All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 141'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thanks for new chapter tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what happened to Larn'kelnar about to become a thrall character?

last I remember she was taking care of children?

will she become relevant in some way again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am also surprised that none of the matriarchs daughters were less than 18

blkuserblkuserabout 2 years ago

Commenting before I even start reading, a simple Thank you is all I need to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great

lanncerlanncerabout 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter.

bourbononicebourbononiceabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the chapter 5*****

Paul

ranec1ranec1about 2 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great installment Tef. Much appreciated by the fan base on this site. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Another remarkable milestone

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the new chapter! Definitely lots of plot development in this one! Much appreciation for it, Tefler!

Just ignore those negative posts. They're just jealous they haven't created such an epic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of obvious by now...

John grows to 50 m. version of himself.

Jade grows "big enough."

John fills Jade with cum.

Jade pumps it all back into the swimming pool.

The asian girl freezes it all.

Everyone enjoys pudding pops and full bellies for a month.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 2 years ago

I love the multiple threads being woven through this story showing the complexity of life. From John to the matriarchs to the widely divergent crew of the Invictus it just gives such depth to the story. No one feels like an afterthought and John’s love for each individually separates him quite conclusively from the other progenitors approach to others. This series continues to evolve from a simple trader to a focused story of war to an eclipsing story of life eternal. I look forward to the action of the rapidly approaching conflict, but I have appreciated this moment of healing and connection between the followers of Baen’thalus. I look forward to seeing him right the wrongs of the galaxy, whether through straightforward love or through challenging and brutal conflict. Many thanks for continuing to support this site where TSM was born.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 2 years ago
Thanks

Another great chapter in this developing epic. Lots of character development and plot thickening. JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not a fan of the tom sideplot. with the way the stakes have grown it just seems so small and petty at this point, and it’s been dragging on for too many chapters imo

otherwise a good chapter. it may be frustrating to some people for now due to the lack of story progression and the long wait between chapters but once the whole story is out chapters like this are crucial for pacing

tomtrek72tomtrek72about 2 years ago

Three Square Meals is a GREAT story, can't wait to read what happens next. I think it would make a GREAT movie series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story. Love the character of Jehanna. She is troubled of course with the conflict with her parents. But it is understandable.

Also Indian women are absolutely enamoured with white men. They may act prim and proper, but they are easily conquered by white men

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Amazing stuff as always :)

Still loving it, even though we're on chapter 141!!! There's currently only one other long running story on here that i'm still following. All the other long ones somehow seem to either loose their way or become repetitive so causing me to loose interest. This is most definitely neither and still has me eagerly awaiting each new chapter!!!

Really appreciate you sharing this work with us here - many many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great chapter as always. I loved every aspect of it. But as I feared, they are too late to get hold of that armada. A new Progenitor is already approaching, and they are sitting ducks. No really, sitting Colibri's are more like it. They don't stand a chance. The only hope they have is if Johns dad helps them hold of the enemy, while a smaller Malliri force rush to get hold of the armada of Larnkel'nar .

That party, while fun and interesting, should have waited until they got to that armada. I get it, they needed some rest and recuperation. but they haven't even upgraded Invictus. As it is now, it is almost worthless against this new more powerful Progenitor. For heavens sake, the last one cut it in half with a single attack!!! How the heck they are gonna get out of this without half the galaxy obliterated, and themselves to, is more than I can figure out. But Tefler never seizes to come up with great ideas. I am sure he has a plan. I just can't see it. this was a nerve-wracking end of a chapter. I hope the next doesn't take so long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter, but the wait is torturous.

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

Wonderful to see you posted again and thank you for sharing.

So, obviously my prediction that Jehanna would become a spy master doesn’t seem to have panned out. Though it is still possible I suppose considering that John gifted her with shadow powers. I’m really interested to see how it develops, what forms it can take, and how it can be used besides what was shown in this chapter.

The impregnation scene was blistering hot, had to stop and jump my wife-she says thanks for that!

Now I’m wondering how many warp gates hate in this sector. I’m thinking at least 2, but maybe as many as 4? Based on the progenitors known to have spent time in this sector of space.

I’m also wondering about if John will be able to acquire Larn’kelnar’s stranded fleets of ships. Seems like the fight is coming to John instead.

There’s so many story threads from previous chapters that are still hanging that a single chapter like this (which is longer than most complete stories) feels like taking a single breath out of a whole day. I NEED more to survive! Okay I sound like I’m an addict. But you’re killing me Tefler, just killing me!

Can anyone give me a clue if there’s going to be a new version of the Invictus or is it going through another refit? As much as this ship has been retrofitted and rebuilt, it’s got to be at its limit.

Something that caught my attention in this chapter was during the session with John and the primary matriarchs in the shuttle. Alyssa admitted that she did not think to recruit support personnel and instead focused on bad ass bitches (I’m paraphrasing). Now this was said in the context of having girls getting knocked up so she could experience it vicariously through them until such time as she can get pregnant. But I can’t help but wonder if she’s going to be on the lookout for more recruits and not necessarily like the current lionesses, but more in auxiliary areas or under the leadership of the lionesses.

Since Tefler has so many chapters already written up, is there any chance that we will see them soon?

Thank you and respectfully

Just Another Fucking Critic

KirkandSweeneyKirkandSweeneyabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I, like so many others, can’t help but be frustrated with the delays in posting new chapters. If, as one commenter suggested, there are a number of chapters finished, I’m wondering if you - Tefler - have it in a contract that you can’t post them for free until after a specified time period has elapsed. Since the series is for sale on Amazon and other places, I can understand that, but it doesn’t make the waiting any easier.

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

My man Tefler, thanks for yet again stifling my craving for more of “ three square meals “, I can’t get enough of it, but it has to hold me over until next chapter, if not, I just have to start over from the start again, for the sixth time :-).

I’m happy that we again is heading into more action, tbh the sex parts are all fine but the evolution of the main story is what brings me back again and again.

5/5 as usual, and thanks for sharing your hard work with us.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing!

You tease. You introduced a progenitor actively searching for Baen'Thalas. The war is now looming.

I can't wait for 40 or so Malibu and all the Lionesses to be pregnant.

TeflerTeflerabout 2 years agoAuthor

I've submitted chapter 142 for moderation.

Cheers,

Tefler

Ramen4life1970Ramen4life1970about 2 years ago

Not sure If I failed to comment. Or if my comment got deleted. What said and am trying to say I support Tefler. If my comment was out of line or misinformation my apologies to you Tefler and to any I might have mislead. Anyhow thank you Tefler for another great chapter. And thanks again for submitting ch 142.

wolverine006wolverine006about 2 years ago

Happy to see the Lit guys getting some love.

Save this one for the print edition, Being the perfectionist that I know you are, I did catch one editing error: "John frowned at her melancholy tone, and tried to life her spirits." --> Should be, "lift her spirits."

5 stars naturally.

@JAFCritic: A clue. Some questions will be answered soon....

maddictmaddictabout 2 years ago

Red alert ! It can't be good when a black hole opens up. Who finds who first, I wouldn't want to be in Kirix space right about now.

Thanks for a good pause, at least for us. Hey John I think they wanted to see you grow below your belt, not out in the yard. Your like a pink skin Dr. Manhattan.

Thanks for all your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 142 is up. Yay

With danger lurking and scouting it's battle stations.

Popcorn, drinks, sandwich .... now to turn the page

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel like the other Progenitor should have arrived later, feels kinda rushed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am having doubt, whether you are dead or alive...!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 2 years ago

And the race is on, but the Invictus crew do not yet know Baen'thelas is being hunted. However, they are taking the first steps towards finding a way to retrieve those marooned fleets, gathering the crews, searching for the Hyper-warp gate, who knows what else they will find, ... and Genthalas is cranking out the mines, gravity well generators, and such items that Calara's layered defense requires, ... although it may be many weeks or months to complete the plan, ... so how much protection will a partly built, layered defense give the Maliri when Gahl'kalgors thralls come knocking? :-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I feel like the other Progenitor should have arrived later, feels kinda rushed"

I think of the Progenitors as Death Eaters and Xar'aziuth as Voldemort. Conflicts with any progenitors are penultimate to the final battle with the X-Man. They must occur, and after 7 + years of writing this story, I don't think these conflicts have arrived too soon. I think Tefler has it just right.

I do think Tefler is wrong if he fails or continues to wait to bring back Faye. She needs to come back and now, not in the last chapter. Maybe we should start a ground roots "Bring Back Faye" movement and attempt to strong arm the Tef into bringing her back. She's the only Lioness that has died and that will not do. Besides, Daphne needs her Mum.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Maliri Origins -- were they a seeded race on Valaren? Have others besides Mael'nerak, and now Baen'thelas claimed the Azure skinned lovelies. Or did Mael bring 20 or 30 fleets (or more?) over to invade the shroud and defeat the Achonin? That would be enough Thralls to start a planetary population or two with. Would Mael have needed to sire the first generation or two of males at the beginning? I wonder how much background is already thought out, in Tef's head? Will John battle a Progenitor that has Blue skinned thralls that are distantly related to our sweet Maliri girls (separated by over 70,000 years), and will he then combine them with his Maliri, ... a much bigger population then, ... maybe move a few million into abandoned Maliri cities? so many possibilities! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story.

But um.? Don't all elevator shafts go straight down? ? ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Scout ships looking to crash the party? They better get a move on. Fast ....

Fan of the 🦁

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Wouldn't it be cool if they find the gate on Valadin?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

*** Psychic abilities that John has gifted on the girls: Alyssa (Matriarch) powerful telepathy and very powerful telekinesis; Calara - (Strategist and Tactician) able to sense multiple possible futures and navigate towards the best options; Dana - (GEO) can sense materials and repair damage to gear, and create extremely powerful gravity wells (little black holes); Dr Rachel Voss - (MD) psychic healer, makes extremely strong shields too; Sakura (Bad Ass) cryokinesis, aerokinesis, Alacrity (speed), and has great skill with ninjato swords, and lately she shares her body and soul with John, to be rather unbeatable: the Maliri Twins - electrokinesis, and pyrokinesis, ... plus both are able to journey into the Astral; Jade - (Nymph) a natural shapeshifter, Now can alter her mass/size to a great degree; Jehanna - (ex-TFN lead reporter) has gained the powers exhibited by John's guide, dark tentacles, shields, Javelins, and illusions *** ; Helene - (Mermaid) besides her Aquatic talents, she gained Psychic Empathic projection, ... I would like to see he gain additional powers like Sakura has, Control of the water element rune, but most predominately I want her to get the Sound rune -- Offensive (Sonic blasts/waves) and Defensive (shields), Cuz sound travel extremely well through water; ... and Athena (the good Guide) has the Light powers, and she has also mastered the short-range teleport ability that ole Larn'kelnar used, and she will teach to others, ... others to be added in the future, mix match, new abilities and overlaps, ... fun times ahead, ... ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

a hidden elevator shaft, that goes straight down-duh, and what will they find under the palace, and will it delay their search of the Mists of Loramar Nebula? stay tuned, same bat-time, same bat-channel, .... ;-) TTFN

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Progenitor cruisers searching for John, extreme tech disadvantage unless Dana's got something up her sleeve, loving Matriarch presumably in danger and an underground facility to find. John's got to get a move on. 5⛤

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Enemy (Galkarin) scout cruisers in search of Baen'thelas, .... the Invictus crew has an underground facility to explore before going on to the Mists of Laromar Nebula in search of Mael'nerak's throne world (Kythshara) and all the goodies that Mael'nerak should have left behind, ... especially his hyper warp gate, .... as they need to bring (Requisition) Larn'kelnar's uncrewed warcrafts back to defend Maliri space, ... and their time is running out, ... can they do it all in the time remaining? ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec19 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"She gave my warship tits!"

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith8 months ago

Saelihn Immanthe palace, has extra power that is funneled downwards, and John's X-ray vision spots an elevator shaft (going down), ... So, what's hidden far below the palace? ... stay tuned, same TSM time, same TSM channel, .... Holy Bat-Cave! underground mysteries await us, .... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 month ago

John loves up on all his girls, new and old, ... Six of the Enemy (Galkiran) Scout Cruisers are sent out in search of Baen'thelas, .... the Invictus crew has an underground facility to explore (under the Saelihn Immanthe Palace) before going on to the Mists of Loromar Nebula in search of Mael'nerak's throne world (Kythshara) and all the goodies that Mael'nerak should have left behind, ... especially they really need his hyper warp gate, .... as they will require it to bring (Requisition) Larn'kelnar's husked-crewed fleets of advanced warcrafts back to defend Maliri space, ... they don't know for sure, but their time is fast running out, ... can they do it all in the time remaining? You just know that Tef will cut it close, ... ;-) TTFN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES