Three Slaves To Cock (V2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her protests, Ivan took a pair of scissors & proceeded to cut Denise's dress off her. Denise did not want to be gagged, so the volume of her protests were limited. When Ivan pulled the remains of her dress away, she was left sitting in her bra & panties only. Of course, Ivan next cut off the helpless woman's bra to expose her beautiful tits. After watching her daughter's stimulation, deflowering & first fuck, Denise was unable to stop her body becoming aroused. Her tits were swollen with fully erect nipples. Denise also knew that she was wet & hoped it wouldn't show. Next, Ivan wheeled a metal frame from the back of the room. This special construction attached to each side of Denise's chair & with a single movement of a handle, the chair was raised off the floor. Ivan put a short padded platform on legs in front of the chair, then Denise gave a short scream as she was rotated until her chest was resting on the platform, with her arms & legs still bound to the chair. The platform had been designed with a narrow part that allowed her tits to hang down & swing freely.

Denise was wondering what was to come, but she didn't have to wait long to find out. Ivan untied her arms one at a time & re-tied them to the legs of the platform. The same procedure was done to her legs. Denise realized how efficiently she had been restrained in the chair then moved to a different restraint on the platform, with no chance of escape. Her feet were just able to reach the floor with her panty-covered arse hanging off one end of the platform. Ivan now used the scissors again to remove her panties. Denise was mortified when Ivan held her panties up so that her daughter & Nick could both see how wet they were, before throwing them away. Chloe was surprised that her mother could become so aroused by watching her own daughter have her first fuck.

Denise felt so humiliated, but in her bound position was unable to do anything. She was wondering if Ivan going to fuck her in front of her daughter. He certainly was, but not how she expected. Ivan removed his clothing to reveal a good sized cock with a healthy erection. Walking towards Denise's head he said,

"Chloe has just lost her Cherry & I am going to fuck you in the arse, taking your Anal Cherry."

Denise remembered telling Nick that she had never been fucked in the arse & had no desire to experience it. Now, expertly restrained as she was, she was not going to have any choice in the matter.

Ivan said, "The only lubricant I am going to use is your saliva, so you better do a good job licking & sucking my cock until I am satisfied with your efforts." Since her own comfort depended on her efforts, Denise did an excellent job on Ivan's cock. She spat on it, licked it lovingly & took it as deep in her throat as she could until it was completely wet.

Ivan moved to her rear end, telling Denise to relax as much as possible. He began to push his weapon into her virgin arse. Denise moaned at the initial pain of the unfamiliar intrusion, but as Ivan carefully pushed more of his cock into her arse, Denise found it became more comfortable. When Ivan began to move in & out of her, Denise found the movement, full feeling & stimulation of her cunt lips began to arouse her. As Ivan began to move harder & faster, Denise's tits were swinging back & forwards adding to her arousal. Ivan was slapping his balls against her lips & clit, until she could feel the pulsing of his cock & the heat of his cum inside her bowels. This was the moment that Denise unexpectedly erupted into her first anal orgasm.

When Ivan had removed his cock, he untied Denise & took her into the room with Chloe & Nick. Although both women, mother & daughter, were embarrassed for the other to have witnessed their fucking, they were still ready for more. It was now Nick's turn to enjoy Denise's arse. He placed her on the bed in the doggy position & pointed his cock at her arse. After being filled with Ivan's cum, Denise was so wet that Nick slipped his cock completely into her arse in a single stroke. It didn't take long for his strong in & out stroking to bring Denise to another anal orgasm. Her excited movements & pleasure quickly caused Nick to also fill her bowels with cum. Meanwhile, Chloe had become very aroused watching her mother being fucked in the arse, so Ivan was able to roll on top of Chloe & slip his reinvigorated cock into her waiting slippery cunt. Although it wasn't long since he had cum in Denise's arse, having his cock sliding in & out of the beautiful & willing student below him, Ivan's balls soon contracted & he pumped her full of his cum.

Denise knew that she would have to get Chloe the "Morning-After-Pill" next day & arrange more permanent contraception for her sexpot daughter.

When both men had finished, Denise & Chloe were given a short sun-dress to wear home. Of course, both mother & daughter had no underwear.

Nick then reminded the women of the rules in his house. Denise & Chloe hugged each other & knew they would both be back for more. They were Slaves to Cock !!

One week ago

Between Cheers, Chloe's best friend, Amanda, saw that Tim was again in the university sports field grandstand. It was the third session in a row that Tim had been there. Regularly, boyfriends would attend Cheer Leader training, but not usually so consistently.

Amanda said, "He's only a first-year, while you are a third-year. He is very hopeful to think that you would be interested in him."

Chloe replied, "He has other benefits, not usually associated with a first-year."

"Oh !" said Amanda. "Please explain further."

Chloe replied "I haven't got time now, but after the session, wait until I go under the grandstand, then peek around the end."

After the Cheer Leaders training session, instead of going to the change rooms, Chloe went around the side of the grandstand. She made an alteration to her clothing, then went under the grandstand to meet Tim. Amanda hid at the end of the building & watched.

She saw Chloe give Tim a personal Cheer & as she went through her routine, Amanda saw that Chloe was not wearing part of her uniform. Her panties were missing.

During the Cheer routine, the girls would bend over, with hands holding their ankles while they wiggled their arses in the air to titillate the audience. But today, Tim was more than titillated. When Chloe got to that particular part of the routine, she held her position. While watching Chloe perform her routine, Tim had freed his cock from his clothes. Amanda saw that Tim had a man-size cock. He walked up behind Chloe & slid his cock up & down her wet slit. Almost immediately, he was able to slide it into Chloe's welcoming love tube. Holding her hips, he began pushing in & out. Chloe was also pushing back against Tim. Their pace increased until Chloe exploded into ecstasy & Tim pumped a stream of cum into her.

Amanda couldn't believe how wet her panties had become watching Chloe & Tim fucking. She was unable to restrain herself & slipped her hand under the elastic & began to masturbate furiously.

When she came, she gave a small cry which Tim heard, but pretended not to know she was there.

Just before Chloe went home, Tim said to her, "Get your friend to come with you after the next Cheer Leading practice."

Chloe told Amanda what Tim had said. Initially Amanda said "No". But all week, she couldn't stop thinking about the scene under the grandstand. Her panties were almost continuously wet as her cunt was dripping with desire.

This week

Amanda saw that Tim was back in the grandstand for Cheer Leading practice. She had to leave the practice for a few minutes while she dried her cunt & changed her panties. Despite this, during the practice, Amanda knew that she was wet again.

After the practice, both Cheer Leaders went around the end of the grandstand. As they were about to go around to the back, Chloe stopped & said to Amanda, "Haven't you forgotten something?"

Chloe removed her panties & waited for Amanda. Amanda hesitated a short while, standing still, her face was glowing red with embarrassment. However, her desire overcame her reluctance & she removed her panties.

When the Cheer Leaders had been greeted by Tim, he said "I've got something for you both," as he opened his shorts & pulled out his erect cock. Chloe immediately knelt down, curled the fingers of her right hand around his cock while fondling his balls with her left hand. Amanda didn't know what to do until Chloe invited her to also kneel down & join in pleasuring Tim's cock. Amanda shyly stroked her hand up & down Tim's throbbing flesh. The look of obvious pleasure on Tim's face told her that he was enjoying the attention. Amanda then copied Chloe & used her other hand to cup & caress his balls.

Chloe took charge again & began to lick up & down Tim's cock, taking the head only into her mouth. Amanda was then encouraged to do the same. Tim's groans of pleasure reassured Amanda that she was doing it right. Chloe ensured that her friend stopped before he sprayed cum all over them. She returned to Tim's cock & demonstrated her cock-sucking skill. Amanda could hardly believe that Chloe could take his cock all the way into her swollen throat until her nose was against his sparse blonde pubic hair.

Before long, Tim showed the signs that he was about to explode. Chloe stopped her deep-throating of Tim & pulled Amanda down until they were both licking his cockhead. When Tim started to cum, both girls were able to get some in their mouths & lick the rest from their faces & Tim's cock. Amanda had never expected to be part of such action that she had only seen on porn websites. The pleasant, salty taste of Tim's cum was something that surprised Amanda. She knew that she would enjoy this taste many times in the future.

Chloe then told Amanda to join her in doing a Cheer for Tim. As usual, when Chloe got to the bend-over part of the routine, she stopped & told Amanda to do the same. Tim now had two beautiful Cheer Leaders in front of him, bending over, holding their ankles & fully exposing their cunts & arses to him. He stood behind both girls fingering the lips of their sopping wet cunts. The middle finger of both hands were furiously pleasuring both girls. He changed over & inserted his thumb in both cunts, letting his fingers circle their clits. This action had the effect of sending both Cheer Leaders into a helpless state of lust. They were pushing back against his hands to gain as much pleasure as possible.

Like any male who had two partly undressed Cheer Leaders with him, Tim did not even lose his erection before being ready for more action. He changed his position & shoved his cock into Chloe's welcoming cunt, while continuing to massage Amanda's cunt lips & clit. After enjoying Chloe for a while, Tim moved over to Amanda & began to push his cock into her cunt. Despite her lust, Amanda became frightened, but was reassured by Chloe smiling at her & reaching out to hold her hand. Tim's cockhead entered Amanda's virgin cunt until he reached her barrier. He pushed gently against it a few times, but it did not allow him in. Tim pulled back a short way before plunging through & fully penetrating Amanda's tight cunt.

Although Amanda was hurting, she screwed up her face, but did not cry out. It was only a short time before the pain subsided & the pleasure caused by Tim's motion began to increase. Tim moved faster, from almost out of her cunt to its full depth with each stroke. Amanda's pleasure kept rising until she achieved her orgasm. She kept pushing back onto Tim's wonderful cock, spasms of pleasure passing through her. Amanda & Chloe exchanged smiles of lust & pleasure. Tim now was beyond the point of no return. His cock swelled & hardened even more. His balls tightened against him as he thrust insanely until he pumped his load of cum into Amanda's formerly virgin cunt.

It was now Chloe's turn. She was dripping with lust after watching the deflowering & fucking her of friend. Tim's erection had not sagged in the slightest, even after cumming twice. Chloe told Tim to ram his cock into her aching cunt, but Tim had another idea. With his cock covered with Amanda's juices & his cum, it was well lubricated, so he moved over behind Chloe & began to push his cock into her arse. Chloe had never been fucked in the arse before, but after watching Ivan give her mother an anal fuck recently, she was curious to try it. Relaxing as much as she could, Chloe allowed Tim to slowly enter her until he was balls-deep. Tim began with a slow, gentle fucking, but as Chloe began to enjoy the full feeling of having his cock in her arse. She was pushing back against him & encouraging Tim to fuck her faster & harder. It didn't take long before his cum exploded out of his cock for the third time that afternoon.

Amanda & Chloe went home from their Cheer Leading practice, dripping wet, but completely satisfied with Tim's attention to their needs. They both knew that they would be back to see Tim regularly, as they were both now Slaves to Cock !

12