All Comments on 'Three in a Bed'

by Catesby

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
wbamwbamover 16 years ago
Love That Wife!!!

Extremely hot story.

When the wife reveals her desires and intentions after all those years knowing he watched...very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot story

I loved your story but I think a good husband would have cleaned his hot little wife up after she took care of their guest!! Mmmmmm yummy!! I bet she would love it too.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 16 years ago
Please continue

Great story, we must have more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And the little one said roll over...

A truly excellent story, pleasingly or should I say arousingly different, good build up to the inevitable. Good characters the three of them had attractive personalities. And a lot of good clean fun was had by them all. Well done. I think I will turn my eyes to what else you have written. Thanks for sharing. drooge

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wimps Like This Story

However, I'm a man and I don't like these stories at all. Wimps love wimp husband stories where some pitiful excuse for a man pimps his wife to other men because the stories validate these wimps own pitiful little existence. For men who still have their manhood intact, these "stories" are contemptible and almost as sexually exciting as triple bypass surgery. We pity the wimps in these "stories," and the pathetic beings who write them. We hope the “writer” of this piece of excrement gets the psychoanalysis he so desperately needs and the years of therapy that will help him regain his manhood. The poor thing. How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

Great story, good build up and good characters. Very horny read.

PS I'm sure you will anyway, but just in case: Ignore the imbecile "anti-wimp". Just further proof that some specimens of the Human Species still have a few stages to catch up in the evolutionary stakes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why it is....

...that all husbands have smaller dicks than their friends? Because it is the primary cliche trap that most authors fall into which makes their stories less real. And it is also a cliche that the wives pout when the friend leaves because she now cannot get enough, not of her husband but of his friend's dick. That is sure to be good for a marriage when the wife misses the dick instead of her husband. This is just another unrealistic story that proves that one unrealistic dumbass writes for the enjoyment of another.

Joey BurdetteJoey Burdetteover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Well paced and very, very hot. An altogether fine posting. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Stuff

A nice story. My wife and I have enjoyed the company of a friend in bed for the night doing all what you described. I strongly recommend it for all to try sometime. Enjoy life to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick minded author

it appears that lately Literotica has become a sounding board for all these creepy minded writers out there who use their stories for their own gratifications, by creating wimp husbands who can hardly wait to have their wives fucked by other men. Why not weed out some of these mindless writers with no moral values? I don't object to stories with cheating wives that are well balanced, but this is pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

Really good story. And this is really how it can happen.

I can tell you that from wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very NIce

Need more of these that offer a little teasing before the main act. It allows the building of the story and lends a reality to the scenario. There's not enough tease in Literotica anymore, making many of the stories redundant. You, sir, have done a good job and like others have stated - WRITE ANOTHER PLEASE!!

CountryCoupleCountryCoupleover 16 years ago
A very good read !

Things just seemed to happen ...no cuckolding..all consentual..good old fashioned, no one got hurt sexual pleasure. Everyone left with a smile on their face, no regrets, no splits and the right amount of tease factor...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Very nicely written! Please ignore those who make "wimp" comments, they're obviously ignorant and intolerant. Do they perhaps protest too much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Island Fever of Cuck

The cuckster is back after 5 years of pathetic pimping out his wife eh mate.<P>

Seems the British cuck Virus is in bloom again which is the only understandable reason why the male humiliation writers like you surface again. <P>

Kind of an embarrassment to the real men on the isle but here you are - selfishly pimping your wife whore who loves you - watching with your much smaller cock until allowed by her to play - just as a cuck should - how humiliating eh mate and just the way you like it.<P>

Almost always a bigger cocked best friend to demean yourself as much as possible. Now they can laugh at you as we do as you encourage sickness upon sickness until there is no self respect for yourself left - it's so excitingly pathetic.<P>

Get some help jaded one and perhaps some respect in the bargain.

CatesbyCatesbyover 16 years agoAuthor
Riposte

Hey, anonymous in London.

People like you make me laugh. I think you really need to get a grip on reality.

It might surprise you to realise that most of the stories on here are fiction so you don't need to get on your high horse worrying about the state of the nation and its morality.

Another helpful hint for you - if a story is in the Loving Wives section then there is probably some cuckoldery involved in the story. The category does not refer to women who spend all day darning socks and knitting sweaters for the hubbies they love so much.

If you don't like this kind of thing, fair enough, try another category, or maybe even try writing something yourself that appeals to you more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story.

Enjoyed this very much, good build up and well finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story - sick moral reviewer

Excellent story and writing.The only sickness here is the appearance of these so called reviews by individuals attempting to push their so called "moral" views upon readers and authors of Literotica. Dude, if you're reading any of this stuff with an attitude like that, you're obviously on the wrong site and your head hurts because you don't have the brains to understand erotica like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story.

Nice erotic story. The theme is as old as ever but the presentation is good. It is every husband fantasy to see his wife being fucked by some one else and that he either join in or see her in action. I also had fantasies of this but we have actually lived our fantasy and I have seen my wife being fucked with all the light on royally on more than one occasion by her brother in laws( My brother as well as her sisters husband) and also by two of my friends.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
I hadn't planned on things going this far.

They never do, do they?

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 13 years ago
great story

love the build up, the reluctance on the part of the wife. great set up, very believable, very hot!

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
another cock crazy cunt

just the story of another cunt, pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good

I liked your story very much. It was well-told and fairly believeable. I wish I had experienced something similar. Keep up the good work!

CindysBobCindysBobover 9 years ago
really terrific wife sharing story

This was very well done. Paced out nicely, sharp dialogue. And it hit the right buttons for me...and for most guys who like this sort of fantasy. An attractive, intelligent wife who finds her sexual appetites expanding is ways she or her husband didn't expect. A gradual and (somewhat) believable buildup to something actually happening. The idea of the husband pushing and manipulating her towards another man, when she herself is mentally drawing in the same direction. A hot man...somebody "safe" as it were...and yes his cock is big(not ridiculously big, but bigger than the hubbies.) The wife finally lets go wildly, and yes, the lucky guy comes inside her...why that is so important in my own fantasies, I do not know.

Just some very nice work.

And why do guys who "hate" stories like this read in this sub-genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very appropriate

its so good to see everyday more and more men giving up breeding rights to their wives or girlfriends, giving this right and duty over to superior men, REAL men, alpha males with bigger, more masculine cocks and more potent semen ejaculate.

ever since dao caught me getting my face and throat fucked sloppy wet and hard by my best friend ethan, she knows who the real man is and only makes love with ethan. i get to drink his potent cum from her hairy vietnamese pussy. she loves him more than me and i worship his superior cock, so glad to have brought him and the woman i loved together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

Somebody likes eat stranger men's criempie from pussy that man is BISEXUAL or hidden HOMOSEXUAL.

The bisexual and hidden homosexual men's way of marriage is cuck lifestyle in the most case.

Why do these authors advertise this lifestyle to hetero readers?

For hetero men the humuliating cuck lifestyle is psychyatric illness (according to psychyatric handbooks) and the only interesting for a hetero reader how can a hetero man heal up from the humulating cuck lifestyle with a newer woman.

Examples for such stories:

Manninconn: "I Have a Proposition For You"

c1992w: "Requiem for a Cuckold"

SaxonHart: "Ginger Snaps"

Also the children's reaction is interesting to bisex father and hot wife mom.

ParisGreen "Loud and Clear!"

If an independent Cuck hub was the bisex lifestyle would get more positive attention and we hetero readers would read stories about hetero husbands in an independent Marriage Strife hub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Written by a British Nigger !!

The worst combination ! "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving wife

My wife and I did something similar after we had been married two years with my very young nephew.This went on for about three months He used to stay with us every weekend and all Saturday night and Sunday morning was fuck - fuck. - fuck.We all had a fantastic time.

robertlrobertlover 7 years ago
Wow!

This is the kind of story I love. Certainly has the element of truth like maybe it actually happened. The buildup and sexual tension was incredible through the whole story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't really understand why guys want another guy to fuck their wife, but...

This was well written.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 5 years ago
Absolutely nothing compares with MFM sharing.

Hey, well-told story of wife sharing and a good lead up to the eventual holy grail! I hope to read more about a very hot threesome, keep up the good work.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Wife

I really don't care for stories where the wife is a common whore. This is one of those stories. My fault for reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautifully written story and believable. The build up was good and intriguing. Reminds me of my wife and me. Been there done that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous