All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 088'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
thalt992000thalt992000over 6 years ago
I had a feeling

She was going to get precognition. Great chapter counting down the days till next and I see a culling on the horizon.

big65dawguwbig65dawguwover 6 years ago
Real Bravery

Facing a Giant Dragon, easy , beating down an ancient all powerful tyrant , all in a days work. Coming home to eight moody pregnant woman & tending to eight bawling babies at once...real bravery .Though that it was funny that after rushing into the Battle of Regulas without a hesitation he was more scared of facing a potential father-in-law but this is even better. Wonderful chapter .

big65dawguwbig65dawguwover 6 years ago
PS

also have to remember that most of those 8 pregnant woman have physic powers , John has to be the bravest (or dumbest ) man in the Universe . LOL

Sid0604Sid0604over 6 years ago
Thank you...

Thank you for another great chapter setting the scene for more action in the very near future. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top

Peak level Tefler. Great writing.

I am a bit annoyed at seeing ppl give it less than 5 rating. Just, how? Within this plot universe, this is the max he can do and I am assuming reading 88 chapters(Crazy 88?) means you've bought into that. He's writing sooo good and creates so much significance in the smallest scenes. Almost geek-like super efficient awesomeness.

5 stars.

Thank you for the hard work Tefler.

P.S.: Let us not get rude now.

Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
couldn't they "all get it all"?

During these two last pages I wondered what is preventing John from giving ALL the girls ALL the powers? meaing turning them all to progenitors?

1. It just mean "coding" a bit more of their DNA no?

2. He already added the third helix to them all

3. He already did it to Alyssa , so yu can't say it's impossible

Last

I mentioned it before and now again, yeah he checked up on Edraell state but that is still not a stronge enough respond IMO for a LOVED one!

Also now that he is most likely going into another fight (no one think it will end quietly do you?) he could have just load Jade and send her for a delivery, the raptor can use FTL so she will meet them a couple of days later... or use FedEx?

Unless the remark on Alyssa having enough juice gonna backfire?

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Thalt99200

I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the chapter! I've been sprinkling in a few hints here and there about Calara's budding Prescience, so I'm gld it didn't come out of the blue!

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: big65dawguw

Hah! I forgot about John's inner monologue before the conversation with Jack in chapter 68. It's great to hear you enjoyed the chapter, it was fun writing the dialogue with Maria and her various reactions! :-)

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Matt

Thanks for the feedback, Matt. It's always nice to hear when people enjoyed the latest chapter (and when they don't, that's interesting to hear about too). :-)

I do alright with the scoring on literotica and you're never going to please everyone. Some genuine fans prefer the combat chapters, which is perfectly reasonable, I just have to space those out otherwise the action would get boring. There is a sad troll that one-votes everything, but most online creators have to deal with the occasional weirdo.

At the end of the day, there's at least twenty thousand people regularly following the story and over twelve-hundred who joined up to Patreon. I also just won the following categories in the 2016 literotica awards:

Most Influential writer

Best Sci-fi story

Sexiest Male character

Sexiest Female character

I know that a lot of people enjoy reading my writing, so it's all good. ;-)

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon

You raise a good point. Why can't John just give all these powers to each of the girls?

There is a reason and I'll address that eventually.

Jade wouldn't be able to hold his cum for the three days it would take for her to fly to the Maliri border to meet with Edraele. They also don't know if there's a range to his healing abilities. Telepathy has no range limitations, but healing someone is something else entirely. (Rachel has had to physically touch the people she's healed).

Tefler

thatcrazyluthatcrazyluover 6 years ago
Theory about Faye (repost)

I posted this comment on the last chapter yesterday, but I'm posting again on this new one =D

I have somewhat of a crazy theory about Faye trying to take the Invictus away from the crew: when they gave her the new progenitor server, Faye gained 11 new different 'consciousness'... Faye primary whas the only one that really interacted with Jonh for a long time, meaning she got in love, but the 11 others only gained those memories, they didn't 'live' them. My theory is that the others where plotting against the crew and where trying to corrupt the primary into agreeing with their plan of taking the ship away, showing those images over and over again... But when they merge into mega Faye, that change because they became one, thus following with the scene where all twelve avatars where sporting cum filled bumps. Am I crazy by thinking to much or this make sence?

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 6 years ago
Another masterpiece!

Brilliant writing as ever Tefler! A nice break in the frenzied action sequences that have been the focus of previous chapters, but as always, the calm before the storm. I anticipate a new set of battles or a full on war with the Kirrix! Can't wait to see what you come up with! 5 stars sir! You are both a spectacular writer and a good man. For the inspiration and the kindness that you've shown, I have only one thing to say; Thank you!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 6 years ago
@ Anon 09/08/17

Yep, so stupid you took the time to read 88 chapters.

Back under your bridge silly troll, no one who's read this far into the series cares about your complaint.

It's a future fantasy story, not hard science fiction. Expecting realism in it is like believing the world is flat.

Tefler has given us a great space opera to enjoy. Reality is full of misfortune and injustice so a story where the heroes win more often than not is much appreciated.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: GoesGrunt

The same guy's been trolling me for over eighteen months and he's finally gone full-retard. Best to just ignore him. ;-)

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: SwirlingJedi

Thanks for the kind words!

I've been following your story and I was pleased to see you'd received nice feedback and started building up a fanbase. :-)

Tefler

ms904191ms904191over 6 years ago

Good chapter tefler

But hope to get some action in the next one

WhitePaintWhitePaintover 6 years ago
Disagreement

Was it really wise to tell Maria everything about the girls and other important stuff. The other progenitor can easily get all the information about calara from terran military records and then he can use his powers on Maria to study his enemy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Action vs Romance

Gotta agree with ms, story desperately needs some action soon. The story started with lots of action spread out through the chapters, but now it's slowed right down, it's starting to feel like I'm reading a romance novel.

Please Tefler, tell me your going to start putting some good old blood and gut's sequences in soon.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Again best of the BEST!

I am so thoroughly enjoying the further development of this story and the characters. You have so many different things going on at the same time and how they all interact is fascinating. The further potential for action on more than one levels is addicting. Looking forward to the next "fix!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great episode Tefler

While many folks are itching for more action, the flow of the story is perfectly natural and makes complete sense. The story is not going to be as quick and snappy when it was just John and Alyssa roaming the galaxy. So much has happened since then, and the story has evolved to accomidate the changes.

We've gone from Tyrenium runs to uniting the galaxy against a world(s) ending threat (with a plethora of minor antagonists/conflicts to tackle)... a vast conspiracy spanning galaxies and lasting millenia. The thrill of the endless mysteries and an unknown galaxy (remember when we thought the Ashanath were the end all be all?) that comes with a new fictional world (or in this case galaxy) is naturally yielding answers and discoveries.

All that while Tefler continues to juggle an ever increasing load of character development. Adding to ones sexual harem is an exciting and primal sexual trope that continues to be written nicely here in TSM. But it comes with a burden if you want to 1. Keep adding girls (which tefler has done and I hope he continues to do. Faye is close to finally having a body, i hope he can add a trankarran to his crew [he already likes hardbody girls ;)], and maybe theres a cute Brimorian aquatic girl to fall for, not to mention Jehanna!) and 2. Do those girls justice as characters. As the character roster grows, so does Tefler's time writing about them. As he should! The great thing about this story is that different folks have different favorites (mine are Irillith and Tashana, so I really enjoyed this chapter). But the word count rises as each character deserves time in the spotlight. So when before one chapter could span a week, Tefler spent 9 pages on a single day. But its now necessary, and the characters deserve nothing less.

I enjoy the combat, action, conspirscies, and adventure... but what I find the most rewarding is when John meets a new girl, helps to fix a "broken little bird", nurtures her to become more than anything she was before, and then love one another (and the other girls). So in that case it was awesome to see Shan grow in her powers and confess her love to John. That and I think this was the first time a girl had put healthy boundaries in place for sexy shenanigans (im sure john appreciated that from irillith. Shows that these girls, as much as they love john, have a voice. Im sure that reassured him that they are strong independant individuals now). Cant wait to see the twins continue to grow in power and love for john and each other *swoons* (i want a dual proposal soon! :3)

But enough blabbing. Keep up the great work, and keep doing what youre doing. Its almost like the story is writing itself (which means youre very talented!)

-Patrick

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 6 years ago
Re: thatcrazylu

Faye didn't gain additional consciousness's, i.e. separate personalities, from her new server. What she got was the ability to separate out her thought processes, allowing her to do twelve things at once. Those scenes where the 12 Faye's are talking about taking the Invictus is the equivalent of you or me having an internal debate, either by talking with or thinking to ourselves. There is still only one Faye.

1handslapping1handslappingover 6 years ago
I don't

particularly think we're short on action, or things have slowed down. it's usually 3 or 4 chapters between big action events in this story,and has been that way all the way back to the beginning. we get the occasional rush, but we get gaps too. and the next few chapters look relatively action crowded if things play out as people have theorised. were looking close to Kiirix/Trankaran combat, Kintark/Malari combat and Admiralty stupidity if peoples guesses are right. so a quiet preparation seems reasonable.

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Hunt for the Nymph

Well, the Admirals wants also a hunt for the remaining Nymphs, because they think that all nymphs can do the changes Jade can do.

I think that they will become shocked. As I read the story about Jade she will take only once and once only a new body when she meets a new "owner" but it is done subconsciously. Jade is due to Johns "modifications" in her DNA able to do her changes consciously, and that is what they want.

What is more of a problem is that the Admirals can form a marine squadron consisting of their captured and indoctrinated nymphs. The change into a battle-dyno can only be done at the moment of impression, but feeding them in that form en-masse will be a bit of a problem.

Fear is a bad advisor.

Also the Admirals should worry that Mr. Voss is supporting John with the creation of a second fleet or that he is adding support-facilities to the Malari-Trakaran-Ashanti combined forces. Once they realize what he is doing, they will be shocked, because they did not look out of the window, did not debrief John after all the actions. They are running after the deeds, but not knowing all the details, and are ignoring details they know, but they do not want to acknowledge.

As I said before, fear is a very bad advisor.

Thanks for the update, it is a jewel in the series Tefler.

YekimYekimover 6 years ago
Smurfette

I 'm thinking Tefler has or has had an infatuation with Smurfette .....blue skin and white hair...lol...

Great job as usual....

5 *

Mikey...

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Anticipation...

While I admit I also am anxious for the next serious encounter...

If every course of a meal is just a variation on a very limited theme it won't be very interesting to eat after a while... you've been including some nice palette cleansers...

Plus, you have an advantage in the fight against the dreaded Multiple Sequel... where each sequel starts ending up having to be more and more and more... When limited to current reality, eventually you end up being unbelievable ("yeah, right, like THAT could happen.")... With sci-fi you can manage foes with abilities as yet unencountered (though you've also been throwing in "I guess that group of bad guys just NEEDED

to commit suicide." encounters...)

Whichever way the next bit goes, I anxiously await the next chapter...

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
Nice

I was hoping this would be on the site today i've been keeping an eye open for it and it didn't disappoint. So much going on and Faye is FINALLY going to get a body..This oughta be interesting all on it's own especially with Dana the engineering overlord as the creator lol.

I liked how you got the 'I love you' thing with Tashana done, he had to display total trust to her to prove that he really loved her and wasn't afraid of her and finally i liked how you played out the Maria story line it well well done and thought out and yet humorous at the same time which found just the right balance which is typical of your awesome writing, i've been with this story from the very beginning and i'll be with it to the end and i thank you for this story as i've enjoyed it so far immensely.

Tazzy (aka BigYin)

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years ago
Great story

You never fail to keep us on the edge of our seats with the battles and our minds between the legs of the girls.

Some of the trolls don't have the talent or guts to write something and post it for fear of rejection. I just try to remember it is my circus and my monkeys just as you do.

Keep up the good work

Paul (Bourbononice)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

I loved this chapter. Several hearts and minds got just what was needed. Must say

a few of the admirals, quite scandalous. I appreciate your story, I truly am enjoying the journey with you and the characters and other readers. Can't wait for more. Thank you Tef. Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Psychic shield runes

Why wasnt it brought up that Dana's runes could help them fight the astral plane monsters? The crew just had an encounter where they fought a lovecraftian horror that was impervious to conventional weapons. That threat shouldve been fresh on their minds, and Dana's newly discovered runes protect them from psychic powered threats

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once again, phenomenal

Thank you for your continuing efforts for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Future Goddesses

I for one really enjoy the fact that each girl has a specific power. It serves two narrative purposes in that 1. Each girl has a unique niche that makes them stand out beyond just their personal story and 2. Makes a greater drive for John to find more amazing girls to add to his crew (and keeps the reader guessing what power could be next!). If each girl had the all encompassing progenitor powers, then the girls become that much more replacable and there's no mystery of how John will enhance them. The girls wouldn't be the same, even personality wise, without their own unique power paths.

That said, someone mentioned that TSM has both influences of Sci-Fi and Fantasy, and I would agree (i mean, the maliri are basically gorgeous space elves, drakkar are very orcish, etc)! Which makes me think that if the girls continue to grow in their powers and immortality, could they one day be seen as goddesses (or a patron saint if you will) of abilities/crafts/etc?

Alyssa: goddess of light

Dana: goddess of discovery, mettalurgy, crafting

Calara: goddess of warfare, tactics

Jade: goddess of fauna, lenarrans

Rachel: goddess of healing, doctors, knowledge

Irillith: goddess of electricity, information, hacking

Sakura: goddess of ice, wind, swordplay

Tashana: goddess of fire, gunplay

Faye: goddess of AI, robotics, pixiekin (who knows what the future holds for her!)

Which brings us to my point, which powers/girl could John add to his team?

Trankarran girl with power over earth?

Brimorian girl with power over water?

Kintark girl with power over poisons?

Assassin type character with power over shadow? (Sakura has become more of a warrior maiden now, and irillith performs electronic subterfuge. So a girl that uses the shadows for physical spying and assassinatons would be awesome!)

What power will Jehanna get that could suit her talents?

Theres so much that could potentially happen, and its so much fun that Tefler has married each girl to a certain power. Cant wait to see what he has for us in the future!

-Patrick

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
A comment I made on Tefler's Patreon Page to another Poster:

On a proposal for nanites:

And if you are going that far, just make the nanites out of deca shaped Crystal Alysium hexagons with articulating, interactive, interconnecting edges (Irillith is already using the crystal as a medium for digital hardware circuits) like hexegons that interlock and stack/move/add length, subtract length in real time so there are no joints. It would just be nanites adding to the matrix to lengthen or subtract from the matrix to shorten length for joint articulation.

Heck, with that you could have 360 degree vision and still keep your eye recognition for activation of target reticles, flight mode, etc. It could also be self-repairing. Additionally, it could easily morph into clothing or back into a light armor as a way to protect them during outings.

Also they could be colored differently on each side to provide for environmentally sensitive camoflage coloration. With 15 layers of ultra thin, ultra light nanite cloth, you could have infinite color variations (combining colors next to each other to create any color like yellow and blue dots next to each other on a screen is seen as green) including clear for helmets/etc. While still maintaining a comfortable, skin tight, responsive, and elastic piece of clothing.

Put several layers of Graphene Skrim between the halves of the top and bottom of the hexagons and you have added both heat dissipation as well as extreme penetration resistance into a dress or suit of clothes that wears/reacts like silk or cotton but is really light battle armor disguised as clothing and can morph very quickly into full coverage when/if necessary...or even become a javalin or sword or shield...the list is endless.

Just incorporate a few packets of LOX or rebreathing filters for extended breathing time to protect against air borne pathogens, smoke inhalation, or times when being sucked into a vaccume.

And make the shoes and shirt cuffs into miniature thrusters/antigrav units and you even have limited flight mode!

Have the nanites capable of forming their own psychic runes as well and enable each of the girls to be able to create psychic compartments to maintain them.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 6 years ago

Your writing has improved dramatically. This is my favorite chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Tefler,

Have you given any thought to Jehanna not joining the crew? It'd make for an interesting twist. BTW my favorite chapter was where Tashana was captain. I enjoyed the different perspective immensely.

Neil

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done once again

I've been reading since the beginning,  and I have enjoyed the later chapters more and more. I'm looking forward to resolution of the bimorian,  jehanna, and maliri matriarch threads. (I wonder what's going to happen with that army captain with the power suits....).

One thing that I would like to see more of is the individual sexual interests of the girls. I realize that the girls are somewhat standardized,  but reading about the fetishes individual girls have adds more to the character and could add some spice to the story. The girls have sex with each other,  why not portray that more? I think that fleshing out the relationships between the girls adds more to the individual characters and the story over all

Thanks tefler

AK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another brilliant chapter, I could only wish they could be even longer and more frequent. Thanks for writing it.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
The Admiralty Attack

Speculation abounds as to what type of attack the two Admirals are planning against John and the girls. I believe they are limited as to what they can do as a result of John's fame.

1st: an attack by the rank and file fleet is impossible...they would just refuse, causing a mutiny and the Admirals would be deposed.

2nd: an attack by elite special forces...this is possible only when they are docked at a Terran Space station or military outpost. Reason: too much attention would be drawn to the unit otherwise. This is bound to fail due to John's and the girl's abilities (and Faye's) as well as the ship's internal defences. This will result in an all out media war against the Admiralty and eventual deposing.

3rd: a biological attack. This would need to be achieved at some small outpost or world where the population is deemed disposable. To ensure the infection it would need to be airborne and/or a carrier spread a delayed biological reaction among the population. Problem is, Rachel would find it immediately and develop a cure while Calara would be able to trace it to the Admiralty...ending in a media war and eventual deposing.

4th: a suicide attack by a rogue ship or company. I think this is the best bet for success. Suicide troops are niegh impossible to defend against. This has to be done publically though as they will not be able to access the Invictus. Perhaps during an emergency repair at Olympus shipyard? I can see some injuries as a result...but no success. And this would result in John just eliminating the Admiralty.

5th: the insertion of a rogue spy. Probably a Nymph who John gets from his inquiry, who is loyal to her master (an Admiral perhaps?). This will just utterly fail as the Nymph would be drawn in by John, revealed by Alyssa, and/or converted by Jade. And one session with his sperm and the Nymph would be unable/unwilling to continue. The only question here is whether John returns the Nymph as a spy or uses the Nymph for disinformation, or just incorporates her into the crew.

6th: CGI used to discredit John and the girls making it seem they did something heanious then use 1 of the previous means to take him out. I think this is the most likely. However, the Admiralty is completely unaware of the backlash that will occur due to the information Rachel and Irillith uncovered and can continue to uncover.

I am interested in what other scenarios you all can come up with. Please share!

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 6 years ago
Re: Biological Attack

PLR I think you have covered the most likely ways the Admiralty might attack our heroes. But I think that you forgot the fact that John and the girls can't get sick and therefore should be immune to a biological attack. In my opinion the Admiralty might catch some nymphs in order to experiment on them and try to make their own nymph troops. That would fail because the search for nymphs that Irilith does would uncover the project and when John hears about it he would get very angry.

Gregor

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Chapter 89

Chapter 89 is out according to the Patreon-page, so maybe next weekend out on LitErotica??

I am getting witdrawal-symptoms...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magic Man

While fleeing away from Hurricane Irma, the song Magic Man by Heart came on the radio. I thought of this chapter with John and Calara explaining John's ability to her mother. I can see Calara saying to her:

"But try to understand, try to understand

Try, try, try to understand, he's a magic man, Mama, ah, he's a magic man"

BTW, I really like Maria. She's a terrific lady, compassionate, loving and hot. That being said, I would have mixed feelings about John having a go with her. I wouldn't want to have her betray her marital vows (and besides John wouldn't do it). Then, the other way would be dissolving the Fernandez marriage which most likely would be the demise of Calara's father which would be devastating. So, it's probably best for John and Maria to keep their relationship of mutual respect, but with Maria dropping enough innuendo to charge up John so he has to release his pent up energy with Calara in her old bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Theory about the Astral monsters

I think the Astral monsters are really the psychic remains of progenitors, looking to possess john's body. What do you all think.

AK

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 89 complete!

Hey everyone,

I've completed the latest chapter and I've started editing it. It'll probably be up on the site in about a week or so.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Godesses and other things.

No, absolutelly no! Under no sircumstances must any of the girls become godesses. Neither should John become a god. Nothing is as boring, as when the god guys (or the bad guys) becomes too powerful.

I am fine with the girls getting certain powers, and become very proficient in using them. but please Tefler, do not make them too powerful. They should have to fight together to the highest of their abilities to defeat the evil progenitor. For the sake of the story, the girls and John need to have vulnerabilities that the badguys can capitalize on. Otherwise it will be boring. It's like The Hulk. There never is any doubt if he will win a fight, no matter who he fights. He is that stupidly powerful. Therefore he is the most boring of all the marvel superheroes. Please don't do the same mistake. Alyssa already are on the verge of becoming too powerful. For now she is on the right side of the line, but any more power now, and she could take out all the badguys , including the evil progenitor on her own. She is already almost unkillable. Her psychic powers are that immense.

I have no problem with powering up their tech a bit more. But their ship should perhaps not become too much more powerful than it is. Otherways, there will be no challenge, no matter who they fight.

Well, enough of that.

It looks like Jehana will not join them permanently. But there is something for placing a few loyal people strategically outside the main group. She would be perfect for information gathering, public relations and such. They will need that in the future. I still think she should get the benefits of the others. Maybe she could have a little trouble explaining her bodily changes. Not too much though. I like her. But with the others their change has been so problem free. Out in the real word it would probably be different. They need to come up with some sort of credible explanation.

When it comes to the psychic monsters, i have mentioned before, that they could be the vengeful "ghosts" from a species that was destroyed by progenitors, and thus hates John and his "thralls". And that maybe instead of destroying the monsters, the team maybe should help them becoming what they once were.

I read a comment here where it was suggested the monsters were remnants of far gone progenitors, that want to return, or something like that. Pretty good idea i think. Maybe Progenitors once were very different, and got corrupted. so Maybe the evil progenitor needs healing.I am thinking a bit like Winnowil in Elfquest here. Sorry if that sounds stupid.

Well, I am done with my nitpicking for now. Sorry if it didn't look like nitpicking. I still think this is one of the best stories (maybe the best) i have ever read on the internet. Even compared to all the books i have read(several thousands, hehe) it rates pretty far up on the list.

Keep up the good work Tefler.

PS! you should really think about starting about writing books. You are more than skilled enough to do it. But if you do. Please don't forget your loyal followers here on the net. Throw us a bone (a story) now and then. Please.

subkfsubkfover 6 years ago
binged

I have binged on your series this past weekend. Have you a conclusion in mind? And if so, his many more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spanking and Pregnancy

Could you PLEASE show the girls having sex among themselves without John? Sakura being dominant and then Alyssa being surprisingly submissive during that spanking a while back are both very interesting.

Sakura should try to surprise her matriarch or other girls with some spankings as John suggested earlier. They are written quite well, have good flow and are natural compared to most other spanking scenes in other stories. They also can't really go overboard with public humiliation since the crew is obviously so comfortable with each other, so it can only be a turn on if a girl gets spanked in front of everyone. So please show them from start to finish!

On a different note, it would be idiotic to have more than one girl get pregnant first. They need to learn about any possible complications for the first time in isolation. If everyone on the Invictus except for Faye and John go into labour within even a weekor two of each other, they're screwed. Nobody will be capable of helping, everyone will be exhausted and out of energy. Especially Rachel, who needs to be the last one to get knocked up, since I doubt even she could heal herself and the baby in the middle of labour without major help.

I don't care if they are basically demigodesses, creating life isn't easy on anyone. It takes a serious toll on your body, even more so if your own baby is some overpowered progenitor kid. Even more so if John is going to meddle with his kid during growth to make sure his son/daughter never has to deal with an evil alter ego or other progenitor related nonsense. Having kids in quick succession is also a nightmare for writing as well.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
Spent to much time in the hospital...

Just goes to show what you miss when you´re laid up for a while...excellent chapter and great feeling when I gave my 5* rating, as usual. Started reading some of SO_MO_HERMIT entries ´bout the first of last month, to cover the time ´tween your chapter...turns out this old warhorse likes a little romance along with patriotic and scifi stories ...",,,who´d a thunk it... a "Viejo Verde" (old man who likes young stuff), as they refer to one like me up here in the high Andes of Perú, would fall for a little bit of romance, hahaha, I really enjoy the way you filter it into the storyline, or through Jake. After reading all the comments, not much to add, all the dudes and dudettes took all the really good 'Atta Boys' and 'Kudohs' for you Tef afore I got out of the hosptal and spending time getting finger hand and arm coordination back for me to get in here on the internet. Thanks for another great read Tef...Hell, you never disappoint. Best damn space opera since reading all of Elizabeth Moons novels...Take care and keep those trolls off your six...not hard to do with the quality of trolls showing up. :>)...

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Hello Gregorius_Lightmouth:

I don't think I have seen you post before, welcome to the readership!

I always thought they could get sick but that they could be easily healed, even from genetic maladys, from John and now Rachel. But I also see Rachel developing a cure to heal anyone else who would have been exposed.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
@hellinahelmet

Glad you are back with us! Sorry to hear about your medical issues...but sounds like you are on the upswing.

BTW: The next two chapters are going to be DI-NO-MITE! Over on Patreon we are working through edits and stuff and making suggestions/suppositions. So figure about a Monday or Tuesday release here (as a wild guess) for the next chapter. Trust me, it is worth the wait...one of Tefler's best in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just finished a re-read

I re-read everything from Tashana's rescue. Some amazing chapters, Tefler. Your best work. I reiterate my comments from earlier chapters; the details you put in them: discovering them, realising them for what they are, like a happy child on a christmas morning.

I wanted to tell you this earlier, but was rushed - the scenes away from the Invictus make chapters appear more richer, like adding the right spice. It was such fun to sit and imagine those playing out as i read. It adds many dimensions to an already multi-dimensional story. Came at the right time too, 'cause we were getting used to your usual brilliance ;), but somehow these past few chapters.., well, they will make sure i will still be in awe of your writing.

Anticipating more of your magic,

Regards,

Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope you have submitted ch89 tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the Adventure.

Hello, I've been reading your work for over a year. I want to say thank you for what you do. You make it sexy and extraordinarily interesting. Most authors on this site are very.... detailed, in their descriptions of the romance. You have detail but also hold just a little back for our imaginations. Thank you for that. Please keep up the good work. Have you done a word count for this story btw?

My system won't let me sign in.

Emtb1993

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Matt

Thanks for your kind comment!

I try to foreshadow future events where I can by leaving lots of Chekhov's guns dotted throughout the story. Some aren't used immediately, but most things usually have some kind of purpose. Hopefully they all become much clearer on a re-read! :-)

I've had a lot of fun writing the scenes outside the Invictus and the recent chapters in general, so I'm pleased to hear you've enjoyed reading them!

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Emtb1993

Thanks for the feedback, it's nice to hear I've been keeping you entertained for over a year!

I believe the story recently passed the two million word mark... :-)

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 89

I just submitted the latest chapter for moderation, having finished editing it today. Chapter 89 should be up on literotica in a few days time, so I hope you enjoy it!

I've written the first half of Chapter 90 and handed it to my editors. It's been a fun chapter to write, so I'm looking forward to getting stuck into part 2. That should be up on my site by the 20th/21st.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yay!

I can hardly wait.. : D Dawn

usmcdadusmcdadover 6 years ago
Amazing

You've done it again....chapter after chapter. I've been captivated by your creativity and foresight. Great job, hope to see more soon.

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBlueover 6 years ago
Need our fix

Like addicts to an opium den, we readers drag ourselves to this website each day hoping to get our fix of your story, Tefler. Seriously, this is truly great work. I can only imagine how much planning went into this story arc before you started writing it. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's up

It

Up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
&#$&+&$%$#

I just finished this chapter and I know I'm going to be going nuts waiting for the next one keep up the great work just try to do it a little faster please lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope

You are a great novelist and I look forward to the next chapter.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Another Insightful Chapter.

This is a great adventure epic which I have at times referred to as the galactic Game of Thrones. But in addition to that, I am totally amazed at the depth and complexity of the unique personal and interpersonal relationships in the writing. This chapter is an example. Go Invictus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn....

Calara is turning into Juha Bach from bleach and it is fucking amazing to watch....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yay!

I hope John adds a kintark lizard girl queen to his crew to get a succubus style creature that could expand the social intrigue and political manipulation aspect of the story more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"It is you! You're their King!"

Calara's mother's acceptance was great

Also perfect timing for introducing calara's power

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Well written, but even in the Invictus social scene, was John's deception - cheating - revelation, really the way to make Calara aware of her abilities?,.. also:(a near break in revealing some TSM story future tidbit) I am planning to pay close attention to the captured stealth shuttle, now in the cargo bay,.. as on my past couple of read throughs, I didn't note where it went, and/or when it went, in a trade?,.. or a deal sweetener?,.. or was it lost in a rewrite?,.. or did I just gloss over it's final moments aboard the Invictus on my previous reads?,.. something happened to it,.. likely in the next chapter or two,.. I hope to find out who/what/when/and where the little black stealth shuttle's fate is finally resolved,.. '-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Eight moody pregnant women, followed by eight babies? Just dealing with one is hard enough... you'll be desperate to go back to saving the galaxy!" she exclaimed, her brown eyes twinkling with amusement.

He chuckled and put his arms around Calara and Alyssa. "I'm sure I'll be up for the challenge."

"you underestimate the power of the children!!" - every parent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

merciless repetition. Cut/paste sex scenes are ridiculous, but no more than passages that read as if written by someone else, or an "editor" who didn't read the preceding chapters.

Disappointing lack of writer potential.

Smokepole

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

The story develops with great intrisque almost round every corner. So how will John and Co outsmart the Admirals and will Devereux break cover and join him?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

So much is coming together, ... and I expect the next few chapters to be awesome, ... and watch those Kintark, ... they aren't done being the bad guys yet, ... As the Invictus crew goes to stomp on some bugs, ... Especially watch Sakura stomp them with the Mecha's big metal feet, ... ;-) TTFN

laughdruidlaughdruid12 months ago

How is Tashanna going to absorb Johns cum if Jade keeps sucking it out of her ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"You're really Maliri?!"

ranec1

(fucked up my profile some how but that won't stop me hahaha haha)

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith8 months ago

All the girls are getting much better at controlling their psychic gifts, .... and the gear that Dana has made for them, upgraded by Alyssa and John's psychic shaping / strengthening of CA like on their Paragon Armor, ... makes them even more Awesome (a Danaism), .... and our lovely ninja, Sakura, is getting in a bit of practice with the Mecha, with Dana's fixes and upgrades that Valkyrie is going to be an Awesome beast in battle, ... nice consolidation chapter, lots of personal grow too, .... thank you Tef ;-) ttfn

EldrinCrainerEldrinCrainer8 months ago

Re:smokepole

If you hate this series enough to comment on nearly every chapter about how impossible it is to read can you just go read something else. Every time I read a good chapter we and look through the comments I’m filled with disappointment at the sight of your username.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith4 months ago

Hey, did you see, Henry Voss, of the Voss Corporation is buying up spaceship parts suppliers, ... Orbital Galactica, Titan Solutions, and Dana can definitely upgrade these companies and the way they build their products, ... bigger, better, stronger, faster, .... lots to do, .... too bad Dana has so little spare time, .... ;-) ttfn

ShaggyDogStoryShaggyDogStory25 days ago

It's been a while since I skimmed as much of a chapter as this.

This bit might be from 1950s Hollywood:

"I used to lie awake in here at night, dreaming of meeting a handsome hero who'd rescue me and sweep me off my feet..." she purred

So much time building up a heroine only to undermine her. Not great

There was an awful lot of characters saying what they were going to do, a lot of positive affirmations, and a tiny bit of interesting action (the sparring match) and plot (Voss making moves).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6789 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES