All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 101'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Taking too much time buddy.

Hi Tefler

Now you are taking too much time between chapters.Us, simple and common readers getting irritated in waiting as the difference between precentenary and postcentenary tefler is huge. Please go back to old form which is beneficial to both reader and writer. else apart from some cronies giving unnecessary hoorrah and trying to influence by giving unnecessary ideas, none will be happy.

The story is yours only, freedm to publish is also only to you. Write wisely and make everyone happy.

Yours

Sinuhe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Respect the readers

Even though the story is great,The author doesnt know how to respect and treat readers who doesnt pay for every chapter.. he said,that he will release 3 chapters per month but that didnt happen..now he releases his chapter on his paid site early,thats okay but even after a week or two he is not releasing the chapter on unpaid sites,from which he got his paid readers i might add. Sorry to say this but this seems like a tactic to influence some of his real unpaid impatient followers to pay for his story.. So dear mr.tefler i request you to give some respect to ur unpaid readers too..

BY

A Frustrated reader..

TeflerTefleralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: anon

I took some time off after chapter 100 for a bit of a vacation to refresh my creative batteries. I wrote a "loving wives" story called unforgivable to satisfy my muse and give me a break from TSM. I'll probably release that on literotica at some point, but it's up on my Patreon site if you're interested.

I would like to go back to releasing 3 chapters a month, but it's also important to convert the old chapters into eBooks. I've seen other literotica writers have their work stolen and sold on Amazon and I couldn't take that risk. I've therefore been releasing two chapters per month, giving me a week to work on the eBooks.

I publish each chapter on the free sites when I've finished editing and I'm happy that all the typos and any other issues are corrected. That isn't a big conspiracy to try and get more patrons, they simply get access to chapters before I've finished fully editing them, which usually translates into about ten days of early access.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anons talking about respect....

Show some to the author he mentioned he was taking a short break a little while ago in the comments below, or someone did...thats not the point lol, he could very easy only release this story on patron or e books but he still takes the time to post them here...so what if its 2 chapters instead of 3 a month once in awhile. Remember it could very easily become none a month. So before you talk about respecting you, respect the author and the fact that tefler has a life that doesn't revolve around satisfying our tsm addiction.... to all of our dismay. btw tef awesome job man keep it up I'm not on patron but I have bought every ebook so far and will continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FRUSTRATED ANON

To this anonymous who is frustrated and is attacking Tefler for not releasing 3 chapters a month!!!!

Show me any other writer with chapters this long who sends out even 2 chapters a month like Tefler tries to do. This is free work that he doesn't get paid for and like you I cannot get a patreon account so I have to wait and like he explained he has to protect his work as well so it doesn't get stolen. It is frustrating because it is such a good story but do you complain and attack any other writers who let you wait a while even if the story is not nearly as good as TSM.

I know it's frustrating but remember it's free, just enjoy it.

TEFLER keep up the good work, yes I got worried at some point but just because I didn't see a response from you, then you replied and I'm eagerly awaiting 102 and the rest.

THE BEST STORY FOR ALL CATEGORIES, KEEP GOING

TK

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playalmost 6 years ago
Dear Tefler

I would like to start this by letting you know that I'm French Canadian from Montreal Quebec.. So, English is not my first language. I try my very best to write in English as best as I can. So... If there are some mistakes here and there, please accept my apology for not being perfectly bilangual.

So back to present topic...

I would like to start by thanking you Mr. Tefler, for the respect you show toward US, early readers of your Epic story. Even though now you could put the follow up story on Patreon exclusively, you continu to entertain us with one of the best Sci-fi story in our time on Literotica.

For those impatient who make border line bad taste comments, I know it's a free world and we should be allowed our opinion. BUT, please do not critizise the intention of the Man behind the story, but the story itself. There is absolutly no reason to accuse him of any bad intention toward US free riders. I never read anywhere that an Author is obligated to share is writing on Literotica. I have read a lots of stories that were incomplete through the years I'm on this site. Nobody ever sued the Author.

I understand your impatience, I share some of it too. But there is so many good Author on this site. You should take the time in between the release of new chapters, to seek and explore what this fabulous FREE site for other good stories.

Tefler as far as I know, is only Human... and he has the right to take a break and/or vacation once in a while. I understand and share the need to see the next chapter. Actually, I have re read the entire story while waiting for chapter 100. It was fun to follow the development of this saga, knowing where it was headed. Mr. Tefler I salute your creativity and hope you will ignore those distasteful comments and continu to share your story with us, here on Literotica. I am a fan.

I hope Mr. Tefler that you understand that these negative sounding comments are just a side effect of your success with this story. Hope all is well with you.

One of your many Fans !

hpinghpingalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 103

The first part is just sent to the editors, and Tefler expects that it will be available on Patreon on the 10th of May. This according to his page on Patreon..

After that is is either chapter 104 or e-book 4, so I am hoping that he will submit chapter 102 today or tomorrow, because I see that there are a number of readers who have a very bad case of withdrawal effects.

I just finished reading the first three e-books in a week, and will start Tuesday at the printed version of book 2, just to be safe...

Thanks Tefler for the update.

Jaguar53PumpkinJaguar53Pumpkinalmost 6 years ago
Rate of Submission

Well technically he does get paid to upload them. Literotica is technically a marketing strategy for him, much like how the creator of Minecraft thought about Piracy. We get a taste of the story and he is likely to find a few people who have the means and the will to pay for the story to come to them sooner. So it is not necessarily in his best interest in the long term for him to stop posting here, but at this point I do not think it would matter all that much to him. He could totally stop posting here, but it might not be the smartest choice @Tefler. Maybe I am just saying this to convince him to never turn his back on literotica readers in case he ever feels like doing so.

Also guys on an unrelated note, do you think that there is a mechanism for petitioning Literotica to remove the moderation period for Tefler since he has such a great reputation here? Or do thing happen in the moderation period other than his moderator fans reading it through? Like do they find anything to remove that has been removed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jaguar53pumpkin

If you followed the conversations you would've know that Tefler promised to not drop us on LIT as this is where he began his writing and I for one belief in him that he will keep his word. Also he already submitted 102 and it should come out very soon.

ALL YOU FANS JUST WAIT A FEW MORE DAYS AND IT WILL BE HERE.

TK

hpinghpingalmost 6 years ago
Re: Anonymous to Jaguar53pumpkin

Well I hope so, but Tefler has always posted here that he has submitted the chapter.

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
To hyping

Tefler did post here that 102 would be available here soon. He was doing some final editing and that it should be on Lit by early next week. mikecfl.

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
As in

It's Monday May 7th where I'm at so some time this week.

IdemudiabbcIdemudiabbcalmost 6 years ago
I... ne...need a fix

It's been to long tefler...... to long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beggars can't be choosers

And some people obviously need to learn that. If you're not financially supporting Tefler's work, which you claim to enjoy, you have no place speaking ill of anything he's doing. Posting here is entirely voluntary, and aside from the exposure possibly attracting paying customers, there's not much benefit; your ingratitude is exactly the sort of thing that could chase off someone doing something for free.

As always, Tefler, the vast majority of us appreciate the story you're telling and the work you put into it. The development of all the characters has been great to watch unfolding, and your style of storytelling is deeply engaging.

jlmnjlmnalmost 6 years ago
Everyone...

R

E

L

A

X

It will get posted, Tefler has said so on multiple occasions. Over the course of the last 100+ chapters, he has generally kept us well informed about the state of what's coming when. He has good reasons that it takes longer to show up here, both financial as well as relating to how Literotica's handles updates when authors make changes/corrections/etc. (it takes forever, even for trivial things, and he wants what's posted here to be the best version available). Among the writers I follow here, which is a fair number, Tefler is easily one of the quickest to turn out chapters. I think we can safely grant him just a little bit of patience instead of asking for updates every five seconds.

hpinghpingalmost 6 years ago
Jehanne

Pity I have to wait for the e-book containing this chapter to be published. But I did not miss the scene, but after Tefler made his comment about it, I was wondering if the revised chapter could be sent to StoriesOnLine, but that would be breaking the fact that both carry the same content...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL!

It's fun reading comments from the TSM junkies desperately awaiting their fix. Not disparaging them, since I am one of the fellow junkies. I guess it's a little of misery loves company. :-)

BigDog167BigDog167almost 6 years ago
The mark of a great writer

Everyone is waiting on the next chapter with baited breath, either that or they have been eating Sushi again. Bad jokes aside, I am looking forward to the next chapter too. I just have several that I read to make the wait easier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sigh

I can understand the frustration of some, but remember guys, you are essentially getting a free meal here. Certainly I would love to have 3 chapters like this a month without paying a dime, but xmas is only once a year so it wont be happening.

I can only THANK Tefler for giving us some free stuff of this quality from time to time and hope to see more of him in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Blame where it's due...

Teffler said on the 7th that he would be submitting chapter 102 later that day. It's not his fault literotica takes forever to actually review and allow the chapter to go public. If you're going to throw salt at anyone, throw it at them!

Thanks for the fantastic story Tef, I can't wait to see how John handles the admiralty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
dana unlocks wormhole drive

I think Dana should unlock wormhole drive & make a new drive that is able to use FTL & wormhole drive in 1 & call it warp drive.

VIPER

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkalmost 6 years ago
Amazing Saga

Holy shit! I just discovered this story and binge read all of it. I can hardly wait for more.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 6 years ago
Sorry for the long comment....but well...it was fun to write.

There has been some debate on here about the Physical Impossibility of Quantum space travel. I, for one, believe in what can be quantified and/or experimentally verified.

This is a bit involved, but I have done my best to engage all levels of readers here. Please give it a shot. To the Physicists out there, I realize I gloss over some current issues and things are a bit more complicated at this time than I present…but put this in the context of the human race and advances in Physics over several hundred years with the mindset that the acquisition and application of knowledge is exponential in nature.

I begin with this: In Einstein's equation E=mc^2 the total energy of a system is calculated by the mass of that system times the speed of light in a vacuum squared. For those who say light has no mass, I submit you have a problem with this equation. Taking away mass (m) in this equation (mass = 0) means you have E=0. Now, this is just patently not true because we all know commercial grade lasers....pure light....has tons of energy! Soooo: Light HAS TO HAVE mass.

Second: As you will see in the following treatise, it has been proven that light (photons) have momentum. This has been proven several ways and a Nobel Prize given for the finding. The formula for momentum is mass times velocity. Again, any number times 0 equals 0. If you have no mass you have no momentum. Since it has been proven photons (which make up light) have momentum, a photon's mass cannot be zero.

Now, many will tell you that it is the rest state of light that has no mass. I ask you, when is the last time you saw a photon at rest? (that is a joke....you would never see it) Photons are NEVER at rest. That is just a theoretical construct of no meaning.

It is true that current commonly accepted physical theories imply or assume the photon to be strictly massless due to Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, E=MC2 (Keep in mind that, in the scientific world, science theory is different than science fact). In this equation E or total energy must be equal to the total mass of a system multiplied by the speed of light squared.

According to Einstein’s proposition: If the Photon is not a strictly massless particle, it would not move at the exact speed of light,‘C’ in vacuum. Its speed would be lower and depend upon its frequency. However: Einstein’s Theory of Relativity would be unaffected by a Photon with mass IF the speed of light is actually miss-named; the so-called speed of light, c, is not the actual speed at which light moves, but a constant of nature which is the upper bound on speed that any object could theoretically attain in 4 dimensional space-time (up/down, left/right, in/out, and time). Thus, it would still be the speed of space-time ripples like gravitational waves and gravitons: but it would not necessarily be the speed of photons.

This is an important distinction for one reason:

Photons can then have mass!!!…however negligible. One indirect test for the upper limit of the mass of a Photon is the galactic vector potential which can be found directly by measuring the torque exerted on a magnetized ring. This method generated an upper limit of 1.07×10−27 atomic mass units as measured by the Particle Data Group (really small mass). However, these sharp limits on the mass of a photon from the non-observation of the effects caused by the galactic vector potential have been shown to be model dependent so there are other effects causing variations which have not yet been identified.

Additionally: Photons inside superconductors do develop a nonzero effective rest mass; as a result, electromagnetic forces become short-range inside superconductors. This is a definitive answer to the question of if Photons actually have, or the potential to have, mass.

So the concept of a Photon has come full circle over time from Newton’s particles to Maxwell’s and Plank’s pure wave, and back to Einstein’s particles. Einstein’s work showed that, if Planck's law of black-body radiation is accepted, the energy quanta must also carry momentum p = h/λ, making them full-fledged particles. This Photon momentum was observed experimentally by Arthur Compton, for which he received the Nobel Prize in 1927.

Further proof of Photons having mass is found in the inconsistencies of The Maxwell wave theory, however, because it does not account for all properties of light. The Maxwell theory predicts that the energy of a light wave depends only upon its intensity, not upon its frequency (I not F); nevertheless, several independent types of experiments show the exact opposite: that the energy imparted by light to atoms depends only upon the light's frequency, not on its intensity (F not I).

For example, some chemical reactions are provoked only by light of frequency higher than a certain threshold; light of frequency lower than the threshold, no matter how intense, does not initiate the reaction. Similarly, electrons can be ejected from a metal plate by shining light of sufficiently high frequency on it (the photoelectric effect); the energy of the ejected electron is related only to the light's frequency, not to its intensity. These effects point directly to the particle nature of Photons.

So which is it? Particle or Wave? The answer is both! There seems to be a definite Quantum Space relationship in Photons that allow for them to exhibit both/either propertie(s) at any given time.

Now this is very consequential.

At the very least it suggests that everyone who says that only photons can exhibit Quantum Entanglement because they have no mass and, therefore, mass cannot be involved in Quantum Entanglement are wrong.

Now it has been mentioned that currently setting up a Quantum Entanglement can only be done by conventional communication means and only after the entanglement has been set can the unlimited distance of Quantum Entanglement be explored.

For faster than light communications this is not an issue. Merely have a batch of communication pods in close proximity to set up the Quantum Entanglements and then place them where you will in space…tahdaa! Instantaneous communication across the Galaxy through Photons!

However, with Photons being particles……things get very interesting.

Basically: Since Photons can have mass and Photons can exhibit Quantum Entanglement over interstellar distances---Mass, through Quantum Entanglement, CAN be instantly translated across space time without limits on distance.

HELLOOOO INSTANTANEOUS QUANTUM FIELD SPACE TRAVEL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still waiting

Still waiting for Tefler to say he submitted ch. 102 for moderation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Question

At the end of chapter 92 there was a cliffhanger about some kind of secret weapon the praetorian guard had that made one of the kintark react in revulsion. Did I miss something, or did that never come into play during the battle last chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Addict

I don't Drink, I don't Smoke, I don't Do Drugs...... BUT I AM A TSM ADDICT!!! If I don't get a chapter soon i might die.... not really... but still .... HELP ME!!!!!

Jaguar53PumpkinJaguar53Pumpkinalmost 6 years ago
Re

Yeah I remember that he said that he would keep posting here, but I was going off on a tangent about why it is in his best interest nostalgia and loyalty aside to keep posting here.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 6 years ago
Re: Kintark Weapon

The secret weapon at the end of chapter 92 was the Terran Dreadnought repurposed for Kintark use. We did see it in chapter 100.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: PussyLickersRus

I know you must be trying to take up some time waiting for the next chapter, but you would be better off finding a good resource to learn special relativity with your time, then writing long posts based on incomplete or out of context formulas.

The formula for momentum (denoted p) is not p = m*v, it is p = gamma*m*v, and that is a special case that only applies to massive particles. For massive particles, gamma is infinity and mass is 0, so the equation is indeterminate and meaningless.

E=m*c^2 is also another inappropriate equation, it only applies to particles that are stationary in the frame you are measuring energy in, since it refers to rest mass. One of the things you got right is that there is no frame where a photon is at rest, so this equation is wrong. The correct equation is E^2 = (m*c^2)^2 + (p*c)^2. It should be clear from this equation that a particle can have no (rest) mass, but it still has energy and momentum, with the relation for that special case being E = p*c.

While a massive photon would not change special relativity at all, there is no evidence that photons have any mass, though there is no way to measure this absolutely, there are theoretical reasons it makes sense for photons to be completely massless.

Also, your whether or not photons can have mass has nothing to do with whether they can be involved in quantum entanglement. They can. This is a known experimental fact you don't have to argue for, and has nothing to do with there rest mass or lack thereof.

Your descriptions of quantum communication are completely wrong. You cannot use quantum entanglement to transmit anything at all, not mass, and not information. There is something called the no-communication theorem that proves this. It is not that classical communication is needed to set up the quantum channels (I think it is, but maybe some pre-placed infrastructure could mitigate this) The main problem is that since the quantum measurement doesn't communicate anything, you still need a classical channel to use AFTER you make the measurement. The only practical use is a very secure form of encryption.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: Quantum communication

Encrypting your communication is unnecessary as long as you know nobody is listening in. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tefler I don’t think you need to respond to the trolls that demand anything...

They ruin it for the rest of your real fans who understand that art requires a muse and good science requires time. Take your time and enjoy the fact that your work/art has an amazing and loyal following (for the most part). Sending you some positive vibes.

—- The RedbarreN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Btw tefler have you submitted ch102 ?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally....

Thanks Tefler... Just saw the update from site... 102 should be out in another 13 (agonisingly painful) hours... scratch that... 12 hrs 52 mins....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yes

Finally shows awaiting moderator approval.

Tazmanusmc

Jaguar53PumpkinJaguar53Pumpkinalmost 6 years ago
Re: RedBaron

I demand that Tefler lives long and prospers so that he can write more for his addicts. However I would like to know Tefler, does your wife also read the stories? You said that she does not allow you to reveal your online self to your father in law, but does she read the stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
photons at rest

If photons have mass, but you'll never see a photon at rest, would a photon at rest be dark matter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: Anon, Clearing up misconceptions

Physics is a terrible field to get into and to properly understand.

That's to say that physics is easily and widely misunderstood on a basic level by a lot of people. The theories and laws that have been said to have been true and tested are just hypotheses, educated guesses, on how particles, objects, and energy will behave when put into certain situations.

In order to acomplish this task, it's necesary that physicists use mathematics to accurately desribe what is going on in a system without confusion as mathematics at a base level is a logical procession on facts under a certain given set of rules. This is perfect because we can assume the rules are the rules of nature, and work out what is true based on that.

Some would say that this is foolish and stupid, since scientists don't really know what is true or untrue about the laws of the universe and don't know what we should assume is true, [We thought we almost had physics solved in early 1900s, but we were shown that the world is much more complicated than we originally thought] but that's a whole other can of worms. Others would claim that physics can't really perfectly grasp what is going on by only attempting to model situations with math. In response, I would argue that all our understandings are based on the mathemaics from which by the way, is just what should or could be happening in an observed sytem based off the understanding we have from earlier experiments.

Then if a scientific fact is published in a news media articlethen it is then taken by the general populace to be cold hard science fact. While the "fact" is only the best intuition that we can gather from all the data we've collected over the years and a recent experiment. Even then, we still don't perfectly understand how it works.

Not to mention that we don'y know how gravity works, since the concept of gravity doesn't exist in the equations that accurately desribe subatomic interactions. The possibiliy of discovering a bridge between the two would actually be "the theory of everything" as some might call it and would solve physics as we observe gravity in the objects but not in subatomic particles which is a contradiction.

What I'm trying to say is that we don't understand much of anything about the universe. As in 95% of the universe's gravity is caused "dark" matter and "dark" energy, I.E. energy and matter we can't "see" or detect with conventional means. We really don't know what will happen if we "observe a photon at rest or would it be dark matter". To ask that would be both terribly wrong, yet technically right at the same time.

We don't know.

And we might never find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: Clearing up misconceptions

Yeah, it was just a pun. Didn't mean to imply any actual science behind it; bad jokes are more my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tefler’s imagination is unbelievable & awesome- what an awesome sci- fi novel

Please write asap - what a wonderful cast of characters & universe you have created - almost as fascinating as MCU 👌🏻👍🏻👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Interesting addition. Good to see Devereux alive, more than I expected.

Great detail as usual, which makes me think of Jade stalking the hapless guards at Tartarus. At the same time, I'm very conflicted about Jade living despite that massive shooting, despite the fact she saves 4 of her sisters.

As many great things as I read, I have to say Alyssa being that vengeful on the admirals that may retire after John promised them a safe out is going too far and it's the danger of anyone having too much power. They may need it to have a better chance to defeat John's opposite number, but still it's disturbing on many levels where the "regular human" can't fight back. I can't deny the fitting justice for Weber, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: clearing up misconceptions by anon

Try to read atleast ata popular level Godels theorem. It shows how much mathematics is restricted to our level of logical thinking. Sp physics will be even more restricted in its attempt at describing the universe using mathematical logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'll say it again....

Really outstanding story and character development, great humor interspersed with tear jerking emotional moments, and oh yeah, the sex. Wouldn't think to say otherwise... the huge devoted following is clear evidence of that.

As fantastic as this is, the incomplete editing can be really distracting. Do you have others proofread your writing? Must be near impossible to see everything when you go over your own words, especially with the long chapters you keep churning out.

Some misspellings, missing words, mixed tense (past vs. present) combined in one sentence... lots of little things like that, some on almost every page.

This chapter there's a bigger one. In page one, the first paragraph told from Jade's POV, there's a pretty lengthy description of Ganymede, which seems almost verbatim to a similar description I read in the last chapter, or possibly the one before. Each time, it's like you're describing the location, condition, and history of the moon as if the reader is reading it for the first time. That close together, the repetition is really unnecessary.

Now before everyone jumps all over me, this is purely constructive criticism. I certainly couldn't write a simple children's story, let alone an epic saga such as this one.

By way of kudos for the Ganymede reference, I remember you obliquely referencing how 'The Ganymede Incident' had been a thing many years before, probably when the subject of AI's was first brought up.... seems like a long way back, but maybe it wasn't too many chapters back. (I had read the first 70 or so chapters about a year or so ago, and then came back and picked it up again recently.) Still, having the foresight to drop that reference, almost as a throwaway comment, and then it becomes a really fleshed out part of the story significantly farther on down the line.

I could never keep that many balls in the air at the same time... it's really remarkable, especially considering you are writing and releasing a few chapters a month, drawn out over a long stretch of time, as opposed to having the entire story written, and then 'going back' and adding an earlier reference once the bigger description of it is conceived and written. Much respect for the mad scientist creative genius there. It could do with just a little more polish to really get to the next level.

-T-

3c1ipse3c1ipseover 5 years ago

"...Edraele was quiet for a moment, before she said, *You'll lead us to a miraculous victory, without losing so much as a single ship or soldier. The other Progenitor will capitulate before your unsurpassed might, choosing to flee rather than daring to face your wrath. We'll all live happily ever after, never troubled by war or hardship ever again...*

He let out a heavy, despondent sigh. *That sounds glorious... the ending you all deserve.*..."

In essence hopefully you were talking to all your fans here Tefler... there are many, many reasons why this tale is a modern classic of Sci-Fi... but the extraordinarily clever (and unusual for the current day and age) choices you make in handling the welfare of your heroes is at the top of the list.

It is an unfortunate side effect of the nihilistic culture of today that has the mistaken belief that to write a story "correctly" you must follow the shock and awe style of say GRRM (not downgrading his works... I am a fan of his as well) but nothing could be further from the truth... that style is *one* way of writing but your series stands out as a wonderful alternative and a nod to the golden age of pulp fiction which is a welcome relief from the doom and gloom lemmings that populate the current charts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No political change?

The Terran admiralty has been fucking things up for centuries, and has complete unaccountably and freedom to do whatever they want to anyone they want.

As an extreme example, how is John declaring himself emperor and enforcing his decisions any less legitimate than letting a corrupt junta continue to rule?

Also, considering how the population just saw their massive failure, why isn't there any sort of rebellion or call for reform?

Bring Norwood back

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fallout

After the war ... justified accountability.

Dreams of future peace. Sleep *yawning*

Well written episode

ashman48ashman48about 3 years ago

This is the Best Story series that I have read on Literotica , bar none , in all my 13 years of being a member. Please keep adding chapters , I don't want to get to the end ! Love You / G

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 3 years ago

Subject: Preloading the crew with John's psychic cum prior to a battle,.. Tef has written that John girls absorb his spunk quite rapidly now,.. a load is gone after a couple hours,.. So my estimates, depending on exactly how many receive a pre-battle taste, is between 12 to 20 minutes,.. but Tef's actual story seems to make the time frame at least twice that long,.. but even 40 minutes is still cutting it close. Granted that they can't be too bloated to fit into their armor,.. I suggest a Progenitor style storage vat, plus have Dana add a small tank of psychic spooge for them to sip on throughout the conflict,.. maybe metered so they don't gulp it down too quickly (Dana),.. and no Grand Engineering Overload over-rides,.. It would've been handy a few chapters back when Jade took a 14 hour nap right after getting all of a full load from John, and the crew faced the Kirrix unloaded,.. but as they fought for hours and a small pre-load of healing cum would have long worn off anyway,.. so Sparks needs to create a cum sippy-straw for the long battles,!!! Rachel can figure out how much and when to sip,.. And having a spunk-power reserve on hand for a John kidnapping or incapacitation, just to get the girls through,.. that might be nice to have,.. Anyway a sunk storage vat is my suggestion, Tef please consider this in the far, far chapters that you are currently writing, when Dana is upgrading the armor,.. especially if John an Dana have access to more or all of the Progenitor cashe of cool gear,.. ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John still does not have the courage to face proginitor-John. He doesn't have the sense to follow after Tashana's example and investigate archeological sites of progenitor (such as the wreck his mom found) or everything that the saucer people may show him or what his guide may reveal when they merge. He really needs to get progenitor tech. I see only hints of John expressing the desire to be cat instead of mouse. He still moans with regrets and fears. How can he heal others so often when he is a cripple himself? John impresses me as a female bard sometimes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will re-read this epic saga from the beginning. Saw a comment that early chapters have been updated / adjusted. Tefler has been busy.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Great story, you throw everything at us. I love it, looks like ethe Progenitor is getting closer.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

This story touches all the appropriate buttons. Yes, it's feel good but I'm not objecting. We haven't been informed of Devereux's decision and yet we're being thrown into another story line, the Legacy.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

John's psychic cum is currently absorbed by his Lionesses within "a couple of hours" ... I am coming to the conclusion that even a partial load (1/2 pint or less) might still take the 2 hours, ... in his story, Tef still makes the girls need healing, or whatever, after at least an hour has passed (guesstimate), ... so, Tef, is it at least a 2-hour minimum time to absorb even a small dose, .... aka the Maliri engineers? , ... well, that was my nit to pick, loved the chapter, thank you, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Michael56Smith

From comments made elsewhere by Rachel cum absorption rates vary. A newbie like Helene will take several hours to absorb a full load. But a well-practised addict like Dana does so realtively rapidly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know they keep talking about retiring in 6 months to the maliri home world, but I can't help feel like that whole sector will be destroyed along with many lionesses.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

*The Legacy...*

ranec1

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

Okay, John offers Lynette his "deluxe package" when Rachel can fully heal her, and wind her clock by at least a decade, .... not as glaring a change as making her into a swimsuit model, but then Rachel could do Charles, Eleanor Maybridge, Admiral Cartwright, Admiral Anthony Kester (when he gets back), Admirals Morgen, and Zelig too, ... plus others like Charles's buddy Pete Baker (she might just cure his fat-ass too), .... then all of these Admirals, and Vice Admirals wouldn't bat an eye at a 30ish Fleet Admiral (Lynette), .... all open and above board, ... Rachel could do a few each return trip (scheduled?) and spouses too, ... I just worry about if this fountain of youth from the Angel of Terra gets out there could well be problems, so the Admiralty must keep a lid on the 'new youth' Admirals, ... well that was my thoughts, Tef likely wants the strong young Fleet Admiral to rush to the rescue, and it is his story, .... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith9 months ago

It was just a few chapters ago that Buckingham had his kitchen cabinet of Admirals digging for dirt on the Lion, ... and Lynette was on this dirt-hunt as she was trying to blend into Buckingham's inner circle of Scoundrels, ... And now, Lynette is considering doing something that she'll need to hide for years, ... a prime blackmail source, ... So much more than being a bit afraid of John, ... she should have flat out rejected John's 'deluxe' offer as too much of a headache and butt pain to really consider, ... but Tef wanted it for his story, ... so Lynette acts in a very stupid manner, ... An enjoyable read, but I can still scream at some of Tef's characters, ,,, this is my 7th or 8th reread of the chapters, and it is still lots of fun, .... ;-) ttfn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES