All Comments on 'Three Men and a Slut Pt. 02'

by Traleox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
gain so good loved the female perspective more please

Loved the female perspective. I hope there is more possibilities. Anal, dp, bareback to explore and other female maybe Sams lab partner and a game of strip poker to get it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely Perfect!

You may well be my new hero/ heroine (I didn’t check), this approach is as rare as unicorn limbo dancers (no I have no idea). This, what you’ve written is exactly how things should be, if that’s what people want to do.

Of course it’s incredibly hot and sexy too. Loved the update, thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

markolabud62markolabud62about 4 years ago
5 more stars

Can’t wait for next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

I agree with the previous commentator myself, It adds unique female perspective on it with out losing hot debauchery of it while keeping clean without added jealousy of course. I would like more vivid description of her I know what the guys look like but she still very vague in my impressions besides her body, I guess most is from her perspective, so I can't see what she looks like besides how hot she looks when mentioned. otherwise good chapter keep posting. cheers!

Pussy_KittyPussy_Kittyover 3 years ago

I love this series! The character development is wonderful. The men are absolutely charming and their willingness to please the FMC is endearing. Stories about arrogant men who treat women more like sluts than human beings are too common here in Literotica to the point of being cliché and annoying. So shy and down to earth men, who treats the FMC like an actual thinking human being, are a very much welcome surprise.

Looking forward to more chapters. Can't wait to see how their relationship develops. Thank you so much for sharing! <3

loveloverlovelover4 months ago

Excellent fun hot. One critique, you didn’t really differentiate between the men; maybe that’ll change?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTraleox@Traleox
Dreamy digits typing sensuous stories about delectable denizens of fiery fantasies. I publish under the pen name "Emer Katson" on Amazon and Smashwords. If you like my stories here, please support me by checking out my published work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES