Three Into Two - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at that massive cock, still impressive despite having softened.

"It's a shame you had to use a condom," I said, "but neither of us can be too careful."

"Sure, I understand. I always use one with my ladies. I had an STI check on Friday; negative, of course but, as you say, you can't be too careful."

"And how many ladies have you fucked since then?"

"Ladies? Hmmm. Let's see. If you mean how many women took a ride my cock, then two. One on Saturday, one tonight. Neither of them behaved like ladies." He grinned.

"So this has only been out in a jacket?" I took his cock in my hand and started to stroke it. It felt so heavy, so substantial.

"Always. It's a rule."

"What if I told you that I'd only fucked my husband for the past twenty years, and barely at all in the last six months. That I can't get pregnant, and that I fucked your brother bareback last night - and that he came inside of me. Would that allow you to relax your rule?"

"Perhaps. Is that what you'd like?"

"Maybe. But I'm not sure how much more of this beast I could take."

I looked up into his strong, handsome face. Like his brother, he was a good head taller than me, and he was quite strong enough to make me do whatever he wanted. I'd squealed and screamed a lot during our previous sexual activities - fuck, I'd come three times and I have no idea what I may have shouted out in the throes of orgasm, but I knew I'd made enough noise to wake up the neighborhood - and yet no-one was banging on the door, trying to rescue me, so I was clearly completely at Fidel's mercy. At the same time, there was something about him that made me feel safe.

I just continued stroking his cock. We were sideways on to a full-length mirror, and looking at our reflection, I could see this huge cock growing thicker and longer and harder by the moment, while an utterly dominant black guy with a body that most guys would beg to have stood behind me, apparently enjoying what I was doing.

He let me continue for a while, then reached around me and put a finger into the back of my slit. I knew that, by then, my juices had started flowing again; something he discovered pretty quickly. His finger went back and forth over my perineum, tracing the lines of my inner lips, gently probing my opening, smearing pussy juice over my asshole. He turned us to face the mirror, and I watched as his cock grew in response to my gentle stroking, pulling the foreskin to and fro, while I could feel his finger tracing a line forward from between my ass cheeks almost to my clit. Then he moved slightly behind me, so I could still watch that monster cock growing in my hand, but he closed one hand over my breast and moved the other around to cup the front of my pussy and slide that naughty finger deep into my slit.

It was very erotic, looking at us in the mirror, me having my pussy and breast played with by this big black guy while I stroked his enormous dick until he was fully hard. Then he smiled, turned me around so I faced him, and kissed me. That huge cock pressed against my skin, reaching almost to my breasts. I put my arms around his powerful shoulders and leaned into the kiss. His arms wrapped around me, stroking down my back, his big hands cupping my ass cheeks.

And then he lifted me. Suddenly my feet were off the floor, and I reflexively hung on around his neck and spread my legs to hitch them around his waist. Though I'm not fat, neither am I a skinny little thing like Ashley, but it seemed that Fidel had found no difficulty hoisting me up so we were face to face. He smiled and, apparently satisfied that my legs were gripping his hips adequately, took one hand off my butt.

I looked sideways into the mirror and saw him lifting that mighty cock, then I felt it nuzzling my pussy.

"Fidel. No. I couldn't possibly OH FUCK!"

You guessed - before I'd even finished my protest, he'd started lowering me onto his dick. I squirmed and wriggled, but within a second or two, he had nearly half his dick inside me and I was squealing like a stuck pig. His hand returned to my other butt cheek, and I struggled to slow this sudden and fierce penetration, he seemed determined to let me slide all the way down until - Jesus Christ! - I felt the head of his cock press against my womb. He'd gone all the way in, right into the limits of my vagina, in a single thrust; or rather, my own body weight had impaled me on that dick.

The sheer intensity of the sensations left me breathless, but Fidel wasn't done with me; he'd barely started. He lifted me like a ragdoll and dropped me back down again. And again. I couldn't speak. What I was feeling was so powerful that it bordered on pain. Even more than his previous assault on my pussy, every single nerve ending in the vicinity was screaming with over-stimulation. And this time, owing to the angle he'd adopted for my descent, it now included my clitoris.

And just as my pussy was filled with his cock, my entire field of view was filled with Fidel; his face and powerful body. I mean, how much stimulation can a girl take? Everything about him was handsome, even beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off his face and its look of pleasure-filled concentration, his powerful torso and the sheen of perspiration over his dark chocolate skin.

He continued to lift and lower me, increasing the frequency, stretching me mercilessly, penetrating me to a depth I'd barely begun to even comprehend. All I could do was moan in time with each irresistible invasion of my body.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh! Fuck! Oh! Oh! OH! FUUUUCK!"

He removed his hand from my butt for a moment, and then smacked it. It was playful, but a little harder than I enjoyed. I gasped. And then he did it again. I moaned a little. "No! Please! Not - not so hard!"

He smiled. "You're gettin' fucked, Melissa. F-U-C-K-E-D. Deep and hard. With a huge black cock. All the way up your tight pussy. And slapped on the butt. And you can't stop any of it. How does that feel?" And as he spoke, he changed the angle so my clit rode down several inches of the upper surface of that monster cock. All I could do was squeal.

Then, very deliberately, he moved one of his massive hands more centrally on my butt, tickled my perineum and asshole with a finger and, without a word, pushed it inside my ass, as deep as it would go. I yelped. The other hand, now free - he appeared to be able to take most of my weight on one arm - slapped my ass again, and then moved up to squeeze a breast and tweak a nipple between two fingers. I squeaked and squealed and let out a few more cries of 'oh fuck', but coherent speech eluded me, especially as the friction on my clit and the insistent pounding on my womb were reaching extreme levels.

It was hard to remember what happened first. I think my legs started shaking and there was this sensation, almost of shivering, but I wasn't cold. I could feel my asshole pulsing around his finger. My insides started to churn like a washing machine and there was a small nuclear explosion somewhere in the region of my clit. The nipple he was squeezing began to throb, and the other one tingled. And I distinctly felt my pussy gripping and releasing his cock with no assistance from me.

He lifted me up twice more, dropping me almost savagely onto that enormous pole that was impaling me. And then he roared loudly, almost deafeningly that close to my ear, and I felt an answering throb inside me. I was sure I could feel the bursts of semen striking my cervix and the end of my vagina, in the weirdest way. We were coming together, and it felt glorious, filthy, depraved and beautiful all at the same time.