Three Share a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I was desperate to come, I started slowly. I wanted to savour it, to make it last as long as possible. At first, Jill was happy with the gentle strokes she was getting, but it wasn't long before she wanted more than just gentle. And that didn't surprise me, because I now knew that she was a passionate woman who enjoyed sex.

"Fuck me hard, make my cunt come."

I was now putting my back into it, showing her what I was capable of. And it was working, because her second climax was on the way, and from the noises that she was making, it wasn't far off. But I had a problem. I was more excited than she was. I was seconds away from coming, but she needed minutes. She wouldn't be impressed if I reached it first and then I left her hanging. I needed to hurry her along, and I knew a way of doing that.

It was working, as I knew it would. I was still fucking her, but I also had a finger on her clit. That finger couldn't be moving any faster. And it was that finger that took her over the edge. Two strokes later I got mine.

While she bucked her hips, and her head was moving from side to side, I spurted into her. It felt glorious, and I lost all sense of time. I stayed on top of her until I was limp.

We were now next to each other, and we weren't talking. But I knew what she was thinking about, it was what I was thinking about as well. When the holiday ends, would we continue? She was the first to speak.

"That was wonderful, but when we leave the hotel we must stop doing it."

That was the sensible thing to do, so she got a yes from me.

Then, after a few more seconds of silence, I said, "Or we could continue, but we would need to be careful."

That got a quick, "OK," from her, and that made me laugh. Jill joined in. We then left it at that, we could sort out the where and when later on.

My last thoughts before I drifted off were about the extra bed that had been placed in our room. If the quality of it had been better, then it wouldn't have collapsed, and I wouldn't have shared a bed with my Mother-in-law.

I was going to send whoever made it a letter, thanking them for their shoddy workmanship!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.