Three is Always Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their chatter was the first thing I heard when they came home. They laughed together as they walked inside. "I'm telling you bro... Woah." It was quiet for a minute. "Damn Lil! You been busy today?" Hunter trotted into the kitchen with a large grin, the previous conversation forgotten about. "It looks awesome in here. The smell is a bit feminine for me, but still nice."

"Thanks. I left the bedrooms alone, but washed your bed clothes since I'm sleeping in there." Finishing up the last of dinner, I grabbed plates and started to get them ready.

"So, Connor and I talked. You've always been the neat and clean person, and now you make some amazing food too. We decided that you don't have to worry about finding a job. If you don't mind just doing what you already do, that's more than good enough to both of us." Connor came and sat down as Hunter told me about their decision.

"So, you want me to be a housewife basically?"

"But you're sooooo good at it." Hunter gave me a pout.

"Hunter has a point. Why don't you think of it like you're a life organizer? You're keeping us healthy and clean, keeping all the life clutter away from us."

"Mmm, still sounds like housewife duty to me. I have to cook, clean, and keep it pretty for you two but get none of the other wife type benefits. I don't know." My joke had them chuckling. "Just kidding. I don't mind at all. But, what if I want to go out and spoil myself with something? I don't have money for that."

"Just tell us and you can take what you want." Connor stated matter-of-factly. It was really no issue for him. "You can consider it as your imbursement for helping us out here. You basically work for it now." Damn he was good.

"What he said." Hunter sloppily sputtered with a mouth full of food.

"You're disgusting." Connor laughed at my comment before we finished up our meals and headed separate ways to prepare for the night out. Excitement buzzed through me as I danced in front of the mirror in my skimpy outfit. Maybe I could find me a man tonight to toy with. It had been so long since I'd been cared for by a man's hands. Sexual cravings were a thing, and I was looking to satisfy mine tonight.

Makeup and hair took a little while, but I was looking pretty damn hot by the time I was done. My black leather crop top was the best halter top I'd ever bought, just strings laced together across my back, exposing the large fiery phoenix stretching across my back, its feathers changing from vibrant orange to blood red at the tips, roses growing around the bird's tail, a crown of thorns emerging from the blood roses. It reminded me that I had risen from my struggles, the blood I shed for my life sowing my reward to claim my own throne.

Low rise fringed short jean shorts paired with my top, showing a good bit of my midriff and barely covering my firm bum. Cleavage was on point with the deep v of my crop top, and my skin looked flawless after the lotion soaking. I slipped my black high heeled ankle boots on, checking the laces and tightening the buckle on each one. I did a small victory dance in front of the mirror, shaking my scrunch hair around me to add a little mess to it. My red lips pouted at me skillfully, my hazel eyes shining through the gold smokey eye I'd created. Smacking my lips together one last time, I headed out to the living room with my small purse resting across my body. "You ready boys?

They looked at me and both just stared. They didn't look too bad themselves. They both had nice jeans on, but Hunter wore a red button up that he rolled to his elbows, and left a couple buttons open to show the wife beater beneath. Connor just wore a tight fitting black shirt that went well with his touched up fade. "Damn. Who let the sex kitten out? That's not Lilly." Hunter teased with a smirk. I smacked him. "We're gonna have some jealous guys around us."

"I could say the same thing about the women. You two are fire tonight." I winked with a playful smile. Connor was still checking me out, Hunter surprising me by doing the same. "Okay, eyes up here you two." My fingers snapped at them, bringing their attention back to my face. They both apologized quietly and we were on our way. We pumped ourselves up with music on the way, Hunter and I creating our own car karaoke, Connor drumming on the steering wheel. He decided to be our DD for the night, and I had no arguments there.

When we pulled in, there were lights dancing across the sidewalk, music pouring into the streets where people were walking in all their skin showing outfits. This was my type of place. Inside was dimmed, but still bright enough to see, multicolored lights flashing around the black walls with neon paints. There were blacklights placed randomly around the ceiling, and the wrap around bar was close to the center of the club. Off to the left, there was a lifted stage for shows, and 2 poles on either side. The right held seating, large red couches and small tables with chairs. The rest of the club was open for dancing on the carpeted floor. The music was loud and thumped with energetic beats. I wasted no time making my way to the dance floor after telling the boys to order me a drink.

The two found a table once they had the drinks they wanted, carrying mine over and waiting for me to make my way over. Their eyes stayed on me as I danced with a couple of girls that were closing in. I wasn't shy in clubs. Places like this are where I felt the most like my true self. My wild streak could come out without the fear of being punished. Some old issues never seemed to heal. Dancing lasted for a few more minutes until I was ready to get my drink. Skipping to the table with a smile, I grabbed the tumbler and took a deep swig. "Yum. Why aren't you guys out there? Isn't that why we came to a club?"

Hunter held his beer up. "Working on it."

Connor shook his head. "I don't dance."

"Lame asses." I finished off my drink quickly before returning to my new temporary friends. A girl with red hair and bright green eyes grinded against the front of me as I shook with the beat. She was pretty and almost made me consider switching teams for a night. The girl wasn't much shorter than me and had a slim frame with great curves. She made me wonder if she was a lesbian with the way her hands explored my body. It was actually exhilarating to feel something different.

We danced fairly dirty with each other for some time, her smirks telling me she was definitely into me. So I wasn't surprised when she leaned up and kissed me. Her lips were soft and without a doubt feminine. Instead of backing away, I returned the gesture and let her have her kiss. It was sweet and she tasted like caramel apples. There was a small attraction there, but nothing that would tempt me into going to bed with her. At least not alone. Men were my main course but a sweet dessert could never hurt. After the kiss, I gave her a small smile that told her I wasn't really into that and she just shrugged with a smile.

She eventually left to find another girl that would be into what she was offering. When I looked back at our table, the guys were gone and so were all the drinks. With a pout, I went in search of them. When I didn't see them inside, I decided that I would go out for a quick break. Normally I wasn't a smoker, but it was just something I did for some reason. I stepped out to the large back patio and asked the nearest person for a smoke. I lit it and started walking away when I heard the familiar voices talking nearby. "She is killing me dude. I know she's my sister, but fuck." My feet froze and I curled up by a tree so I wouldn't be seen.

"This was a bad idea Hunt. You already knew I was attracted to her and you drag me out here to watch her dance like that? I royally hate you right now." Oh. Connor found me attractive? There was a small smile lifted on my lips as I took a drag of the cigarette.

"Who doesn't find her attractive? And that fucking kiss. Fuck, I about blew a load myself over that." Hunter sounded so stressed out over the whole thing. It was empowering hearing the two talk about me that way, and I couldn't help but keep listening.

"What are we gonna do? I can't promise to keep to myself if she hints at anything."

"No kidding. I can't even see her the same way anymore. There's no real blood between us. Is that weird? Because it feels fucking weird to say. I'm losing it." Turning on my step brother and his best friend all in one go? Yes, please. Hunter and Ava had both made that point about blood. It couldn't be that bad of a thing if something happened between us. He was attractive and someone I would shag any other day. Then Connor was also crazy hot. Oh the decisions.

"Honestly, there is nothing weird about this situation except for the fact that we are both going fucking nuts over the same girl. How do we handle that?" An idea suddenly popped into my head. With a smirk, I left my little spot and walked towards them both like I had heard nothing.

"There you two are. I need someone to dance with. My little toy left me." I put on my best pout and looked between them. "I want you both to have some fun and come keep me company." I took a drag from my cigarette before putting it out. They seemed to debate what the hell to do until I made another comment. "It would help keep the other pervy guys away from me. Y'all can protect me right?" I was playing them hard.

"When you put it that way..." Hunter swallowed and gave a shrug, looking at Connor.

"Fine."

"You two are the best." I threw an arm around the both of them and pulled them into a hug, making sure to press my breasts into them. Oh, I planned on torturing them tonight. One of them would cave, and my bets were on Hunter. Even though he struggled with our sibling title, he came off as the weaker of the two when it came to women. Then again, Connor was always one to go after he wanted. It was a battle of the will to hold out the longest. My ego was soaring as I downed another drink and dragged the two to the dance floor.

It took them a little while to brave getting any closer to me instead of looking like fools on the floor. I'd grabbed them to coax them into actually dancing with me and yet they were still hesitant. "Okay, y'all are acting like I'm going to infect you with something. Stop being so awkward. Maybe imagine me as some random girl and not someone you know. I promise I'm not going to bite... hard" I gave a little shimmy and continued my dancing. Finally, they gave in and huddled closely around me. The feeling of power I had over these two left me hungry for more. How far would these two be willing to go with me?

About an hour later, Hunter and I were both tipsy as we all danced skin to skin. The heat around us had everyone sweating lightly. The atmosphere between our bodies changed at some point from cautious to eager. Even I felt like I'd been trapped by some siren's spell when one of them would grab at me. It was hard to hide the attraction between all of us when our bodies would rub together in sultry moves. My hunger was still growing, needing to be fed soon.

The beat changed to something slower but more erotic when I went to get a fresh drink. If there was a time to make a more prominent move, it would be now. Downing my drink and taking a quick breather, I sauntered back towards the two sets of eyes waiting for me. I grabbed Hunter and pulled him in front of me, turning my back to Connor and closing us all in together. They followed my lead as I started dancing against the both of them. I caught Hunter glancing back at Connor with a quick smirk. One hand started to slide down my back while another gripped at my waist. I leaned into both touches, encouraging more from them. It was a success.

Growing bolder with every inclination of action, I ground my ass into Connor behind me and tingled in delight. There was indeed a thick hard surprise behind his pants. My hair was moved from my neck and warm breath tickled my ear. "What are you doing, princess?"

With a smirk, I turned between them and faced Connor. Hunter closed in behind me as I leaned closer to Connor. Those lush green eyes were dark and full of danger. "Whatever I want." He watched my response of grinding against Hunter this time. Connor wasn't the only one with a nice sized visitor. My hand reached out and grabbed the hem of Connor's pants to pull him back into me. I wasn't hiding what I wanted from either of them, but they had to be the ones to take it. There was a flicker of something in Connor's eyes before he looked past me to Hunter.

"I think we're the new toys, Hunt. Someone here is playing with us." He leaned in closer to me, grabbing my chin as Hunter pulled my hair to the side. "Maybe we should play back." My smirk caused his to grow. "Oh, she likes the idea."

Hunter chuckled against my back. "You really did release the sex kitten didn't you?" He nuzzled his nose just below my ear as I kept Connor's gaze. My body was humming in anticipation of whatever was about to come out of this. A soft sigh left my lips as Hunter dipped down further and brushed his lips against my heated skin and his hands gripped my waist tightly.

"It took you two long enough to catch on. Although, it may have never happened had I not heard your conversation outside earlier."

"That is a very dirty trick, princess." Now the nickname wasn't sounding near as bad as it used to. It was purely Connor, something that I had grown used to. "I think it's time we go home now and discuss this."

"I second the motion. What do you say Lil?"

"Mm, sounds great. But, I want something from you both first before we leave." I rested my head back against Hunter and looked between the two that had the same curiosity in their eyes. "To ensure you aren't playing me a fool as payback, I want you both to kiss me here and now. Then we can leave."

"Smart and sexy. I like it." Hunter took the first shot, leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. He was gentle yet firm in his kiss, a sweet jolt of electric traveling my nerves as he moved against me in a passionate kiss. He tasted of bourbon and mint as his tongue begged for more. I easily gave in, taking everything he offered. I pulled back reluctantly after a few seconds and glanced at Connor with a smirk. His eyes reminded me of a monsoon. Deep and stormy with hidden needs. He held power that I craved to release.

With my grip still on his jeans, I pulled him in closer as I still rested against Hunter. He wasted no time in dipping down and assaulting my mouth with his. His kiss was aggressive and full of raging desire. A kiss that sent a pool of heat between my legs and melting my thoughts. Yes, this was a good idea. Unlike Hunter, he didn't ask permission to slip his tongue over mine. He took what he wanted and battled me for dominance. Two different kinds of lovers would make for an interesting night.

It felt like an eternity before we reached the apartment and closed the door behind us. Yet, we were lucky that no cops had pulled us over for the speed that Connor had us traveling. No one had spoken the entire ride, just stolen glances between the three of us. There was a mutual understanding that things were happening tonight, the mutual understanding that was wholly accepted. It wasn't until we were all standing in the living room that the big question dropped from my lips. "How are we doing this?"

The sexual tension in the air was almost palpable as we stared each other down. "You started this game, you decide how to finish it." The warning to decide quickly was heavy in Connor's husky voice. So impatient.

My smirk grew as I looked between them. There was only one real way to end this. "How would you boys feel about doing this all together?"

Hunter let out an excited chuckle. "Bro, it's fucking happening."

Connor let out a quick shuddered breath, his arousal strong. "Get in the room." He growled at me, pushing Hunter in front of him. I was the first in Hunter's familiar room, waiting as they both came in close behind me. Hunter went for his nightstand to find his stash while Connor gave me a little payback. His large hand snaked behind the top of my shorts and pulled me into him for a mindblowing kiss. His hunger matched mine as he battled me once again, depleting any thought that I was having. For some reason, he tasted like cherries.

Warm hands found my neck to release the tie that held my shirt up. The leather slid across the front of my body as lips replaced its former position. Hunter's hands continued to pull at the strings from my back, frustration getting the best of him. "How the fuck do you remove this thing?"

I laughed against Connor, his own smile forming over my lips as I pulled back. "Lift." Connor ordered, his eyes laughing back at Hunter. "Start undressing yourself, fool. I'm not waiting all night for you to figure shit out." The shirt lifted over my body with ease before being discarded without a second thought.

Hunter was flipping him off when I glanced back. At least they could keep a sense of humor together. He lifted his shirt above his head and tossed it elsewhere. God, he was gorgeous. My body spun towards him to take in the view of the dips and valleys that made up his torso. He closed in on me with eyes on my breasts before stealing another kiss for himself. He cupped a hand around my right breast as he drowned me in his passion. Another warm hand lightly grabbed my hip and slightly turned me so that I was now facing a wall with the two men facing me. Hunter left our kiss and reached for the button on my shorts while I let my hands reach out to touch both of their now bare chests.

Excitement was my main emotion. This was going to be my first threesome, and with none other than my step brother and his best friend. The thought was insane and yet that much more erotic. Hunter switched the breast he was playing with to give Connor the one nearest him. The way their hands worked so differently seemed to heighten the desire growing in my core. All the mixed sensations threatened to shut down my brain and leave me in a permanent state of submission to do as they pleased.

Hunter managed to undo my shorts as I also reached for Connor's. My own hand fumbled when Connor squeezed a nipple between his fingers and dragged a whimper from me. He enjoyed the small tortures. My free hand reached for Hunter's pants once I had accomplished freeing Connor. They both stepped free of the last of their clothing, standing proud and ready for the main course. That was when the slight nerves started to kick in. There were two men with large erections in the same room as me and I had no idea what to do next.

Connor was the one to sense my sudden hesitation. "Lay down, princess." He whispered softly. My body obeyed his words promptly, the cushion of the bed surrounding me as I looked between the two of them. "We can start this slow and ease in for you. Hunt, take over for a bit." How he took charge of the situation to help me feel better pulled at my heart. Even as much as he wanted this, he was willing to hold off to make sure I was comfortable. I mouthed a silent thank you as Hunter followed the order.

"Don't worry, sis. We will take good care of you." Hunter planted kisses up my leg as he reached for my shorts. They left my body and exposed me to the heated air around me. Everything was out in the open now. The kisses continued up my leg, over my knee, around to the corner of my hip. Sighs of pleasure escaped me and Connor only watched the scene in front of him. My skin tingled and ached for more as Hunter closed in on my soaked cunt. His lips lit small fires beneath every kiss until he found his destination. With one long sweep of his tongue, my back arched and my eyes slid closed at the sweet sensations. He groaned against my snatch before delving his tongue straight through the folds of skin in his way.