The Hive's New Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
First-person POV story with aliens, eggs and more (Part 2)
1k words
4.59
14.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story warnings: Aliens, oviposition, belly expansion, egg laying - if you're not cool with these, I wouldnt recommend continuing further!

This is part two of a two-part story.

Part 1 here: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-hives-new-queen-ch-01

***********************************************

I have no concept of how many hours have passed, my mind overwhelmed from the constant pounding of alien cock inside me. Every single member of the Hive has now had their turn with my body, all jostling for position in my stretched holes as they unleash load after load of thick white cum into my full womb and down my thirsty throat.

Some have started cumming on me as well, coating my writhing body in a viscous sheen, light reflecting off my drenched skin as my limbs clench and convulse in their fleshy prison. With a drawn-out thrust, the Alpha xenomorph pushes my ravaged pussy open again, impaling me on his huge member as a smaller one dumps its final load down my throat, leaving his twitching cock lodged deep inside. Grabbing my bulging waist firmly, the Alpha's girth stretches me wide one final time, displacing the litres of cum in my pussy - with nowhere to go, some pushes further into me, some leaks out around his cock. He growls and throws his head back as he takes what's his, claiming my wet, horny slit once more before growling at the others to abstain from using my holes further. The others crowd around and fondle my glistening skin, respectfully watching their leader perform the last ritual of the breeding process.

I let out a long, needy groan as the Alpha buries himself to the hilt within me and begins slow, drawn-out thrusts which gradually increase in pace. He places a small facehugger on my thigh, which crawls up to my clit, unfurling a sucker from its underbelly. It teases my engorged clit in circles, making me thrust desperately at it, trying to get it to latch on. It finally obliges my frantic desire, forming a tight seal on my sensitive nub and sucking hard as the Alpha jackhammers my stretched, dripping pussy, his balls slapping hard against my curvy, glistening ass.

From the tip of his alien cock bursts a new kind of cum - thick and slightly tinged with pink. It mixes with the white xenomorph cum already filling my aching womb and completes the chemical reaction needed to fully fertilise the dark, glossy eggs deep within me. I moan and moan, my now-empty mouth letting forth a stream of drool which travels down my neck and over my large bouncing tits. The Alpha growls, his teeth part, and he lets forth an ecstatic shriek which echoes around the fleshy cave. My eyes roll back and I convulse uncontrollably with the final, most intense set of orgasms of the night, screaming in pleasure before blacking out in pure bliss.

Content with their work, the Hive growls and clicks in adoration and triumph as the Alpha drags his huge drained cock out of me, his balls twitching. His clawed hand pulls the sucker facehugger reluctantly off my clit and discards it on the ground, watching it flop in exhaustion on the floor of the cave. For the finishing touch, the Alpha's large, clawed hands grip the sides of my waist gently so to not disturb the eggs, others crowding around and grasping my arms and chest, before they all combine to push me further into the flesh wall of the cave. The wall concedes, undulating to suck me further in until my arms and legs are fully contained, my head pushed inside, only my shining tits, inflated belly and dripping pussy on display while my body incubates the next generation of the Hive.

I awake slowly, unable to open my eyes due to the soft, rubbery material pressing against them, my head stuck within the wall with the flesh effectively acting as a blindfold. A tube unravels itself from within its depths and pushes past my lips, a slow trickle of that sweet nectar falling onto my tongue. I swallow it hungrily, feeling warmth and revilasation spreading through me, from my exposed chest right to the tips of my trapped fingers and toes. The feeding and nurturing process repeats many times a day, coupled by the Hive's gentle stroking of my exposed and supple skin, as the week passes by in a blissful haze.

I awake gently once again, day seven of my incubation, feeling contented within my new cozy predicament. My meditative nirvana is interrupted by a shifting sensation within me as I feel the eggs deep in my womb jostling for position, rotating, preparing for the journey into the world to meet their Hive family. The xenomorphs stroking me sense my pheromones shifting, excited clicking filling the air as they slowly pull me forth from my supple, warm incubation state, the flesh wall holding tight onto my face as if to say, "Don't go."

My finally head freed, I'm pushed back into the mating position, arms and legs still stuck within the wall as it shifts, spreading me open and lowering me slightly towards the soft ground as to not break the new eggs on impact. The first egg makes its way towards my cervix, pushing through slowly, making me moan as my altered state transforms the pain into pleasure. It tantalisingly pushes past my oversensitive G spot, causing me to climax as it slides against it and stretches every inch of my inner walls, progressing towards my vaginal opening. I moan again, closing my eyes and pushing hard. Multiple clawed hands slide against my skin, caressing me, as the first egg stretches my opening wide and plops onto the soft ground of the cave in a load of expelled cum. Every egg thereafter repeats this process, bumping against every ridge of my inner walls, overwhelming my senses with an orgasm each time.

Finally, a gathering of 15 glossy, obsidian eggs lays before the members of the Hive, cracking and beginning to hatch. Excited clicking fills the cave as I pant and sigh triumphantly - proud that my body has delivered the first of the new generation to begin revitalising their dying species. A success, yes, but our work is not over yet...