Three Hot Days at the Beach

Story Info
A lustful guy and gal get off at the beach.
892 words
3.05
8.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason and Kayla became lovers the first day they met in college. She's a competitive swimmer; he's captain of the school lacrosse team. Their bodies are toned, hot, and full of energy - which they need for their incessant lust-a-thons.

As both of them are the "let's go for it!" types, their sex life immediately took on an air of adventure. In how many different places could they get it on - especially outdoors?

On campus the baseball outfield, football end zone, and soccer midfield became conquests in quick order. But they were too easy.

It's the off-campus conquests that became interesting. Semester breaks and summer vacations rapidly became quests to "merge with nature" in the most intimate ways. Woodland trails and mountain lakes soon became scenes of rapturous communion.

The summer after junior year, they decided to make the ocean their next triumph. Here we have a luscious account of how they got it done over the span of a three day stay at the shore.

Day One

A brilliant day for the beach. Clothes off, bathing suits on.

They are getting hot -- and not just from the sun.

What fun can be had in the water?

On the surface of the waves, it looks like they are simply engaged in a pleasant conversation. But below the waves, there is some very serious fondling going on.

They really want to go all the way. But it's low tide, and so many people are around....

But there are other ways to get the release they desperately need. Must move quickly. Get out of the water, and under the blanket.

(Hopefully, no one will notice their excited bodies. And if they do - who cares?!)

They make their way quickly to their blanket. Cover themselves with the extra. Discreetly slide out of their bathing suits. Lay side-by-side; warm, excited bodies generating heat.

They tickle

They shiver

They massage

They moan

They rub

They gasp

They stroke

They groan

They fantasize

They explode

Tomorrow, they will hit the beach at high tide, and with few people around.

Day Two

Their fun under the blanket made them even more determined to go all the way. It was a mission.

They waited until the next day, at early morning high tide. The water was high enough to shield them, and there was nobody around -- perfect conditions for the skinny dipping that would make this a quick but exhilarating adventure.

They undressed at their spot on the beach and hustled into the water. It was still nice and warm from a long two weeks of high temperatures. They let themselves get accustomed to the feel and rhythm of the waves. It was like their naked bodies were being caressed by strong but gentle hands. Their excitement mounted...

... and multiplied tenfold as they assumed the spooning position. The buoyancy of the water allowed her to spread her legs wide and yet feel stable. It also allowed her breasts to rise and float. Her entire front was accessible to him and in short order he had her excitement at a fever pitch...

... and when she felt his own excitement pressing hard in back of her, she was almost done for. But he knew it, and wasn't going to make this that quick.

He filled her completely, and then let the rhythm of the waves dictate his own rhythm. She was begging for more and more, but instead he let the ocean dictate the timing of their release.

They came as one as a wave took their bodies and carried them towards the shore. Still swooning, they quickly dressed and headed back to their bungalow.

Time to plan their next exhilarating adventure at the beach.

Day Three

She emerged from the water after a refreshing dip, and made her way to their blanket. What had he been up to in her short absence?

A smile broke out on her face when she found out. He was lying on his back on their blanket, eyes closed. And with a very big bulge in his swim trunks.

She knew exactly what was going on. He was reliving their doing it in the ocean the day before. It had been a fantastic, frenzied frolic that had left them both turned on long afterwards. Apparently for him, to this very minute :)

She knew exactly what had to take place now, to give this fantasy that happy ending it deserved. She quickly checked the beach around them. It was early evening, so most families had gone for the day. A few lone stragglers were far up along the sand. The lifeguard was up in front of them, so they were out of his range of vision.

She quickly pulled down her bikini shorts. Lay on top of him with her head between his legs, and positioned herself so that his head was between hers. She adjusted his shorts a bit to gain access.

Long hours of practice had made them both extremely proficient. In just a few short minutes they brought each other to the peak of excitement and beyond. Delighting in each other's tastes, they held on just for a moment longer to enjoy the buzz together.

Sighing contentedly, she rolled off him and positioned herself to lay side-by-side. Another great adventure for them on the beach.