jeanne, Rick and Rob started to perform. Stacy said, "Lets see what they do."

I replied, "Can't wait." Jeanne stood sideways in front of the window with her back to Rob. Rick approached her and stopped. She turned to kiss Rob who was already groping her firm big old titties, and then kissed Rick. She broke the kiss with Rick, stuck out her ass for Rob, who mounted my wife's sex ass. Jeanne helped guide his cock into her pussy (she later told me), and pushed in so he was balls deep, resulting in Jeanne's boobs to thrust forward. She then bent further opened her mouth wide, and took Rick's cock her her mouth. She braced herself on Rick's chest and hips, as Rob plowed into her from behind, forcing her throat over Rick's cock. It was an incredible site to see my wife being double penetrated in her pussy and mouth. I'm sure they would get her ass soon enough since my wife developed a new found appreciation for anal play. Stacy was getting hot watching too, and started to gyrate her hips and pussy on my cock. God it felt good. I course my hands went right for her tits and nipples.

We then saw Jeanne rise up off Rick's cock into Rob's chest. She looked back at Rob, Who must have told her time to switch. Jeanne turned around and backed her ass into Rick. Rick grabbed hold of her tits and she turned her head to kiss him, while he groped her tits. She broke the kiss, bent forward and offered her ass to Rick, to pummel her married pussy now. Rick slid into Jeanne and she pulled Rob's waiting cock into her mouth. Rob guided her head, as she braced herself on him. Rick and Rob resumed their DP of my wife. Jeanne was obviously having a great time alone in the room with those two thick cocks. I figured she could really unleash her cock lust with me not physically there to watch her. The kink of this turned me on, knowing she had to deal with what I was doing with Stacy.

Stacy grabbed her phone since it was her turn to taunt Jeanne. I said, "I can't wait to see what you send her next." She moaned while grinding her pussy on my cock, and said Let me taunt her with a suggestion, and then ask her if she was up the challenge of having both studs fuck her the rest of the day until check-out time?" Stacy showed me the text, and it read, "It's obvious you like two cocks at a time you sex little cum slut. You better take it back to the bed so we all don't get arrested. Think you could stand having those studs DP your ass and pussy? Are you up to the challenge?" Stacy hit send.

We eventually saw the action slow down, as Jeanne pulled back from Rob's cock, bent down for her phone, and stood before Rick. She then looked at her phone, while Rick fondled her tits. Jeanne motioned for Rob to approach her, grabbed his cock and kissed him. She then turned around and kissed Rick, then started to type on her phone. We waited for the text to come to Stacy's phone. Stacy's phone text alert went off, and we anxiously awaited Jeanne's reply. Stacy showed me the text, and it read "I asked the two studs here if they minded fucking me all day, and if you guys don't mind, neither do I." Another text came in after that one. The text read "Time for me to take your advice, and have these fat cocks in my hot wet pussy and asshole."

Stacy texted back "That sounds good to us."

Jeanne replied with a text that read "Tell the hubby he may have to carry me to the car, because after these studs are gonna fuck all three of my holes, I won't be able to walk. TTFN you sexy little cum slut." Rick stepped away from the window and the curtain closed. Stacy sat up off my cock and closed our curtain.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12