Three Laws - Story 01: Annie

Story Info
Annie is a girl turning 18 in a free use world.
2.6k words
3.9
53.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BataBitch
BataBitch
132 Followers

These characters are fictional and over 18. If you have a problem with consensual-non-consent, misogyny or objectification please read something else. This is story one in what I hope will be a fun world of short stories. If you would like to read more stories about these characters please let me know. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism only please no need to be cruel.

Thank you.

****************

In the year 2049. With Three laws, we as a society have fix our world population problem, we have ended racism and war is a long-ago nightmare left in the pages of history.

Law one: All Citizens of Humanity over the age of 15 must take or use the birth control best recommended by their current doctor or physician. Neither male or Female or other sexual orientation are exempt. Anyone caught disobeying this law will for fit their Procreation Privileges and will be medically sterilized.

Law Two: All Citizens of Humanity over the age of 18 must except sexual advances made by any other Citizen of Humanity. Unless: any participant is under age, any participant is of blood relation to any other participant, doing so will cause immediate harm or death to any of the parties involved. Any refusal of a sexual advance will result in mandatory correctional therapy for the denying party, and reparations to the denied party.

Law Three: Any Citizen of Humanity caught partaking in Rape (an Act, sexual in nature, performed against and or in spite of stipulations in Law Two) will be subject to medical sterilization and banished to the Island here by known as Predator's Prison Colony.

Story One: Annie's first day out

June 13, 2069

The day of a girls eighteenth birthday, she is always nervous and excited. Annie Was no different. Her parents had been very strict. She was not allowed to interact with boys until she was of age. They were God fearing people. Part of the 3% who had voted against the laws twenty years ago. Once the laws passed, they knew having a daughter meant abstinence was out of their hands after she turned eighteen. Until then she was going to be a proper modest Christian girl.

Annie had grown up in a small town near Atlanta, GA. Being the youngest of all of her friends she had to watch from the sidelines. Her entire senior class was older and were allowed to "Interact" anytime they felt horny. Well tonight was going to be different. It was the last party before graduation and everyone was going to be there. Including Jeremy, He was the best-looking guy at the school. She heard a rumor once that he planned to fuck every girl at the school before he graduated. He had to want her pussy, she was the only one left.

It was senior skip day. All of her Friends decided it was a good day to go to D.P.'s Pond. Now that she was old enough, her parents allowed her to wear what she wanted as long as she paid for it. She had been preparing for this day forever. She worked all last summer to buy herself an entire new wardrobe. More than ready Annie was going to be the slut she always wanted.

All her gross body hair had been removed and she was working out like crazy to get in the best shape she could. The new micro bikini she bought was going to make her look completely fuckable. Her cute bubble butt looked amazing in the thong style bikini bottoms. Her 34 DD tits were barely covered by the tiny triangles of her top. She looked like an absolute bimbo, no way was she ending the day as a virgin. She through on her daisy dukes and a sheer tank top for the ride over. When her friend Nora honked, Annie grabbed a towel and ran down to the car.

The day was hot and most of the Seniors were at the pond already. When they pulled in they saw at least three couples fucking in the parking lot. She didn't see Jeremy's truck. Feeling a little bummed Annie got out of the car, maybe he was coming later.

It was time for the big reveal. Gone were the modest clothes of the underage girl. Now Annie was going to be a genuine cumdump. There in the middle of all those cars, Annie stripped off her shorts and tank to reveal her masterpiece. Her body was curvy and lean, toned but not overly muscular. She was a hot piece of ass; she had worked hard to become one. As she looked around she notices more than one guy ogling her new body.

As she and Nora started down the path to D.P.'s Pond she felt a sting on her ass.

"Ouch!"

Turning around she saw it was Davy. She was a little disappointed it wasn't Jeremy, but Davy was still hot. He had raven black hair and a dimple on his right cheek.

"Hi Davy."

"Shit Annie, I didn't know you had an ass like that."

"Davy!" Annie giggled, blushing pink.

"Come here, honey. I want to see how they feel."

Annie turned to Nora "Go ahead without me I'll meet you there Nora."

"Umm hmm, You the newest meat on the market. I'll be surprised if I see you the rest of the day." Nora smiled "You go get tapped girl, you need some dick."

Davy grinned at Nora as he circled his arms around Annie. They both watched as Nora walked further down the path. When she was out of sight Davy leaned in and whispered in Annie's ear.

"You ever give head before?"

Annie shook her head, no.

"Alright then you need a lesson."

Davy pulled her deeper into the wooded area. It wasn't uncommon to see people fucking in public but it was considered rude if you were blocking any noticeable walking areas. When they were far enough from the path Davy back up to a tree and lowered his swim suit.

"Get on your knees girl. You got to be right up next to a dick to suck it."

Annie got down on her knees, her face level with his dick.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked

"Open your mouth baby. Start slowly licking up and down the sides of my shaft"

step by step Annie did as she was told.

"Mmm, ok. Now lift it up and suck on my balls a little bit. Ooh, genital now. Like it's your favorite candy. That's it baby use your tongue. Feel how hard I'm getting' just like that. See the head of my dick? Yeah suck on that baby. Go a little deeper. Nice, feels great baby. Mmm, deeper girl you got to take all of me by the end or you ganna get a rep as a bad blow. You don't want that do you. That's what I thought. Up and down, bob your head on my dick. Mmm, Fuck girl you learn quick. You love dick don't you bitch. Now use your hands. Play with my balls while you suck my dick. Softly! Yes, now you on a roll baby. Take that dick deep girl. Fuck, Just like that. I'm ganna hold your hair now, you keep up with my pace as I face fuck you, ok. Don't worry I'll let you up for air you ain't ganna suffocate. Deep down your throat now. Ooh, yeah. Keep up baby. You got to breathe when I let you up. I can't wait. Breathe now, Yes! Perfect! Oh, Fuck baby. You look like a slut takin my dick like that. I'm ganna Cum and you ganna swallow. Good bitches always swallow. Swallow for me baby! Fuck, Bitch! Oh! Yeah, oh shit... You sure that was your first Blowjob?"

"It was, I promise. Did I do it right?"

"You did great. Now clean me off and put me back. A good slut always cleans her mess when she's done."

Annie licked him free of leftover cum and tucked him gently back into his swim shorts. Once he had helped her back on her feet, Davy brushed some of the dirt from her knees. He looked at her like she was meat on the grill. Then he smacked her ass before moseying back down to the pond. When he was clear of her he yelled "Fresh Meat Who's Next!". To no one in particular.

Suddenly Annie was surrounded by Senior boys. Horny, sweaty, cum filled boys. Like Davy had said she was fresh meat. Everyone wanted a taste of the new bitch. Hands were everywhere rubbing, pinching, groping. It was amazing and scary. Some hands were soft others were rough. All of it made Annie wet. I bit sad too, she was hoping Jeremy would be the one to take her pussy the first time. What could she do? No, wasn't an option any more. She would still fuck Jeremy he would just have to be ... she counted, 'ninth? No, eleventh. Holy Crap!' she thought. Could she even take that many cocks on her first day? She hoped so, she really wanted Jeremy.

One of the boys bent her over at the waist. As a cold goo dripped on to her ass a cock was unceremoniously shoved in her mouth. Before she could make a sound, a lubed-up cock pushed slowly into her asshole. Her hands somehow now wrapped around one cock a peace. Cocks were everywhere. When one was removed another took its place. Strangely, no one fucked her pussy. She didn't know if she should be grateful or insulted. When the fucking was over three boys had cum in her ass, two on her chest, one on her back and four in her mouth. Exhausted she sat in the dirt. The boys just walked away joking and happy with empty balls.

I little afraid to get fucked like that again, Annie just sat in the shade and let the cum dry on her skin. It was two hours later when Nora came back. By then Annie felt much better, but her ass was sore. She was ready to go. Amazingly her micro bikini had remained intact. Probably because it didn't cover enough to get in the way. Annie didn't want her new top or shorts dirty so she road home in just her bikini.

The day had been good but it felt a bit disappointing. No one fucked her pussy and Jeremy had been MIA. It was fun to be a slut for Davy and the other guy but she missed Jeremy today. That is when she saw him sitting on her front porch.

Jeremy could see the look of shock on her face from down the street. It made him smile. He had wanted her to be the last one on his list to fuck before graduating. If he hadn't forgotten about the twin exchange students from Sweden until this morning, he would have fucked her at the pond like he'd planed. Instead he spent his morning balls deep in blonds. He couldn't complain it had been fucking hot; it also meant calling every guy in school. It took begging, bargaining and flat out bribing to have all the guys at school agree not to fuck her pussy before he did. God, he wanted so much to be the one to pop her cherry.

Annie was shocked Jeremy even knew where she lived. Somehow, by some miracle he was here and her pussy was still virginal. Her dream might just be coming true. Jeremy was going to fuck her virginity away on her eighteenth birthday. When Annie got out of the car Jeremy let out a long low whistle. Excited and nerves she giggled. Nora waved good-bye as she left them to what came next.

"Hey baby, you're eighteen now and I want to give you a ride."

"Hi Jeremy," she blushed "I know my parents aren't home so we can go right up stairs..."

Just as she said that her mother's car pulled up the driveway. Both her parents were in the car glaring at the two of them.

Mama: "Annabelle Nicolette Lewiston what do you think you are doing? You are out on our lawn completely naked!"

Annie: "Mama, I'm in a swimsuit."

Mama: "That's nothing but strings. You are not allowed things like that and who is that boy, he has to go now!"

Annie: "Mama, I'm eighteen now. You said I could wear anything I wanted as long as I bought it. His name is Jeremy, he is eighteen he can do what he wants."

Papa: "Your mother didn't mean those clothes and you know it"

Jeremy: "I think she look sexy."

Papa: "Boy, you best be getting off my lawn! Law still says this is my home and it is covered under the sanctuary claws."

Annie: "Papa's a lawyer."

Mama: "Get in the house young lady. We need to pray for your sins today."

Annie: "No Mama! It's my Birthday and I want to lose my virginity."

Papa: "Well that scoundrel isn't coming in my house. He can't defile you here!"

Jeremy: "Fine I won't. The park across the street is public property. I'm here to fuck your daughter and you can't stop me."

Jeremy grabbed her by the arm leading her to the tallest climbing structure. Annie's parents stood on the lawn glaring at the two of them. He helped her to the top of the tallest tower. They were in the middle of her entire neighborhood. Some of her nosier neighbors came out to see the show.

He started off with a deep wet kiss. Annie knew the show was for her parents but that somehow made it hotter. Jeremy was proving to her parents what she had been trying to show them for years. In her Heart she was, a Slut, a Fuck toy, a Cumdump. Maybe this time they would listen. Hands twisted her nipples as Jeremy's hard naked cock rubbed against her bare pussy. She hadn't even seen him tug his pants down. When his cock was soaked with her juices he spun her around. Annie, now facing her parent's house moaned in pleasure. Her mother cried and her father looked pissed. Annie would have felt bad had she not been ignored her whole life about what she wanted.

"This my hurt baby I'm sorry."

It didn't hurt as much as it felt like her insides were being stretched to a breaking point. When she cried out she felt Jeremy's cock pulse inside her. He was publicly dominating her in front of her prudish parents. This was the best day of her life.

"I Want to Thank you, for keeping your daughter a virgin!" Jeremy yelled to her parents. "This is the tightest pussy I've ever fucked. She's like a bitch in heat. Grinding on my thick cock."

That is when her mother ran in the house and her father stormed off. The neighbors however, were becoming more curious. Some even moving closer to get a better look. As Jeremy pounded her pussy they started filming and taking pictures.

"Fuck that cock bitch, I know how long you've wanted this."

"Jeremy your cock is so big."

"Yeah, Slut. And You can take all of it. No matter who fucks this pussy you will always remember my big dick."

"Yes, Jeremy! Fuck my pussy. I want to be your cumdump."

"Oh Fuck! Here it comes slut. Take it. Fucking take that load deep in your cunt! Yeah, baby! Shit! Fuck! Oh, yes baby."

As cum leaked down her leg Annie couldn't think of a better way to spend her eighteenth birthday.

BataBitch
BataBitch
132 Followers