Three Share a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the impression that she'd known straight away which one was the best one, but she'd taken her time choosing, so that she could impress me with her knowledge, but more importantly, so that she could stay close to me. All the time we'd been talking, her large breasts were against my shoulder and back. At times, she was even rubbing herself against me, in a provocative way. It was obvious that it wasn't accidental. It was foreplay!

We stayed by the pool until midday, and then we went inside to eat. I hadn't learnt my lesson from breakfast, because I ate too much again. That made me sleepy, so when Alice and her Mother decided to go shopping, I didn't join them. Instead, I went to our room for a nap.

They didn't get back until six, and despite being away all that time Alice hadn't bought anything. Jill had though, and she was eager for me to see what it was, but apparently she needed her Daughter's approval before she could do that.

Holding the small bag up, and looking at Alice, Jill said, "Can I show him?"

For some reason, that made Alice giggle, and then she nodded. I was now curious.

When I saw what she had bought my eyes nearly popped out of my head, because I was imagining her wearing it. It was a bikini, but it was nothing like the ones Alice wears. Hers are as modest as a bikini can ever be, but this one could not be smaller. I wasn't convinced that she could fit into it.

Jill asked, "So what do you think?"

If we'd been alone, I'd have told her it was sensational, and then I would have encouraged her to try it on in front of me. However, because Alice was with us, my response had to be toned down.

"It's nice."

After shaking her head, she said, "It was expensive, and all I got was a nice."

But her smile told me that she wasn't annoyed. And she'd noticed my initial reaction when she'd held the bikini up in front of me, so she knew what my real opinion of it was. And I knew why she had bought it, it was so that she could wear it for me.

As soon as we had eaten we headed for the bar. We were now regulars, so we got our favourite cocktails without having to ask. I drank the first one as if it was water, and the second one didn't last much longer than the first. I was on holiday, and I was determined to enjoy myself.

When I woke up, I didn't feel well. And then when I sat up, I felt even worse. All I could remember was downing that second drink, the rest was a blur. I'd ended up sleeping on the floor, so I must have been really bad, but I would have to wait until Alice and Jill got up before I would find out if I'd disgraced myself.

And of course I had! Alice was not happy, and I got a tongue-lashing from her. Her Mother was more sympathetic, but one remark told me that I'd also spoiled her evening.

"I was so looking forward to it."

And I knew that the 'it' wasn't a few drinks in the bar, it was the sex that we would have had when Alice was asleep. I was such a fool.

While Jill was showering, Alice took the opportunity to say even more. And none of her words were kind.

"The worst bit was you standing up and singing. All your words were slurred. It was so embarrassing."

I was getting what I deserved, so I was taking it without complaining.

"Mother thought it was funny, but I didn't."

I apologized again, for the fifth time, or was it the sixth? I'd lost count. But it didn't help, she was still angry with me.

"And we were going to make love. We'd have waited until my Mother was asleep. I was so looking forward to it, but you ruined it. It's been a long time since we've had sex, and you decided that you'd rather drink yourself into a stupor than give me the sex that I need."

On hearing that I winced, I'd missed an opportunity to fuck her. Having both of them in the same night would have been ambitious, and difficult to achieve, but I would have tried! And I had an issue with her complaining that we hadn't had sex for a while. I'd been willing, but it had been her that had kept saying no. However, I had the good sense to keep my mouth shut. Even though I was right, I knew that pointing that out to her would just make it worse for me.

"Don't think that you will be getting any tonight, or anytime soon. I might even make you sleep on the floor again."

Thankfully, for now at least, that was the end of it. Last night both of them wanted me to fuck them, but now, it was possible that none of them did. Alice was definitely a no, but what about her Mother? I wasn't sure, and even if she was still willing, Alice might put a spanner in the works by making me sleep on the floor. I needed to be on my best behaviour.

After breakfast we went down to the pool. It wasn't as hot as yesterday, but we still had to be in the shade. I was feeling a lot better, which was surprising considering how drunk I'd been the previous night. I was even considering ordering a beer, but sensibly I decided not to. That would just be asking for trouble.

We'd been beside the pool for half an hour, when, after suddenly sitting up, Jill loudly declared, "I'm so stupid."

We both looked at her. I'd no idea why she thought that, but she couldn't beat me. After last night, I was the world record holder for stupidity.

"I buy a new bikini, and then I don't wear it."

Before either of us could say anything, she was off the recliner and heading towards the hotel entrance, presumably going to our room so that she could change into it. I hoped so, but I wasn't sure that my heart could take the strain of seeing her in it.

It was a while before she returned, and when she did she had a towel wrapped around her. Then she slowly took it off, as if she was putting on a show for me. I couldn't take my eyes off her. And while she was doing this, Alice was snoozing, which was presumably why she was being so brazen.

"So what do you think?"

"The bikini or your body?"

That got a giggle from her, and it made my pulse race.

"Don't be cheeky, I want your opinion on the bikini."

I took my time answering her, even though I could have done it straight away, because I was enjoying looking at her. And it was obvious that she was relishing the attention she was receiving, because all the time my eyes were on her, she was smiling.

"I like it, I like it a lot," then, after making sure that Alice was still asleep, I said, "But I like your body even more."

This time she didn't admonish me, instead she moved closer, so close that her large breasts were almost against my chest, and then she whispered into my ear, "Don't get drunk tonight."

The meaning was obvious. If I stayed sober, then the gorgeous body that was in front of me now, would be mine tonight.

If Alice hadn't suddenly woken up, we would have kissed, and that would have been dangerous. We needed to wait until we were in bed together, and Alice was sound asleep, before doing anything.

That evening we were back in the bar again, but I'd learnt my lesson. There was no repeat of the previous evening. I did have three cocktails, but I didn't gulp them down, and I spaced them out. This time when we left the bar I didn't need to be carried. And out of the three of us, I was definitely the most sober. Alice and Jill weren't drunk, but sharing two bottles of red wine had made them merry.

When we got to our room I was eager to go to bed, and presumably Jill was as well, but frustratingly, Alice wanted to watch some television. I didn't dare complain, because if I did, then she would definitely make me sleep on the floor.

This time when Jill undressed, she didn't do it in the bathroom. She did it in front of us. That made sense, because we were now used to seeing her in just her underwear. It had become routine. However, after doing it, she didn't get into bed with us, instead she sat on the chair that was on my side of the bed. The other chair, that was on Alice's side, would have given her a better view of the television. But it soon became apparent that she wasn't interested in watching the television. She'd sat there, close to me, so that she could tease me without her Daughter noticing!

At first it was her adjusting her bra, but that was just an excuse so that she could touch her breasts. As I watched her out of the corner of my eye, she became bolder, placing a hand high up on her thigh, close to her panties. Then she parted her legs, just enough so that her hand could go between them. But her hand stayed on her thigh, gently stroking it. I desperately wanted my hand to be where hers was. However, if it was, it wouldn't be staying there, it would be quickly heading towards her pussy.

As I continued watching her, her hand did move, but only slowly. She was gently caressing her thigh. It was a simple gesture, but it was also highly erotic. It was taking all of my willpower to stop myself from joining in, by stroking my erect cock. She didn't touch her pussy, but her hand did occasionally go very close to it. She was giving a masterclass in teasing.

When, after twenty minutes of torturing me, she stopped, I was relieved, because it was getting too much for me. But she hadn't really finished, and she wanted to take it up a level.

"Damon be a darling. My back is killing me, please will you massage it?"

Of course I wanted to. I was desperate to get my hands on her, but to massage her back properly I would need Alice out of the bed. Before I could ask her, she spoke.

Without taking her eyes off the television, she said, "I'm not moving. If you want to do it then it will have to be on the floor."

I looked at Jill, and she nodded. So she was OK with that, and I was as well. I had to be careful getting out of the bed, because even though my cock was now no longer fully erect, there was still an impressive bulge in my boxers. If Alice was to notice it she would realize that I was excited, and she'd wonder why.

Jill was now face down on the mattress that was from the collapsed bed. I'd placed it at the end of our bed, and that was deliberate, because unless Alice sat up, she wouldn't be able to see Jill, and more importantly, see what I was doing to her.

Initially I was giving my Mother-in-law the massage that she had asked for, but it changed when she raised her top up so that I could get to her tits. I didn't hesitate, both my hands were quickly on them. At first, playing with the nipples through her bra, but then shortly after, I pushed her bra down so that they were exposed. Now that they were out of her underwear, my fingers could do a proper job on them.

Because of the expert attention that her nipples were now getting, what happened next was inevitable, but it still took me by surprise, and my heart nearly stopped. She'd uttered a loud moan, and it was obvious that she'd made that noise because she was excited. Alice, on hearing it, would have known that. We were now in trouble.

"Please keep the noise down, I'm trying to watch the film. It's the last five minutes."

I was relieved. We had got away with it. She'd been so engrossed in the programme that she was watching she hadn't realized the significance of the sound that her Mother had made. But now we had to stop, because the film was coming to an end.

After adjusting her bra, so that her nipples were covered, she got into bed. The film then ended and Alice turned the television off. I was getting into bed, next to her Mother, and hoping that Alice wouldn't realize that I was on the wrong side, but she did. And she made me move.

It was only ten minutes before Alice was asleep, but it felt like a lot longer than that. I then did the sensible thing, waiting another ten to make sure that she was sleeping soundly. Now that she was, I could go to Jill.

As I squeezed in next to her, she gently pushed against her Daughter. At first she didn't move, but then she rolled over from the middle. We now had enough room.

We were facing each other, with our mouths close together, so we kissed. And for a few minutes, that's all we did. If Alice hadn't been with us then we would already be fucking, and it would be frantic. But she was with us, so it had to be done slowly. The bed was large, and Alice wasn't a light sleeper, but any sudden movement, or loud noise, might still wake her up. And her seeing me on top of her Mother would be difficult to explain!

What we were doing now, was what we would have done the previous night if I hadn't drunk myself silly. This morning I could have kicked myself for being so stupid. But the delay was turning out to be a good thing, because having to wait, with Jill taking every opportunity to flaunt her body in front of me, had built up the anticipation. And now, even though we had only just started, my excitement was almost off the scale.

This time I didn't push her bra down, instead I unfastened it, and then, after quickly removing it, I tossed it out of the bed. It landed on the chair, and for some reason that made her giggle. That became a moan, when my mouth was on her nipple. I'd waited a long time to do this, and it was everything that I'd hoped it would be.

Alice's nipples are as nice as her Mother's, and she does like me playing with them, but I have to be careful. If I'm too rough with them, or I suck on them too hard, she complains. But Jill was different, she didn't appear to have any restrictions. She was allowing me to do to them, whatever I wanted to do, and she wasn't just tolerating it, she was enjoying it, perhaps even more than I was. And I was filling my boots. No nipple has ever been sucked harder, and no nipple has ever been pinched harder, than what I was doing to her now.

Then suddenly, between low moans, she said, "You do know that I have a pussy?"

I laughed, because she had said it in a way that made it sound as if it was possible that she didn't have one. I was a self-confessed tit man. A fully paid up member of the 'Bigger is better' club. My fascination with large breasts was because they got me excited, but it was pussy that finished me off.

"I'm glad to hear that, because I have a cock that is looking for one."

It was her turn to laugh.

She'd mentioned her pussy because she wanted me to finger her, and I was happy to oblige. But first she needed to take her underwear off, and it would be quicker if she did it herself.

"Take your panties off."

She then did, but while doing it, she accidently kicked Alice. And it looked as if she was going to wake up, but fortunately all she did was turn over so that she was now facing us. Should we stop? I wasn't sure that I could. When I looked at Jill, she nodded. Good, like me, she wanted to continue.

As soon as my hand got to her pussy, I was teasing her opening with a couple of fingers. But that was too tame for her.

"Don't mess about, put your fingers deep into me. And hurry up."

She's the Mother of the woman that I love, so I'm always happy to be the dutiful Son-in-law.

I quickly pushed two fingers into her, and harder than I had intended to, but her loud groan told me that she'd liked it. If that had been Alice, she would have told me to stop because I was being too rough. Her Mother was different, she was OK with what I'd done, and she even wanted more.

"Do it again, but with more fingers."

This time she got three, up to the knuckles. It made her purr.

"Now fuck my cunt with them."

Hearing her say that word, one that her Daughter never uses, sent a surge of excitement through my body. And, as I was now fucking her with them, I was wishing that Alice would be as enthusiastic in the bedroom as her Mother was.

It wasn't long before she spoke again, to give me more instructions.

"Rub my clit. I want to come, and then you can fuck me."

I like that. A woman that knows what she wants, and who then tells her lover what it is.

Some clits are hard to find, but this one wasn't, even though she had large labia, because it was already nicely swollen. I had a sudden urge to pleasure it with my tongue rather than my fingers. And I wouldn't say no to sucking on her large lips. But that was for another day, when we were alone. Hopefully there would be another day, and many more of them. However, this might be a one-off, so I needed to savour it.

While I was rubbing her clit, I thought some more about going down on her. Why was that any more risky than fucking her? I decided that it wasn't, but would my Mother-in-law agree to it? There was only one way to find out.

"Can I lick you?"

After giggling, she said, "I thought you'd never ask."

So it wasn't just a yes, she was as eager as I was to do it. And now that I knew more about her, it didn't surprise me.

It was hot being under the covers, and the confined space was making me feel claustrophobic, but as soon as my mouth was near her pussy, all that was forgotten.

I didn't know where to start. Should I stick my tongue in her opening, and taste her juices? Or should I suck on her large lips? And there was also her clit to think about. Then she said something, but the covers muffled it, so I couldn't make out the words. I smiled, because I didn't need to hear what she'd said. It would be something like, 'Hurry up and lick my cunt'.

I picked her opening, it was as good a place as any to start. After running my tongue up and down it a few times, I pushed it in as far as it would go. The taste was divine. Perhaps too musky for most men, but for me, it was perfect.

That hadn't done a lot for her, but what I was doing now, was. I had a large portion of her lips in my mouth, and it was making her squirm. And as I continued sucking on them she became even more agitated. Ideally, I'd keep going for as long as I could, only stopping when she was begging me to lick her clit. But my cock was desperate for pussy, so it was time to make her come so that she could then be fucked.

When my tongue caressed her little pearl, she nearly climaxed. This wasn't going to take long. I then licked it again, but firmer, and it moved her closer to reaching it. Two more did the trick.

I was proud of myself. She'd asked me to make her come, and I had. It was a big one, and I was sure that she would praise me for it later, after she'd recovered. But there was a problem, I might not live to hear it. As soon as it had started she had wrapped her legs around my head, pinning me down. I couldn't move, but more worryingly, I couldn't breathe. If it lasted much longer then I was in serious danger of passing out.

When her legs did eventually go limp, I quickly pushed them apart, and then I took several deep breaths. That had been uncomfortable, but thankfully it was now over.

It felt good to be out from under the covers, but it would feel even better when my cock was deep inside her. However, she was still, as if asleep, and her eyes were closed. Should I wait until she was ready? Then she opened them, and to my surprise she laughed.

When she stopped, she said, "You look a mess, your face is red and your hair looks as if you haven't combed it for a week."

So no praise for the wonderful climax that I'd just given her, just laughter!

When I pushed into her, I would have liked her legs to be further apart, but there wasn't room because Alice was in the bed with us. I wasn't complaining, I was just grateful that she was still fast asleep. So far, there had been a lot of noise and movement from us, but she hadn't woken up. Now we would be fucking. Hopefully our good fortune would continue.

When I'd entered her, I hadn't stopped until my balls were flat against her. That had made her gasp. Just a little one, and not very loud, but it was still enough to make me feel good. If this was a story rather than real life, then my manhood would be a monster, at least ten or eleven inches in length, and it would be outrageously thick. Jill would have been overjoyed to see it, and after taking it all in, her gasp would have been long and loud. But this wasn't literature, so my cock was a normal one, average in length and thickness. However, I'd learnt from experience that it was big enough to do the job.