All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 051'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
SennekuylSennekuylalmost 8 years ago
Loving this!

I keep refreshing the page till the latest instalment is up. Thanks Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

Seriously? I've been following this story since the beginning and to me this one is a joke. May as well cut johns nuts off and call him a girl. That was no resolution. That was more like catching someone stealing your car and not caring. Are you deliberately turning your main character into a pathetic moron or something? Who gives a damn if he's surrounded by genius women with insane talents when he's turning into a blithering fool.

The PJ/John internal struggle is interesting but I think needs sorting out soon. I'm assuming you've read 'The Magician' by Feist...... I see an Ashen Shugar/Tomas style episode coming up.

I love this series, I really do, but damn....

I know I'm going to catch all kinds of hell for this comment but I really felt something had to be said. As far as Irilith goes... Bed her or space her and do it soon

miscacc201501miscacc201501almost 8 years ago
Nice slow chapter after the mayhem in the last one.

Normally, I skim through all the sex; but the 1-on-1-on-4 in this chapter was something else altogether. Hats off to you, Tefler.

Also, is it okay to admit that I really dislike John (or is it PJ) at this point? The girls (even Irilith) are the real heroes in the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't skip the sex scenes

This was some hot porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Only 5 stars

You set a high standard.

WhitePaintWhitePaintalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Best as always tefler. Really liked the threesome and thanks for writing for us.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor

@ Xentian, ozkiwi, and anon.

Thanks for the comments. Glad to hear you enjoyed the chapter! :-)

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: thalt992000

Interesting feedback. I was curious about:

"I felt that the time is about up for the tfed being friendly with the crew"

Why do you feel that? The TF went to considerable effort to make him into a PR tool with the Lion Defender medal ceremony. With citizens of the Terran Feseration distracted by tales of John's exploits, it keeps the heat off High Command, and the protracted meat grinder that is the kintark conflict.

Their worry with the Armoured Cobras was more that it might come out that the military had hired the merc group, without properly investigating and uncovering their criminal background. If John had attacked TF military assets it would be a different story, but merc units are considered expendable assets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

This reminded me of some of the earlier chapters when the first started exploring for some reason.

Irillith's mom made a mistake with that recording. John has no reason to give her back once the mission ends.

PS: I formally make the motion that should any likely crew members be found among the new race she shall be referred to as Rockette.

OzkiwiOzkiwialmost 8 years ago
Karma

As they say Karma is a Bitch and the Blue one just got a dose of it in spades. I see John doing another off the Alyessa radar trip to bind Irillith by force to him. The progenitor genetic modifications appear to be working both ways, both to break down her resistance, and to draw out progenitor John's side of his split personality; re: the Dana conversation.

Another 5 star chapter, sighs, but the fix will only last a day or 2 at max.

Mal

thalt992000thalt992000almost 8 years ago
This was good but not the best of your work

I felt that the time is about up for the tfed being friendly with the crew at the same time the punishment of irllith was kinda laughable but male sense with John and his wounded bird syndrome. I think she is either gonna break down or they are fueling the fire on her hatred for them. But John seems at odds with pj over her. If I didn't know better I'm thinking pj gonna break her after the others go to sleep. Which is what I'm getting with the conversation with Dana. And why John still seems to trust family it seems like trying to keep that bond my backfire if the tfeds turn on them because I doubt they will go against there orders just because of family.

XentianXentianalmost 8 years ago
First!

Awesome chapter again mate 5*!

Cheers

Xentian

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES