Three Share a Bed

Story Info
Damon, his wife, and his mother-in-law!
8.2k words
4.46
139.8k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,980 Followers

"I'm tired, and I'm not in the mood," and then, in case she hadn't made it clear that she didn't want to fuck, she added, "I also have a headache."

My balls were full, and I was eager to empty them into her pussy, but because she'd given me three excuses, I knew that there was no point in trying to persuade her. You have to pick your battles, and this was one that I was never going to win. I just wish that her sex drive was as strong as mine. We were both twenty four years old. We should be screwing at least five times a week, and not the two that she was happy with.

Shortly after, she was asleep, but I was still wide awake, frustrated because I wanted sex. This was not the start of the holiday that I wanted. However, I was optimistic that it was going to get better. Tomorrow we would be in a luxurious hotel, and we would be there for five nights. Plenty of time for fucking!

We got there just after six o'clock in the afternoon. The flight was six hours, and then we had a short taxi ride to the hotel. After checking in, I was heading for the pool.

As I approached the front desk, the receptionist gave me a radiant smile, but it disappeared when I told her my name.

"I'm very sorry Mr. Smith, but there's a problem with your second room."

She looked nervous, but she didn't need to be. I was relaxed about it. We would put our things in the room until the other one was ready. I was in a good mood, and I wasn't going to let some minor inconvenience upset me.

Then she told me what the problem was, and I blew my top. The Manager was called. It took him, plus Alice and her Mother, ten minutes to calm me down. By the time we got to our room, all the fight in me had gone. I'd come to terms with it. The holiday, that I'd been looking forward to for such a long time, was now ruined.

I'd booked two rooms. Me and Alice in one, and Jill in the other. But there'd been some sort of mix-up, the result being that only one had been reserved. And unfortunately, the hotel was full, so we couldn't have another room. After profusely apologizing, and giving me a forty percent discount on the room, the Manager explained that they could put an extra bed in.

I was now looking at it, and shaking my head. It had come in pieces, and had been assembled in the room. It was small, covered by a thin mattress, and I could tell, even without testing it, that it was going to be uncomfortable. And I also knew who would be sleeping in it.

While hoping that I was wrong, I asked, "Who's sleeping here?"

"Sorry Damon, I've got a bad back. I need a proper bed."

My Mother-in-law's bad back didn't stop her playing tennis twice a week. However, pointing that out to her was not going to help, so I kept my mouth shut. I'd been right, it was going to be me. Of course, Alice could volunteer. But that was never going to happen, because it would mean me sharing a bed with Jill.

After we'd unpacked, we went to the bar. I had intended to go for a swim, but now I wasn't in the mood. Hopefully, some alcohol would improve my mood.

"All three of us in one room isn't ideal, but think of all the money we've saved."

Jill was right. We were now paying for just one room, and it had been heavily discounted. But I would have happily payed extra, perhaps even double, for me and Alice to have our own room. Sex was now not going to happen, or it would be a quick one while her Mother wasn't with us. Not ideal when you are on holiday.

By the time we left the bar I was in a better mood. The cocktails had gone down a treat. Alice and her Mother had kept pace with me, and it was fair to say that all of us were a bit drunk. Not falling down drunk, just happy drunk. And that's how it should be when you are on holiday!

When we got to our room, I slumped onto the makeshift bed. It creaked under my weight, and then it suddenly collapsed. They couldn't stop laughing, but I wasn't amused. The holiday had started badly, and it had now got worse. No sex, and now I was going to have to sleep on the floor.

After swearing under my breath, I muttered, "I'll have to put the mattress onto the floor. Tomorrow it's going to be me that has a bad back."

"No, you can sleep with us."

Was that Alice's idea of a joke? It must be, but I didn't find it funny. But the expression on her face said that it wasn't. I looked at Jill, expecting her to complain, to mention her bad back again, but she was nodding. So surprisingly, both of them were happy for me to share the bed with them. And to make it clear what the sleeping arrangements were, Alice said, "I'll be in the middle."

That wasn't ideal. The bed was large, but three in it would still be a squeeze. I wasn't complaining, because it was a lot better than sleeping on the floor.

Jill then went into the bathroom so that she could get ready for bed. But she needn't have bothered leaving us, because when she returned, she was in her bra and panties, and she was making no attempt to cover herself up. And she also wasn't in a hurry to get into bed. I got a good look at her, and I liked what I saw.

I started dating her Daughter three years ago, and we got married after eighteen months. In all that time I've never seen her when she wasn't fully clothed. Of course, I knew that she had a great body, but seeing her just in her underwear was allowing me to appreciate it even more.

I'm a tit man. It's what turns me on. The bigger the better. Some might consider that juvenile, but I make no apology for it. Jill, like her Daughter, has large ones, and they were now in front of me, straining against a bra that looked to be too small for her. And it was low-cut, only just covering her nipples. It was a good job that I was already under the covers, because my cock was rock hard. Then I made the mistake of looking down at her panties. What I saw would now mean that I would have difficulty sleeping, because it would be a long time before my cock calmed down. They were tight as well, like a second skin, and they were high-cut. They showed off her womanly hips and pert bottom to perfection. She was forty five years old, but these were panties that a much younger woman would wear. I was delighted that she was wearing them, but I was also surprised. They were meant to be worn to excite a lover, rather than for comfort, but currently Jill didn't have a man in her life. When she did eventually get one, this underwear would certainly excite him.

Then, while she was talking to Alice, she changed her stance, and I got a glimpse of her covered pussy. Her legs were only slightly apart, so I couldn't see much, but it was enough to make my cock twitch. I was desperate to get my cock into a pussy, and if I could choose, I'd now pick the Mother rather than the Daughter.

When she eventually got into bed, I was disappointed and relieved, in equal measures. Watching her had excited me, but it was also frustrating. Now, if I didn't think about her, my cock would go limp, and I would be able to sleep.

Half an hour later, I was still awake, and my cock was still fully erect. If only Alice had let me fuck her last night, then I would be asleep by now, but she hadn't, and I was frustrated. I'd give it a bit more time, and then I'd jerk off. That wasn't ideal, but it looked as if it was going to be the only way that I was going to get to sleep.

But I was wrong. When I woke, it was the middle of the night, and I needed the bathroom. Surprisingly, I'd managed to sleep without having to resort to playing with my cock. And now it was behaving itself, because it was completely limp.

When I got back, my place had gone. Alice was in it, and her Mother had also moved as well. She was now in the middle, spooning her Daughter. Seeing it made me smile, but I needed to move them. That though ended up being easier said than done. I started by cajoling, and then I resorted to manhandling both of them, but without any success. And Alice, still half-asleep, was starting to get angry.

"For fuck's sake, just get into bed!"

That's when I gave up, getting into bed next to Jill, who was still cuddling up to Alice. And as much as I'd like to do that to her, I knew that it wasn't something that I could do, so I had my back to her. And it was in that position that I drifted off to sleep.

However, later on, when I woke up again, we weren't back to back. While I'd been sleeping I'd turned over, and I wasn't now just close to my Mother-in-law, my hand was over her side, resting on one of her large breasts. I was mortified. If she woke up while it was still there she would think that I'd done it deliberately. Then, before I could take it off her, she suddenly moved towards Alice, trapping it between them. I tried to ease it out, but it was stuck, with my palm flat against it. I tried again, but this time using more force. It was working, my hand was coming out, but then I stopped, because I could feel her nipple starting to swell. I knew that I should remove my hand, but her hard nipple pressing into my palm was exciting me, and the proof of that was my rapidly expanding cock.

It wasn't long before she moved again, but this time away from Alice. My hand now wasn't trapped, but I still kept it there. And then, without any hesitation, I crossed a line. I couldn't be blamed for my hand being on her breast while I'd been sleeping. And leaving it there while it was trapped, and difficult to remove, was a minor transgression. But there was no excusing what I was doing now. I was playing with her nipple with my fingers! And it was responding to my touch, because it was now as hard as my cock.

When she suddenly made a noise, I almost jumped out of my skin, but when I realized that it was a low moan, I relaxed. I hadn't woken her up, I was just exciting her. However, that was a wake up call for me. It was now time to stop before I went too far and she woke up. And that's what I would have done if I'd had sex recently. But I hadn't. Because my balls were full, and my cock was rock hard, I was losing control. And my other hand, that I had now placed on her plump bottom, was proof of that. It was firm, but with enough wobble to get any man excited.

If she was to wake up now, I'd be in trouble. A hand tweaking her nipple through her bra, and one caressing her buttocks, would be difficult to explain. I'd have to pretend to be asleep. That was a flimsy excuse, and it was unlikely to work. I should stop now. So far I'd got away with it. It was best to quit while I was ahead.

When I removed my hands, I sighed. It was over. I didn't want it to be, but I knew that I'd made the right decision. I was now going to the bathroom to masturbate, and it wouldn't take me long, because while I was doing it I'd be thinking about Jill's pert nipples and her firm bottom.

I'd just got out of the bed, when she turned over. She was now on her back. And in moving, she'd managed to pull the covers down, so that her breasts were exposed. Her nipples were still swollen, straining against her bra. They looked to be bigger than Alice's, and I longed to have them in my mouth, but frustratingly, that was never going to happen. But I could have another feel of them. As my hand went towards her nipple, I told myself that it would have to be a brief touch, just a few seconds, but deep down I knew that it would be longer than that.

I was now sitting on the edge of the bed, with both my hands on her tits. This was dangerous, because if she opened her eyes, I was going to be in deep trouble. But I almost didn't care. My heart was pounding in my chest, and my cock had never been bigger. It had been a long time since I'd been as excited as this.

When she uttered a low moan, and her eyelids flickered, I should have stopped, but I didn't. And I was thankful that I hadn't, because she didn't wake up. So I just continued to enjoy her nipples. I was now even thinking about pushing her bra down, so that they would be exposed. However, despite being highly excited, and desperately wanting to do that, I realized that it would be madness. Sucking on her would definitely wake her up.

This was supposed to be a quick feel, but it had gone on for at least five minutes, perhaps even longer. With a self-control that I was surprised that I still had, I stopped, and then I removed my hands. And this time I was determined that they were not going back onto her.

After standing up, I took a last look at them, and then I sighed. And to confirm that it was really over, I pulled the covers up, so that her breasts were now hidden.

But then, as if she was testing my resolve, I watched her open her legs. I couldn't believe it. They now weren't just wide apart, she'd also lifted her knees up as well. It was what Alice does when we are in bed together, and she wants me to finger her. That was too much for me, I had to sit down again.

As my hand went under the covers, I scrutinized Jill's face. Was she really asleep? She seemed to be. If not, then she was giving an Oscar winning performance.

This was taking me back to my time with Amanda, when she'd eventually opened her legs for me. We'd started dating shortly after my eighteenth birthday. She was twenty one, with a body that made women jealous, and men drool. And she was happy to let me enjoy her gorgeous body, but only her impressive tits. It was four months before I got to finger her. But it was worth the wait. What I still vividly remember is the excitement as my hand moved up her leg. The anticipation of what was going to happen when I got to her pussy. And that excitement and anticipation, was what I was experiencing now, except it was even more intense because she was my Mother-In-law.

When I got to her panties, I didn't hesitate, my fingers went straight onto her pussy. And then I was moving them, gently feeling the contours of it. I stopped when I got to her clit. I desperately wanted to rub it, to make her come. But I knew that if I did that then she would definitely wake up. So what was I going to do instead? I could slip a couple of fingers into her tight panties, and then push them deep into her, but that was also risky. I'd been eager to get my hand between her legs, but without any consideration of what I was going to do when I got to her pussy. There was really only one sensible thing that I could do now. And that was to stop. Fortunately, I still had enough self-control left to be able to do that.

I was now in the bathroom, frantically stroking my cock, while thinking about Jill. Imagining what it would be like to fuck her was what made me come. It was a nice climax, and now that my balls were empty I'd be able to sleep.

But I was wrong, because when I got back and I saw Jill, who was now spooning Alice again, I realized how big a risk touching her had been. And now, because I couldn't get it out of my mind, I was having difficulty sleeping. At the time, I'd thought it a risk worth taking. However, now, having just emptied my balls, I could think clearly because my cock was no longer in control. It had been madness, and I'd been lucky to get away with it. I vowed that it would never happen again.

I was the first one to wake, but by the time I'd showered and dressed, both of them were up as well. Alice was still in bed, but her Mother was sitting in a chair, and like last night, she wasn't making any attempt to cover herself up. It took all of my willpower to stop myself from staring at her tits.

With a smile, Alice asked, "Both of us would like a coffee."

While making it, I tried not to look at my Mother-In-law, but her large tits, that were straining against the small bra, were too big a temptation. And unless I was mistaken, she was enjoying the attention. When I handed the coffee to her, she bent forward to receive it, but more than she needed to. It was as if she was offering her heavy breasts to me. Alice didn't appear to notice, but I certainly had, and I longed to get my hands on them. It was a good job that tonight I wouldn't be sleeping with them, because I now wasn't sure that I could honour my vow. If, like last night, I was to be next to my Mother-in-law, then I don't think that I would be able to keep my hands off her.

"After breakfast I'll go to reception and ask them for another bed. One that's sturdier."

"Don't bother Damon, we managed OK last night."

That was from Alice, but what about her Mother? It would be better if it was a no from her, because that would remove the temptation. If we were to share the same bed again tonight, I don't think that I would be able to stop myself from touching her. However, when I looked at her, I was hoping that she would agree with her Daughter. She took her time answering, and it seemed to me that it was deliberate, so as to keep me in suspense.

"I think you should be in bed with us. You'll sleep better," then, after giving me a nice smile, she added, "And don't worry about waking me up. I'm a heavy sleeper."

On hearing that, my heart skipped a beat. But was I reading too much into it? Alice would take that at face value, but for me, was there a hidden meaning? Then we locked eyes, and I knew. At some point last night, while I'd been touching her, she'd woken up, but she'd pretended to still be asleep because she had liked what I was doing to her, and she had wanted me to continue. And now, in a subtle way, she'd told me that she wanted it to happen again. Despite knowing that it would be wrong to do it, I also wanted it to happen again.

At the start of the holiday I'd been desperate to fuck Alice, but she hadn't been in the mood. My hope had been, that while we were staying in the hotel she'd be more relaxed, more willing to have sex. But she still wasn't showing any interest in doing that. Yes, it was difficult with her Mother being in the same room as us, but if she'd been eager, then we would have found a way. That had frustrated me, but now it wasn't a problem, because her Mother was eager to take her place!

We've always had a good relationship, but up to now, it's never gone beyond some minor flirting. Having to share a bed, and me touching her, had taken it beyond that. And I wanted more, but I was still trying to understand why she did as well. Perhaps it was because she had always been attracted to me, and this was her first opportunity to act on it. But it was more likely, that her being on her own for the last nine months, was the main reason. If she'd still been with Tom, and having regular sex, then she wouldn't want me. Then I nearly laughed out loud. I was overthinking this. It didn't really matter why she was willing, the important thing was that she was.

After a leisurely breakfast, we went to the pool. It was only nine o'clock but it was already sweltering. While I swam, they relaxed on recliners that had large parasols attached. And they needed them, because the sun was blazing down. Without the shade it would have cooked them.

I managed six lengths of the small pool, at a pace that would have frightened Michael Phelps, before the wheels came off and I had to stop. The overambitious fast pace, together with the heavy breakfast that was weighing me down, had taken their toll. After getting my breath back, I got out, and then I joined them. I'd had enough exercise for the day. It was now time to down a few ice cold beers.

There wasn't another recliner, so I had to make do with sitting down on a towel on the floor. And so that I could get some shade, I was close to Jill, near to her feet. When she handed me the drinks menu I thanked her, and then I had the difficult task of deciding what beer to choose. I couldn't make my mind up. Jill must have noticed my indecision, because after sitting up, and leaning forward so that she could look over my shoulder, she said, "Let me help."

"Thanks, you can pick one for me."

She was surprisingly knowledgeable, and I got a masterclass on the strengths and weaknesses of most of the beers that they had. Eventually, after some time, she declared, "It has to be the German beer."

chris99999
chris99999
3,980 Followers