All Comments on 'Three Share a Bed'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story, but I just wanted Alice to wake up and join in.

bucco40bucco40almost 3 years ago

Would love another chapter where daughter becomes a cuckqueen knowingly.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 3 years ago
Silly

How on Earth can a woman sleep while a couple are shagging in bed next to her.

Especially as stated the mother was thrusting her hips up.

How can a woman watching TV not notice her mother being massaged on the floor.

Implausible. However, I am expecting another chapter pointing out that his wife knew about it and concocted the plan all along, probably booking one room ‘by mistake’

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful, the night a lot of boys and men dream of - having sex with the mother-in-law and especially with the daughter in the same bed. Too bad the daughter didn't wake up and join in with mom.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

As mentioned, there is no way that he was fucking her hard and his wife did not even stir....... but, it was hot!!!

mustang123mustang123almost 3 years ago

Loved it!! Certainly got my cocks attention

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What would be even more interesting would be if the wife wasn't asleep and it was a plan to introduce the husband to the bisexual mother/daughter union which the daughter wanted all along.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Fun story. I like how you threw in the drunken night as a little twist. I really like sleeping sex stories, as well as in-law play. Even though it’s not really incest, the betrayal by both parties of an unknowing third party (the daughter/wife) is delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gave it a five but like many others I was hoping for some daughter mom interaction. Something like "mom what are you doing?" "Oh shut up, the jig is up. Now get down here and lick me again".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have had him enter her from behind while spooning. That would not wake up the wife.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Hot story. Well done 5 stars. Maybe a sequel?

Thamuz26Thamuz26over 2 years ago

Nice one...but I'm looking stories about women in their sixties and still having fun

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. Definitely needs part 2. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife mother only allow anal, and she keep it ready for me when ever we visit❗️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you are a too much of a should I or shouldn't I. You need to get your head out of your ass and just go for it, quit overthinking it. That's what makes this story boring. I almost stopped reading it because TMI of being undecided on what to do, it makes me wonder if you know what anything about sex.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

Please finish this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have given this a 5 rating had the daughter eat her own moms (extremely, like super-hairy) pussy. Moms are just supposed to be hairy!! Always!!! Moms should also eat daughter's pussies shaved or not!

Bucks7T2Bucks7T25 months ago

Amusing, now get Jill to get Alice on board.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I'd love this and say the wife knew all along and planned the mix up of beds

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.