All Comments on 'Three Horny Moms 04'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Just read all the stories in this sequence (by all diferent authors). That's some hot shit. Can't wait for the next story/stories!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

This is a fantastic sequel to the original story, and just as good. can't wait for the next cock hardening chapter!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
great series!!

This series is so fucking hot! I just wish that each chapter wasn't so short. I hope that the next chapter will come out sooner than the two months between chapters 3 and 4. Keep em cumming SS.

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you're all liking the story so far, there's more to come.

@Sex4Lf - - Sorry if you think they're too short, but I only write until it comes to the end of a scene, and then that's it. The delay between 3 and 4 was mostly due to a vacation I had but I am also working on two other stories as well and alternate between them all so that also causes a little delay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
msj

Thanks and more DP please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too bad....

...you didn't just make this into one story with multiple pages....the choppiness of the chapters takes away from the flow....

If these were strung as a novella, it would read so much better.

just sayin'....

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Love the big titted mom fucking her big dicked son. If the series is done, do you think you could put all the chapters together into one story? Just wondering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES