Three in One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact only a brief look into their minds confirmed it, although that wasn't the reason Phoebe looked. No, she wanted to watch, and more importantly feel, Sophie's lube covered finger slowly pushing into Esme's butt hole, something which was always exquisite, but in this case also heart-breaking given how tight it was. And hot.

"Mmmmm, you're so tight, sister." Sophie moaned once her finger was fully embedded in Esme's butt, then after a few long seconds of pumping that finger in and out she purred, "What's the matter? Couldn't find anyone else to give you what you need?"

"You know I wouldn't let anyone else near that hole." Esme chuckled, "Mmmmm, that belongs to my sisters. As their holes belong to me. Ohhhhhh, and every other part of them."

"That's right." Phoebe said.

"That's right." Sophie said at the same time, then as she added a second finger, "And trust us, we're going to give you what you need."

"You always do." Esme reminded them with a soft moan.

Sophie enthusiastically fingered Esme's ass for maybe about another minute, and then Phoebe spread their sister's cheeks as a silent and unnecessary prompt to get on with it, which made Sophie smile wickedly. Then she pulled those fingers out and sucked them clean while using her free hand to guide her strap-on to her target.

She left it there for a few long seconds just to tease Esme, and to finish cleaning her fingers, then when those fingers were clean she slowly pushed forwards, Sophie's heart-breaking as she needed to use more force than usual to open Esme's ass. The worst part being of course that her own and Phoebe's asses were just as tight, something they would soon have to deal with, although it was only right they treated their saviour to this treatment first.

Despite being able to feel Esme's pain through their connection Sophie was delighted when her slutty sister cried out in mostly pleasure as her anal ring finally stretched wide enough to allow the head of the dildo to slip inside, meaning Sophie was officially inside Esme's butt, and more importantly the three sisters were truly united again as two penetrated the third.

Sophie savoured that fact for a few long seconds, and then she slowly started pushing forwards, going nice and slowly to make this as easy on Esme as possible, and to allow all three of them to savour that sensation of Esme's ass filling with dick, and the sight of that dick disappearing into her ass hole which was on perfect display thanks to Phoebe, both things which all three of them could enjoy thanks to their connection.

All three of them also thoroughly enjoyed and savoured the moment that Sophie's thighs came to rest against Esme's butt cheeks, announcing every single inch of one sister's strap-on cock was buried in another's back passage, while her front passage was stuffed with the third sister's dick.

Then after a few seconds pause all three of them enjoyed the moment that Sophie officially started to sodomise Esme, her thighs pumping back and forth and moving that dildo through her rectum. However despite their intense psychic connection Sophie refused to believe that anyone enjoyed this more than her. After all, the three sisters may all prefer to receive, but there was also something so special about being the one to give. Especially under these circumstances.

After all, Sophie and Phoebe might be technically working together to fuck their sister, but right now Sophie was doing all the work. Phoebe was just lying there as Sophie pushed Esme's cunt down onto the older sister's strap-on every time she thrust her own into Esme's ass, so technically she and she alone was fucking her precious saviour.

Better yet, each thrust was making the other end of their dildos rub against their cunts, so technically Sophie was fucking both her sisters, and herself, all at the same glorious time. Which the others might enjoy through with their link, but she was the one doing it, making her feel wonderfully powerful and in control in that glorious moment, a feeling which she truly treasured about giving Esme a long, deepen double fucking.

Esme also loved to topped her sisters like Sophie was currently doing, they all did, but when it came to maximising the physical pleasure they received, and what made them cum the absolute best, nothing at all beat being in the middle of a DP from her perfect sisters.

It was the definition of perfection, the type which no one else could ever know, and was more than worth everything Esme had done to receive this wonderful feeling again. Especially during the times that her sisters would gently kiss her shoulders, neck, and in Phoebe's case her lips. Although often those kisses became a lot less gentle, especially just before Esme begged to cum.

Sometimes she didn't have too, as after all it was unnecessary, as her sisters would have been able to tell when she was ready to cum even without their psychic connection due to how welcoming her holes became, how her body trembled, and from her constant moans, gasps and even whimpers of pure pleasure.

However all three of them revelled in being able to make each other begged for what they so desperately wanted, and Esme could definitely tell her sisters wanted her to beg tonight. Which could be seen as unfair, given that she'd saved them, but honestly, it was what she wanted too. And they knew that, hence why they were making it so clear that she would have too do it.

Of course given this was the purest heaven Esme had ever known she was in no hurry for it to end. Not that she ever was, but she had become horribly close to never experiencing this perfection again, so she wanted to savour it for as long as possible, thus pushing herself longer and harder than ever before.

Which was helped out by her sisters, who in the past had sped up their thrusts so that she would be on the edge of orgasm, yet this time Phoebe kept still and Sophie continued her slow thrust so this would last for as long as possible. Last until Esme just couldn't take it any more, which of course inevitably happened, even if she was able to hold off an impressive amount of time.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Esme cried out, "Please, ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk, fuck me hard and make me cum! I need to cum, mmmmm yesssssss, I need to cum on your cocks! I need to cum with you inside me. Both of you! Oooooooh yessssss, only you. Inside my pussy, inside my ass, oh God! I want you two inside me! You two are perfect. We are perfect. This is perfect. Oh yes, this is perfection, oh God yes, mmmmm, harder! Fuck me harder Sophie, mmmmm, pound me harder Phoebe, ohhhhhhh, just fuck me hard! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! DP me! Fucking fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, fuck me, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd!"

Thankfully it only took a short amount of time for Sophie to begin increasing the pace of her thrusts, and although she did it slowly it was more than enough for Esme at that moment, because it was a sweet promise of more. A promise which was more than delivered, Esme trying her best to continue begging for as long as possible, but inevitably it all just became too much and she became incoherent long before her first climax.

Then Phoebe thrust up into her at the same time as Sophie thrust down, and Esme received the kind of earth shattering orgasm which she could only receive from being DP'ed by her sisters. That orgasm was then of course followed by another, and another, and another until Esme become aware of nothing but the ecstasy rocking her body.

Phoebe chuckled with delight as she and Sophie made Esme cum, the youngest of the three sisters pouting that she wasn't able to achieve that on her own, although that quickly turned into the youngest and oldest sharing a grin as they continuously made the middle sister cum from being in the middle of their passionate DP.

Other times they might have held back a little, because once they eventually made one of them cum it was easy to keep doing so and save their energy, especially the one in Phoebe's current position. But not this time. No, they wanted to use every ounce of their energy to make Esme cum as hard and as frequently as possible in reward for what she had done, and that's exactly what they did.

Along the way both Sophie and Phoebe came themselves thanks to the stimulators on their clits and the sheer joy of DP'ing Esme. This was something they tried to hold back, but it all just became too much, especially for poor Sophie who had been doing most of the work throughout the DP.

Then, just as it was clear that Sophie was going to collapse, Phoebe flipped them over so the younger sister was the one on the bottom with the oldest on top, and Esme still in the middle where she belonged. Which clearly took her two sisters by surprise, and honestly herself, but they then quickly welcomed it as Phoebe began to use every ounce of her strength to fuck Esme's cunt, and pushed her ass down on Sophie's cock.

Usually when one sister ran out of steam the DP was stopped and the sister who was better rested would take a turn ass fucking the lucky receiver, and although Phoebe hated to miss out on that opportunity she also wanted to do something special for Esme, and this seemed perfect. Also she had to admit that the look on Esme's face was worth it. And to some degree, the look on Sophie's face.

The youngest sister even made her siblings proud by finding the strength to thrust up into Esme's ass, albeit after a few long minutes of rest, making the middle sister cumming that much harder. And making Esme scream even louder in pleasure.

Sadly although Phoebe had been saving up her energy for taking over control of the fucking her own orgasms took their toll on her, and despite how powerful the sisters were they didn't have unlimited stamina. Phoebe loved the powers they did have, as it made moments like this so intense, she and Sophie experiencing everything Esme was through their mental link, making their own orgasms that much harder.

However at times like this she really did wish her superpower was unlimited stamina, or something else which would allow her to fuck her identical sisters forever. Instead they had to be satisfied with using every ounce of their strength and stamina, and then collapsing in a sweaty heap, at first just landing on top of each other, and then Phoebe and Esme rolling off so they landed on the bed besides Sophie, Esme in the middle where she belonged.

"I love you both." Esme beamed, "So much."

After they echoed their sister's words Sophie kissed Esme's neck gently while Phoebe quipped, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"That it's your turn now?" Esme quipped, "Sure, just give me a minute, and I'll get right on that."

"You know what she meant." Sophie scolded.

"I know." Esme grinned, leaning in to Sophie, "She just makes it so easy for me to tease her."

Esme was delighted that Sophie not only returned that grin, but didn't hesitate to kiss her back. Perhaps even more encouragingly, neither did Phoebe when it was her turn. Well, she may have pouted a little, but that soon turned to a little smile, showing Esme was again permitted to get away with her teasing with the people she loved.

Then she pressed a few gentle kisses down their bodies as she slowly lowered herself downwards until her face was right next to the dildos which had just pummelled her pussy and ass. Helpfully her sisters moved closer together so it was easy to clean their cocks, which was a family tradition for the Frost sisters, dating back to the very first time they had used strap-ons, which was very shortly after they first started having sex.

What was also traditional was to start with the dildo which had been pounding pussy, Esme moaning with delight at the taste of her own cum and pussy cream. Phoebe and Sophie quickly followed, again their mental link insuring they receive the same tingle in their taste-buds, although in this case Esme was the lucky one actually getting some liquid.

Which continued to be the case as she slowly began bobbing her head up and down that shaft, taking more and more into her mouth until it was pressing against the entrance to her throat. Which was normally the point Esme switched over, but this time she kept going until the full length was in her mouth and her throat so she could get every drop of her cum and pussy juice.

Only then did she switch over to the other cock and give it the exact same treatment, all three sisters loving the taste of Esme's ass as much as pussy, and almost as much as her cum. Which was no surprise given how many times they had done this, but Esme had thought she should be scolded for her actions. Or at least get an adorable pout from Phoebe.

Instead her siblings seemed content with her little show, Esme not needing her powers to tell that they were smiling down at her as she continued giving them thorough blow jobs. Partly because they spent the whole time stroking her lovingly and giving her their traditional kind of words of encouragement.

"Mmmmm yesssssss, get your cum for us. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, good little slut." Phoebe purred with delight when Esme was sucking her cock, "Get every drop! Every fucking drop, ooooooh yessssss, oh fuck! Mmmmm, you look so good sucking cock. We always look good, mmmmm, but there's just something about seeing you with a cock in your mouth Esme. It looks so... natural. Right. Perfect. Yesssss, especially when it's my big strap-on cock. Don't you agree Sophie?"

"Oh yes." Sophie chimed in, "Mmmmm, Esme looks just perfect as she sucks strap-on cock. Yours, and mine. Oh fuck yes, look at her sucking them one by one. Pure perfection. Mmmmm, especially as she tastes her own pussy, ass and cum on those big dildos. Oh God yes sister, mmmmm, suck it! Suck it real good, ooooohhhhh yeeeeeessssss!"

Mostly ignoring her siblings Esme concentrated on getting to the base of Phoebe's cock, and thus getting every drop of her ass from it and her juices from both her sisters overall. She then went back and forth for a while, thoroughly cleaning the toys before gently unstrapping them and crawling upwards so she could kiss her sisters again, and then snuggle with them.

Then after a relaxing rest it was indeed Phoebe's turn to go in the middle, and then Sophie's, and then Esme's again, each Frost sister having her moment to be the centre of attention while the others practically got the same treatment via their mental link. Oh yes, it truly was perfection to be three in one.

The End.

12