Three Long Months to Worship Her Feet

Story Info
3 months in Chastity to worship her feet.
2.4k words
4.34
10.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another dream session

Years on from my previous experiences with a foot fetish mistress.

I've started fantasising about a session that involves foot worship / chastity / humiliation and more.

It started when I emailed a beautiful foot fetish mistress in London expressing my desire to be locked up in Chastity and to worship her bare feet.

I came up with a plan to see if she would be keen. All I can say was that she was very impressed!!

I said I love your feet Mistress but I don't feel like I deserve them. I'm prepared for you to lock me up in Chastity to prove my worth to you.

She loved this and we agreed 3 months and that every month I can go and see her.

I asked if I would get to take it off and cum and she said I will see how you behave during the month.

I said to her why don't you invite one of your foot boys around and let them worship your feet or even give them a foot job while im there naked with only my chastity on.

She laughed and loved the idea of humiliating me on front of another slave.

Throughout the first month we chatted a lot and she would want photos of me still in chastity and she would regularly tease me with photos of her feet etc.

I then got a message to say are you free this Saturday night, I replied yes mistress. She said be here at 7pm sharp.

During work on Saturday, all I could think about was what was in store for me that night.

I made my way up to London and arrived at her apartment and I pressed her number. It buzzed to her asking who it was and I said my name and she said who... I realised and said it's me Mistress your pathetic Chastity slave.

That's better slave now hurry up... I entered and was ordered to strip naked. She said I was ready for her slave to turn up at half past.

The buzzer went and I started feeling nervous.. someone else was going to know my fantasies and secrets.

Mistress said go and open the door which I did, in front of me was a guy roughly in his fourths and he just smiled at me.

Mistress introduced us and I was made to kneel in the corner while Steve striped naked.

They chatted and laughed at me. Steve proceeded to worship her feet. You could tell he was enjoying it, he kiss and licked every inch for her feet.

My chastity was hurting so much as I wanted them so bad and there was Steve with a big boner.

I felt so pathetic and Mistress just smiled at me and called me a pathetic slave.

Mistress then said Steve wank your cock while licking my feet, a couple of minutes later he was begging to cum which she agreed.

He came loads and Mistress said to me you're lucky I'm not making you eat it! Steve cleaned himself up, got dressed and thanked Mistress for a wonderful session at my expense.

I asked if I was going to cum and she said no slave, you don't deserve it!.

I was made up clean up his cum and clean her floors for her. I was told to get dressed and leave.

The next month, she humiliated and teased me daily and said she can't wait till the end of the month.

That time came when I got a message while at work to say this Saturday I expect you to be here at 8pm, naked outside my door and to be ready for an evening of humiliation.

Saturday night approached and I arrived in London and made my way to her apartment.

I pressed the buzzer and said mistress it's me... your pathetic slave! She said come in and you know what to do.

I got to her door and begun to strip naked. I knocked and there was no answer. I just kneeled there for what felt like mins and then the door opened... come in slave.

I crawled in and was made to go into the living room where a male called Tom was standing. He was naked and he smiled it me.

Mistress said that Tom have a huge foot fetish and loved the idea of you watching.

Mistress then announced that she had a friend coming over as well! I wasn't sure about this as she hadn't mention this to me but I trusted her.

The door went and Mistress said go and get the door! I opened it and to my amazement, it was a friend called Leanne.

I was so embarrassed and she just laughed at me and walked passed!

I crawled back into the living room where Mistress, Leanne and Tom were sitting talking and then I entered.

Mistress made me kiss Leanne shoes which got a big laugh and Leanne said what a loser I was and she couldn't wait to tell everyone.

I knew not to say anything as I didn't want to annoy Mistress and maybe extend my time in Chastity.

I just continued kissing her shoes until Mistress said I want you to be a foot stool for Leanne while Tom licks my feet.

All I said was yes Mistress. I was Leanne's foot stool for the next hour while Tom licked and kissed every inch of Mistress's feet.

Once Tom was done, Mistress asked if Tom would like to wank over my feet and he said yes please Mistress and thank you Mistress.

He came hard all over them and Mistress preceded to move her feet in my direction!

She rubs them all over my face and hair and all I did was to kneel there while it happened.

Leanne laughed and took a photo of me. Mistress said I want you to go all the way home like this and that she wanted a photo when you get home.

I was mortified by this but knew I had too. I embarrassed myself even more by asking Mistress if I was able to cum.

The room was full of laughter at me and she said yes you may slave.

I was told to kneel in forward of Leanne and to look at her while i wanked my dick and to cum into a glass.

There was no protesting so as I looked at her, I wanked like there was no tomorrow and cum hard into the glass.

Mistress said you dirty pathetic slave.. now drink every drop of your sperm.

All I said was yes mistress. Leanne loved laughing and mocking me! I was told to dress, put my Chastity back on and to message her when I got home.

I left and made my way home with Tom's dried cum over my face and hair.

Lucky for me the train journey wasn't very busy or long until I was 3 stops away and there was above me was Leanne with a big smile.

I was horrified, scared and really worried what she might do or say!!

Well slave I don't think we deserve this seat so get you ass on the floor. I did because I didn't want her to cause a scene.

She said I want my feet worshipped... she said that Mistress has given her permission for this to happen so get on with it..

I said what here and she said yes! I knew there was no point protesting so I took her shoe and socks off.

All I get was well... I haven't got all night, I looked around and went to kiss them and she moved them away from me.

I went back into kiss them and there I was kissing my friends feet on a train with dried cum over my hair and face.

I was lost in the moment and wanting more so I started to lick them. She called me a loser!

The taste was really strong but wonderful, I licked her foot all over.

A group of girls walked past and giggled and laughed at me but I continued licking her feet until we were pulling into the station.

Leanne said thanks and that she will speak to me soon and don't forget to send Mistress a photo which I did when I got home.

I returned home I thought what have I done, I sent a photo to Mistress and she said well done and that did I enjoy Leanne's feet on the way home.

I replied back yes I did but they won't as amazing as yours.

She said then you better had keep impressing me or you won't get that privilege! I said yes Mistress, anything to be at feet.

The day approached for worshipping her feet, during the month she had me teased and looking forward to it.

The date was set, it was the last Saturday for the month at 7pm.

That week dragged like anything but in my mind I knew one I was going to touch her beautiful bare feet and two I was going to get back my key to my penis as well.

I woke up super excited today and I made my way onto London and there I was at 7pm sharp buzzing on the building to be let in.

The door went and I entered. There was a note on the door and it said slave strip naked and knock on the door three times.

Which I done, the door opened and I crawled in. To my surprise Leanne was there sitting next to Mistress with a big smile on her face.

Slave you have passed the 3 month test with me so what does that mean...

I hopefully have earnt the right to worship your beautiful bare feet, I said.

She said yes it does slave! After the session has ended you will also get your key back for your penis, I said thank you mistress.

Leanne has a suggestion for you.... Do you want to be my slave?!

I was shocked, I will keep you in Chastity, have you worship my feet, punish you when you have been naughty and more...

You don't have to answer now but it could be fun between us. They both laughed!

Mistress said you have been a really good slave and I should be proud of myself.

She handed me my key and said to unlock my cage. I thanked her for those kind words and I released my penis.

Mistress said would you like to worship my feet, I said yes please Mistress.

She said very well but I think Leanne feet could do with some attention as well.

I said yes Mistress, anything for you Mistress. Take off our heels was the command and there was 2 beautiful pairs of feet.

Mistress said sniff our heels and be loud about it. Which I did, the scent was incredible!

I then got to kiss their bare feet. They were so soft, sweaty and smelly and I loved kissing them.

They asked if I wanted to lick them and suck their toes which I said yes please Mistress, it would be an honour!

I licked and sucked every inch, 3 months and it had come down to this and what a moment I was having!

My dick was so hard and Mistress said did I want to cum?! I almost said yes please Mistress before she had finished the question.

Ok slave you can cum but I'm not allowing you to cum on my feet! I can't say I wasn't disappointed but you can cum on Leanne's!

My eyes lit up and I said thank you Mistress. It wasn't long till I exploded all over them and she pointed them in my direction and said lick them clean.

I licked every inch clean, here I was licking my own sperm off a friends feet infront of Mistress who has locked my cock up for the previous 3 months.

I didn't care at this point as I was felt like I was in heaven.

After I was done, Mistress said I could go and thanked her for an amazing 3 months and she joked saying I think you will enjoy your future with Leanne.

I smiled and I was about to leave and Leanne said she would come with me. The journey home was a quite one as I didn't want to bring anything up.

I looked at my phone and I received a message from Leanne, I opened it and there was a photo of me licking cum from her foot.

I looked at her to see a big smile on her face and she said I wonder what I'm going to do with that!

I said please and I knew where this was going and I said it to her "please I will do anything please don't do send it to anyone"

She smiled ok loser then give me the key to your cock and I expect a photo with it on when you get home!

I said yes Leanne I will and she said that will be yes goddess! I said yes goddess I will and now kiss my heels for me.

I looked around and lowered myself onto the floor and kissed her heels.

We got off the train and went out separate ways and when I got home I knew I had no choice but to send her a photo with me in my Chastity cage.

She FaceTimed me and I answered, she said very good now beg me to keep your key and you as a slave.

I look at her and followed her directions. Very well slave, you can look after me all the time you're not at work.

In time I moved in with her, she had me doing all the daily chores.

I would regularly got down on her and please her that way. I had to use a strap on while in Chastity as she wanted me to fuck her, that is embarrassing to say the least.

I worshipped her bare beautiful feet daily. I definitely loved my life and I still can't believe who with I'm sharing it with.

I never thought seeing a Foot Fetish Mistress for 3 months would lead to this.