Three Into Two - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ernie and me, we don't have secrets. We share an apartment. Well, actually, Ernie's living rent-free in my apartment, but he's my kid brother so I have to look after him. Our parents are the other side of the island, and you've seen how hard it is to get from here to there and back, so I'm his shoulder to cry on."

'And a nice, strong, broad shoulder,' I thought. "Does he tell you everything?"

Fidel grinned. "Oh yes," he replied before taking another mouthful of food.

"What about - about last night?" I was a little nervous, and disappointed that my bedfellow had bragged about his conquest to his big brother.

"To be fair, all he said was that you are amazingly hot, and it was some of the best sex he'd ever had. And he only told me because I asked him where he'd been when he got in. I knew Raúl had left early, so he'd clearly been doing something for a couple of hours."

"So - so no details?"

"No, and I did ask."

"That wasn't very - er, gentlemanly of you."

"I wasn't to know that he'd been entertaining a delicious American lady, was I? I wondered if he'd managed to get some time with Molly."

'Delicious' was an interesting description. And one I felt I could live with.

He took another mouthful of seafood and gave me an appraising look. "You do know what I do here?"

"You're a gym manager and fitness trainer. It shows."

"Yeah, that's true. Did the boys mention that I also do some personal training?"

"They did."

"Did they say how personal that often is?" His smile was alarmingly disarming, I thought.

"Not as such, but I kinda guessed."

He took another mouthful of food and looked me up and down.

"Good. Let me be very up front and personal with you, Melissa. I know that you took my little brother to bed last night. He wouldn't go into detail, but it seems both of you were very happy with what happened, to the point where you wanted some more today. And maybe tonight. Am I right?"

I gave him a weak smile back, which he took as my answer.

"So now you're looking for some more, but little Ernie has let you down. Now I just happen to be free this evening. When I do some personal training with my ladies, they keep coming - coming back for more. They seem to like my training regime, though a few can find it demanding. Now they usually pay me handsomely for my services, so I don't normally mind that they're not as fit as maybe they'd like to be."

"What - what's your going rate?" I kinda blurted out, not sure what to say.

He grinned again. "For them, several hundred a night. American. But you see, they're really not too pretty, so it's a job. Pleasant enough, but it has to pay. On the other hand, when I find a hot and delicious dish in front of me, I don't need to be paid to sample it."

Again, that wicked twinkle. I looked at his strong, handsome face, those amazing shoulders, the strong arms, the deep chest. He was a lot more muscular than the guys I normally found attractive, but there was something instantly magnetic about him. I could see why he was in such demand among the female tourists. And by the way he looked at me when he said 'hot and delicious', I was left in little doubt what he was suggesting.

What should I do? Here was a guy I'd met less than an hour earlier. He was obviously propositioning me. I could tell him 'No thanks'; after all, he was a semi-professional escort. Or I could say 'yes please'. My brain was fizzing with the possibilities. And so, I realized, was my pussy. After the previous night with Ernesto, I'd hoped for a repeat performance. The roadside quickie that morning had given me an orgasm, and I'd wanted more. But Fidel wasn't the slightly-shy boy that I'd seduced less than 24 hours earlier; he was a powerfully-built man. He could easily dominate me, perhaps do something I wouldn't like. Could I take the chance?

I'm not sure whether I appeared nervous or indecisive, but Fidel leaned in close and said softly "Melissa, you're very attractive, and you know it. The way you're dressed says you came out hoping to find someone to take home with you. I know you enjoyed Ernie last night, but he's just a boy. If you're looking for something to really press all of your buttons, I can give that to you. Do you?"

"I - er..." God, he had such a presence. He exuded confidence and power. But I was used to being in control, taking a lover to bed and steering what happened. Fidel looked - well, dangerous. I imagined that he could easily out-dominate me. And I wasn't used to being submissive, to relinquishing control. Could I? Would I enjoy it? My silence seemed to spur him on even more.

"Melissa, do I need to spell it out to you?" he asked, leaning in close and speaking in a quiet voice. I raised an eyebrow but said nothing. "You're the hottest white lady I've seen in all my years tending to the needs of white ladies. If you want me to, I could take you back to your room, remove what little clothing you're wearing, and fuck your smart brains out until you're hoarse from screaming and you're shaking like a leaf with your tenth orgasm. Or we could smile, finish our drinks and go our separate ways, each to an empty bed. What's it to be?"

*****

My third orgasm of the night hit me after his cock had been pounding me for less than five minutes. And Holy Mother of God, that was some cock. I thought Ernesto was big, but when Fidel removed his pants - no underwear - I just gasped. He was about the same length as his younger brother, or maybe a little longer, but a good deal thicker, and uncut. I said that Ernie's cock was 'rather intimidating', but I really hadn't understood the meaning of that expression until I looked at Fidel, naked.

His skin was darker than his brother's; a little less 'chestnut' and a little more 'bitter chocolate'. Where Ernesto was lean, Fidel was powerful. Everywhere, the muscles curved and swelled. But not 'bulged'. A lot of bodybuilders get to a shape where veins stick out and the sheer bulk of them looks unnatural. Fidel just looked 'sculpted', every muscle developed but in an aesthetically-pleasing way. His upper body had that V-shape that makes guys look great - broad, muscly shoulders, well-developed pecs, tapering to a six-pack stomach and slender hips, but with thighs and glutes that showed athletic power.

And a cock that hung most of the way to his knee, and looked about as thick as my forearm. And it wasn't even fully hard yet.

We'd started with kissing. At the door of my room, he'd covered my mouth with his. The kisses were more blatantly sexual, less tentative than his brother's, which I guessed they would be. And he put his hand over one of my breasts, squeezing gently, while my arms went around his deep chest and all I could feel was hard, male flesh. And about then I decided that I wanted to feel some very specific chunk of hard, male flesh. But not in my arms.

I was holding my key, so after a little fumbling I managed to open the door and we fell into the room. The next thing I knew, I was on the bed with Fidel on top of me, propped on his arms and kissing my neck and face. He pulled the elastic halter strap over my head and tugged it down, so that the dress peeled back to my waist, then moved his oral attention to my breasts and nipples. Normally, with Zac, I'd have complained that he was moving too fast. I'm the kind of girl who likes a lot of foreplay, and I usually want a guy to take at least five minutes before they latch onto my nipples - which I enjoy a lot - and another five before my pussy gets into the action. But with Fidel I'd already gotten juiced-up. His very direct proposition; walking back to the hotel beside him, taking in his strength and power; the kiss; the way he'd started to undress me - they all contributed to me wanting to move faster, not slower.

I was enjoying his mouth on my nipples, when he bunched the skirt of my dress up around my waist and started stroking my thighs, then cupping his hand over the front of my tiny panties and gently stroking and squeezing my pussy through the flimsy fabric. I cried out when he suddenly slipped his fingers into the top and pulled sharply. The thin straps broke and, having disposed of the scrap of fabric, his thumb brushed my outer pussy lips and slowly pressed inwards. Almost lazily, he traced my inner lips, judging my wetness, before tentatively stoking my clit. I moaned and opened my legs wider.

Soon afterwards, he changed his hand position, sliding two thick fingers inside me while still rubbing my clit with his thumb. The action moved from a slow and deeply erotic finger-fuck to a rapid g-spot rub in just a minute or two, while he sucked insistently on my nipples alternately, and my first orgasm hit barely a minute later.

He waited until I'd stopped writhing and moaning before removing his fingers from my pussy and his mouth from my breasts. He stood up. The polo shirt came off in one smooth movement, and I gasped at his naked torso, just exuding strength. Then his pants slid down his legs and, as I said, that massive cock came into view. I guess my eyes went wide and I had a sharp intake of breath as I finally realized that my legs would need to go wide and I was about to get a very sharp intake of that cock.

He kicked off his pants and shoes - no socks, I noticed - and climbed onto the bed, helping me wriggle out of the clingy dress that had formed a band around my waist. Then he turned me around into a classic sixty-nine position and, as his head dipped between my legs, I was confronted by the sheer scale of his cock. It seemed almost as long as my forearm and nearly as thick. As he started to lick, I held and stroked it, and it seemed to get even thicker, heavier and harder. Sure, I have a wide mouth, but I couldn't see how I could get much of him in. I licked him, from smooth, shaven balls to weeping tip, and opened as wide as I could to get the tapered head and maybe two inches of shaft inside. He was frankly enormous, and the best I could do was to fuck the head of his cock with my moistened lips while trying to circle it with my tongue.

Meanwhile, his own tongue was tangling with my pussy in a way that was making me forget the increasing ache in my jaw. Once again, his finger was deep inside me, and then another, wet with my juices, slowly insinuated itself into my ass. I'd occasionally enjoyed a little anal play with Zac, but certainly not the actual anal sex when he'd tried it, but that naughty finger, together with the other in my pussy and his oh-so-flexible tongue doing fabulous things to my vulva and clitoris, had me close to orgasm again, despite my earlier climax.

His tongue was amazing, now lapping quickly and lightly, now pressing firmly, now probing, now sweeping the length of my slit. Then, as he finger-fucked both holes alternately, he brought it to bear directly on my clit, gently but insistently using the whole upper surface to overwhelm my little love-button until I screamed and convulsed with orgasm number two.

Then he moved around, turned me over - seemingly effortlessly - and moved over me. I felt the tip of that huge beast tracing a wet line down my lower back and along the cleft of my buttocks. His weight shifted as he grabbed a pillow and - disappointingly - he suddenly climbed off the bed. He retrieved something from the small bag he'd been carrying, then lifted my hips to slide the pillow underneath me. He spread my legs wide, and there was a brief pause. I glanced around to see he'd put on a condom and slathered some lube over it. And then... And THEN...

I've never been fisted, but I guess it would feel much like having that enormous cock driven inexorably up my vagina, rocking slowly back and forward but always burrowing deeper. If Ernesto's magic beast had filled me, Fidel's massive horse-cock seemed to stretch me to my limits. I was biting the bedcover, my fists balling in the soft fabric. His slow, unstoppable invasion of my body was like nothing I'd ever felt before; completely unlike anything Zac had ever done to me, more extreme even than Ernesto's deep insertion of the night before.

In some ways it felt like I'd waited my whole life for this. 'I'm forty-five and finally fucked' said a voice in my head. I let out a sort of keening noise.

"How's that, Melissa?" he asked softly.

"Fuuuuck!" I whimpered.

And he did. The first slow insertion had taken him to a point where I thought I'd actually split apart if he pushed deeper, but he seemed to sense that he'd reached my initial limit and just as slowly withdrew. He pulled right out, slathered some more lube on his cock, and went back in. Shit! I thought I was already almost liquid from my waist to my thighs, but obviously Fidel felt that I needed more greasing up to accommodate his mighty piston. I endured the same insane stretch a second time, though it felt better. I was able to appreciate more of the intense sensations on my G-spot and the feeling of being slowly torn apart receded. Ernesto had been big - bigger than anything I'd felt before - but Fidel was so enormous that I was afraid that the intense stretch would overcome the hot, sexy sensations I'd enjoyed the night before.

But Fidel had barely started, and after maybe a dozen strokes, my pussy had relaxed sufficiently to accept that huge chunk of flesh. Maybe a dozen more and, like his brother earlier, he hit bottom - and hit it quite hard. I bit into the bed cover as another scream formed in my throat. This was right on the border between pain and intense, overwhelming pleasure. I just hoped that Fidel could ensure that I ended up on the correct side of that thin divide.

But I'd somehow overlooked the fact that Fidel was making a good living as a part-time escort, and was in high demand. Of course, he knew how to use than baseball-bat cock of his. He must've used it on ladies tighter than me. Though, of course, I did wonder just how tight I'd be in the future if I had to take a lot more of this treatment. But by maybe little more than two minutes in, I found myself relishing every thrust, every insanely-huge insertion, pressing buttons I never knew I had, both physically, inside my pussy, and mentally, deep in my increasingly-depraved brain. Each thrust carried me up the bed, each withdrawal let me slip back to my original, wide open and vulnerable position, ready to take another pussy-full of hard man-flesh. I bit into the bedcover, straining to accommodate the pounding my wet and over-stretched vagina was taking.

So far, we'd fucked almost in silence, except for my own squeals, moans and squeaks as he'd opened and filled my abused hole, but now he started whispering in my ear. Unlike his brother, he didn't seem afraid to talk dirty, which at that moment seemed the most appropriate form of conversation.

"You like that big cock, Melissa?"

I squeaked a reply. By then I knew that, yes, I was enjoying it, but at that moment I was quite literally speechless.

"You like being fucked hard with a big, black dick? Rammed all the way up your tight little pussy?"

"Mmm. OH! Oh yes..." And another squeak as he hit the base of my womb, quite hard, sparking all sorts of wild sensations.

And yes, in answer to his question, I really was beginning to like it. A lot.

"How's your pussy feeling'?"

"OH! Oh fuck! Oh! So - so stretched. Fuck you're huge. Fuck, fuck! Oh God, you're - you're pounding me! Oh God that's so - so DEEEEP!"

By then, he really was pounding me, going as far in as I could take, which was maybe about seven or eight inches, then pushing a bit more, compressing my womb, stretching my vagina lengthways as well as widening it, hitting my cervix and all the sensitive areas at the same time.

"You gonna come on my cock?"

"Oh! I - I - OHMYGOD!" The sensations were growing, and they were now all good. If anything, he'd increased the intensity of the thrusts. About now, if I'd been this close with Zac, I'd have begged him to rub my clit. Before I could ask Fidel, I felt his wetted thumb. But not on my clit. He slowly inserted it into my asshole. I screamed.

And came. I could feel all this churning going on inside my abdomen. My legs were shaking. It felt like everything below my waist was bubbling, trembling, out of control. It felt like there were sparks hitting my nipples, while my brain seemed to be having an out-of-body experience. And all the while I could feel this huge monster dick, pounding my pussy hard which, after about another fifteen seconds, seem to set me off again.

Fidel's weight was pressing me down onto the pillow, while his thick thumb pressed deep into my ass and my legs, stretched out either side of me, were thrashing like crazy. The bedcover was scrunched up in my fists, and I was yelling into the mattress. My nipples felt raw, rubbing into the bed. And then I heard Fidel let out a deep roar, and I felt that enormous beast inside me pulse. And pulse. And pulse again and again.

We lay still for about a minute, me feeling the sensations slowly subside, him allowing his breathing to return to normal. Finally, he slid his cock out of me, triggering some more pulses deep inside, and gently withdrew his thumb from my ass. He carefully moved over my outstretched leg and rolled back onto the mattress with a loud groan. I looked at him - and suddenly we both laughed.

"Melissa, I think Ernie lied. He said you were hot. Lady, you're fucking incandescent. I've fucked some sexy mamas in my time, but you have to be the most enjoyable fuck I've had since - well, I have no idea."

He leaned in and kissed me. I was still shaking from my orgasm, and I now had the afterglow of an amazing sexual beast calling me hot.

"Fidel, what you did to me was insane, and brutal, and - and - and some of the most amazing sex I've ever had. Fuck, I thought your brother was good, and he almost made me come with just his cock, but you... Oh my God, I've never, ever been fucked like that before." I kissed him. The kiss went on for a long time.

"Let me get us both a drink and get rid of this horrible condom, and then maybe we should clean up a little and pick up where we left off?"

My eyes must've bulged out of my head. "MORE? What? How?"

"Hey, baby, I've only just started. Unless your pussy has had enough? In which case, maybe I should start on your ass."

I think I must've squealed like a teenager. "My ASS? No way! No absolute fucking way! Jesus fucking Christ, you were almost too much for my pussy. There's absolutely no way that - that that monster cock goes up my ass! Shit, it's bigger that a beer bottle. Fuck, it's as thick as a WINE bottle! No way! Never!"

He laughed. "Melissa, baby, chill. I've never stuck my dick up any woman's ass, and I wouldn't start with yours, attractive as it is. But I like to tease, and I think you like to be teased. Do you have a safe word? 'Cuz I think you might like to struggle and kick and come and then come some more, and I don't want to confuse 'no, stop' with 'oh man, fuck me senseless' if that's not what you mean." He kissed me again, got up and removed the condom, which seemed to be full of jizz. For a perverse moment I felt like asking him for it so I could taste his cum. I couldn't believe that a thought like that would enter my head. My head.

I got up and headed for the bathroom to clean myself up. I was covered in perspiration, as well as copious traces of other bodily fluids, so I stepped into the shower and rinsed myself down with the hand-nozzle. I was worried that my over-stretched pussy would be sore, but actually it felt weirdly empty, as though it craved another helping of man-meat.

By the time I emerged with a towel around me, Fidel had found two bottles of beer in the fridge and opened them. He passed one to me. I don't normally drink beer, but I needed something cold I could gulp down. Between swigs, I found that I couldn't take my eyes off Fidel. His body was godlike. If his brother looked like a classical bronze statue, Fidel looked like a pagan idol, big, imposing and demanding obedience. The slight sheen of perspiration made his skin glow. For someone who had never, ever considered that she might be submissive, here was a man to whom I'd have been delighted to submit. Everything about him just exuded power, control and total competence. I felt sure that if he simply said to me "Melissa, just come, will you?" I would, without any stimulation.