All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 110'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great chapter

While the battle scenes are exciting and have a lot of action, it's chapters like this I really like. The story just flows and for me easier to read since I don't need to make mental pictures of a battle scene.

Thank you Tefler for remembering Jehanna. She's a lovely character and bringing in her parents was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another 5 Star

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 5 years ago
First!!!!

Gotta love T-Fed's reaction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah!!!! First Comment Wooooooo!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! lol

fromindiafromindiaover 5 years ago
Good read...

Again a good read. From story, it seemed like the sequence should be TSM 109.5 not 110 as it really was the extension of previous story with a lot of briefing. I think we are rapidly converging towards the ultimate battle or atleast confrontation. Thank Tefler again for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Impressive Piece.

Thanks Tef. It is amazing to follow your story.

Fred78Fred78over 5 years ago
Superb as always

One of the best. All of this is needed to "feel" like you are in the story and are some of the best bits.

litreader9696litreader9696over 5 years ago
Rambo would have loved a...

PULSED TACHYON LANCE REAPER CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The moment you had Dana exclaim "Pulsed Tachyon Lances!" I immediately thought of her earlier comments about upgrading the Reaper Cannons. I have no idea what your idea is for the reaper cannons, Tefler, but maybe you could work my idea into yours, if they're compatible? Or, maybe you were thinking along the lines of a Nova Lance Reaper Cannon?

I can't wait for the next chapter. I feel like I'm watching Pacific Rim, and the Marshall is yelling into the microphone to "reset the clock".

As to the issue of a solution to the Kirrix and the shroud, I kind of want to see the Invictus pushing them back into their own territory, and the Kirrix's fear of the big bad progenitors coming to get them added to that, capped by Alyssa telling them that if they leave Kirrix space again, she will fulfill her promise to destroy their homeworld. On top of that, telling them that they are only allowed to lay eggs in their own kind, maybe suggest using aging Kirrix, those that would die soon anyway. If they could only propagate using their own kind, which they seem to hold as sacred/sentient, because they're psychic, would be a true punishment for their actions, while not going genocidal/xenocidal.

Tefler, your repeated scenes with Mason are becoming unsettling. A man with no regard for his own survival can do just about anything, and I don't like Lynette and Jehanna being alone like that on Olympus.

Now, if your intention is not to kill, but to maybe have either or both of them be attacked while wearing their shields, but Lynette's holo-projector nanites get blown away, revealing her makeover...it has possibilities.

Don't ever stop writing.

Waiting helplessly for Ch. 111!

litreader

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First

First - whitewhalehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fury and Family

I am impressed as always by this Tefler. I remember reading the first chapter and thinking that it was slightly above average smut. Boy was I wrong.

I get chills reading this. John and the girls discussing the genocide of the Kirrix. Not as an idle fantasy of "we'll get those bastards" but as a legitimate possibility. They could roll up in Kirrix space and annihilate anything they come across. At this point, I doubt the Invictus so much as drops shields. John really is coming into his own as a progenitor. He is an armada unto himself now. Power incarnate. And he's still at what? Half power, max, considering his guide being stubborn? He is Death walking to those who piss him off, and there for a minute I expected to see the Kirrix Hive Mind see that up close and personal.

And then it all turns around and they're chatting and lovingly caring for one another and we're expecting the Shroud to get ripped to bits (still rooting for that btw. Fine with the Kirrix getting annihilated, they deserve it, but I'm curious how powerful the Shroud is) and they're dealing with Tashana and it's just a mess of emotions. John is a new breed of Progenitor, and woe to any who oppose him or his Wards, because he will really fuck their shit up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank You

Thank you Tefler for consistantly remembering us here even though you are quite successful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Umm...

Tefler, you end chapters fantastic. It almost made up for the first few pages (I skimmed page 2,3). Although you are unique, and there could be a certain reason for John and co. saying and doing the same thing over and over again, it has become tedious. Please consider evolving them, they feel very plastic. People, even those who have been traumatized, have more emotional range and responses.

The first half of the chapter was emotionally bizarre. The latter half fantastic.

Regards,

Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Superb as always, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding series

You have and continue to create this fantastic story. Please continue. Keep it coming.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this story

I am loving this story. Best story in Literotica. Tefler is a genius! A great blend of action, adventure, sex and love. I would recommend this series to everyone.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
Damn

What an awesome chapter to start tying all these sub plots together. Now to wait for 111, and for e-book 4. Thanks Tefler for your great work and you patience with us.

FrikaFrikaover 5 years ago
Bravo Mistro . Bravo

Another chapter of TSM unveiled again. Makes me wonder how you continue to push the chapters out so effortlessly. I cranked out a submission for A Sunburnt Country in 14 hours yesterday but it pales in comparison to a TSM chapter. I pushed myself with work commitments to even get 2 short stories for A Sunburnt Country Story event .

Your mind works on several levels in your story each chapter, the small details revealing sneak peeks of possible story twists in further chapters. Well done sir , take a bow....

MarconMarconover 5 years ago
Really

I am so mad # sniff sniff there are no more pages to read .... Keep it up great stuff man i so look forward to your writing

Finbar9800Finbar9800over 5 years ago

At this point there is only one thing that I could possibly do to express how I feel about this story and so I shall do it now

* stands up*

*starts clapping*

This story is so good that I have decided to give you a standing ovation (though it’s probably not as impressive with one person than it is with a crowd) congratulations

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 5 years ago
I would have loved

To see the Captains and Bridge Crew as they saw the level of devastation against the Kirrix by the Invictus and crew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Series

You've got a damn good series here, especially for Literotica let alone elsewhere, but one thing keeps bugging me. Why are we 110 chapters in and John is still being an emo wuss with the same problems plaguing him that have been with him practically since chapter 1? How many times do we have to hear a repeat of the exact same worries and the same exact counter arguments to sooth him while he smiles for them cheering him up? It's getting old and repetitive in that regard, he should be past this by now as he's got enough on his plate to worry about without constantly doubting himself over and over and over.

Anyways enjoyed the chapter minus that aspect, and excited to see Dana's new tech as always, sounds like she's got lots of interesting goodies coming up soon! I also enjoy the battle recaps and seeing everyone's reactions, and you made good progress with several members like Helene and Tashana, plus I enjoyed the added bonding with Alyssa over what she went through. Thanks for the chapter, as I said damn good story, just could go with less of the emo crap John keeps bringing and have him mature, otherwise they'll never stand a chance against their enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I thought of this before but didn’t say anything; is space debris not an issue in this story? There’s been many large scale space battles with lots of destruction so there’s going to be debris fields choking up the space lanes around the planet or base the battle happened. It should take some time and careful piloting to travel around or through it to reach the planets or bases. So I can only guess it’s not a problem in the story. But laying a trap inside a debris field is an existing tactic to consider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun chapter

New tech. Laughter, reflection, evaluation, new POV. Just lots of fun. Worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finbar +1

A crowd of two! This really is an exceptionally good read.

To the Anon who referred to the "emo crap", if you were surrounded only by people that you had influenced and manipulated you would, if you were a decent person of high moral standards, also continue to question your motives and actions. I'm certain that John's situation and mental state will be resolved as this excellent story continues to unfold. Patience Grasshopper :-)

SkarredmindSkarredmindover 5 years ago
Next chapter?

I love the story! I am asking to manage expectations, this is absolutely not a complaint (since I can always pony up some cash on patreon and those good folks definitely deserve the chapters faster!). So please don't take this the wrong way.

When should we expect the next chapter? Are we going to a schedule where we're about 2 chapters behind the folks on patreon?

LOL I need something to read on vacation next week. Maybe its time for me to stop being a freeloader!

Thanks!

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 5 years ago
It’s alive... ALIVE!!!!

So, for many chapters there’s been an ongoing commentary about the robots under Faye gaining sentience. In this chapter I got caught up in this part:

Thick green blood oozed from the cadavers to drip onto the floor and a cluster of cleaning bots raced around to mop up the mess. One of them scrubbed frantically at a big globule of viscous goup, looking irritated as it worked to restore the hangar deck to its pristine state. Faye smiled fondly at the manic robot, brushing her fingers across its curved head. It froze for a moment, almost as if it was enjoying that brief contact, then continued its work at a sedate pace, efficiently mopping up the ooze.

I don’t know why, but I was suddenly reminded of the movie WALL-E and the cleaning robot that kept getting frustrated with all the dirt and grime WALL-E left behind. Seriously, go google the scene and come back and reread the part again!

Thanks Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

As always you've written a wonderful story transporting us into your futuristic world. This time though you out did yourself and like John I hate to see the girls in pain this made the story more real and brought a depth to it that I'd not realized wasn't there before.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I know that they are not central to the story but I'd like to know how Tony, Kellie and Perl got on, did Perls arm get regenerated?

NEEDS to be lots of extra stars for this story five are nowhere near enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: debris

Given the technology available in the story, debris does not seem to be much of a maneuvering hazard or sensor blocker in most cases, which undermines an ambush strategy.

The weaponry in this story is generally much more dangerous than kinetic impact with random debris. Even the kinetic projectiles are seriously dense, thus much greater mv**2, compared to random shred and debris, so any warship would have sufficient armor or shielding to shrug off all but the densest debris, and the sensors are sufficient to give room to dodge (or destroy) those pieces.

Since the debris doesn't represent a significant hazard to navigation, there is no need to slow down or carefully maneuver.

An ambusher depends on an opportunity for cover, circumstances that distract the enemy, and circumstances that constrain the enemy's movement options.

In this setting, debris doesn't help constrain the enemy's movement, isn't very distracting (especially since ships don't have to carefully maneuver to avoid it), and is not good cover against the sensor capabilities described.

In this story, debris would sometimes be slightly useful as a means of hiding, especially if the ship is small enough. It's extremely difficult to hide in space, since multi-spectral sensors will both see your outline against the background universal emissions, and also your thermal emissions. In a debris field, you have a better chance of being overlooked as an *expected* unimportant random mass, as opposed to whatever the opponent is looking for. It's still very challenging, since your hull temperature must be the same as the expected debris temperature, and even recent debris will be much colder than a functional ship with any crew or life support active.

But generally, debris field ambushes would be dangerous in this setting: you cannot begin maneuvering until you spring the ambush, and this makes you a literally "sitting" target. The opponent will have a much better chance of hitting you than if you were at a high base velocity, with active maneuvering to make their firing solutions less certain.

There are certainly a few special cases (especially ones involving being over the horizon behind a moon or large asteroid, or mixed in with expected "safe" traffic), and there might be cases where playing dead is a good tactic, but I would not expect it to be a common strategy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Progress

Hey Tefler, thank you for this chapter, and all of the other chapters that have brought us to this point. May I be impertinent to enquire about the status of book 4 in this series please? I intend to own the whole saga.

Once again, thank you for the story, the world, the characters within, and above all, your incredible devotion to creating such an awesome space opera.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Judging...

... And it's a 5 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Final makeover of sidearm?

With possibility of being useful against thralls and psychic shielding these will be the ultimate "back-up" weapons. Even within null zones or areas affected by the Shroud.

Dana has me soooo excited. :-) Can't wait to see them field tested.

BSP is in for a surprise or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story

Excelent again.Thank you 5/5 ....and 5 stars are not enough.Everything in this story is beautiful, i hope that next chapter comes really soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

very good story

TarlosoTarlosoover 5 years ago
Good, but

Firstly, thks for the chapter and I am eagerly waiting for the next. Was a little disappointed that there was a bit to much recap of the last chapter to start. Nice to see the distress of not being able to save everyone , and some movement in the stories of previous charactes..but also I missed furthering of the big Tony/strange object storyline. All in all, enjoyable but frustrating. I'll just have to wait for the next chapter for the answers I seek

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A double for Big Tony?

I see a few readers comments / campaign for Tony getting his **** wet. Smiling while I wait to see the results (times two?). I dare anyone to hide the tears of joy/ sorrow. :-)

On another issue. I think the crew needs a faster ship. Yes I know I am not being reasonable as they already are impossibly quick. Just a thought.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 5 years ago
Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like forever since your last chapter and I was expecting 20 or more pages...

Yes, your prolificness has spoiled me... I tried waiting as long as possible before reading...

As always, anxiously awaiting your next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yay

Im so very glad you havent burned out on writting this story thank you for another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Merci

Again another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Caught up...

Well, looks like I'm caught up with the rest of you folks finally... guess it's time for me to take another 6 months or a year off and come back, so I'll have some new chapters to binge again.. lol

And again, since you might still be working on the coming chapters... better proofreading, seriously. Just one example, do the math in the elevator scene and see if you can spot it. Still a great read, but that sort of stuff is distracting.

-T-

TeflerTeflerover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: elevator scene

Olympus uses the same deck level numbering convention used in the Invictus. 1 at the upper level of the shipyard, with the numbers increasing as you drop down through the levels.

Deck 6 -> Her quarters

Deck 7 -> Lt accidentally hits this button

|

|

Deck 20 -> Jehanna enters the lift here.

So the starstruck lieutenant hit the button for deck 7, making her wait a bit longer before the elevator arrived at deck 6 where her quarters are located.

Unless you're referring to something else?

Tefler

Redsled07Redsled07over 5 years ago
Action!

I don’t know about your other fans, of which I count myself one, but I like action!

There are times that you want us to connect with John and girls as the “Good Guys”, we’ve gotten that concept! I am ‘Jaded’ with the Jade tentacles orgies, the first few times they were erotic but now it feels like filler material! I know that he passes strength to each of the girls through these episodes but let us have implied trysts instead of detailed ones! Please break more of John’s mental barriers down so that we can get ready for more throw downs!

ms904191ms904191over 5 years ago

Any update on the next ch tefler ????

FroggieDudeFroggieDudeover 5 years ago
Dude...

113 isnt on the patreon yet. We'll get the next chapter around the time they get the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yer income on Patreon has stagnated. It's time to stop giving the story away for free. These assholes can't kick in $1 per story, at the least? Che palle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

I have been reading literotica for years and years and rarely do I come across a series so additive as this. It took me over a month or so to get through all the chapters. I truly look forward to the next. Excellent read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: anon

The final edited Version of Ch. 112 was posted on Nov. 12.

If you combine the tiers on the Patreon website Tefler has 2530 patrons with an income of $5046 at the moment (Nov. 16, 15:00 UTC).

The numbers on the left side are wrong !

Maybe Patreon scews him over ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The orphans on Karron

Way back when Alisa said she would set up help for all the orphans on Karon. Surely she must be worried about them and any survivors if any still are alive there. Going to help would also be a way to help Tony and his sick girls? I would thank you for such a good story and finding it difficult to read anything on Lit that comes anywhere near.

Thanks Tefler.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
If you want to bitch . . . , own it.

I would gladly pay per chapter and most likely will when I can get the gorilla off my back, got rid of the credit cards. I do get the e books when they come out, Thanks Tefler for those by the way, got an Amazon gift card, but I will never demand that Tefler stop doing what he does since many folks still lead others to the patreon site through word of mouth from this site. But back to the point, don't be a bully anonymously, that is prigish. Be a man or woman and own up to your own words. But then again it is easy to be Billy badass when no one knows who you are. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maliri Tech.

I have made a few comments in the past such as that people would start having withdraws and you said that you would not want that to happen and about selling your older tech. and that you are among a very few writers that have the Gift to change the world with just your words and have done so with style!

I was hoping that I would have won the Mega for the 1.6 Billion, because I would have found you and talked you into bringing your story to the world I would have put up half my winnings to make you bigger then Star Wars and Star Trek !!

I still think you are destine for greatness with or without me !.

Thanks for your sweat and hard work to give us this ray of hope !

Thanks Wiserman4u

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Any update on the next ch tefler ?????

FroggieDudeFroggieDudeover 5 years ago
soon™

113 just went up for the patreon today. With any luck we should be seeing 111 in the next few days or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MINE

no mention of what is happening in the mine, hopefully it is in the next chapter and they are rescued and an arm is repaired or replaced

ms904191ms904191over 5 years ago

Still no update tefler ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any chance on this week

please post soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapters

It would make a lot of sense and possibly reduce angst and discontent to come out and say something like "Regardless of how far the patreon gets ahead of the series here, you get 1 chapter per month around the first of the month. If you want more or faster, check out patreon."

Not complaining about anything, just a thought that may make life simpler.

FatherSinFatherSinover 5 years ago
You pay with kindness

Stop stinking up these comments with worries about the difference between Patreon and Literotica.

Most of the gap of chapters is because Literotica needs to be low maintenance if the fun shared here is worth it. That means you wait for a final edit. In the current case where things are winding down towards a finale, there is extra caution because in some cases Tefler might reconsider details in Chapter 111 for example so that something can happen in Chapter 125.

Literotica is a pain to change a chapter.

You might eventually stop getting new chapters until they are all completely done, as in finished at Chapter 155 or so, AND another dozen ebooks are also completed and on Amazon. I don't think it's likely but it might make sense. You will see the whole story here as far as I know but when is going to be very fluid.

Number one killer of priority on Literotica is the attitudes in too many of the comments. Enjoy the story - and let Tefler know you appreciate it. Peace!

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
From what

I have seen, FatherSin is correct about things being fluid both here and Patron. With family matters and the holidays it has influenced the posting's on both sites. Tefler will post a chapter that hasn't been completely edited to give his patrons time to read and post comments and suggestion's and he always post a completely edited chapter once the edit's are done. Patron's are only charged once so please no one call foul. From reading other authors comments about how hard it is to change things here on Lit after a story is published he is also correct about that. I became a patron in August and it has let me understand a bit better how real life effects Tefler's work,also I have never regretted becoming a patron. So far, the most I have paid is 2 dollar's in a month and when you compare 2 dollar's to what people spend on drinks or coffee in a month it's not a lot of money, so consider becoming a patron because it will give you the answers to a point that you are asking about.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

I started reading this story 5 days ago, once i got started I could not stop. Now i am at the end of what is written and cant wait for the next chapter.... every chapter has so many twists and turns. It keeps us on our toes..... when Alyssa confronted the Krixxix it is too bad she did not tell them that she protects the Trankaran and the Ashathan and Terran Federations and the only way they can expect to live to see that their total inhalation would not happen would be to release all prisoners on the planets they invaded and leave never to return again. That would have really made the fight easier, if she could beat them at their own game why not push the fact that they feared her. cant wait to read the upcoming chapters....

BigDog167BigDog167over 5 years ago
Not helping.

Everyone just needs to chill. Folks like me that have to wait until chapters are posted to Lit, he will post when he can and until he does there are a lot of other great free stories here and at other free sites.

To those making comments about people should join Patreon (sp) many of us can not for one reason or another and the snide comments about him maybe stop posting here are not helping build his fan base.

I have been reading stories on Lit for a long time and in the past have posted my own stories at other sites that protect the stories better. I can say that neither group is helping things and could cause him to stop writing.

Group 1) Sometimes life gets in the way as does burn out at times. Find other writers to fill in the gaps when he is not posting. There are many out there that are just as good and a few even better.

Group 2) Knock it off and realize not everyone can afford an extra dollar or two a month because of health, family, or other issues. You can drive fans away by pushing it and that includes some that could pay if they choose to. If I have to choose between my meds and giving somebody else money, guess which I will choose.

We all want to read the next chapter, and the next, and the next but if the debating and whining keep up he may get tired of it and say screw it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for the great read.

Given the complexity of the story and the detail of the numerous relationships, I am amazed at the pace of your writing. I always look forward to each chapter and am very grateful that you allow us to enjoy it here for free. Thank you again and please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for the fantastic read Tefler

I have read this masterpiece of an epic a few times through. I love your style and your pacing is fantastic. I have been out of work since I found this story a month ago, so have been restricted to the free sites where you have been kind enough to post. I have been on lit as a reader for a few years now but this is my first time posting a comment on any story. I have decided to break my silence to say how much I appreciate you allowing the cash strapped people like me to enjoy your fantastic universe.

Eagerly awaiting the next, sure to be fantastic chapter,

X

hpinghpingover 5 years ago
Re: Anonymous reply to FatherSin and MikeCFL

You, sir/madam, are a disgust in this discussion. You give no evidence who you are, you insult one of Tefler's editors and claiming to be Tefler's official spokesperson is very dubious to say the least.

Hiding behind Anonymous is just an act of cowardice and possible only a troll worthy. I normally do not feed trolls, but this is a low below all lows I have seen on the Internet.

Tefler cranks out great chapters in a very great story, and while waiting for a new chapter is a pain in my arse as I want them to appear here as soon as possible, I have just had an update for a story of HardDaysKnight which took nearly eleven months in the writing and editing. In the comment section there was never a discourteous comment which was attempted to force the writer, his editor(s) to release a sub-standard chapter. I hope that the next chapter will be out soon here, but I hear on the Patreon- and Discord-site positive feedback over the chapters, so my expectations are high.

I do thank Tefler for his story, but I am unable to support him on Patreon, but I have his e-books and the hard-covers, because there is nothing better that to sit back with a good book and a good beverage in reach and loose myself in a great story.

I hope your behavior here is not an example of how you interact in other fora and/or the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
while we wait

Hey guys, it's that time when we all start jonesing for another chapter from the great Tefler. I have been keeping my addiction at bay by reading snekguy. Another great author on this site doing high quality sci-fi.

Anywho, please Tefler, we want MOAR

jkjkjk

bourbononicebourbononiceover 5 years ago
cool your jets please

Thank you Tef for sharing your talent and imagination.

Maybe all the inpatient readers that hide behind anon should try to write a story themselves, then try to expand it chapter by chapter until you have a book length feature hoping that it is accepted as something to keep fans reading.

Look at all the authors that score a 3 or less but have the courage to keep submitting stories as they work to improve their skills.

Anyone who thinks writing is easy has their head up their butt.

Paul (Bourbononice)

hpinghpingover 5 years ago
e-book 4

According to the Discord page regarding recommended readings this book should be available on coming December 1, but it is not yet announced on Patreon, so it may be just hopeful whishing.

I hope it is true and be preceded by the release of chapter 111...

TeflerTeflerover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 111 has been submitted

I submitted the next chapter for moderation, so hopefully that'll be up on the site in the next couple of days!

Tefler

FroggieDudeFroggieDudeover 5 years ago
Yay!

Thanks for the update Tef, can't wait! Just a few more days...between 111 here and the next chapter of my other fav author dropping on the 1st, I've got plenty of reading material to look forward to!

TeflerTeflerover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: anon

I'm not sure who you've been talking to, because it definitely wasn't me.

When I go onto the discord server to chat with patrons, I'm too busy answering questions about the story to be lamenting what happens on literotica. If I really objected to people reading the story for free, I'd simply stop posting it here.

Would I like everyone to be a patron and pay me for each chapter? Sure... I mean, each chapter takes me roughly 50-60 hours to complete, so someone paying $1 for that amount of effort seems reasonable. However, I appreciate that some people are on a tight budget, so I certainly don't expect everyone to sign up to Patreon.

I have always intended to see the story posted in its entirety here on literotica, which I have stated over and over again. There are going to be delays from time to time and people getting the story for free will have to wait compared to those who pay to be able to read it earlier on Patreon.

I find it hard to understand when people whine about Patreon, when I'm still giving the story out for free. The patrons have enabled me to write full time and invest considerably more effort into my writing and the story, improving the overall quality (imho). I suppose the angst when there are delays is flattering in a way, as it's usually because people are so eager to find out what happens next!

Anyway, chapter 111 has been submitted for moderation, so it should be up on the site soon.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks Teller!

Outstanding story! Keep it up.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another broke guy

Tefler, I am one of the many guys reading and riding the free train.

I can't thank you enough for your posting here. Like you said please take all the crying for more as a sign of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks!

I hope literotica hurries up with the posting.

On the rest, please ignore those complainers. If i have to wait 1 year for a new chapter i will wait 1 year. If and when i can afford the $1 or more patron price i will pay it to read them in less time. For now I am simply happy they get posted here.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ch 111

Awaiting moderator’s approval

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 111

It's up. Let the journey begin. Thanks Tef.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Very Introspective Chapter.....

..... in so many ways for so many. Cannot believe have just finished the 110th chapter and I am still totally hooked — actually more so. Totally amazing. 🚀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it but..

There is sooooo much hugging, effusive emotion, and use of the word “cerulean.”

Also, given John’s inhuman quantities of jizz, why can’t he give Jade a break and give the girls a hose down (followed by a feast). No more degrading than slurping it out of another lioness’s ass. ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Error?

I love this story, and its everything i could want in a great story. With that said i spotted an error. John was in his walk in on deck two, he traveled down to deck 2 to visit the lagoon on deck 3. Not a complaint just wanted to point it out to you.

Alone at last, John entered the walk-in-wardrobe and threw on some comfortable joggers and a t-shirt. After fighting a battle in a tight-fitting bodysuit and Paragon armour, it felt nice to relax in some baggy clothing. 

Descending in the grav-tube to Deck Two, he found himself wondering how Helene was dealing with seeing them in action. He grimaced as he imagined a worse-case scenario; the aquatic girl horror-struck and terrified by the slaughter she'd witnessed, and wanting nothing more to do with any of them. Fortunately, Faye's description of Helene's recent behaviour seemed to indicate quiet introspection, rather than that kind of extreme reaction.

Taking a deep breath outside the door to the Lagoon, he pressed the button and entered the tropical paradise, the sound of splashing and girlish laughter echoing around the room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Something is missing that John should have said here.

That's right," he agreed, his lips lovingly brushing her skin. "I love you... and so does Calara, and so do the rest of the girls. We'd stop at nothing to protect you if you were in danger."

Alyssa arched her back, a soft sigh escaping her flushed lips. "We're all so lucky to have each other..."

BREAK

WHAT JOHN SHOULD HAVE SAID HERE:

Lucky? It has nothing to do with luck. After all I left you in charge of recruitment.

WHAT JOHN SHOULD HAVE SAID HERE - END.

MAYBE ALYSSA SHOULD THEN ANSWER:

Alyssa chuckled. " You better not forget that when I have another recruit." Alyssa looked at him fondly. "You always know what to say to cheer me up."

MAYBE ALYSSA SHOULD THEN ANSWER - END.

BREAK

He blew on her tummy and she giggled when he found a ticklish spot. John propped himself up on an elbow to smile at her. "Feel better?"

My comment:

I love your story. Your characters stay true to themselves and your story is so logical and you follow the laws that you made up.

It just felt like it would have been a great chance to add this here. A recognition of Alyssa. A pebtalk.

If you read this and have time, and if you agree your characters would have said this or something similar, please feel free to add it in.

Thanks for your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree that Error? from 05/07/20 has a point

While your story is AMAZING, I find myself needed to reread, and sometimes self correct errors like 5/7/20 mentioned, or just trying to figure out who is supposed to be speaking, I need to go back a see what line I glanced over in pretty much each and every chapter at some point. I forgive your using British spelling since you ARE writing this in English. I also forgive all that sashaying ( even the Mech for gosh darn ), but I really have to stretch my forgiveness by trusting that it is the Aliens watching a lot of Terran entertainment allowing them to quote, and misquote the way they do. You are doing fantastic, an the small criticisms are just a bit of envy and wishes for complete perfection with this incredible storyline. Please continue, this TSM story is Sooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soooooo...An army of dragons

Isn't even on the table because he needs to protect the people he can mind wipe with some jizz?....

I pray this beta male bullshit gets resolved with his progenitor problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Duplicate scene

"Dana's face lifted into a smile of profound relief. "So they really did deserve it? I wasn't sure if you were just telling me that to make me feel better.""

We did this scene before, a couple chapters back. Dana said almost the exact same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dana hadn't quite let go of the previous trauma. In various forms of PTSD, it's very common for the sufferer to have trouble believing that people aren't lying to them "for their own good".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Beta male bullshit" tells me more about the commenter than the story. An apex predator doesn't have to worry about being misunderstood as weak, whereas a weak person needs to be perceived as strong.

John is strong enough that he's got the leeway to care about arbitrary self-chosen points of honor. And, for an immortal, regret is forever. It's worth spending a lot of effort to avoid the risk of being stuck living with neverending regret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RE: Anonymous's "I agree that Error? from 5/07/20 has a point"

Tashana and Irilith, like many Maliri, have had an addiction to Terran entertainment programs for a very long time. This has been mentioned several times in the story.

... if you were talking about OTHER aliens quoting Terran entertainment, perhaps I missed it.

And really, any pilot of a giant mech that doesn't occasionally abuse minds by sashaying with it just doesn't know how to have fun! It sure beats drawing dongs in the sky with a fighter, at least in my opinion ;)

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 3 years ago

Q: how fast do the girls absorb John's loads?,.. It has been written that a full load from our hero is about 4 pints, so when he loads up 8 girls prior to a battle, as with the Kirrix, that would be about a half pint per girl,.. so how long does a pre-loaded crew-woman stay connected ton John?,.. Tef has been careful not to be too specific,.. but has implied that the 'advanced' girls, Dana, Calara, etc., absorb a full load in a few hours,.. that would seem to be greater than 2 hours but less than 4 hours,.. and Lynette's tummy wore down between breakfast and noon. Let's be optimistic an round it up to 4 hours for 4 pints to be absorbed,.. and for 8 girls splitting one full load, that's one half pint a piece, 30 minutes, or a very short battle,.. maybe John allows them to absorb very slowly in a combat situation,.. say one quarter speed,.. giving them a couple hours of protection and connection. That might work out okay! Psychic cum is a precious healing and strengthening elixir,.. that can grant new youth and beauty to a woman,.. very much an in demand product!,.. as long as it lasts,.. ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm having trouble understanding some of John's decisions. He knows there will be risky battles in the near future. Then why doesn't he want to train Jade's sisters to be fighters? And why is he giving them attention now? If John doesn't want to expand his army, isn't it much more important to give the fighting girls as much cum as possible and train with them as often as possible? Because he can only be a gentleman to some women when he turns the other girls into killing machines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John has said many times why he doesnt want to turn the nymphs (or other girls) into fighters. Why is he spending time with them now? Because he is trying to break their limitations and set them free. Well I assume its not going to work and they will refuse to leave, but them having the choice is a good thing.

turning them into killing machines? I don't understand that at all. Calara and Dana both have expressed remorse at killing enemies. Even John, the veteran marine, has shown some. Statements like they are feeling sorry for their opponents, and wishing they could have solved it without killing.

with Alyssa, dana, rachel, and Jade he wasn't aware of what he was doing. Since he found out, he has made great efforts to change things.

Just my opinion.

Raven

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

They say “Their are no atheists on a landing craft” well I think it could be said “Their are no non combatants on Invictus”.

They get boarded and into fights all the time. The progenitor wars will start sooner or later and hard shields and the like won’t mean anything. So any girls on Invictus not trained in warfare will still end up having soldiering thrust upon them and they will be untrained.

Telling a thrall “don’t shoot me because I’m just one of the cats they fuck” won’t cut it for self protection.

Also torture crap with Tashana… yeah read a couple of words per paragraph at most for that bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

* From the very first page, the 'soldier' John is moaning again. His actions doesn't really agree with pacifism and petrifying regrets. It's pretty annoying. Take a word from Yoda, "Do or not do." rather than do and cry about it for the rest of your life. * I thought that at least Jade's heart would remain solely Johns, but sadly I knew Tefler would have none of that. * None of the bright crew seemed to realize that the "Shroud" may be dampening their powers too? * I absolutely agree that a warship is a place for warriors. Just by being on the Invictus, they are endangered. If he wants them and doesn't want them to be warriors, he should be rushing them to Eladraele at the quickest. That is the kind of foolishness that I would expect from John. In a time of war, you prepare for battle and battle. Roses and rainbows can be saved until after they know that the galaxy won't go to asteroids in John's final battle. John is obviously not very smart, but some of his crew is. They should advise him better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this was the worst chapter I read. I can understand why John doesn't want to train Helene or the other nymphs, then the best course of action would be to leave them under Eldraele's care (After freeing the nymphs of course) Keeping them on a battle ship when there's usually 2 people (Faye & Calara) doesn't make sense.

Another part which wasn't great was asking why the gravity well had an effect on the kirrix guardian, like ffs they are protected by shields, nothing even similar to dampening fields (even then, the fields cannot act on forces outside too) This fortunately was the worst question asked.

One thing which was good, was John giving a 'firm' chastising to Alyssa for letting her anger take over her. Sure, it helped with the Queen, But both are different.

What's it with John? I don't see the Terran soldiers or commanders moaning when they destroy a battleship. I can understand the reason for guilt/regret, but this is just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

am so glad they didn't reenact that to Tashana.

that sounds like a horrible idea.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

*** Spoiler Alert*** John will shortly need a larger crew, so the nymphs will step up, ... I will say no more, ... ;-) TTFN

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiverover 1 year ago

Mmmm, good read but not as great as the first 95 chapters. Having slept on the last two chapters, it almost feels to me as if an entirely different person has written them? Perhaps just my own imagination? Still, it remains an excellent and captivating piece of art. Well done.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

A bit more sided but we're seeing a more enlightened approach to the girls.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Story's author, story idea, written version of story idea, .... I and a few thousand others are hooked on this erotic Space Opera, ... Tef is doing something right, ... get used to it, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"You're like four Lionesses rolled into one."

ranec1

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

.... the first time that I read the comparison of four fictious crewwomen to the one purple pixie, I was just certain that Faye was being under sold by quite a bit, ... then later I realized the four (4) were the Nymphs stepping up when they were needed, ... and that sneaky Tef was paving the way for some changes, .... changes that I would not like one bit, ... just like I didn't like the rape reenactment for the traumatized Maliri girl, surely Rachel would've known better than that, ... oh well, Tef is a good enough writer that I am responding to his characters as if they were real flesh on blood types, so, that's something of a good thing, right? ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Taking and sharing new "discovered" tech advances with allies. Developing a psychic communication device will improve refit capacity.

They not ready, not even close to being ready to face Larn. Yet still they eager to do it. 🦁 better know what he doing.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader7 months ago

john really needs a heavy does of objectivity.. he waaay too caught up on how he feels, how the girls feels.. etc.. that he completely misses them being okay.. he wants to protect them, yet he forgets how he taught them to protect themselves.. and each other, not to mention him too.. his feelings controlling him are really an annoyance that make his so called dominance laughfully pitiful.. but I have to remind myself that he too is a broken little bird, despite the powers.. an abandoned son, a lost war veterine.. etc.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith4 months ago

Hey 1 curious reader, any problems or inconsistences with John or the others come down squarely pn the shoulders of our incredible, amateur author, Tefler. He does tend write his creations in a way that helps his story develop, so yeah, it has on many occasions made very little sense, .... great story though, .... and there are a number of everyday things that I scream at the pages over,.... like having follow along luggage, but not a follow along <edical/crash cart for Rachel, or some follow along ammo / weapons carts for our heroes when they deploy, forget about overheated weapons, just pick up a fresh rifle and keep on blazing away, ... maybe carts with tough armor and strong shields so they could duck behind it / them to reload or take care of an injury, ... like that, .... all well within a hotshot engineer like Dana, who has the ability to readily produce such carts for the crew, or even to purchase them from an arms dealer, (Dana would then upgrade them) ... and I would love it if they had their own hover vehicles to ride over the bad=guys with, ... cars, tanks, or even hoverbikes, ... whatever, .... I think our Tef needs an editor and an assistant to help him do a better job and help to keep his fans happy, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES