Three of a Kind

Story Info
Kara has her first MMF threesome on the kitchen table.
2k words
4.39
24.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasper kissed Kara's lips, deep, hot, and wet, his tongue entering her mouth to twine with hers.

Pressing her back against the table, he trailed kisses down her neck to her cleavage, licking the soft swells of her breasts.

"What do you think, Jas?" Damien asked, watching raptly as Jasper kissed her collar bone.

"Oh," Jasper pulled back, his lid hooded, "I think she wants it."

"Want what?" Kara breathed, dragging in breath after breath, trying to get herself under control.

"Us," Damien said, moving forward and tugging the v-neck of her shirt to the side, granting Jasper more access.

Kara shivered, catching on to what they meant. She surprised herself by nodding her consent.

Jasper tugged her shirt over her head and tossed it away, gazing at her breasts that were clad in black lace. Making quick work of her bra, she was finally bare and he sucked a nipple into his mouth.

"Ah," Kara gasped at the sensation of his lips and wet tongue licking, pulling, and sucking the tight bud. Her hands came up to grasp his hair as he toyed with her nipples, desire pooling between her legs.

"Fuck," Damien whispered. "That's so hot." He moved toward them, leaning against Jasper's back and kissing Kara's lips, hard and demanding, so different from Jasper's tender, passionate kisses.

Kara groaned, the duel sensations making her dizzy.

Jasper groaned at the feeling of Damien's hard cock pressing against his lower back.

"I think she wants more," Damien muttered, moving to the side and unbuttoning Kara's jeans.

Jasper released her breasts, stepping back to watch.

Kara shifted her hips, wriggling out of her jeans and panties, kicking off her shoes, and peeling off her socks.

She shivered, trying not to let the fact that she was naked in the middle of her workplace ruin the high she was on.

"Stunning," Jasper said, his green eyes roving over her exposed flesh.

Damien grunted in agreement, grabbing Kara by her hips.

"Up," he urged, lifting her onto the counter.

Kara spread her legs wide, shaking as she anticipated what was to come.

"Good girl," Damien grinned, placing himself between her legs and stroking his fingers down over her breasts, down her stomach, and stopping just above her wet, pink folds.

Kara moaned in frustration, leaning back on the bar.

"Do it, D, touch her," Jasper begged, reaching into his own jeans to stroke his hard cock.

Without preamble, Damien thrust two fingers into Kara who cried out, his thick digits stretching her.

"Yes," Jasper hissed, gripping himself.

Leaning down, Damien licked her swollen clit, making her spasm around his fingers.

"Oh, my God," she moaned, pressing forward seeking more of his tongue.

"You like that, baby?" Damien asked, pumping his fingers in and out while he tongued her again and again.

"Yes, harder, fuck me harder" Kara begged, feeling her orgasm building.

"Give it to her," Jasper said, standing right beside Damien, watching raptly as he fucked her with his fingers.

"That's it," Damien grunted, sucking her clit into his mouth and biting down gently.

"Oh, fuck," Kara cried, "yes!"

Her walls clamped down on Damien's fingers and he lapped up her release.

"Fuck, that was beautiful," Jasper said, leaning down to kiss Kara as she came down.

"I need more," he said, pulling her down from the counter and leading her over to the table. Jasper dropped his pants and sat back on the edge of the table. His cock was hot and swollen, the tip wet with precum.

Kara watched him with desire, licking her lips.

"Suck me," he instructed, threading his fingers into her hair and guiding her down to her knees.

Immediately, Kara took him into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah," Jasper groaned, thrusting into her mouth, making her take more of him. She murmured around his cock, the vibrations driving him crazy.

Holding her hair firmly, Jasper opened his eyes and looked to Damien who had also stripped down and was watching them ravenously. "Come get some of this," Jasper invited, "her mouth is incredible."

Damien didn't hesitate, stepping up beside them, stroking his cock a few times.

"Kara," he rumbled. She reached up, replacing his hand with hers and stroking up and down.

"More," he demanded.

Releasing Jasper with a wet pop, Kara met Damien's eyes and took him into her mouth.

He clenched his ass muscles, watching as inch after inch disappeared between her lips.

"Oh, fuck, Jas, you were right," Damien said, threading his hand into her hair beside Jasper's.

"Maybe she can do both," Jasper said, tilting his head to the side.

Kara eyed them suspiciously for a moment before realizing what they meant.

Leaning back, she pushed Damien's hips until he shifted, putting both of their cocks in front of her.

Kara gripped both of them together, making both men's breath hitch. With both hands, she rubbed their cocks together, wet with her spit, before leaning down and licking their tips. The men's hips writhed as she stroked them, her mouth working over their crowns.

"Stop," Damien said, pulling away. "It's too good."

Jasper panted, looking intensely over at Damien. Surprising Kara, he grabbed the man and pulled him against his body, plunging his tongue into Damien's mouth.

Damien, however, was not surprised. Gripping Jasper by the hips, Damien pressed their bodies together, their hot, throbbing erections brushing together.

Kara watched with wide eyes as the men kissed, the hard lines of their bodies meshing together.

Damien pulled away with a grunt, turning his eyes on Kara.

"Stand up," he demanded and she complied. Spinning her around, Damien leaned her over so her ass was in the air and she was standing on her tiptoes, cheek pressed to the cold table. He slapped a big hand down on her ass, making her squeak, then moan.

"I want to see if she can take you," Jasper urged, pulling two condoms from the pocket of his jeans that were tangled on the floor.

"Oh, she can," Damien said confidently. Ripping open the foil packet and covering himself, he placed his tip at her entrance and waited.

Kara turned to look at him over her shoulder. He was watching her, silver eyes glinting in the low light, before he pressed forward.

"Ugh," Kara moaned, dropping her forehead to the table as her body struggled to take him.

"Fuck, she's tight," Damien grunted, gripping her hips and slowly easing himself inside an inch at a time.

"I bet," Jasper said, watching as Damien's cock stretched her.

When he bottomed out, Damien sighed.

"You ready, baby?" he asked, holding her hips still.

"Yes," Kara hissed, the delicious burn of being filled making her wet and ready.

"Fuck her, D," Jasper said, stroking himself again.

Damien pulled almost all the way out before surging back in, making Kara cry out.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, her walls gripping him. "You're so fucking tight," he said, sliding in and out more quickly.

"Oh, oh, ungh, fuck," Kara gave a series of unintelligable moans as he pounded her.

"Yeah, baby," Damien rasped, "take it. Take my cock."

"More," she begged, reaching down between her legs to rub her clit. "Please, I need more."

Damien picked up his pace, slamming into her again and again. "Fuck, your pretty pink pussy is so tight, so wet."

"I'm going to-" Kara began, but he cut her off.

"Not yet," he slowed a bit, making her groan in frustration as he backed her away from the edge.

Kara opened her eyes and gazed at Jasper, who stared intently back at her.

"Your pussy is so good," Damien said, picking up the pace again.

"Damien," Kara whined, feeling her orgasm coiling inside of her.

"Do it," Damien demanded, "Cum. Cum now."

Kara let go, shrieking loudly as she came, clawing at the table while her wet, hot release coated his cock.

"Yes, goddamn," Damien said, lifting Kara's hips clear off the table and slamming her down on his throbbing cock, releasing inside the condom with a loud howl.

They panted as he set her feet back on the floor, legs wobbling.

"That was, I, oh, wow," she breathed, smiling to herself.

Damien chuckled. "You're turn," he nodded to Jasper who eagerly approached Kara, pulling her up to face him.

Kissing her deeply, he ran his fingers through the wetness of her folds, spreading it around as he pushed her gently against the table.

"You ready?" he asked, kissing down her neck. She nodded frantically. She had to have him, had to know what he felt like.

"Lean back," he said and she obeyed, moving up to lay flat on the sturdy oak table. Jasper followed her up, spreading her legs and sliding against her.

"Oh, baby," he moaned, the condom not distracting from her heat against his erection.

"Fuck me," Kara begged, shifting her hips trying to get him inside her.

"Yeah," Damien said from behind him, "fuck her good, Jas."

Jasper reared back then slid inside her, both of them moaning loudly.

"Fuck, yes," Jasper hissed, her walls tightening around him.

"Damn, that looks good," Damien said, closer behind them now.

Kara felt Jasper shudder as he started moving, leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"I have to tell you something," he breathed.

"What?" Kara asked, trying to focus over the jolts of pleasure.

"Damien is behind me right now, pushing his fingers in my ass," Jasper said and Kara gasped. "It feels so fucking good, you wrapped around me and him inside me. Oh, God," he moaned, widening his legs to give Damien more access.

"You like that?" Damien asked, meeting her eyes. "You like watching Jasper get his ass fucked?"

"Yes," Kara moaned, realizing it was true. "Fuck, that's so hot."

"I need more, D," Jasper said, pushing his hips back and forth, fucking Kara while fucking himself on Damien's fingers.

"You want my cock?" Damien asked teasingly, adding a third finger.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Jasper said, leaning down to kiss Kara deeply.

"I'm going to put my big, hard dick in his ass, Kara," Damien said, his voice strangely calm. "I'm going to fuck him while he fucks you."

Kara's eyes shut. Their mouths were going to kill her.

"Do it, D," Jasper begged, slowing his thrusts as Damien climbed behind him, a new condom covering him. His tip pressed into the tight ring of muscle and Jasper cried out at the intrusion.

"God damn," Damien said, "Your ass is so fucking tight." Slowly, he worked himself into Jasper's ass until he was sheathed inside of him.

"How does it feel?" Kara asked, stroking Jasper's face.

"Incredible," Jasper grunted. "I'm so fucking full."

"Yeah you are," Damien said confidently.

Dropping his head to Kara's shoulder, Jasper said, "Fuck me, D."

After a few moments of trial and error, they found a rhythm, Jasper fucking Kara with abandon, moaning and grunting each time Damien plowed into his ass.

"Oh, my God," Jasper groaned.

"You like fucking this tight, wet pussy while Damien fills your ass with his cock?"" Kara asked, joining their dirty talk.

"Yes," Jasper rasped, increasing his pace.

"Damn," Damien said, "His ass is so tight, Kara, it's squeezing my cock like a vice."

"Is his big cock stretching you, Kara?" he asked, his hips pistoning harder.

"Ugh, yes, it's so big," she moaned, throwing her head back. "Fuck me harder, Jas."

"I don't need to ask if my cock is stretching you, Jas, you take my cock so well," Damien taunted.

"Fuck, I don't think I can hold out much longer," Jasper cried, "It's too fucking good."

"Give it to her, Jas," Damien grunted, "I'm about to unload inside your ass."

The increased pace pushed Kara over the edge, her orgasm slamming into her and her pussy clamping down on Jasper's length. "Oh, fuck, yes, I'm cumming!"

"Ugh, yeah Kara, I'm cumming so fucking hard!" Jasper shouted.

"God damn you're so tight when you come, Jas, milk my fucking cock!" Damien stiffened, pressing deep into Jasper's ass as he came hard.

They all paused, trying to catch their breath, as they recovered from their orgasms.

Jasper twitched when Damien pulled out, and Kara sighed when Jasper slid out of her.

They discarded the condoms and Kara sat up, bare legs dangling off the edge of the table.

"So," she said, caught between feeling shy and feeling free. "Should we go upstairs?"

Both men turned and grinned at her.

"Absolutely," Jasper said, reaching out a hand toward her.

Together, the three of them climbed the stairs to her room.