Three into Four Goes Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There was a bit of that too. But believe me, there's nothing sexier than this."

Still keeping myself firmly inside Sue, I leaned back a little so that both Tony and I could reach her breasts. With her leg across me, Linda got a grandstand view of all that we were doing, including both our cocks gently moving. Sue began uttering little gasps of pleasure with each movement we made. She'd had plenty of time to anticipate this pleasure, and was obviously working up to an early orgasm. Tony and I continued to move quite gently, and stroked everything our hands could reach!

Within a couple of minutes Sue began moaning loudly. As we continue to move and stroke her body, the moaning changed to allow panting and then suddenly she cried out loudly.

"I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming!"

She didn't really need to tell us! Her hips were bucking and we had a job to stay inside her. She pushed against me several times, her head thrown back onto Tony's shoulder, uttering a loud cry with each push. Gradually her orgasm subsided and she relapsed into a rhythmic moaning as we continued to move inside her.

"That looked pretty good," commented Linda. I managed to turn my head to look at her briefly. She was sitting forward on the edge of the couch, legs parted and hands stroking her thighs. At this rate she was going to be back in the game quite soon!

"It was fucking great," said Sue. "I've never felt so full. It's not over yet, though."

Indeed it wasn't. Tony and I just carried on with our gentle movements and stroking every part of we could reach. In a short time Sue's moaning got louder and she launched herself into another splendid orgasm. It was beautiful to watch at such close quarters, and exciting to be able to give so much pleasure to this lovely woman.

Linda had got down off the couch and was kneeling down by our feet. Her knees were well apart, and she was continuing to stroke herself gently but in a decidedly sexy manner. I kept sneaking a glance at her: watching a woman masturbate has always been a great turn on for me. But shortly Sue's third orgasm hit. Once again we held our positions firmly while her body bucked in the throes of supreme pleasure.

By this time Tony and I were getting very excited ourselves. I certainly had the largest erection I'd had in years, and I could tell I was oozing more pre-cum into Sue's amazing vagina. Tony had begun to moan rather like his wife. He wasn't going to be long. In a manner of speaking. I found I was beginning to thrust more firmly, eagerly anticipating another peak of pleasure. I think Sue had been having a continuous orgasm since the last one!

Linda had ceased all pretence (if there had been any) that she wasn't masturbating. She was clearly completely turned on by what she was watching. Her vulva was clearly visible, wide open and wet, and her fingers were slipping inside as she caressed her labia and clitoris. In fact, she had a large clitoris which was swollen and visible. Her wet fingers were spreading lubrication over the entire area. At this point Sue began that characteristic rhythmic loud moaning again.

"This is beautiful," she said. "I'm just hovering on the brink."

"Me too," said Tony and I together.

She squeezed her vagina tightly, bringing gasps of pleasure from each of us. When she did it a second time there was no holding back. Tony came first. I knew this partly by the noises he was making, and partly because it suddenly felt very wet inside Sue's vagina. With a groan I felt the rush of cum rising in my cock, and as it began to spurt I cried out loud. All three of us bucked and thrust in the throes of the greatest pleasure imaginable. We carried on long after there was anything left to spurt with, always a sign of a good cum.

"Lovely," said Sue when she got her breath back. "That's lovely. Having both of you cum in me at once is so sexy."

There was a loud moan from somewhere around our feet, and glancing down I saw the magnificent figure of Linda, knees wide apart, vulva clearly visible, wet and overflowing down her thighs. Her head was thrown back in her eyes closed, her fingers working vigorously on her clitoris. At last her moaning subsided, and she leaned back against the couch.

"Everything okay?" asked Sue. Linda nodded.

"God, it's good to be back!"

12