Three Sisters Pt. 02

Story Info
Dinar meets the boss.
2.5k words
4.1
12.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains incest/taboo, FemDom, BDSM, non-consent/reluctance and altered realities. It may also contain traces of irreverent humor, cultural critique, dragons, space travel and time warps. The sole purpose of all this is to have one male character have lots of sex with multiple FemDom partners and maybe a sub-male or two. Don't believe everything you read, and don't play on the freeway. End of Warning.

***

Special thanks to my editor: Vincent95.

*****

It had been a few months since I turned 18. I had been quite busy. Not only did I still have to do the cooking, cleaning, and laundry, I was now tasked with having sex with my mother and two older sisters every day. I mostly spent my nights in Rasiyah's room. If I slept in my own room, it was usually with Narina because she shared a room with my youngest sister Jahidah. Jahidah was jealous. She knew her sisters were using me for something. But not being old enough, still 17, she was not allowed to participate or even watch.

This particular morning, I was in my room. Narina's left arm was draped over my chest. Her bare left breast was pressed against my side. My bed was small. There wasn't enough room for us both to stretch out without overlapping one another. After I had fucked Rasiyah in her room last night, Narina brought me here for another round. My stamina was improving, and I was on top more and more.

My mother walked in. "Dinar," she said. "I need you in my room this morning." I slid out from under Narina and followed my mother to her room. She sat on the edge of her bed and pulled her night dress up to her waist. She spread her legs and showed me her shaved pussy. I sucked her prominent unhooded clit in my mouth and rubbed her slit with my right middle finger. My tongue felt her clit get bigger. I bobbed my head to increase the stimulation.

"That's it, Dinar, make me cum." I slipped two fingers inside her and rubbed upwards side-to-side. Soon she was moaning, then pushed me away. "I've got no time for a fuck this morning. My boss is coming home with me for dinner at 5:30 PM. Don't disappoint us."

"Yes Mother," I replied.

"Hurry with breakfast. Give me something to go," she ordered. I quietly went back to my room to get dressed in a thermal-knit crew-neck tee shirt and cargo shorts. I made it to the kitchen without being accosted. I made an egg sandwich for my mother, and a breakfast buffet for everyone else. My mother grabbed her sandwich and left before I was finished cooking for everyone else.

I was sipping coffee and had almost finished eating when Narina and Jahidah bustled into the dining room. They were cutting it close to not arriving to their respective schools on time. They gobbled some food and were gone. "See you later Dinar," Jahidah said.

Sometime later, Rasiyah came to the table wearing just a large T-shirt. "Is everyone else gone?"

I replied, "Yes, it's just us." I gazed at her erect nipples poking into her shirt. "Do you have class?"

"Yes, but my first class is canceled today. My second class is after lunch."

She finished her breakfast and I cleaned up the dishes. When she was done, she said, "I want you to eat me out. Come here." She walked over to the couch, sat down and spread her legs. "Do me good."

I knelt before her like a supplicant to an altar. She scooted to the edge of the couch. I leaned in and slid my tongue over her labia, teasing her slit, then dipping into her as far as my tongue would go. I loved my sister. She was good to me, letting me cum most of the time I serviced her. She must have had enough of what I was doing and pulled my mouth up to her clit. "Put your finger in," she ordered.

I sucked her clit and licked over and around the hard nub. My middle finger easily slid into her slit and traced circles inside, under her pubic mound. She shook and moaned. "Fuck me, Dinar," she said. I lifted off the floor to slide down my shorts and lowered again to aim my hard cock at her pussy. I entered her slippery tunnel and pumped for my sister. I was so turned on for her, but I did my best to delay my own orgasm. I was sure I could get her to cum again.

"Harder," she cried after a few minutes. I lifted her left leg to my shoulder, twisted to my right and slammed all the way into her, over and over. I couldn't take much of this without cumming too soon. Rasiyah was moaning louder. I knew she was close. I was straining to hold back my cum, while pumping at a maddening pace. I didn't know if she had orgasmed or not, but I couldn't stop the torrent I unleashed into her. I shook as I struggled to keep pumping.

Rasiyah gave me a wicked knowing smile. "Dinar, did you cum in me?"

"Yes Rasiyah."

"It's ok Dinar. Just lick it out of me and make me cum one more time," she said. I was happy not to be otherwise punished for my mistake of cumming too soon. I didn't mind dipping in my tongue and slurping out globs of my own spunk. I was used to the taste by now. I was often asked to clean out my sisters this way. I did whatever I could to keep them satisfied. They were my family after all. No male could even leave their home without being accompanied by a female relative.

When I had removed as much ejaculate from her vagina as I could, I paid special attention to her clit. My middle finger went back inside her, making the motions I knew she loved best. Soon she was moaning and thrashing on the couch. "Enough," she cried and pushed me off. I pulled my shorts back on, then walked to the kitchen to finish cleaning up.

Rasiyah went to her room. Perhaps she was studying for her classes. After cleaning up the breakfast dishes, I opened some of the windows and put window fans in strategic locations. I replaced the filter in the vacuum cleaner. I then vacuumed the carpets throughout the house, and the cross-breeze helped to pull the excess dust out of the windows. I kept the machine clean and free of clogs, but the vacuum always kicked up as much dust as it collected.

When I was done with the carpet, I used a feather duster on the furniture and then closed the windows. I cleaned the bathrooms, then mopped the floor areas not covered by carpet. This included the bathrooms, entryways, and kitchen. Before finishing the kitchen, I made döner kebab sandwiches for Rasiyah and myself. The kitchen floor was able to dry while we ate lunch.

After Rasiyah left for school, I started to prepare stew and sauces for dinner. Long slow simmering would bring out the flavor and soften the chunks of lamb. I ground chickpeas with tahini into hummus, roasted Eggplant for baba ghanoush and prepared falafel for frying. Once the bulk of dinner had been prepared, I took a shower and dressed modestly in slacks and a shirt with snaps down the front in place of buttons.

Rasiyah and Narina came home about 5 PM, as I was preparing a tabbouleh salad. I was placing dishes on the table when Narina walked over. She asked, "Are you almost done?"

"Yes, almost. I just need to bring out glasses of water."

"I'll help you with that, and you can help me with something else," she said.

"Why thank you," I replied.

When we were done, she said, "That's it then. Let's go to your room." I followed her across the house.

Once in my room, she closed the door, it had no lock. She quickly stripped off her clothes and explained, "You may be busy tonight, so I want you to make me come now." She grabbed the front of my shirt with each hand and yanked the shirt open, all the snaps pulled apart at once. She loosened my pants and pushed them down around my ankles. I grabbed the corner of the bed to keep from falling over.

She grabbed my flaccid dick and said, "I'll take care of this." She knelt in front of me and popped it into her mouth. "Ah," I gasped as her tongue massaged my cock head. She kept at it until I grew in her mouth.

She smiled, stood up, and sat on the edge of the bed. She spread her legs and said, "A quickie Dinar, I don't want us to get interrupted." My ankles were trapped in my pants, but I only had to twist a little bit to get in position. I scooted forward until my cock was lined up with her pussy. Not being lubed from my tongue this time, I had to ease into her bit by bit. By the time I was fully inserted, Narina said, "Uh, that hits the spot. Do me fast."

We usually take our time but Narina wanted to be finished before our mother got home. I quickly built up speed. Narina pulled her legs farther apart giving me full access. She then started rubbing her clit and gasping. "Oh, My, Fucking, God," she panted, twitching underneath my assault.

I don't normally cum so quickly, but Narina looked so sexy climaxing that I unloaded into her. "Aaah," I screamed and felt my spunk pump out of me. Narina slipped around me, grabbed her clothes and rushed naked out of the room. I was left to catch my breath and straighten myself up.

I wandered in a daze back to the kitchen almost bumping into Jahidah then filled an ibrik with finely ground coffee, sugar and water. I brought it to boil, then carried it to the table and placed it on a small cast iron trivet. I sat out small porcelain cups.

I was considering pouring myself a cup of Turkish coffee, when the front door opened. I heard my mother call, "Girls, come meet Mulukah." Mulukah was taller, thinner, and older than my mother. She wore a long regal blue dress that hid her figure somewhat. Introductions were made, and small talk was bandied around while I stood near the wall toward the dining room.

Mulukah walked toward me. "Oh, this must be your Dinar," she said, grabbing my left upper arm and looking me up and down. "I hope the food is as appetizing as this." She smirked and cupped the left side of my face.

"Let's see what we are having," my mother said as she walked past me into the dining room.

I sat between my two older sisters and across the table from Mulukah. Everything we needed was already at the table, so I didn't need to get up. My sisters spent most of the time at the table asking Mulukah about her work. I couldn't follow most of it. Mulukah slipped off her shoes and started rubbing her stockinged feet on my knees. I froze with my knees together, not wanting to let show on my face what was happening.

Narina somehow noticed and with hand signals alerted Rasiyah. They each grabbed one of my thighs and slowly pulled my legs apart. Winking at my sisters, Mulukah slipped a foot to my crotch. Throughout the rest of dinner Mulukah rubbed my growing cock with her feet. When we all were done eating and just sitting around the table drinking Turkish coffee, Mulukah's hand slipped and spilled coffee on her dress.

Mulukah said, "Namaa can you have Dinar take care of this dress before it stains?"

My mother replied, "Of course, follow me. Come Dinar." My mother led us both to her room.

"Help me take this off," Mulukah said to me. She turned her back to me and lifted her salt and pepper hair to reveal the zipper on the back of her dress. I reached up with trembling hands to grab the zipper.

"I'll just leave you both here to take care of things," my mother said as she locked and closed the door from outside the room.

I slid the zipper all the way down. Mulukah shrugged her shoulders and let the dress puddle at her feet. She had on a white lace deep V bralette, white half back bikini panties and white lace top thigh-high stockings. Her shoes must have remained under the dining room table.

She must have forgotten about the possible coffee stain on her dress as she just pushed me back onto the bed. She climbed up and straddled my chest fumbling with my belt. "Let's see what Namaa has been raving about," she said. She undid my pants and lowered the zipper, pulling my pants and underwear down to my knees. She pumped my cock with her hand, then slid her panty clad ass towards my face as she leaned down and took me in her mouth.

When my cock was well and hard, she rolled off and removed her panties and bra. I was shocked and just lay there with my pants down to my knees and my cock sticking straight up. She straddled my waist and lowered herself onto my cock. Her soft moist cavern enveloped me as she lowered herself all the way down to rest on my hips. She smiled down at me and rocked up and down, forward and back.

She rode me for several minutes then said, "Do me from the back." She climbed off and got on her knees on the bed. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my pants the rest of the way off. I climbed back on the bed and positioned myself behind her. I easily slid back in her velvety tunnel. My shirt tails were getting in the way, so I slowed down to take it off. "Harder," she cried. I slammed my hips on her ass and picked up speed. I saw her right hand move to her crotch and her arm vibrate.

"Oh yes," she moaned and shuttered. I was soon panting and erupting inside her. When I was spent and worn out, she rolled off the bed and got dressed. She patted my cheek and said, "I'll see you again soon." She used a towel in the master bathroom to wipe the coffee off her dress and left the bedroom. I woodenly found my clothes and slowly put them back on.

By the time I made it back to the living room, Mulukah was getting ready to leave. "I hope you had a good time," my mother was saying.

"Oh, I surely did. We must do this again sometime," Mulukah replied.

Narina came up behind me and squeezed my butt cheek.

After putting away the left-over food and washing the dishes, I stumbled to my room. I wondered what was in store for Jahidah's birthday, and then fell into a deep, deep sleep.