Three is Not a Crowd Ch. 01

Story Info
The best way to spend your afternoon (F/F/m) - (750 words)
797 words
4.04
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a new series, consisting of 750-word stories. I've been finding hard to complete longer stories due to other commitments, so this is a new endeavor. If you have any suggestions for this storyline, do not hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy and vote!

They agonizingly waited in the car until 4pm before heading to the front door. The host had provided the passcode which Alexandra entered with trembling hands; Nicole squeezed her hand as they took the elevator to the fifth floor.

Under the doormat, the key of the apartment awaited them. Nicole opened the door and they were pleasantly surprised by the well-decorated interior. "Ready?" Nicole asked and they walked the short corridor to the bedroom where their prize was ready for them.

Even on his knees, he looked lofty with his wide shoulders and thick-haired chest. With his eyes shut with the blindfold and his ears blocked by the noise-canceling earphones, he relied on his smell for information; once their perfume filled his nostrils, he fixed his posture and placed his hands behind his back.

Without restoring either of his senses, Alexandra approached a ball gag on his lips; obediently, he opened his mouth, while Nicole fixed a leather collar. He blindly followed her to the living room where she made him bow down so that his forehead touched the floor.

A few minutes later, they found him on the same spot; Nicole thought that his discipline was remarkable. She bent her knees and pulled his hair to lift up his torso. "Listen to me carefully," she said seductively but ominously at the same time, "You are our toy. You don't talk back, you don't argue, you just serve us."

She pulled him all the way back so that he lay down on the carpet. Alexandra grabbed a flogger and tested its impact on his body, while Nicole lowered herself after she pulled out his gag. His slightly rough beard took some time to get used to, but his eagerness to devour her made up for it.

"Stay still," she scolded him when he twitched.

A few minutes later, Nicole collapsed on the floor, exhausted by riding his face and reaching a head-twisting orgasm. Much to his surprise, Alexandra removed his underpants, put a condom on him and mounted him; her wet lips welcomed him effortlessly. Before he could make a sound, Nicole's stocking-clad feet landed on his face and he immediately stuck his tongue out. Within moments, he couldn't think of anything else but the orgasm knocking on his door; he had no permission to climax and no way to ask for one, with his mouth preoccupied. Again, he showed great determination but Alexandra was relentless, fucking him with a vigorous pace that he had never experienced before. But this came abruptly to an end, seconds before he climaxed, as if Alexandra helped him with his obligation not to cum without permission.

"Go kill that erection and wash yourself," Nicole ordered.

"Yes, Mistress."

Soon, he was crawling back to them; when he reached his Mistresses, he offered them his leash and bowed down as he had been taught to do.

"Sit back," Alexandra ordered him and cuffed his wrists behind his back. "Open,' she added and Nicole stuffed his mouth with her cum-covered thong. "Enjoy your reward."

Both women got rid of their lingerie and Alexandra knelt down to help Nicole secure the straps around her waist. He realized what they had in mind and groaned hard; watching the two blondes have sex in front of him was the most torturous thing that they could have thought of. And they didn't disappoint; Alexandra went on fours, with Nicole kneeling behind her. For at least ten minutes, Nicole pounded her girlfriend's pussy; Alexandra's eyes were rolling with excitement and she used her own hands to close her mouth.

"Should he clean the cock?" Nicole wondered.

"This is a treat. I want to do it," Alexandra argued, still panting from the orgasm that she had experienced.

While Alexandra was still recovering, Nicole grabbed his leash and brought him closer. "Do you want to cum?" she wondered, scooping up the precum from the tip. He nodded and tried to reply through his gag. "Hump my leg."

He didn't have much balance, with his wrists behind his back, but he gave it all, relishing the friction caused by Nicole's stockings. The humiliating task aroused him further and not too long afterwards, he unloaded his cum on her legs.

She simply removed his gag and pointed down; he eagerly cleaned up his own mess.

"Down," Nicole barked and he touched the floor again with his forehead so she could rest her legs on his back. "You've done well, slave. But we are just getting started."