Three Related Couples Pt. 02

Story Info
Three Related Couples Pt. 02.
3.6k words
4.55
9.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more glasses of wine, the women all went back upstairs to "freshen up", taking a bottle and their glasses with them.

Jake and Anne had the foresight to have nice terry bathrobes there for all of us.

We guys put them on and went on the deck. Bob brought along some rather expensive cigars, so we smoked those and talked for a bit.

We figured the wives were probably comparing notes (women always do) and though we would never admit it, we were doing the same. Jake was elated over Deena. He told me he'd often wondered what the "sister" was like and that she certainly didn't disappoint. He said I was a lucky guy, that she was sexy and had a great ass. He talked about how after Anne revealed our decision to join with them, he was horny every day and that he hoped we wouldn't chicken out. All he could think about was finally getting the sexy sister.

I admitted to him that I had fantasized about Anne over the years too and I had always considered him to be the lucky one. I told him how I was so turned on by the thought of Anne that I would get hard just thinking about it.

Bob said he could tell that his wife liked me a lot and he hoped I enjoyed being with her.

Other than Jake and himself, she never had much sex and she was self conscious, sex was easy with Jake, he was her cousin. Bob spoke about how his wife wanted to look her best for me and was shopping, trying on outfits the whole week.

"She is one big sexy lady" I told him. He expressed how he couldn't wait to be with Deena next, that Deena had a tight little body, especially for her age and how watching Jake with her was an incredible turn on. He asked me if I was sure I was ok with that. He knew that this was a new venture for us....I assured him it was.

The guys explained to me how the swapping all started about a year before. Bob had found Anne's old diary from her high school days mixed in with a bunch of things she had held onto when he was cleaning one day. She had written about how she seduced Jake into taking his virginity, Bob explained how Anne had written down in detail about how attracted she was to her cousin and how it was a power trip to be his first. After confronting her, she admitted that it was true but explained they were young and it was only a one time thing. After this revelation, the two couples began opening up about their past and how there were still some strong feelings between the two. Anne wanted to relive that experience with Jake, so Bob suggested that they swap as long as it didn't upset Jake's wife. It took some convincing but she agreed since it already happened anyway.

Bob went on to explain he and his wife wanted to try out swinging for years, but they had too many reservations about actually doing it, there wasn't really a safe alternative and it just wasn't worth the risk of the "lifestyle". So they started swapping occasionally with Jake and his wife, in separate rooms first and later together. He noted how utterly nervous Jake's wife was her first time with him.

We ordered some good Italian food and had it delivered, all of us ate, sipped some more wine and relaxed for another hour or so. Some of the ladies conversations were intriguing, letting out secrets of youthful pasts and regrets, along with a few well-guarded fantasies.

About 10:30 now, the women feeling the effects of drinking on a warm night, decided to head upstairs again, giggling and stumbling on the way.

Bob pulled out a bottle of the blue pill and offered it to us, he told us it was only a low dose, but it would help, so we each took one.

Round two:

I was to be paired with Deena's sister, Jake would pair with his "cousin" Anne and Bob would be with my wife.

All of us guys were getting hard now, either from the pill or more likely the thought of our next "partner". Most especially Bob, who had a huge cock bulging through the bathrobe that I tried not to notice.

We heard the girls call down again "Are you guys ready?" as they giggled. They were a bit tipsy. We all answered with a resounding YES and sound of heels trotting down the stairs broke the silence.

They were wearing the same outfits as before except this time my wife had on the black thigh highs that her sister had previously worn. Bob earlier, during our conversations, had made the comment that he loves stockings.

Deena looked really sexy in them, they were herringbone patterned with a black lace top part which complimented the black lace of her teddy. Deena pranced around in them, the heels clunking against the hardwood floor. She was noticeably ready for a good fucking.

Anne (Jake's wife) looked really great in just the black teddy. I always liked looking at her bare legs so I was happy she had taken the stockings off for my benefit. I had seen her before in a swimsuit, but this was much sexier. For this time around, the women wanted to change places, I was on one sofa, Bob on the other, while Jake and his cousin Anne took the recliner.

Each wife approached their new partner, I could see Bob was very excited for my wife Deena and watching her walk seductively toward this other man, now naked with his (what had to be nine inch) cock pointing straight out at her was making me seriously horny. Deena was clearly aroused and impressed with it, almost giddy. Looking very much aroused.

I knew she was a little drunk because it was not like her at all. Deena was almost puritanical.

Anne approached me, with an expression that shouted out "bad girl". Flaunting herself in her little black teddy and heels. She had a great shape, while my wife is 38Cx24x36, Anne (her sister) is at least 38Dx28x38 and a bit taller, Anne also works out on their treadmill, so her legs were strong and shapely. I didn't notice any other things going on now as I was focused solely on Anne, drawn in by her feminine charm and the fact that I waited years for this opportunity.

The first thing she did was kiss me passionately and OH My God! She could kiss! I felt a tingle through my balls from her tongue in my mouth, which took me by complete surprise.

Anne lifted up her teddy while I helped her get it off, revealing her breasts. Her nipples were very hard and stuck out prominently, this was a telltale sign with Deena too, whenever she was really horny. She quickly pulled down her tiny black lace thong and stepped out of them, pulling them off the spiky part of the heels. She then yanked me down on top of her. Anne had on a wonderful scent and it was definitely an aphrodisiac.

She whispered "take me" in an intimate way as if to be trying to hide her desires from her husband nearby. Anne kissed me again deeply, grabbing my now stiff cock and squeezing quite hard. She was definitely not the submissive sweet little suburban wife she always appeared to be.

"Fuck me now" she begged, "I've been wanting you for years Paul". I didn't know if that were true but I went along with it for sure (I knew I wanted her for years and we often caught each other checking out the other) but I never gave it much thought.

Anne had a natural hairy bush with a few strands of grey coming through. Not Wild Kingdom, but "old school" hairy.

She pulled herself up toward me, my cock was raging hard thanks to the pill and she let out a sharp gasp, caressing my back as I entered her, she was very wet thanks to a lot of lube and I slid into her easily.

"Ohhh God YES!" she exclaimed. Anne seemed to genuinely like what I was doing. "I want to be your new lover" she whispered into my ear. "I always thought you were cute."

"Wrap those gorgeous legs around me" I ordered her. Anne seemed the type that liked following direction, whereas my wife was more the type to take charge in sex. Anne complied readily, the feel of those athletic bare legs wrapped tightly around my body was enthralling.

Anne has very strong muscular legs. She had me in a grip a wrestler would admire.

The sofas were arranged in an "L" shape, giving me an unobstructed view of Bob and my wife.

Bob apparently liked missionary too. I could see Deena's stocking clad legs wrapped around his back. His hands gripping her ass from below, that huge cock buried in her pussy. They were kissing frantically, open mouth tongue playing. The thigh highs accentuated the shape of her legs and of course, so did wearing the heels. I loved seeing her appearing so slutty. Deena was clearly aroused by what Bob was doing, I knew she was talking dirty to him (she always did) but it was not quite audible enough to catch.

Anne was a great lover, her body was warm and soft, yet muscular, which I attributed to exercise.

The pills were helping us guys last longer. We were all fucking together in the same room, which was further stimulating all of us! I couldn't see Jake and his cousin from my position but they were moaning loud enough to make it known they were very much into each other.

I grabbed Anne's ass with my right hand, squeezing it, she has a nice ass, a little wider than my wife Deena's but still pleasant to grab ahold of. Anne really liked that, she was moving her hips while grabbing my ass in return, pushing me into her more deeply. I guess being that they are sisters, there was a certain familiarity to being with her, not my wife, but very similar and I wondered if Jake had felt that too. I was talking dirty to Anne, apparently they didn't do much of it, that was what Deena told me anyway. I was getting her hot whispering to her. Telling her how I always wanted her and wanted to do so many nasty things to her. How when she kissed me so passionately it made my cock swell with desire. It was making her squirm.

I was first to cum this time, I called out loud since it apparently was the customary thing to do.

I kissed Anne hard and deep, plunging my tongue into her mouth as I came in her. I could feel my cock spurting over and over into her, Anne was moaning quietly and making short heavy repetitive breaths. I was pretty confident she was having an orgasm. She tightened her grip on me, encouraging me to give her as much of my seed as she could squeeze out.

We both let out a sigh. That was in my memory the best sex I ever had. She kept me in her grip a bit longer, I could feel her pussy muscles twitching and squeezing my still hard cock.

"You made me cum Pauly!" she announced to the room. Clearly for Jake to hear.

Our attention turned to Bob and Deena, he was really fucking her! Pounding into her while she was gyrating beneath him, both hands around her ass. My wife grunting with each thrust of his cock deep into her.

"He's got a really big cock doesn't he?" Anne called across to Deena, "mmmm hmmm" Deena replied gleefully "REALLY BIG!"

That seemed to make Bob excited to hear and he quickly exclaimed he was going to cum.

"OH DEENA, YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT, YOU FUCK LIKE A PORN STAR" he exclaimed loudly. "I LOVE YOUR PERFECT ASS!" "I'M GONNA CUM IN THAT TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY!"

Deena was quick to reply "Oh yes, cum in me, fill my pussy with your hot load, I love that big juicy cock in me!"

Watching him cum in my wife, thrusting over and over slowly was an amazing turn on for me. Anne said she could feel my cock twitching in her and looked at me with approval.

Bob collapsed on top of my wife, taking her right nipple in his mouth and sucking in most of the tit. The two kissed again deeply and she exclaimed "WHEW, THAT WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE BOB!"

Jake and Anne were the last to finish, they were both clearly aroused by Bob and Deena's escapade. I got the impression Anne was jealous about her husband enjoying sex with my wife much more than she deemed allowable, but I didn't really know. She started vocalizing loudly to Jake. "FUCK ME JAKE, YOU ALWAYS FUCK ME SO GOOD! FUCK YOUR COUSIN LIKE YOU KNOW SHE WANTS IT!" This was obviously to get back at her husband a little.

This made Jake lose it "Oh yes Anne, I'm cumming in that hot pussy".

All of our attention now on the last couple, Jake had her down in the chair, her legs up over his shoulders like she did with me, her heels pointing at the ceiling, he came hard into her. I felt envious, she looked so voluptuous.

A quietness settled in the room, mixed in with echoes of breathing.

We were all pretty worn out now, the smell of sex permeated the room, six sweaty naked bodies leaving wet marks on the leather furniture. We sat up and poured some more wine, opening another bottle.

Deena needed a cigarette, she walked casually over to her purse, grabbed her pack and still wearing only thigh highs and heels, sauntered out to the deck that was attached to the living room. Their house is surrounded by trees and the neighbors are a good distance so no one would see her, but it was still stimulating to watch. Deena always paraded around our house with little to nothing on, maybe just panties. Being late summer it was warm outside.

"Great ass" Bob cat called to her "I know and she shows it off so good" Jake replied. I know Deena felt good about the compliments, at home she was always checking out her ass in the mirror.

"Yeah, it was great to have a tight little ass to grab onto for a change" Bob said. Clearly a zing to his wife. His wife Anne (not showing any reaction) walked over to me "Well, Paul likes my big ass! Don't you?" announcing as she bent over directly in front of me. "Oh yes!" I replied. She was shaking her perfectly round substantial ass in front of me, mere inches away. I grabbed onto her statuesque legs, kissing and licking her big ample butt cheeks. "I love your gorgeous ass and thick legs too" I exclaimed, caressing her legs and feeling around to her wet, cum filled pussy while everyone watched, my hands all over her body, worshiping her curves and delightfully soft skin. She seemed to relish being the center of attention and having me ogle her so openly. I was loving it too!"

Deena came back in from outside, noticing me feeling up Bob's wife she gave a sly little smile.

I need a shower" Deena said. We all did, we were all sweaty and sticky from sex.

Jake's wife Anne said since there was only one shower, we could go by couples.

Jake called out "Dibs on Deena!" which left Bob with Jake's wife Anne and me with Bob's wife, (which is exactly what I wanted). We all proceeded upstairs to the bathroom. The girls said they had enough sex for the night though. They were tired, sore and worn out.

"You might regret this Jake" his wife said. "Deena likes really hot showers" (which is true, Deena has to have the water so hot you could cook a lobster! )

"I'll take the chance" Jake replied sarcastically. Deena took off the stockings and heels. She and Jake got in the tub while we other couples were fondling and kissing our swap partners. I loved touching Anne, she seemed thrilled with all the attention from me, a younger guy.

We could see them though the glass shower doors, washing each other up and rubbing their soapy bodies together. Deena seemed to like playing with his cock. We guys were all still pretty hard. They took a quick shower and toweled off. As they went back downstairs Anne and Bob got in next. Bob really liked feeling her up in the shower, he spent a lot of time playing with her tits, they had obviously showered together before as it seemed almost routine.

Again only a few minutes to get clean and they were out.

Finally it was our turn, we were alone now in the bathroom. We entered the shower and started the water. Anne said to me "I'm pissed at Bob, he's such a prick!" 'We've been married for years and he always makes comments about my weight"... "He's no prize himself!" "Just a dirty old man"

" I think you're very beautiful" I said. "Do you really? Honest?"

"Yes, I can't wait to have sex with you again" I told her. "Seeing you with Jake only made me want you more" "You're a real woman"

Anne kissed me hard, she bent one leg over mine and started rubbing against me.

"I bet I can get you real hard again" she said coyly. She knelt down in the tub and slowly started licking my cock. " I want to suck your cock, you know fat girls love oral!" I didn't know that, but I was sure glad she said it.

She took my cock in her mouth, going down on it like a pro. She looked up a me with her striking big blue eyes with the look of wanting. The water beading and dripping off of her very plump nipples, that seems to be popping out like a turkey timer.

"You have a beautiful long cock" she told me. "I can take it all in. I'll do anything you want, especially if it gets my asshole husband back" she said before taking my cock deep in her mouth again.

She was really good at giving blowjobs, grabbing my ass while sucking it with a vengeance.

We were in there only a little while before I was ready to cum again, I warned her quietly so no one would hear us, she kept on sucking though, working it even harder, squeezing my balls.

She was coaxing it with vengeance and my cock wanted to feed her.

I felt like I came a lot but she never let go, she took every bit of my load in her mouth.

I came so hard I was quivering with every squirt, she opened her mouth, showing me all the sperm I unloaded, letting it drip down onto her tits and rinsing off with the streaming water.

We finished up quickly, still shaking I dried off and we proceeded downstairs to be with the others.

All of us sat and talked for a while.

Deena sat between Jake and Bob, while the two Anne's sat with me in the middle.

Jake suggested we spend the night as we were since now that there were three couples, it provided an opportunity for threesomes.

Deena asked me if I was okay with that and I agreed that if she was okay doing it, then I was.

This would be a new experience for all of us.

My wife and the two guys would sleep on the sofas downstairs pushed together to make enough room.

While the two Anne's would stay in the upstairs bedroom with me.

It was getting late, maybe 1:00 AM and we were all very tired, we wished everyone a good night and as we started upstairs, Bob slipped me more pills for tomorrow.

I knew as tired as my wife was, having two naked men in bed with her was going to lead to some late nite/early morning frolicking, especially with Bob and his blue pills.

In the meantime, I had two beautiful women to keep me company. I walked upstairs, one naked woman in each arm, both carrying their lingerie and heels.

Jake's wife told me she set up my camera in a secret place while no one was noticing, it had a big SD card so it would record for hours. She also took one of hers to set up in the bedroom to record us three.

It had been assumed we would have private time but this was too good of an opportunity to pass up and we all knew we were going to be playing with each other, even if it was after a little much needed sleep.

Jake & Deena's bedroom had a queen size bed, so it was big enough but just barely for three, we would certainly have to be cozy with each other. The girls were visibly tired, so we all just got into bed. They were very cuddly with me, a little unexpected but nice. Ultimately though, we all just had to get some sleep first. As we laid there together with just a minimal amount of light bleeding through the closed blinds from the street lights, I was able to focus on each woman's curves, noting to myself how different they were from each other and from my wife.

We all drifted off to sleep as I held their warm bodies close.