All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 108'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another brilliant chapter the whole series is far beyond a measly five stars. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

TeflerTeflerover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 109

Hey everyone,

I've submitted chapter 109 this evening. Sorry for the wait, one of my editors was away, then I gave the patrons a few days to read the finished version just in case any typos slipped in when I was editing!

Tefler

FroggieDudeFroggieDudeover 5 years ago
Thanks Tef

Thanks for the update man, guess we can expect it to show up on here monday or tuesday

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy birthday and Merry Christmas to us!

Thanks for the update, Tef!!

And thanks again for posting here. You’ve created an addictive tale, sorry for our rude behavior when we’re jonesing for our next fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We’re almost there kids!

Wooohooooo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For the love of Terra, don't stop posting until your magnificent story is done Tefler.

You will have legions of paetrons in the future and even though many read here at lit without paying you, its a worthwhile investment of time and effort as a full time writer. The reasons being:

1) people here are more likely to contribute through ideas and artwork to enrich your officially complied and published volumes especially since they want you to keep posting and feel guilty about not paying you and want to help out.

2) marketing your writing in a digital age without spending a cent.

3) you are not a cruel person if John is any indication. Your imagination likely has unlimited potential to make you the next billionare writer with any number of sequels or new tales so please don't leave this unfinished here.

P.s. in case of untimely death like Robert Jordan please make arrangements with another writer to finish this tale. The alternative is too horrible to contemplate.

Regards,

Kirk

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I prefer the finished versions honestly.

It's not the money. Or that I'm too cheap.

I know myself......If I signed up on the patron I'd read the chapters as soon as they come out..... Unedited.....unrefined...... I prefer it to be finished....the final round of editing before it gets posted here is worth the wait.

Although, if you tell me since that's how I feel I should wait till the extended versions come out on Amazon, do that and I'll tell you to go #@%& yourself.

Everyman has his limits.

Plus, it's not like I have to sit and twiddle my thumbs while I wait for the next chapter....

I got shit to do and McGregor just tapped out! Damn!!!!

Keep up the good work tefler..... Looking forward to extended version 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

What a great build up. I can't wait to read the next chapter. It's going to be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just checked the chapter status

Just checked and literotica's review staff have not yet queued 109 for review. This means all you addicts have time to re-read 108 so that you can slide in hot to 109.

Tefler, thank you for kindly editing out some of that very rude commentary from the other day. While I enjoy reading the debate- discussion, the purely childish and deceptive actions of some do spoil it for the rest. Thankyou again for your great story.

DePaul

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great news

Thanks Tef, looking forward to your latest chapter.

The waiting sucks but as soon as you start reading the chapters it's worth it.

Great job and look forward to seeing much more of your work!

YazvanYazvanover 5 years ago
How do you check chapter status?

I honestly don't know

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@yazvan

Copy the link of the first page of a chapter and paste it in your address bar. Replace chapter number with the chapter number that is being posted , ex replace 108 by 109 and hit enter. If error pops up, chapter is not yet up for moderation , if it is up for moderation a different message appears detailing the same.

GigzurGigzurover 5 years ago
Chapter 109 Moderation

Chapter 109 is now awaiting moderation.

It should be approved in about 15 hours.

It is currently 11:15 AM CST.

FroggieDudeFroggieDudeover 5 years ago
Just in time

I'll get to read it tomorrow before the hurricane hits and wipes out my power on weds!

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
TO THOSE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO READ

while waiting for the next installment. LOOK INTO Pars001 He has several stories which are on this level

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3669699&page=submissions

Steve150177Steve150177almost 4 years ago
It may be too late now, but Jade needs some anti-gravity things to reenter an atmosphere slowly.

The pull of a planet is very powerful.

Some anti-gravity would help a lot.

The others all use them.

Why not Jade?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The Pi Sagittari is a giant yellow-white star, the blue giant is Sigma Sagittari, look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Steve150177

Well if Jade isn't going to be dropped off on the surface by the Raptor, she can use wings to slow her fall since she is a shape shifter.

desertratazdesertratazabout 3 years ago
Great Main Storyline

Great main storyline but I get distracted by the lesser story characters I’m not invested in. Thank you very much for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Everybody has favorite and less-favorite characters, but I suspect there's less consensus as to which characters are what.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

A great and fun story, but... (you just knew there was going to be a but), Lynette should never have agreed to John's offer to heal her 'his' way and make her all young and beautiful... Just like Klayton, she has been compromised (but in this case, benevolently) ... she could have excepted Rachel's aid both to heal her and to give her a deluxe upgraded/check-up... and if she wanted more later, after 10 to 20 years as the Fleet Admiral, then John could offer to restore her to youth and beauty. But the secret Lioness was a better storyline, and it enabled Charles to get some... It was just NOT what a good Admiral should've done... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I despise women with dicks... One of Tefler's favorite sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alyssa - "You're so lucky being able to get her pregnant. I wish Calara could grow my baby in her womb... we could take it in turns breeding her..."

God, reading a futa story is way better than reading this and psychic phallus >w<

But it got me thinking, does this behavior have to do with the progenitor changes in Alyssa? A hint at what is to change?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's true a good admiral probably shouldn't have, but no one is perfect and everyone has their vices. I'm not sure if anyone could turn down the prospect of being younger again with near invulnerability to ailments. Considering the situation and the stakes, she needs to get the strongest cards she can. We all know that Lynette is a very astute and cannae Admiral, but as Charles thinks, she is deeply compassionate and wants to do the right thing.

Lynette took, what I think is best decision to maximize the chances of T-Fed's (which I used to think stood for Totally F....ked .... really changes the tone of many chapters!) survival. Not 'ethical' in terms of 'bias'/'corruption' and the T-Fed can't be sure about John's continuing benevolence, it's a high risk, high reward strategy that sometimes you have to roll the dice on.

Any which way you look at it, this is a pretty intriguing chapter. I honestly have no clue how Tefler manages this level of complexity, not just between the various plots but the political and relationship dynamics as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 things I do not understand

1) Helene is living between soldiers, so how is it possible that she didn’t understand that she needed practice using guns? When someone lives a sheltered live it doesn’t mean that she is stupid?

2) Why doesn’t John practice more?

3) Why does John accept that Alyssa is so revengeful? She tortures people and that is never a good thing especially when you are punishing people because they tortured people. An eye for an eye is a dangerous path especially when people look up to you.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

And now onto the battles.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

And now, the next battle, .... look out bugs! -- and all of test driving of the new gear: shields, guns, armor and a mighty green Dragon, ... oh boy! '-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"It says: 'The sweetest girl I know'."

ranec1

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

... and the sub-plots, Charles and Lynette, Tom Walker, Fat Tony with Kelli and Perl, are all pretty compelling to read, ... what will they do next, ... and John's crew is getting super good at quickie upgrades while on the run, ... is that going to be the new normal for them? ... and just how good will a huge Green Dragon be against a bunch of Bugs with ray-guns? ... And there is Faye, super sweet, super helpful, and super-duper, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith4 months ago

I do not recall any discussion about Alyssa and Athena now having different ears, ... or did Athena's ears just follow suit? Alyssa wanted to look more like her man, John, with ears like his, like the Maliri, and like all the other Progenitors, .... just like the old Kyth'feran's, the race prior to the Progenitors, ....

-- So, is Alyssa looking like a Progenitor or a Kyth'feran, .... which had females, ... things that make you go "hummm" ... ;-) ttfn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6812 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES