All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 050'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
deep29569deep29569almost 8 years ago
Bravo.

Superb writing,very good storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DAYS

I have been reading this series for days, and yes-sex- but I have become so involved in the characters. I've never commented before, but I've been reading your work for days, unable to put it down. It's wonderful. And when Rachel saw her moth again? A tear welled up in my eye, I shit you not. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hooked

I've been reading this story a few hours a day for the past week and just finished this chapter, awesomely well written and thought out, I'm glad to see it moved on from sex and swollen bellies ( don't get me wrong nothing wrong with sex stories it's why we're here lol) to more action and back stories with plots and sub plots yet to be determined, another 50 chapters please lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5plus stars

You are a very talented writer.

Good mix of action And Sex.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

Red8_2Play

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Addicted

An Action packed, murder mystery. This is really good. Am i repeating myself?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DAMN!...

Action packed mission with half the stuff going wrong, straight into a tear jerking memorial service and reunion... Bravo... This was an odd mix of emotions you have aroused in me... I find myself teary eyed at the end... But in a good way... Lol

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Wow. Double Wow.

One hell of a chapter. Enough said. Moving on 🚀 with this epic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

You know it's good we it moves you to tears. Great story.Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 4 2

Tears again, damned good writing Tefler. Dawn

Terps4life90Terps4life90about 6 years ago
Second round

Right in the feels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tears and emotion

That moment where you aren’t reading the story for the erotica anymore but for the emotions, the action, and all the feels. Thanks. It’s amazing.

jmcharl1jmcharl1almost 6 years ago
Again . . .

Probably repeating many other comments but that was a wonderful chapter.

From the exciting battle scenes, to the light hearted dialogue with the little girl wanting a boyfriend like John, to the closure between Rachel and her father. This was truly a perfect chapter.

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 5 years ago
Quote

To quote my favorite line from Supernatural "I laughed, I cried, I puked in my mouth a little." All around a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Six Stars

The roller coaster of emotions in this chapter was amazing. The other chapters in this epic tale earned their five star rating from me, but this one moved to another level. Thank you for a story that moved me to tears. Six stars on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm sorry...

This whole story is so awesome that I keep going for the next chapter and always forget to leave 5 stars... Guess I'll have to read it again :)

taco1085taco1085about 5 years ago
wow

MY eyes are leaking for Rachel,,,,, finally putting to rest her mothers death and forgiving her father... what a huge weight off her chest and mind.... what an amazing story and chapter.... wow

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 5 years ago

This is one of my favorite chapters, and I’ve been looking forward to it since I started this re-read. Intense action and true deep emotion at the end. Very well crafted.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 4 years ago
Excellent, just excellent.

Well done. Truly a fantastic story and superb writing.

Thanks for posting. 5 stars, of course.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 4 years ago
Amazing.

So this is my second read through of Three Square Meals and I keep being amazed at the forethought and planning that must have gone on to plot out all the crossing story-lines and make them work in the overarching travels through the Universe. To have this emotional and dramatic plot point planned out for Chapter 50 but still fit in with the other story-lines, giving shadowed references and hints towards further calamity but not to feel forced or manufactured.

With the foreknowledge I have of what is to come I can see what story-lines have been woven into this chapter and it really amazes me that this level of craftsmanship is given away freely for everyone to enjoy. The scene near the end where Rachel dispatches the last mercenary who was involved in her mothers death was really touching and leading into the cathartic return to her home worked so well to round up such a roller-coaster chapter. Well done Tefler!

I noticed one issue while reading though, Jade increases her density to counteract the effects of high G-force and at one point, 'feels faint', but she doesn't have blood so she shouldn't be affected like this. High G's, can pull the blood away from the pilots brain, resulting in decreased brain activity and unconsciousness when tolerance is breached. Pilots are trained to tense their bodies and often wear suits to apply pressure so that the blood stays where it's needed most instead of pushed to the extremities which I'm assuming is why you have Jade change her density, but without a blood supply I don't know how that would help. Anyway.... still a great read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Agree with TACO1085

This chapter was filled with amazing action, and packed full of intense emotions! It could scarcely have been better, well done, and please keep writing,.. I loved it!

FVLL3NFVLL3Nover 3 years ago
Good stuff

I agree monkey on my 3rd read through I have noticed more small subtleties that I didn't notice before like Irillith looking sad at Alyssa's question. I assumed the g force thing was about strain being put on her body rather than blood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Because I don't like to read in my browser, I put your text in a PDF (pandoc markdown to pdf). It has now 1410 pages, and I'm not even in the middle of this still unfinished story. Amazing!

I love how all the details just overlap almost perfectly (almost, because from time to time there's something which doesn't feel right, like when Irillith took out her helmet in the center of a crowd of humans without any reaction whatsoever in the precedent chapter; but in a work of that length, it's almost impossible to avoid these little problems). I have a strange attraction/repulsion for the violence of your world, like how a retired military can command to a civilian (is the Federation a military dictatorship?) or how the murder of that many people is considered normal, even if they are criminals. Extrajudicial killings are crimes against the human rights in the actual earth. But it's coherent, and that's what's important in a story, it doesn't have to be a moral tale, and especially in an erotica website ^^.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did the girl ask Rachel if John was her boyfriend? At her age she to would be thinking about superheroes not about relations

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

I am sure this has been mentioned before, but,.. early in the chapter the new weapons were called predator railguns before being correctly called punisher railguns later in the chapter,.. And I agree that punisher was a better name for them, over the original predator label,.. This chapter was, once again, lot's of fun, thank you! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn onion ninjas are at it again! ;_;

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 2 years ago

This actually pisses me off. It happens here, it’s happened before and it happens in the over hundred to come chapters.

Fuel in this universe is HELIUM it’s been said so many times. Helium is an inert gas, it’s a noble gas which by very definition is 100% stable there is no chemical reaction in which it can take part in. The only thing you can do is fuse it. That would be nuclear fusion inside a star. And not even a normal main sequence star either as it doesn’t have the power. You need star at the end of its life that pulses creating acceptable extra high compression and heat.

So the universe is powering everything on nuclear fusion using helium, not even the easy way using hydrogen. Helium will never explode and if you have a tanker with a 1000kg bomb on it and you blow that bomb then the resulting explosion will be less than 1000kg since the super chilled helium will suck the heat/life out of half the explosion.

Thirb_ReviteThirb_Reviteover 1 year ago

Sure lucky the mercenaries have no signals intelligence. We will go on to find that none of the empires have signal intelligence!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you overlook the shallow and repetitive sex scenes, there is a good story amongst the residue.

What this story possibly might have been had a content editor got involved....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
AI

I don’t know if this is relevant or not, but I don’t remember Irilleth terminating the AI sprite she sent to that Malari ship back when they avoided a fight heading back to Geniya station, and that ship wasn’t destroyed. Could that be the/a source of the evil AI? We know from Irilleth’s interactions with the AI in this chapter that they can snap and start hating organically on a dime…

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Can’t call progenitor John due to mind shield issues? Well just pick up the phone and use the local telephone service. What’s the issue?

AKA . Tneys already used the suit coms system on the ground in the base…. “He called the girls and the helmets stoped the sound from travelling…”. So just call progenitor John on his suit telephone. Maybe try “Hey fuck stick stop going off mission. Later in the series you,l be dragging us over the coals for this very thing so get your fucking ass back here before we class you as hostile because you’re sabotaging this mission. Gross dereliction of duty and conduct unbecoming an officer.” Yep something like that.

My point is that the plan was for Allysa to handle all the coms as a relay so the ground crews weren’t detected. They had a few paragraphs on this and Illrith was amazed at allysa’s range. Then once on the ground John basically says stuff it use suit coms and then they do. So now John’s out of communication and I don’t know how as the new protocol in use is suit coms and mind shields don’t do shit against those. So why don’t the egg head bitches just call him on the telephone (aka the Blondie song). See the gaping error and plot hole? You can’t have it both ways.

Oh by the way, the good doctor should relieve John of all combat duties since EVERY time he goes off book or out of control and is a danger to the mission and the troops.

Also how to disable generators…. High power rifles full auto, stand off and each girl picks a generator building and fires into it. If two layers of ship armour plating are easy to defeat then a bit of concrete is no probs and the generator is gone too.

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Any last words?"

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

*** Spoiler Alert*** I do hate when Irillith kills (de-res) those cute little purple pixies, ... this is my ump-teenth time through and I can't help but think of Faye, ... sigh, sob, anguish, .... I miss her, .... :-l ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

-- Some really nice battle sequences, the Invictus with only a slight power advantage, but with a great skill and accuracy advantage, ... this is as close to 'normal' as the Grand Engineering Overlord will let the Invictus get to, .... because it is full speed ahead for more and more improvements, .... they've been to Ashana, and soon they'll have Trankaran and Maliri tech as well, they just need to pick up some advanced Brimorian shields to complete the planned upgrades, ... just Awesome!! ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

With the Ashanath upgrades, and all the 'requisitioned' Maliri tech: sensors, shield modulator, targeting system, and Maliri Crystal in the rail guns, ... and the air purifier, ... not to mention the assault cruisers' Invictium Armor, and the extra thrusters, bonus, ... they were just a bit too much for those other cruisers to handle, ... nice fighting / battle scenes and Raptor pilot Jade was awesome, .... they all were exceptional, .... ;-) ttfn

VadarVadar4 months ago

Wonderful. Beautifully written quite believable and very entertaining.

Thank you so much. Terrific job. I really can't wait for the rest.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

Rachel's greif: lead the Invictus crew to the wiping out of the Cobras and rescuing of a few prisoners / hostages, ... and at the ending were Rachel hugs her father and says that she forgives him, this left me with teary eyes, ... excellent chapter, ... I do wish that they took some photos and video to show Henry Voss, and especially of Rachel dispatching Morgan, Henry really should have seen that, ... and Calara's family would've appreciated seeing it as well, ... thank you, ... ;-) ttfn

MyrrdinCCRMyrrdinCCR2 months ago

Excellent chapter! You are worrying me with the ‘Progenitor blackouts’, but I’m sure you have a plan for that storyline. Keep up the good work. (I say as I realize the story may already be finished)

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 1 month ago

John says , no getting hurt, stay safe, now go get those 10 destroyers and 2 cruisers. Girls John claims to love and protect he sure gets them in some danger.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES