Three is Always Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter started a slow torture around my clit that shivered through my bones and drew quiet curses from my lips. I opened my eyes and looked over to see Connor stroking himself as he watched Hunter eat me out. Words couldn't be formed, so I stretched my arm out instead. Connor gave me a smirk before kneeling on the bed beside me and releasing his engorged manhood into my palm. He was heavy and solid as a rock in my grasp. Fingers were suddenly pressing inside my throbbing core, the surprise making me grip firmly onto Connor's member in my hand. Several noises of pleasure echoed through the small room.

Connor leaned over me and took one of my nipples into his hot mouth while I started to pump him. Twice the tongue action had me squirming against the two of them at the overload of feelings. It didn't take long for my body to start tensing against my two lovers, Hunter quickening the pace of his fingers and tongue while Connor bit down against my nipple. The minor pain sent waves of pleasure through my veins and pushed me over the edge. I cried out in the most powerful orgasm I'd experienced yet. I convulsed against Hunter's hungry mouth and arched into Connor. My hand tightened on Connor's cock which pulled a groan from him.

Once my body calmed, Hunter wiped his mouth and left the space between my legs. The cool air caused me to shiver as Connor also removed his mouth from me. "Fucking hell this is hot." Hunter mumbled as I sat up between the two of them. I needed both their cocks. Connor straightened himself while I held my free hand out to Hunter with needy eyes. He took the same position as Connor to allow me the freedom I requested. His erection was just as hard as Conors, but as I wrapped my hand around him, I could feel the difference between the two. Hunter had flatter skin across his longer member while Connor's was thicker and more veiny. These men were different in every way.

I slowly started to stroke them both and glanced between them. Even their faces reacted differently from the other. Connor ground his jaw and stared at me with restraint slowly breaking in his eyes. Hunter had his head slightly tilted back with his mouth gaped and eyes shut to the world. I basked in the pleasure I was giving the both of them, still surprised this was even happening to begin with. It was time to take the next step. I leaned over towards Hunter first and let my tongue sweep over the thick head. He cursed and bucked forward out of instinct and slipped past my lips. My thumb on Connor rubbed across the tip of his cock as well while I swirled my tongue around Hunter. In a new rhythm, I started bobbing and pumping in tune with each other and listened as I was graced with praise.

This went on for a few minutes until I pulled back from Hunter and turned towards Connor to start the whole process over. My tongue rolled over his fat member and teased the head before I slowly inched his thickness through my lips. It was a little harder to stretch my mouth around him, but I managed to adjust. Connor slipped a hand through my hair and guided me along his cock to take charge of how he fucked my mouth. I increased the speed of which I palmed Hunter's throbbing member to drag more sounds from him.

My tongue had less room to maneuver around Connor, so I eventually quit trying. Instead, I took my free hand and cupped his balls gently for a massage. Hunter started making more strained groans and swelling against my hand, so I pressed my thumb against the base of his shaft and halted all movement. With reluctance, Connor let me go so I could return to Hunter once more, but not before getting us to move around. Hunter laid in the middle of the bed with his cock standing tall while I was ordered between his legs. Connor had me on my knees so that he could get in position behind me.

My whole body was thrumming in the need to have a cock inside of me finally. As I took Hunter's manhood between my lips again, Connor started to play with me using his fingers first. My moans vibrated against Hunter, his cock twitching each time. My sensitive cunt was being caressed by skilled fingers in every nook and cranny. I tried to focus on Hunter as much as I could, twirling my tongue around him and picking up the pace. Gagging lightly when I tried to take him deep into my mouth, his curses egging me on. Fast jolts of pleasure gathered in my lower abdomen, threatening to explode at Connor's continuous assault on my sex.

"Fuck, Lil. I'm close." Hunter ground out as his head dropped back. That was the moment Connor finally reached for a condom. He was only gone for a moment before lining his beautiful cock up to my begging cunt, entering me in one hard thrust. My moan vibrated over Hunter's cock and he swelled against the walls of my mouth before his load expelled towards my throat. "Oh, fuck." His hands gripped the sheets as my moans and bobs milked him. Connor pulled out nearly all the way before slamming back into me with more force than the first.

Finally, I moved off of Hunter and cried out in pleasure as Connor started to fuck me faster. My face buried in the blanket while he stretched the walls of my cunt and hit every delicious spot inside of me. Dark brown eyes met me when I finally looked up, amusement and lust dripping from my brother's face. "I think she likes how you feel inside her Connor." He leaned towards me and took the lobe of my ear between his teeth as Connor cursed behind me. It was the first word that had graced us since he started fucking me. "Do you like his cock, sis?" My pussy clenched around Connor at Hunter's words, a moan my only answer.

Hunter chuckled and sat back up. "I didn't hear you, kitten. Do you like his cock?"

"Yes." My voice was husky and thick with need as Connor overpowered my senses. His thrusts were violent primal behind me.

"So you enjoy being fucked by your brother's best friend?" Hunter pulled me up on my hands so that my body was no longer braced by the mattress. My breast bounced beneath me with every thrust. His hand grabbed at one of my breasts and palmed over my nipple.

"God, yes." My moan was a warning of the orgasm that was building between my legs. The pressure was building deep in my core, ready to reach a peak.

"Tell him. Let him know you love it."

Dirty talk had never interested me before, but the way Hunter was ordering me to praise Connor had my muscles clenching against the thick foreigner in my body. I shuddered as my orgasm built further, a curse leaving me. "Fucking hell, I love your cock Connor." It was nearly a screech as the final wave of pleasure rocked through me, sending me into a white fire of pure bliss. Connor's moan mirrored mine as I spasmed around his glorious cock. Connor gripped my hair and pulled me up so that my back was against his chest. Hunter took the chance to reach between my legs and torture my still clenching sex. I cried out and squirmed as he fingered my engorged clit. It was almost painful from the sensitivity, but they wouldn't release me.

Connor took a slower more gentle speed against me as Hunter drew circles through my drenched swollen cunt. "Please..." My beg dragged a chuckle from Hunter and a heavy groan from Connor. My body was still twitching against them in a fresh wave of sensitivity. There was no way I could handle any more, but they were determined to make it happen. Hunter still hadn't even had his chance yet.

"But we're just getting started. See, Connor can last quite a while. I may be a little quicker to finish, but I bounce back easily." He guided my hand to confirm that he really did bounce back fast. He was already hard and throbbing in my hand again. Connor tilted my head and kissed the skin on my neck, nipping at my soft spot. I was starting to think I bit off more than I could chew with these two. It was just as scary to me as it was exciting, but I could barely focus on anything but the way they played my body like I was some rare instrument. They lit fires deep inside my core that begged to be fed. "I think it's time we switch things up a little."

Connor pulled free of my worn out cunt and brought his lips up to my ear. "TIme for you to fuck your brother, princess." My spine tingled, a second wind waking my body to feel another new cock. Before I realized what was happening, I was taking charge and ordering Hunter onto his back. Connor removed the empty condom from his thick shaft while I placed a fresh one on Hunter. Once ready, I straddled the second cock that would be entering me tonight, facing Connor so that I could still have access to his as well. Hunter grabbed my hips as I lined up and slowly slid down his length. My mouth fell into an O as the head of his cock pushed against the top of my cervix. It was so different from Connor, but they were both the best of their kind.

Urging Connor closer, I took his veiny sex in my hand and began to slide down the thick wonderful organ. My body bounced against Hunter, sparks of pleasure and sensitivity causing me to tremble against him. When Hunter started to buck up against me, I took the time to bring Connor's cock to my mouth and envelop him in the wet heat. It was so fucking hot to have them both fucking me from different areas of my body. Hearing their enjoyment had my body glowing with pleasure. Sex would never be the same again after tonight.

Using hand and mouth against Connor had him close to the edge several minutes later. Hunter picked up pace as he also came closer to his own release, both of theirs fueling mine once again. My moans vibrated against the throbbing cock in my mouth, my sex clenching against the one iside of it. One set of hands dug into my hips to provide more force while another gripped my hair to take charge of my mouth. It was quick and powerful once the orgasme hit. I was hit with a white hot streak of pleasure that radiated through my entire body, blinding me for a moment and leaving me unable to form a proper thought. My muffled cries dragged out the prolonged climax from Conner while my spastic cunt milked a second one from hunter.

After all coming down, I collapsed beside Hunter. My body had been worked in ways even dancing never used it. Connor came to the other side of me and fell onto the bed, leaving me between the two men that had just given me the craziest, most intense night of my life. It was hard to contain the laugh that escaped my lips, but the two of them joined in as we took in everything that had just gone down. "Well, boys, this was not what I expected when I moved in."

"I would have never guessed you would be okay with this since I'm your brother."

I shrugged. "As everyone kept reminding me, you aren't blood."

"I imagined things happening, but never thought this would be a thing." Connor motioned lazily between all of us. "You had me fixed the moment I saw you, princess."

The bed was calling for me to sleep, but the rumbling in my stomach and a full bladder had other ideas. "As much as I love this, I am starving. What about you guys?"

"Yes." They answered in unison. I chuckled and went to clean up before heating up leftovers from dinner to feed us all. In our naked glories, we sat at the dining room table and ate together.