Bessie’s New Job Pt. 01

Story Info
Samantha fulfills her dreams of becoming a cow.
2.3k words
4.49
5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha woke quickly and violently. She gasped a breath of the cool air coming in through her window. It was that dream again. It was always the same. She would feel her breasts filling with milk,growing heavier and heavier, then she fell to her hands and knees from the weight. She'd realize she couldn't speak, she could only moo, and just as a handsome bull was about to penetrate her, give her climax, she would wake up. Samantha rubbed her breasts and clit until she finally fell back asleep.

Samantha was walking to the grocery store the following day, when she noticed a poster. It was hung on a brick wall covered in graffiti. It was cow print and in big red lettering said simply "Join Us" and an address. Samantha had the day off so she snapped a photo and decided to go after getting some groceries.

She arrived at the door and knocked three times, a large man in jeans, a dusty black shirt and a faded baseball cap opened the door.

"I saw your poster." Samantha said to the man. The man looked at her and then looked at her breasts. She knew what she had to do "moo" Samantha said softly. The man opened the door wider and ushered her in. Samantha looked around, it almost looked like a doctors office. The man led her to the back room silently, as she walked into the room past the man he sniffed her. Odd but Samantha was too curious not to continue on.

There was a bed like the ones in a doctors office, so she sat on it. A second after a woman walked in. She was wearing a lab coat and thick black rimmed glasses, she seemed all business except that the was wearing a black leather corset top and a red leather skirt under the lab coat. She was attractive and Samantha was stunned.

"Name?" The woman asked wasting no time.

"Samantha."

"Reason for visit?" That was a complicated question.

Samantha took a chance. "I want to be a cow." The woman smiled at Samantha.

"Are you certain this is what you want?" The woman looked at Samantha over her glasses. "Know that if you go through with this process you will be completely unable to return to the life you have now."

"Yes ma'am." Samantha said confidently, she had nothing, no family, no friends, no partner. Her job was a boring data entry that she hated and her apartment had nothing of value in it. All she wanted was to be milked, bred, and fed. The woman smiled even wider this time.

"Alright dear. Please put on the headset in front of you. While you watch and listen you'll feel a sharp pinch, as I inject you with a serum that will make you begin to produce milk." Samantha obediently put on the headset attached to the chair. She indeed felt a sharp pinch. Suddenly in front of her eyes were dazzling colors, her ears were filled with deep beats and humming, she was entranced. She felt as if she heard a voice maybe but suddenly, she didn't care.

"You are a cow, you don't worry about human things. You don't think for yourself. All that is in your mind is pleasure. If you want to communicate you moo. Talking is for humans." This section repeated for two hours. Then the machine moved on to the next section.

"You love being milked. Being milked makes you feel good. You love being bred. Being bred makes you feel good. You love obeying. Obeying makes you feel good." As this section repeated, the doctor hooked Samantha to two breast pumps and began using a fuck machine on her. One arm pressed directly against her clit, with the vibration slowly intensifying over the two hours of the video, the other arm thrusted a dildo into her, matching pace with the vibrator. Samantha moaned and mooed. By the time she was done the chair was soaked. It was an added bonus that the milk serum also reduced subjects' ability to think.

The doctor slowly removed the fuck machine and the remainder of Samantha's clothes as the video ended. The doctor then took off the headset. Samantha felt funny. She was all warm and sleepy and horny. She wanted the doctor to fuck her or milk her. She wanted everyone to fuck her or milk her. She looked up at the doctor and mooed hoping the doctor would see her need.

"I know girl, but we have to get you to training." Samantha mooed sadly. The doctor put a collar and leash on her and led her to another room. It had two breast pumps and a new woman. This woman wore daisy dukes and a crop top.

"New cow for your herd Kelly." The doctor said to the woman, apparently named Kelly.

"Oh she's a beaut. How big were her breasts when she arrived?" Asked Kelly admiring Samantha.

"Thirty eight triple D" replied the doctor proudly.

"Perfect, she'll be a perfect heifer." Samantha mooed proudly at Kelly's compliment. "I'm going to call you Bessie." Bessie liked that, she also liked Kelly.

Kelly led her to a van with a large kennel in the back. Bessie got in immediately and felt a warm pleasant feeling fill her for her obedience.

"Good girl Bessie, I'm going to put you to sleep and we'll be there soon." She handed Bessie a pill which Bessie quickly licked up from her hand. She suddenly felt so sleepy as the doors shut, and fell quickly into a deep sleep.

She woke up to the doors opening. She sat up and looked to see Kelly's smiling face.

"Ok girl, we're going to get you all settled." Kelly led her out of the van by her leash and across a beautiful green field, in the field she saw other women all with huge breasts, mooing and moaning as they lay about in the fields or walked hand in hand, some were licking other women's crotches, others kissed fervently on the grass. In the next field Bessie saw large men, some fucked each others asses, others fought or some just basked in the sun. Bessie smiled, she would be so happy here.

Kelly led her to a big barn and to a stall with an empty name plate. In the stall was a twin bed and a toilet.

"This is your stall Bessie, you'll come in here at curfew every night at eight and be taken from here for cleaning, milking, and breeding every morning at nine." Kelly explained. "Whenever you're not being cleaned, milked, or bred, you are welcome to do as you please." Bessie mooed to show her understanding and excitement. "Let's go introduce you to your herd." There were five other cows, Violet, Daisy, Missy, and Connie. They were all gorgeous with large breasts. They quickly came over and sniffed at her, she sniffed them too, then Daisy began eagerly licking her clit, the rest of the girls started licking her nipples and her anus and making out with her. Bessie was in heaven. The rest of the day was spent basking in the sun and pleasuring the other cows and herself.

When it was time for bed they were escorted to their stalls. Bessie laid down and almost instantly fell asleep, satisfied and not a thought in her mind.

At nine A.M. the cows were all woken up by their trainers, and brought to a room with a long row of open shower stalls, each had side walls but no door. Kelly led Bessie into the sixth one and started the water, once Bessie was all wet Kelly began carefully shampooing and conditioning her hair. The she carefully washed her breasts while gently tugging at her nipples. The shower room was filled with the sounds of mooing and moans as the trainers washed their girls. Kelly then moved down Bessie's stomach to her groin, gently running her soapy hands down her thick thighs, then up again soaping her delicate lips. Kelly rinsed her hand and began rubbing circles around Bessie's clit. Bessie gasped and mooed. Kelly started by inserting two fingers into Bessie and then adding a third, slowly pushing and pulling. Kelly gradually built speed until Bessie was screaming and had finished twice. Kelly then finished by washing down her legs and massaging her feet.

Bessie left the shower feeling incredible. She was ready for the next part of her day. They walked into a room with soft benches. Each cow got up on her respective bench and was hooked to two breast pumps. All were started at precisely ten, meaning that the room went from quiet to cacophonous almost instantly. The sounds of moaning and machinery filled the air. Bessie squirmed and moaned as her very full breasts were relieved of their pressure.

Bessie was in ecstasy as the machine rhythmically pulled her nipples, sucking the milk out of them, the vibrations running through her whole chest. She was repeatedly orgasming just from the combination of pain and pleasure the milking machine brought. Kelly saw her pleasure and smiled mischeiviously, she started sliding two fingers in and out of Bessie, then three. Soon Kelly had her fist inside of Bessies warm wet hole. Bessie could only scream, the pleasure was so intense. Creamy fluid gushed down Kellys arm as Bessie screamed and gushed.

After thirty minutes, each cows production was checked. Bessie had produced a full litre of milk, and maybe even more cum. Kelly was extremely proud. She patted Bessie twice on her ass to let her know how happy she was with her work today. Bessie moaned in response.

Finally the cows were led to a hallway, on each door there were two names written.

"Daisy and Magnus, Violet and Brutus, Missy and Captain, Connie and Chief." On the last door was just Bessies name. Kelly led her to the room at the end of the hall. In the room were five massive men and five smaller men. The cocks on the large men were astounding, probably as thick as Bessies forearm if not thicker. The men began mooing loudly and grunting when she walked in, but they stopped quickly when Kelly made her announcement.

"Ok Bessie, you're going to choose your breeding partner." Bessie looked at the bulls. She walked up to the first, his cock throbbing and twitching with her proximity, she shook her head and moved on. He bowed his head in shame. She walked right by the second. When she met the third bull he was familiar, he had been the man at the clinic, her brown eyes shone with recognition. He mooed softly at her and she smiled, she sniffed him and he smelled incredible. She looked at his cock, it was enormous and beautiful, she licked it lightly and the flavour was salty and delicious. She looked back at Kelly and mooed. Kelly took her back to the room and her bull and his trainer followed. Another name was added to the door "Atlas." A perfect name for such a majestic creature.

Bessie was placed on another bench on all fours. The bench started to move as it was adjusted for Atlas' height by his trainer. Atlas' trainer took a step back and found a chair next to the one Kelly was sitting in.

"You may begin." Kelly and Atlas' trainer said at the same time. Bessie felt the large cock being rammed into her, she mooed in surprise, which quickly turned to pleasure, he was stretching her to what felt like her limit and it hurt but the pain made it even more pleasurable. Atlas just kept going until he was finished. There was no speed changes or romance, this was breeding. He came deep inside her.

"Ok now we have to wait five minutes." Kelly said to Bessie. Bessie looked a little confused. "Its to help the breeding take." Bessie almost had a question but it left her as soon as it had began. Atlas sat there his massive cock in her still very wet pussy. It was then that Atlas did something that was unusual, he began rubbing her clit. It felt incredible.

"Most males don't do that with their breeding partner. They generally don't care beyond their own pleasure. Its like Glenda and Duke." said Atlas' trainer. Kelly explained to Bessie.

"Glenda and Duke were our first real bonded pair, most cows and bulls don't really care who breeds who but a bonded pair will only breed with one another. We have three bonded pairs." Bessie admitted that she didn't want to leave Atlas, the idea of going to bed without him felt lonely and bad. She looked up at Kelly with her big brown eyes. Kelly knew what Bessie wanted. Kelly looked at Atlas' trainer.

"We'll move them to the pairs barn right away." Kelly almost ordered the other trainer. The cows trainers here were very much in charge as they brought in the income from their cows milk and calves. Atlas' trainer nodded and Atlas and Bessie were put back on their leads. As they entered the hallway, one of the bulls caught sight of Bessie, and he pulled his trainer closer. Atlas moved so quickly his trainer barely avoided having his arm ripped off. Atlas slammed the other bull into the wall, span him quickly toward him and headbutted him. The other bull dropped. Atlas just as quickly went back to Bessie head bowed. Bessie nudged his chin up with her nose and nuzzled his neck. Atlas rested his head on her shoulder and Bessie wrapped her arms around him. Kelly looked at Atlas' trainer shocked.

"I guess Atlas is a little protective of his mate." Kelly smirked. Atlas' trainer just scowled at her as he tried to catch his breath.