Three is Always Better

Story Info
A step-brother AND his best friend? Now that sounds like fun.
9.7k words
4.55
28.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Please note before reading that this is the first threesome I've written. It took a lot of rewriting to figure out how I wanted it to go. It's not as easy to write as I first thought. So, please be gentle! Also, I do have another short coming that is in a man's POV with his step-sister. Check it out ;]*

*****

A smile graced my face as I walked towards the apartment complex that I would be living in. I'd been recently evicted from my last apartment after losing my job. Now, I was going to be moving in with my step brother and his best friend. I was nine when Hunter came into my life as my new brother. He was three years older than me, but we actually managed to have a good relationship despite us both being only children before. Hunter met Connor when Hunter was in seventh grade. Connor was in ninth and had stuck up for Hunter when he was being bullied and they became the best of friends. The two of them were always in some kind of trouble together. Wherever one was, the other was near. It was just like the friendship I had with Ava. We'd met about four years ago when I'd got my previous apartment. She was my neighbor and we quickly became inseparable. She even cried when I left, telling me she was going to move with me.

Apartment 52 was on the third and final floor, tucked away in the corner. The apartment next door had a for rent sign. If only I had the money. I gave a decent knock and waited for the door to open. "Lilly?" Hunter looked at me, almost unsure it was actually me. That's what happens when you haven't seen each other in almost seven years. We grew up.

Our parents had been very chill and open to almost anything, so when Hunter told them he wanted to move in with Connor at sixteen, they didn't mind as long as he called them twice a week. He almost never visited, but still kept contact. I also moved out at sixteen, choosing to move in with a twenty-two year old man that had me fooled. That didn't go so well and I left two years later. I'd joined a gym and started to work on my body, removing the chub I'd had since I was young. Now, at twenty-three, I was toned and taller than most females at five foot five. My dull blonde hair was now a vibrant deep burgundy, thick and wavy down to the middle of my back. The old Lilly was gone.

Hunter had changed too as I looked at him. He stood shirtless in the door to reveal perfect abs that fell down to the deep V disappearing beneath his sweatpants. His arms were larger than the last time I'd seen him, prominent veins in his tattooed arms. Thankfully, he hadn't overdone it. There were no bulging shoulders or neck, just the perfect specimen of man standing in front of me with hauntingly dark brown eyes and messy dark blonde hair. What stood before me was a man I would be taking as a lover had he not been my step brother. "Damn, bro. When did you get so buff?" I teased as he pulled me into a hug.

His chuckle vibrated through his chest. "You're looking good too, Lil. I missed you."

"Missed you too. Where's your other half?"

Hunter rolled his eyes. "He's at work. I took the day off so that I would be here when you got here. He should be back in about three hours." Connor and I never really hung out, but I'd been in the room a few times when he was hanging out with Hunter. Connor was definitely the bad boy type. He was always talking about his conquests to my brother once they were older, and my brother worshipped him. Connor was mostly quiet and hard to read when I was around, and I had to admit that he was my first big crush. It was going to be nice to see how he had changed too.

Hunter walked me through the 2 bedroom apartment, telling me that he had given me his room for while I stayed. The apartment was fairly bare, but clean at least. Men were basic and not the creative type, so it wasn't a shock to me. After putting my things away and grabbing a shower, I headed back out to the kitchen. "You hungry?" I called out to Hunter.

"You cook?" His head popped around the corner with a confused look.

"Um, how else would I have survived all this time?"

"Take out." He said it so matter-of-factly that I wondered how he wasn't four hundred pounds.

"Does no one cook anymore?" He shook his head and shrugged at me. "Well, that's going to change. You need to quit littering your bodies with all that crap. It's nice once in a while, but you need real food. I'll be cooking from now on. Besides, I enjoy it."

"Pizza is real food thank you very much." He was really getting defensive over pizza? Always that weird one.

"Shut up and leave now. I can feel my own arteries closing with you talking about it." Hunter chuckled and left as I opened the fridge and groaned. I should have known there was nothing here to make. "This is seriously unhealthy." I scolded as I walked back to the bed to grab my wallet. There was still a few hundred in my account, and that was about to be spent on groceries. These two were killing themselves with all the fast food.

About an hour and a half later, I had finally started to cook. It felt good to be able to cook for more than just myself, a smile plastered on my face as I sliced up my zucchini. I was just placing my pan in the oven when the front door opened. "What smells so damn good?" The husky, tired sounding voice traveled through the house.

"Dude, Lil cooks! I'm fucking starving from the smell."

The footsteps came walking into the kitchen as I started mixing up a salad. "Well holy shit. If it isn't little Lil." My eyes turned towards the first guy that ever invaded my mind, and it was not an easy task to look away. Connor was a sight for sore eyes with his midnight hair in a long topped fade and those mysterious forest orbs. The stubborn jaw was much more defined these days. He had a dusting of hair on his face, only adding to the raw sexuality he oozed. His body was similar to Hunter's, muscle in all the right places, but he was more tanned. Sweat glistened across every inch of exposed skin, his shirt thrown over his shoulder. Fuck, what had I gotten myself into.

He didn't hide that he was also checking me out, smirking as he watched me continue with the salad. It definitely affected me more than I would ever dare say. "If you're just going to stand there, you could set the table for me." Anything to keep him from staring at me any longer.

"Sure thing, princess." And there it was. He had always called me princess despite my hatred of it. That and little Lil were his nicknames for me. Sure enough, he actually set the table for me. It was about fifteen minutes later that I was setting the table and calling the guys to eat.

"This is so fucking good, Lil. What is it?" Hunter groaned as he shoved his mouth full. Connor and I both stared at him. "What? I can't help it. She had me basically on death's bed with how good it smelled."

"It's zucchini manicotti. Healthy food."

"It's official sis. You are never leaving us. This is definitely better than any take out."

"I don't know, man. Pizza always sounds good." Connor smirked, teasing me. I glared at him playfully and we all chuckled as we sat and ate together. It felt like I was whole again with these two. Having people around me that I cared about, living in a judgment free zone. Besides, they were both so fun to look at. I was a blessed woman. I even coaxed them into taking a photo with me to send to Ava. Hunter and I had made some goofy faces while Connor just seemed to glare at the camera. It was typical Connor. Still, Ava blew up my phone over how attractive they both were and it made me smile. She was totally jealous. Even if Hunter was my step brother, there was no harm in appreciating a hot body. It didn't have to mean anything.

The next morning, I was up at six to go for my daily run. It surprised me to find both the men also dressed in basketball shorts and running shoes. Had I known, I would have covered myself a little more. My running shorts were short but it was the sports bra that made me feel suddenly exposed. At least I had a light vest on."Well, hello boys." My playful wink had Hunter smiling and Connor just staring at me. "How long do y'all run?" Grabbing my water bottle, I double checked my running shoes.

"Usually 5 miles. Depends on the day though. Or if this grump ass is up to the whole run." Hunter snickered as he called out his best friend. Connor glared at him before walking out ahead of us. I high-fived Hunter for the comment and giggled as we also made our way out. Running was something I would typically enjoy alone to let my head clear, but this morning I was looking at two fine men as they jogged ahead of me. My run was typically two and a half miles, but I wanted to see if I could do the five. It was definitely harder than I imagined and my muscles were aching. The feeling was good though, making me feel more powerful.

As we came into the last stretch, I stopped to take a drink of my water and called out to the two in front of me. They stopped and let me catch up. "Wanna race back? Last one there does the dishes for the rest of the week." They looked at each other then back to me before agreeing. We lined up and readied before I gave the go and we were off. The freedom of the wind in my hair made me feel alive as I gave it my all, slowly passing Hunter but nowhere near catching up to Connor. That man was fast. Hunter and I battled for second as we came around the turn to the complex. My feet landed on the property first, declaring me second. As I gasped for air, I rubbed it in Hunterr's face. "Nice try sucker."

Connor was sitting in the grass waiting for us, cooling himself off with his water bottle. "Y'all are slow as shit." He smirked. Hunter and I both flipped him off before heading inside. After washing my hands, I started making breakfast while Hunter headed for the shower. Connor tossed his water bottle in the fridge and peeked over to see what I was making.

"Loaded scrambled eggs. Do you guys work today?"

"Yepp. We head out about nine."

"What is it y'all do?"

"We build trusses." He shrugged and headed off to get ready for his own shower. After throwing a few other things on to cook, I continued the breakfast. By the time both guys were done, so was the food. Hunter was the first one barreling in ready to smash whatever I gave him. I set out our plates and our routine began. I would have breakfast and dinner made for them and their lunches ready so they could save money.

"Mmmm. When's the last time we actually ate breakfast, and not stopping for a nuked burrito at the gas station?" Hunter looked at Connor as I sipped on a cup of coffee.

"Years." Connor replied after thinking about it. "I have to admit, it is nice."

"You think that's nice, wait until you grab your lunch boxes." Hunter perked up and smiled at me. "Yes, I made lunches for you too. Don't get too excited. I didn't go all gourmet on lunch. I just made some turkey and ham sandwiches, gave you apples and peanut butter, and some jerky and nuts to snack on. Also, energy smoothies."

"Still better than vending machine cheez its and a monster."

"Seriously, how are you two not dead or overweight?" It really shocked me every time Hunter opened his mouth about food. "It really is a good thing I'm here to save you two from heart failure." They both chuckled at my obvious concern for their health. We finished breakfast and I smirked at Hunter. "Oh, how I love a man that does dishes."

"You were serious?" He pouted and Connor let out a laugh.

"As those heart attacks y'all were trying to have."

"Yeah, Hunter. Be a good house bitch." Hunter glared at Connor and mumbled under his breath as he stormed into the kitchen. This was way more fun than being stuck alone and doing everything myself. It really was a sad life that I lived. Thankfully Ava was always there to cheer me up when I needed it. At least when she didn't have her boyfriend over.

"I suppose I should go find a job today too."

"No!" Hunter called from the kitchen. "We can't miss out on any of this food. I declare your job is to cook here."

"You realize food is expensive right? Feeding you two alone everyday is going to cost a fortune."

Connor shrugged beside me. "We aren't struggling, princess. One of us makes more than enough to support everyone. We save about sixty percent of our money every check."

"Oh. I mean it's up to you guys if you want me to help and pitch in, even if you don't actually need it. It doesn't bother me at all."

Hunter peeked around the corner again with a goofy grin. "Connor and I will discuss it at work today." Connor raised his eyebrows, but agreed that they would discuss it. Even if they didn't need the financial help, I didn't want to be a freeloader and use them to pay for everything. There would be times I would want to go out, and having to ask for money always made me feel horrible. Mooching was not attractive.

Eventually, I was alone in the apartment and unsure of what to do with myself. So I started cleaning. Not that I was ever OCD, but I was never a dirty persoon. Cleanliness was something that made me feel good about myself and left everything looking nice. Hunter used to tease me growing up over how much I would clean. Our parents rarely had to ask us to do anything since I would typically already have it done. Except dishes. That had always been the one chore I hated and would find a way out of. Hunter's mom never minded since I was always so willing to do everything else.

Cleaning the living room became obvious these guys didn't do it normally themselves. There were a few stains on the floor, the couch had crap all under the cushions, and the TV had cobwebs built up behind it. It sent a shiver down my spine at the lack of care from the two guys. Anything that could fit in a washer, I loaded up. I grabbed the bed clothes off of Hunter's bed, but stayed clear of Connor's room. Personal spaces were a big no for me. Even though I was sleeping in Hunter's room, I wouldn't mess with his things. Only my things and the bed clothes were being touched. Most likely, I would ask Connor to bring me his bed clothes the next morning to have everything clean.

The bathroom was probably the cleanest room in the whole house. I guess they were at least smart enough to not go sitting on a dirty toilet. Just a few wipe downs and a good sweep was all I needed to do for now, then moved to the kitchen. All the dishes Hunter did were put away after I washed my hands. Then I began to actually clean everything. A kitchen was the most used room other than the living room, so I wanted to make sure it stayed as clean as possible.

I don't know how long I had been cleaning, but my phone ringing brought me back to reality. It was Ava. "Hey gorgeous." I'd lowered my voice to try to sound like a guy, but it was an epic fail. Ava busted into a laughing fit and I heard her boyfriend chuckling beside her.

"Okay, you are going crazy down there."

"Nah, I'm actually enjoying it. Other than missing you of course." Grabbing the clothes basket, I headed out of the apartment to find the laundry unit. "So, what's up?"

"I just felt like talking to my girl. Haven't actually heard from you since you left."

"Sorry. These guys have had me busy with making sure they don't kill over. They never cook, just eat take out and gas station food everyday." The laundry unit was empty as I entered, the air chilly around me. I really should have changed after my run.

"Ew. Can they not afford food?"

"According to Connor, they make enough to eat at a five star every night. They're just lazy." I chuckled and loaded a washer. "So, I went out and bought all kinds of food and started cooking for them. Hunter is in love with my food."

"Love you too, babe." Ava called to her man as he left. "Mm, I miss your food. But now that Josh finally left... Girl! You are living with two fucking sex gods. How the hell are you staying sane?"

My laugh bounced off the bare walls in the laundry room as I took a seat. "Well, one is my step brother and the other is his best friend. Can't really do anything about that."

"Um, you could totally fuck one or both of them. There would be no type of brother for me if I had a step brother that delish looking." She couldn't see me shaking my head at her, but she must have sensed it. "Don't shake your head. You can't tell me you haven't seriously thought of it."

"Actually no. I mean I will admit they are fine men, but I haven't thought of anything sexual about either of them. If I did, it would be Connor since he was my first ever crush. I was borderline obsessed with him as a teenager."

"Looking all mysterious and sultry like that, I would have been too. Mm, I wish I was single. I would take them both off your hands for you."

"Keep your thong on Ava. Josh is a looker too. Just take it all out on him tonight."

"Bet. Anyways, I should probably go. Time to meet mom for our weekly lunch." The sarcastic happiness made me giggle. "She is still trying to get me to give up being a dancer. Hell, I debated it after they let you go. That was complete bullshit."

Cringing at the memory, I ended the conversation with Ava, wishing her luck with her mom. My head rested against the wall as I remembered the day that my boss basically threw me out of the men's club. Stripping made me some damn good money, but some men tended to push their limits. Normally, they would leave me alone if I warned them, but I had one customer that was always trying to push the boundaries. Despite the views people had about strippers, I had actually loved the job. Something about it was freeing from the rest of the world. The real me didn't have to exist while I was on the stage. It was just those few touchy hands that made me question my sanity.

One night, I had just finished a routine and was walking around when this pushy customer called me for a lap dance. I'd warned him right off the bat that I wouldn't tolerate any of his crap that night, and he'd sworn he would be good. So, I started to give him the lap dance he wanted. It was going well for a while until he decided to shove his hand down my jeweled bottoms and tried to finger me. It was pure instinct to spin around and deck him for touching me like that. He fell back out of his chair and smacked his head against a table behind him as I cursed him and then kicked him in the groin.

My boss, the scum that he already was, came over and asked what happened. When I told him, I was shocked at his reply. "Suck it up, sugar. You can't expect men to always deny their urges when you shake an ass at me. You ask for it when you come to work every night." Spitting on him is what got me thrown out. Ava hadn't been there that night, but I filled her in as soon as I got home. She threatened to have Josh go rough both of them up, but I told her it wasn't worth losing her job over either. She had school that she needed to pay for. Worst night of my life.

The rest of the day went pretty quickly. Everything was clean and smelled fresh after I'd showered and headed to the store for some nice aromas. A couple of candles throughout the house and some scented febreze made the apartment feel like a home. I may have also bought some decorative items to spruce up the blank walls and couch in the living room. No big deal though. Hunter never seemed to care about me changing things. Pretty sure he just got used to me always tinkering with new ideas around the house growing up.

As I started dinner, Hunter called to tell me they wanted to go out to celebrate tonight. They'd just received a bonus from their job and were excited. He asked if I wanted to join after we all had dinner and I agreed. A night out was something I could definitely use. After throwing my stuffed chicken in the oven, I went on a search to find something to wear. I texted Hunter asking where they planned on going, and he responded with a nightclub. That was something I could easily work with. Nightclubs were great for finding some extra fun, so I put together something that would reveal a lot of skin with a smirk. Setting it aside, I hunted down my makeup bag and my hair supplies. This was going to be fun.