Sally: My Slutty School VP

Story Info
Sensational fucks with Sally, my ex-school's vice-principal.
19.4k words
4.45
14.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
426 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm here with another exciting adventure. Today, I want to describe how Sally Parera, my sexy ex-school vice-principal. She is one of the sexiest mature women I've had the luck to fuck. Growing up, she was the focus of many students' Stylish-MILF fantasies, including mine. Though she was an extremely strict teacher, I also felt hot for her once I became aware of her thriving sensuality.

(If you guys like this post, please don't forget to RATE, FAVORITE, and drop a COMMENT to tell me what you enjoyed the most. I hope you find my sexual experiences with Sally as sexy as I did.)

About Me

I am Ali, a tall, fair, good-looking guy with a chiseled face and dark straight hair. I'm very light-skinned and stand over 5'10" tall with a trim muscular physique. I've played soccer since I was small and also work out regularly to stay fit. I love three things in life -- books, bikes and booty. Normally, I am a quiet person but can quickly turn on my charm when I want.

I was born and raised in one of the bigger cities in central India. I come from a conservative but rich Muslim family. I've always had a high sex-drive. This made me get into secret sexual relationships with numerous girls and women. Some of these sexual partners have been from my family, among neighbors, college-mates, co-workers, friend's family members, and even several teachers. One such woman was Sally, who was the vice-principal of my school.

About Sally

Sally is a tall, fair and extremely stylish Anglo-Indian woman, with no kids, in her mid-40s. She looks statuesque, standing 5'8" tall, with fair smooth white skin and a luscious curvy slim figure. Sally's lovely large 40D-cup boobs sagged a little had inch-long dark nipples. Her waist slimmed down to 34-inches before flaring out to wide rounded hips and big round wobbly 40-inch ass. Her white long legs were extremely shapely, with firm thighs and well-toned calves.

Sally reminds me a lot of the popular porn-star Sarah Jay, but with short grey hair.

Sally would always dress in stylish formal outfits. Most of the times, Sally wore blazers over a shirt and pants. Other times, Sally would put on a sexy shirt and skirt combo with matching sheer stockings and high heels. She would look incredibly hot, in terms of a modern middle-aged MILF and would rouse the fantasies of numerous students down the years.

For Context

By nature, Sally was extremely stern and very particular about following rules. She would often verbally humiliate boys who acted up, which usually kept most of us in line. However, her strict behavior, combined with her stylish outfits made her all the more alluring and inviting for many older students.

During my time at school, I was extremely mischievous, but Sally could never catch me. She tried hard all through high-school but she failed to find evidence or willing witnesses to any incident in which she suspected my involvement. Once, she tried to frame me without evidence and threatened to suspend me if I didn't get my parents the next day. I didn't bother to get them because I knew Sally had no proof. So, I was the only one who avoided getting punished by Sally.

Unknown to me, Sally did not plan to punish me by implicating me in some incident, but had completely other intentions.

But once I graduated school and went to college, Sally's behavior completely changed with me. I volunteered as an assistant coach for my ex-schools' soccer and hockey teams. So, I would often come across Sally before and after school, and she talked very nicely. She would ask updates about college-life, and I would respond but always respectfully.

Even then, I would find ways to sneak peeks at her sexy assets. I loved watching Sally's deep white cleavage through her shirt when we talked. My eyes would roam on her curvy wide hips if I saw her from afar. I never missed a chance to see her wobbling round bubble-butt and lovely flexing legs whenever she walked away after from me, after our lovely chats.

Things suddenly took a sexual turn in December 2007.

Sally and Cherry are best-friends and very close. In fact, Cherry had moved to Sally's spare apartment after separating from her family. Cherry hadn't told Sally about catching Sharon sucking Kenneth, as the reason for divorce. She was too ashamed of the fact that her daughter and husband had an illicit sexual relationship. Instead, Cherry said that she'd caught Ken cheating with his brother's wife, which was also true. Sally was completely sympathetic and supportive of Cherry's decision, and offered her spare furnished flat on rent.

Thanks to this, Cherry and I had a place where we could fuck without worries.

However, Sally also had no clue that Cherry was in a secret sexual relationship with me.

Then on Christmas 2007, Sally invited Cherry for a party at home. She didn't want Cherry to be alone for Christmas. There, the two got quite drunk at the party, and kept talking late into the night. Cherry, being unusually tipsy, confessed that she was fucking me on the sly. Sally was shocked but then got extremely interested. Cherry explained how it was only for physical satisfaction, and that fucking a young sporty guy is much more fun.

This seemed to pique Sally's interest immensely. Then Sally confessed something no one else knew.

She told Cherry how she and her husband Tony were looking to spice up their dull married life. They had no kids, and didn't have much of a sex-life from years. Sally's sex-drive had grown gradually stronger as she got older. She became extremely irate with the constant sexual desperation. So, as a compromise, her husband had agreed to let her fuck outside the marriage. She knew she had to choose someone hot but also trustworthy. So, hearing Cherry's dirty secret immediately gave her a brilliant idea.

Hearing each other's confessions stunned Sally and Cherry. They both opened up about their sex-lives, and Cherry described some of our sensual fucks in vivid detail. Sally quickly got excited and eventually convinced Cherry to share me with her. Cherry was hesitant at first, as she's quite protective of me. But then she remembered how much Sally had supported her, so she finally relented.

Cherry told Sally that she could ask me. If I'd be interested in having a secret cuckolding sexual affair with Sally, then Cherry had no problem.

Cherry had slept the night at Sally's house and got home late in the morning. She was horny as usual, and called me over in the noon. After a sensual long hard fuck we lay spent in each other's arms on her bed. That's when Cherry gently broached the subject. She gingerly told me about her conversation with Sally the night before. She assured me that Sally could be trusted not to let out our secret, so I didn't get worried.

I was shocked to learn Sally's kinky wish. Looking at Sally, no one could guess that she could be so horny and lusty in private. I asked Cherry if she was fine sharing me with Sally. She replied that she wasn't completely comfortable, but Sally had helped her a lot. She said she owed Sally and would feel better if I agreed. So, that's how Cherry convinced me to fuck Sally.

COMING TO THE STORY

Sally's First Cuck-Fuck

(7PM - 10PM, Thursday 27 December 2007)

I was extremely thrilled all through the day. It was difficult to concentrate on anything, with my mind running different sensual scenarios for my upcoming meeting with Sally. I hoped it wouldn't feel too awkward to fuck her in front of her husband. I'd had a few threesomes with a bisexual couple from college. But it would be the first time I'd fuck a woman in front of her husband. Still, the eager anticipation kept me excited all day long.

In the evening, I quickly showered and changed. I wore a fitting sky-blue V-neck T-shirt and blue jeans with black sneakers. My cell-phone, wallet, bike-keys, cigarette pack with 2 joints and lighter were in my pockets. I left home a little early and stopped to smoke weed with some friends. My friends suspected I was going to meet a fuck-buddy but didn't know who. Though they tried to pry it out, I refused to tell them. There was no way that I was revealing I'm going to fuck Sally, our ex-school vice-principal.

So, I had a nice buzz going when I went to meet Sally at her home.

It was exactly 7 PM when I reached Sally's house. She lived on a small street with two tall buildings on each side. Her small single-story house was spacious, with a small garden inside the front gate. I parked my motorcycle in front of her house and boldly walked to the front door. The doorbell rang and I heard hurried footsteps approaching the front door. The next second, the lock clicked inside and Sally opened the door with a large smile.

Sally looked extremely sexy in an alluring all-red ensemble. She wore a red satin mini-dress with matching red stockings and high-heels. The spaghetti straps of her dress showed off her smooth white shoulders and ample cleavage. Her lacy red-bra peaked out and had her large round boobs pressed tight together. The tight dress hugged her curvy waist and clung to her huge bubbly ass-cheeks. Her long shapely legs looked hot in the sheer red stockings and pumps.

Sally looked incredibly tempting as she invited me in, and I followed her with growing excitement.

I smiled and stepped into the spacious half-lit living-room. It had a large L-shaped couch to the right near the window, with a spot-light over it. The other three single sofas were almost in darkness. There were three doors leading off into two bedrooms and the kitchen on the opposite wall. The room was furnished with plush thick couch-set, large glass-topped coffee-table, TV-cabinet and a small round dinner-table opposite it. There were knickknacks on glass-shelves beside the TV.

Sally's husband Tony - a tall, dark, wiry middle-aged man, dressed in a plain white shirt and black pants - stood up from the couch. He welcomed me warmly to their house, as if I was a special guest. I awkwardly shook hands with him, and tried to act cool. He offered me a seat on the large couch and sat on the small single couch opposite the coffee-table. He was almost hidden in the dark while I sat under the golden spotlight.

Sally walked to me with a smile, showing off her lovely MILF curves in her short red dress. I took her sexy red outfit and enticing mature figure in a glance and felt a stirring in my pants.

Sally came and sat close to me on the large couch. I glanced at her jiggling jugs, swaying hips and wobbling ass-cheeks as she walked closer. Her mature shapely legs flexed sexily with each step. She took a seat very close to me and I got a whiff of her sweet perfume. It immediately sent a shiver of excitement through me.

I couldn't ogle her openly despite her willing husband, so I turned my attention to Tony. He was making small-talk and asked if I wanted to drink. I told him I didn't drink and settled for a Coke to quench my dry mouth. He looked at Sally, who softly nodded her head. So, tony poured two large glasses of whiskey for him and Sally, while he served me Coca Cola in a tall glass. Tony offered me a pack of cigarettes, and I hesitated. Then Sally told me I didn't need to be shy about anything. So, I took out my cigarette-pack and started smoking along with them.

Sally looked even sexier as she smoked. Her plump crimson lips clamped softly on the cigarette-butt held daintily between her long slim fingers. It was clear that this wasn't her first time smoking with the way she exhaled the smoke slowly through her nostril, enjoying every particle of nicotine. She gently shook her glass before taking small sips of the amber whiskey. It was an incredibly hot sight and I turned halfway in my seat so I could talk to Tony and Sally at the same time.

Then after a few minutes of small-talk we started talking about sex.

Sally casually asked about my sex-life. I chose to tell her some of my sexual experiences with other girls and women. Obviously, I didn't tell her about fucking my own family-members, but I did tell her about others. The look of intent curiosity on their faces made me feel more comfortable and I talked in detail. They both seemed genuinely shocked but pleased that I had significant sexual experience at such a young age.

This way, Sally, Tony and I finished our first drinks. Then Tony poured another round.

Then Sally asked if I'd ever been with a cuckold couple. I told them about my bisexual fuck-buddies from college, Zulfa and Sohan, whom I had fucked several times by then. This got Sally and Tony visibly excited. They wanted to know more so I related details of a couple of times I had a threesome. But I made it clear that I wasn't looking to have a threesome with them.

They readily agreed, and assured me they weren't looking for a threesome either. Sally made it clear that whatever happens between us, Tony would only sit silently and watch us. I felt more confident after hearing this. Then Sally and Tony began describing how they had visualized their first cuckold experience.

Hearing Sally and Tony narrate their dark cuckold fantasies soon had me excited. I could feel my thick hardening dick straining in my jeans. Sally had shifted close with time, and now sat with her firm thighs pressed on mine. Her bare soft arm brushed frequently and I could feel the warmth wafting off of her sexy mature body. My excitement grew even more when Sally casually started to touch me.

While talking, Sally rubbed her shapely stocking-clad legs on mine. She leaned on me so that her big soft boobs pressed on my arm with the slightest movement. I was sat at the edge of the seat, and Sally began caressing my back softly. I didn't react and acted as if everything was normal and kept listening to them described their dirty kinky fantasies.

Around 8 PM, Sally and Tony finished their third drink. They were both pretty tipsy and I was also very high. I saw them exchange a glance so I looked back to see Sally nod once. She then looked at me, smiled and slowly stood upright.

I watched with growing excitement as Sally stood before me, looking down at me with a wicked grin.

Sally looked incredibly sexy, especially after hearing her talk so freely about her sexual fantasies. Her red high-heels and stockings made her lovely legs look extremely sexy. Her short red dress clung tight to her wide curvy hips, small waist and big round boobs. I took it all in with a rising erection till I met her eyes. She wasn't wearing her usual specs but Sally looked immensely hot the way she looked at me through hooded lusty eyes.

"Are you ready, Ali?" Sally asked, standing tall and statuesque right in front of me.

"Yes." I whispered softly, barely able to say more as I watched her mesmerized.

"Do you like me?" She asked softly, lustily.

"Yes, I do." I replied, with more confidence this time.

"What do you like about me, baby?" Sally asked sultrily.

"I like everything about you, Ma'am." I responded, "I love your tall sexy body. Your lovely boobs are very attractive. I love how your slim waist turns into your curvy hips and hot butt. Your long legs look extremely sensual." I kept going on, pointing out every asset as I went along.

"Oh, is that so?" Sally cooed, her grin growing wider listening to me praise her body, "Would you like to see it?" She asked and gently swayed her hips.

"I'd love to!" I replied and smiled this time.

"Then watch." Sally quipped and winked before she began stripping her clothes off.

My excitement shot up like a rocket, and so did my thick dick. Sally stood in place and slowly pulled her short dress up. She teasingly revealed her clean-shaved crotch covered with a red see-through panty. The dress peeled off of her wide curvy hips and big round boobs till she took it off completely and flung it to her husband behind her back.

I was glad I couldn't see Tony because Sally was blocking him from my view completely.

Regardless, I had my eyes stuck on Sally's sexy mature lingerie-clad body. I ogled her large D-cup boobs squished together to form a deep tight cleavage. Her long taut nipples poked clearly through her sheer red bra. Below, her soft slight tummy was milky-white. My eyes got riveted to her smooth crotch visible through her slinky red panties. Her long well-toned legs looked ravishing in the red net stockings and crimson heels.

Sally let me ogle her hot lingerie-clad body and enjoyed watching my reaction.

Then she slowly took off her bra and let her huge heavy tits hang free. I watched her long puffy nipples with delight. Sally then slipped out of her sheer tight panties, sliding them slowly down her silky stocking-clad legs. She stepped out of her panties, turned her back to me and bent over to pick them up from the floor. A shiver of excitement made my thick stiff dick throb in my jeans when I first saw her bare big buttocks. My heart started beating faster when Sally bent over and her lovely large ass-cheeks popped apart to give me my first view of her glistening smooth-shaved vagina.

She took her time to stand back up, and flung her panties towards her husband. Then she turned around to face me with a big grin.

"Come here, sweetheart." Sally said sultrily and caught my hand.

I quickly stood up and Sally pulled me closer to her.

"Let me see what you've got." Sally whispered lustily before she began stripping me too.

I stood in place and enjoyed the way Sally pushed her hands under my T-shirt and felt her way up my firm torso. She ogled my trim young body as she pulled my shirt off and threw it on the couch. She ran her hands gently over my arms, feeling the veins on my forearms, and pressing my taut biceps. Then she caressed down my chest to my groin and hurried to undo the belt. I enjoyed the view of her sexy white mature body from up as Sally quickly stripped my jeans and underwear.

"Wow!" Sally cried out in shock, "You're big!" She exclaimed and watched my huge fleshy dick uncoiling in the open.

"It feels even better than it looks." I quipped and grinned.

Sally laughed at this and hurriedly stood upright.

"Mmm." Sally softly moaned as she caught my arms, "Come here. Let me feel you." She said and pulled me in for our first kiss.

"Hmmm." I sighed softly as our lips met and prepared to kiss my sexy school-teacher fantasy.

Sally's firm lips pressed on mine and she began kissing me hard.

Sally embraced me gently, as if relishing every first touch. She pressed her big soft breasts on my bare chest and ran her fingers over my face and neck. I immediately grabbed her slim waist and squeezed tight, while sucking softly on her lower lip.

"Mmmm." Sally moaned sultrily at this and seemed to get even more aroused.

Sally then started to lean so her soft round boobs pressed harder on me. She rubbed her smooth stocking-clad leg on mine and sucked my upper lip in turn. Then I felt her curvy hips and grabbed her large soft ass-cheeks to squeeze them gently. Sally seemed to like this too, because she eagerly arched her back to push her lovely large buttocks out behind her. At this, I snuck my hands inside her deep taut ass-crack and pulled her soft round butt-cheeks wide apart.

"Mhmm!" Sally moaned eagerly into my mouth when she first felt my fingertips gently brush her quivering asshole and creamy cunt.

I ran my fingertips slowly up and down her mushy hot pussy, and teased her tight butthole. Sally got incredibly turned on and began sucking on my long tongue. After a while, I eased a long forefinger inside her warm welcoming vagina. At the same time, I steadily pushed another finger inside her taut-clenched butthole. I pushed both fingers deeper and deeper till I was almost knuckle-deep in her cunt and ass.

"Mmmm! Mmm. Mmm! Mmm. Mmm!" She began moaning louder into my mouth once I started fingering both her holes.

Then I kept sticking my forefingers, one into her tight butt-hole and the other in her loose moist pussy harder. She was incredibly aroused so her warm mature pussy was very slick with her pre-cream. I also teased her taut big clit at the same time. Soon, we could hear sloppy noises from my finger pumping in her mushy tight love-hole.

An_Indian
An_Indian
426 Followers