All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 001'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD START

Looking forward to new installments

wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago
Liked it

will wait to read more

SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
Very well done.

Well thought out, written, and presented.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
"That's a good girl, take me in nice and deep"

I think I'm going to enjoy your story were of to a good start. I love good sci fi and wonder if anyone has tied on to star wars here on Lit. Well who dosent like their women to be nude, I do like a nice tan with or without tan lines, like I've ever seen that. What I do know is the pleasure of directing her down my cock when she says okay, just being average puts a lovely stain on their face.

More power Scotty, I'm giving her all I've got.

ReizoReizoover 8 years ago
Top marks

I will add you to my list of authors to follow. I love your writing style. Keep up the good work.

FatherSinFatherSinabout 8 years ago
After having read 15 chapters.

I am rereading these to get a better idea of what to expect because I really want to know what is going to happen, and strangely enough, from this one I want him to relate some of the story that sent him to Karron. Maybe after he does he will find out what the worm girls do with their hands that is so amazing.

He has a lot of fun but that has never been revealed.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 8 years ago
screw the critics,

Good beginning !

What critics won't understand is that writers write for themselves first and for the free reading public second. If they want a different story then they should write it.

I would like to be younger with a prostate and a libido to fuel it !

I enjoyed the start and look forward to the sequels!

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Ok, I will give it a try

So far though it reads like SF out of the 1940's, though back then there was no

explicit sex.... and very little implicit.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Guide for new readers

This is the first story I've ever written, so you'll be able to see my style and technique change considerably over the six months I've released chapters so far.

Apologies for the punctuation mistakes in the earlier chapters, I was still learning the ropes! I have started going back and editing old chapters to fix the grammar and punctuation mistakes, but its a gradual process while I'm still writing new chapters.

Things start to heat up by Chapter 05, with lots more sub-plots added in subsequent chapters as the action intensifies.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Tefler

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
Still great stuff

Hey Tefler,

I'm going back and re-reading the entire series, and I'm still loving it. Glad to see you investing the energy in making the earlier chapters more readable. Let me encourage any readers who have doubts: KEEP going - this is a GREAT series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good indeed.

I skipped past the preamble and got stuck into the juicy bit and I liked it very much! Bloody good description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 62

I come back and reread earlier chapters quite often because this story is fantastic.

I am thinking that Patreon is going to be worthwhile way for readers to tip you going forward as you wrap up this story and start your next one.

60 chapters a year is crazy pace. It must be a million words.

The number of addicted readers that comment they check every day just for your next Chapter; plus the $500 a chapter that your Patreon seems to be headed for on it's way up means you should have a $30k hobby at least if you stick with it. I hope you stick with it. I hope you publish as well because you are obviously meant to be a writer.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Doing some Recon

Just doing some recon, such an amazing story

JC

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
The Literotica "Game of Thrones"

Note to beginning readers. This is the first chapter of an epic story that I think equates to the Literotica Game of Thrones. Having just finished chapter 64 and am now rereading some earlier chapters are waiting for more to be posted. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a discovery

been reading this for a year. From the start of the first part of the crew and then learning about the worlds and races. The development of skills, ships, weapons, and the development of the characters is a great story to follow.

This has been well worth the reads (yes, I have read it a couple of times).

Keep it up Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Without a doubt, the best combination of SciFi, Erotica, and a tweak of D/s I have ever read

Folks, you are in for treat. This story is an avalanche. It just gets better with every chapter. It starts out like many, but just keeps getting better and better. I am currently up to chapter 65 and anxiously awaiting the next installment, so I started over from the beginning.

YOU WILL NOT REGRET THE TIME YOU SPEND READING THIS STORY.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 7 years ago
Well worth it

I echo the sentiments of the others here who are saying this is worth the read. So for all those who are just now discovering this story, reading for the first time (I'm now starting my second read thru), stick with it. Trust me, you'll soon be wanting to throw money at Tefler to keep it going. And good thing too, he has a way for you to do it! Check out his Patreon page, where he posts new chapters the same day he submits them to Lit, which means patrons get to read the chapter a few days before it shows up on Lit. This story is currently up to chapter 67, with 68 due in a few days, and things are awesome!

So keep reading (check out the comments too, they're quite lively) and join the family of 3SM addicts!

LynchjimLynchjimabout 7 years ago
My name is Jim and I'm a 3SM addict that felt good to say lol

I'm on my 5th read through I too patron tefler it's worth it to keep him writing.

Keep reading it's addictive it makes you lose sleep as you don't want to stop it grabs you by your quad and won't let go haha the characters are lovable and you get to know each one bit by bit it's an epic journey through space with lots of love fights and battles which blow you away with how they are portrayed.

Honestly keep reading and if you can spare a few dollars go to patron and sponsor him you will want to if you stick with it for 4-5 chapters and you too will be addicted too just like hundreds of other people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoy the adventure!

While awaiting the release of new TSM chapter, I got antsy and decided to start reading the story from the beginning. Tefler says his writing has improved a lot. I have to say his early chapters are still terrific and has drawn me into the story with a new found appreciation.

For the TSM newbies, don't let the number of chapters intimidate you. Just put on your seatbelts and enjoy the adventure.

--JP --

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
You finally found it...

Man you´re in for a ride if you are just now starting this space tale, am on chapter 79 but had to come back and let you guys know what´s in store for you...nothing short of excellent reading with great comments for this story which started off with such a humble beginning, you´re gonna love it...I GUARANTEE YOU...

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Folks you have no idea:

Be sure to read the comments as you go! As you get deeper into the story they get more interesting, too!

If you don't get addicted to this story, SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP! LOL.

Get to about chapter 15 and get ready for sleepless nights until you catch up!

crystal_mummyx2crystal_mummyx2over 6 years ago
To anon

Yes this story starts out like you explained, but sheesh. Give it a chance. Tefler flushes out more of the characters and story line as the story progresses. It is a great read and I find myself completely in love with this storyline 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I came back for a 2nd's

Ok new readers, I know that's greedy but it's so good. ; ) enjoy... Dawn

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
Coming back for round 2

If your new to this series you are in for a treat. DAWN it's good.

FatherSinFatherSinover 6 years ago
First ten chapters

A revised edition of the first ten chapters is compiled into an Ebook available on Amazon.

Author M Tefler

Also check the author's Patreon page.

Thanks for reading.

Yes this site is free. Don't feel bad reading here. The version you are reading here is an early draft of the writer who was just starting out. Literotica has been a great experience overall.

Enjoy this, all the 90 plus chapters posted here so far, as a great story and as an example of talent expanding to satisfy fans, and possibly suggest just a little bit of "Let's see you do better!" to the odd and sometimes very odd critics.

This was first posted here on Literotica. It was my pleasure to read it here and then offer through this site to edit, which I still try to do.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: the eBook

The eBook version is basically a "director's cut" of these first ten chapters. I went through and fixed all my earlier punctuation and grammar mistakes, then added another 8k words to expand scenes or add in completely new ones.

You should notice quite a difference between the versions! :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Third time's the charm........

To those who are just peeking in the rabbit hole go ahead and dive in, I promise this is very much worth it read.......

Excellent tale containing every element of life, from sensuality to silliness....

Best story I've ever read......

Dion........

TinirauTinirauabout 6 years ago
BEST EVER

Accidentally came across this and never regretted it! Started reading Chapter1 and never stopped till 100. When i started reading this there were 99Chapters and to be honest that's what caught my eye. Once into it, the story and its attention to details got me hooked. Waiting eagerly for the next 100 Chapters

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 6 years ago
WoW

What an out of this world story. Can’t wait for the 99 other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*cracks knuckles...... Alright time for round 2 , boys....

For those reading for the first time , god damn am I fucking jealous of you guys. Man , this is a wild fucking ride. Greatest thing ever published on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
its really good.

To those of you here for your first time. This is a great novel. You will feel emotional at times, embrace it. This book it almost beautiful enjoy all 110 chapters and counting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First times

For those of you on tefler's intergalactic adventure for the first time: I'm jealous, getting to experience it all again like new. Good luck to ya!

bourbonsmokebourbonsmokeover 5 years ago
Greatest story on Literotica, period.

New to this story? Keep reading. It just keeps getting better and better. Welcome to one of the most amazing and addictive story universes you will ever encounter on Literotica.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 5 years ago
2nd time

I’m reading this series for the second time, although this is the fourth time for this chapter. I hated this chapter the first three times, now knowing what is going on and what is to come I’m loving it. Truly an amazing saga with such a simple beginning.

Dessert_RichardDessert_Richardabout 4 years ago
Best story on lit

Now on my second reading of this story, as I wait for #130 to be posted on patreon. Thank you Tefler for an amazing story. I do have some criticisms, like spelling going awry sometimes, and that some of the sex scenes go on just a little bit long.. But then I remember that you're only human, and we're reading these awesome stories for free that must have taken a LOT of time and effort to write. So I'll just say keep up the good work, and I'll try to keep my OCD in check instead.

P.S if you ever want another set of eyes to proofread, feel free to message me, I'm not perfect, but I do my best and am thorough.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 4 years ago
My 2nd read

Hey Tefler. I read all your chapter and am about to do my second read through. I love the way your style develops and leaves little room for much else than a criticism on preference for those that don't enjoy certain elements. Won't spoil but for all those starting, it is definitely worth the read. May start off a bit spotty but picks up pretty quick

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playabout 4 years ago
Ah that was the good time... when chapters were coming out every few weeks...

That will be my 3rd read...

But since there is almost 2 months between chapters...now a days...

I won't read your last chapter until I read the 127 ones first...

So being confined for the next months because of covid-19...

it will be fun to read again how the story develop to what hopefully... will be 2 new chapters to read when I get there...

Keep you and your family safe Mr. Tefler... I just love your saga...

Almost as good, at least more twisted then Lord of the ring...

Yes... I am one of you first hand fan...

Take care !

FVLL3NFVLL3Nover 3 years ago
Round 3

I am embarking on my 3rd re-read of this. To any new ppl I recommend you stick with it. All questions I've had have been answered though new ones pop up too. The beginning is inarguably the worst of this series imo but I think it is necessary.

SigonSigonover 3 years ago

I decided to re-read this work. With a smile, I read where Alice started and what she will become. The only disappointment is that the author began to release chapters much less often, I'm glad that the quality has not dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dissappointing first chapter

I am a fantasy lover especially futuristic stories. This chapter did not meet my expectations but i am willing to give it a chance. Since this story started more than 5 years ago i think remastering first chapters would be a good idea. I was expecting to read more about the universe you created.Since this is a 2 page first chapter it is quite short. So this chapter is not much of a story considering half of it is sex. Giving characters a bit more background, exploring your world and filling the dialogues more should bind more new readers to the story. Considering now there is more than 100 chapters on this story now i know that this is a good story and i am going to read a few more chapters because i really want a solid story. I really hope that it will be worth. Reading a few more chapters should help this disaster of a first chapter.

DivwayDivwayabout 3 years ago

I have read them all today. Like Horsemans comments, this saga is the "Game of Thrones" league of reading with more Literotica twists. If you have just begun to read, get ready for one of the best sagas yet, expect to be spellbound. At the end of this current set of writings from a very gifted novelist in Tefel. Thanks for this Tefel, I have been captivated by your characters and the way even as super-beings they have our human weaknesses and sexual desires. When I see you have made a posting I get really excited to read the next chapter.

huggybear2688huggybear2688almost 3 years ago

Just finished reading Ch. 001. I too am a sci-fi junkie and this chapter was a great introduction. Already seeing John as a thicker version of Spock, who is probably my favorite Star Trek character, with a Han Solo, again my favorite Star Wars character, attitude, so that's a plus too. looking forward to reading the next 138 chapters of this apparently well written story. Thanks for sharing your vision.

ranec1ranec1over 2 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

I am in total agreement with huggybear2688, this first chapter was a GREAT introduction to the series. I too am Sci-Fi nerd and have been since I could read... And John being a blend of other Sci-Fi characters such as Spock and Han Solo, is a good observation... Good job huggybear! (I too remember Starkey and Hutch--the orginal television series) ... ;-) TTFN

-

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

I’m at chapter 139 and I e decided to re read the beginning because it is worth it and the first battles as John is learning are exciting.

I have to say that I know what’s coming, so to those new readers….. but wait there’s more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for your work!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Is 'Tyrenium' a Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep/Blade Runner reference [Tyrell Corp.]?

Naughty_FoxNaughty_Foxabout 2 years ago

I think this is my 4th re-read of this sci-fi saga and I still love it just as much as my first read (no, actually I love it even more now!). Epic story arcs, well written and thought out and characters you fall in love with! Thanks, Tefler!

Lolilol47Lolilol47over 1 year ago

Nice first chapter

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

So this is maybe my 4th read of TSM, unfortunately Literotica only let you vote once. So I’m giving it 5 stars yet again but in spirit only.

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

4th time round I'm gunna and leave a sentence from every chapter.

John smiled as the mine owner plugged in an auth device to his Ship's logging manifest and pressed a couple of buttons confirming the transaction.

the start of an awsum saga.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

Poor Jonah Bennings, if it wasn't for his toxic breath, John might have invited him along on the trip, ... be nice to have someone to talk with, ... a very nice opening chapter, ... still holds up pretty well (7 1/2 years later, wow), ... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec110 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

Patiently waiting for that yellow N

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’ve read all 145 chapters available to date(no, I’m not a subscriber) and I’ve decided to start reading this again. Not only is the sex great, but the story line is equally compelling. I check often for a new chapter, and get excited whenever a new one is released. If you enjoy a good adventure story with sexual escapades added, I strongly recommend this. You will not be disappointed!

ranec1ranec19 months ago
HERE I GO AGAIN

5 ⭐

He sighed happily as he got to work

ranec1ranec19 months ago
Mean As!!

just left this comment on a story by GARRYLMMARTIN Journey to Year 1, 000,000,000 it's a good read so far (just found/started reading it) just 2 completely different stories

per the last comment, 2 completely different styles of story telling, composition and information as per personal and there abilities, detailed descriptions of each individual species (over 15 minimum at least) and the abosolute breakdown of every ship be it the Invictus, Terran or any of the other Aliens vessel's with regards to weapons, armour, shielding, sensor's, engineering, FTL speeds the list goes on I've probably jumped the gun here as it might all be in upcoming chapters I do like this story as I've rated it the same 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ each chapter as it deserves I will probably be rereading this 5 to 10 times like I have so far with Three Square Meals and leave more comments each time was good to find this story as it's an excellent read while waiting for chapter 146

skippersdadskippersdad6 months ago

Rereading this again.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

Mid November 2023, I couldn't wait for more chapters on the free sites, so I joined Patreon, ... and there Tef was about 19 chapters ahead of where he is on the free sites. but his most recent installments there were from back at end of July 2023, with half of chapter #164, .... but there has been only one update since then (August 31st), promising to quickly finish chapter #164 and then to shortly complete all of the pre-paid chapters (thru #168), ... TSM is currently stalled, .... authors' health is a major factor, ... I wish him well, ... ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

New post available on Patreon for complete Ch164 as of start Feb

AuNiQuEuSeRnAmE777AuNiQuEuSeRnAmE7772 months ago

I have just finished reading this story for the first time and would like to share my opinion.

Firstly, this story contains 145 chapter with most chapters being between 10 and 20 "Lit" pages. That is about 2200 "Lit" pages to describe a period of approximately 8 months. Some may describe it as incredibly detailed; Others may view it as incredible slow paced. I lean towards the second category.

Next, it was awesome seeing the author grow as a writer. From the early chapters, when his writing seemed a bit hesitant, like he was just finding his feet. He seemed to find his stride, and the next 100+ chapters seemed to just keep getting better and better. Then toward the end the quality seemed to drop off.

Thirdly, the author does not seem to have a firm grasp on the scientific principles that he writes about and seems disinclined to do the quick google search that would net him the knowledge needed. For instance, he once wrote that Sol's nearest neighboring system was 10 light years away, but Google says it is just under 5 light years. And don't get me started on the use of magnetism on titanium, it is technically possible, but it would use an ungodly amount of power, and would be extremely inefficient. I have found that thinking of the story as a Fantasy rather than Sci-Fi greatly increased my reading enjoyment.

Fourthly, the medium; With the story's high drama and slow forward movement, I think this story would have worked better as a television serial.

Lastly (for now), The author seemed to have some difficulty with writing geniuses. Several of the girls are described as being uber geniuses, yet they repeatedly missed obvious solutions to problems, even when given time to study the problem. Sorry, no specific example here, but if you read it, you will know what I am talking about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6817 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES