Three Stoner Chix - Green Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understood."

"And Carrie."

"Yes?"

"Remember what the good book says. 'Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.'"

"Amen," replied Carrie, before hanging up. Then she put the binoculars to her eyes again and whispered, "A fucking men."

CHAPTER 9

Amy expelled a lungful of smoke, saying, "Fuck. I love this Christmas Bud."

"Christmas Bud?" said Alyson, taking the joint from Amy.

"Katie says the buds look like little Christmas trees. It's also called Green Candy. I gotta ask her if she has any more. I feel so yummy."

Amy watched mesmerized as Alyson pinched the last bit of the joint between her fingernails, before sucking it furiously with those beautiful lips of hers, trying to tease the last few tendrils of smoke from it as if this were the last joint on earth. Then Amy sighed and asked, "When's Christian supposed to be here?"

Alyson exhaled, saying, "According to Mother when she was chewing my ass out on the phone, he's been here waiting for me for an hour. I should text him and let him know I'm here. Damn. I'm not nearly stoned enough for this."

"Then, let's have another stick of Green Candy, shall we?"

Alyson laughed. "Oh thank god, I thought that was the last one!"

"Nope." Amy took out her last joint and lit it up, took two hits and passed it to Alyson, who took two hits of her own. Puff puff pass, puff puff pass, until it was finished. When Amy took the last hit, she dropped it out the window so it could burn out harmlessly on the pavement next to her car. Only then did Alyson text Christian to meet her by the food-court entrance.

Amy giggled. "Good thing everyone knows you're never on time for anything."

Alyson giggled too. "He should be coming out to meet me any minute."

"You know this guy well?" Amy asked.

Alyson shrugged. "From the youth group at church, and we go to Bible camp together every year. That's the only time we ever hang out though."

"He's cute."

"You know him?"

"Yeah," Amy said. "I've seen him around at school, plus I used to go to swim meets to watch Deandre's little sister swim."

"Yeah Christian's still on the team. I think."

"You should fuck him."

"AMY! My god."

"Come on, baby. It might be just what you need."

"Not my type."

"I know. He's got a dick."

Alyson smiled. "True story."

"Dick is fun, sweetie. Dick feels goooood."

"Not interested."

"Just pussy, huh? More accurately. Just Dana Lee's pussy?"

"Well," Alyson said. "I have had your sweet pussy."

Amy giggled. "I thought you said you didn't remember it that well."

Alyson blushed. "I do... I just don't remember it as well as I'd like."

"Well like I said, I'll be happy to refresh your memory any time, sweetie."

Alyson smiled, but turned suddenly serious, "She's never gonna love me like that, is she?"

"Well, sweetie, I don't know. I've never met a girl as crazy for cock as Dana Lee. Not even me. But why don't you just make a move? She might surprise us both."

"I can't! What if she freaked out? She's my best friend... I mean, besides you."

"No, that's okay, I know you guys are besties. Fuck, she had herself put back in eighth grade so you'd be in the same grade!"

"She did it for you too."

"No. It was for you. She loves you. I mean, really. She really loves you."

"But not that way."

"No. Probably not. But I could ask her..."

Alyson's emerald eyes flashed with terror. "No! Don't! You swore you wouldn't tell her! If she freaks out she'll tell everybody, and then Mother will find out and break Daddy's trust fund! I'll be ruined!"

"Sweetie," Amy said. "I'll never tell a soul. You know I'll never tell a soul, but..."

"But what?" Alyson said.

"People are smart, and you're beautiful."

"Yeah."

"I mean you are drop dead gorgeous beautiful."

Alyson blushed again. "No I'm not."

Amy rolled her eyes. "Whose mom has pictures of her red headed baby girl winning beauty pageants hanging in every room in their house?"

"I haven't done that since I was 15," Alyson said.

"Still. You did them, and you won just about all of them. You, my love, are drop dead fucking gorgeous."

"So what is your fucking point, Amy?"

"You don't have a boyfriend. You've never had a boyfriend. You've never even gone on a date that wasn't a group thing."

"I don't like boys."

"Exactly!" Amy said. "And people aren't stupid. Why does a girl that could have any boy in the school only hang out with Dana Lee and Amy?"

"Because she loves them." Pause. Realization. Then a soft whisper. "Oh."

"Now you get it, beauty queen?"

"Yes."

"So, why not make Christian your boyfriend?"

Alyson stared at Amy open-mouthed for several seconds. "Wow. That would make my mother so fucking happy."

"And I bet Christian would jump at the chance of dating the high school beauty queen."

"He probably would." Then Alyson smiled, having a sudden wicked thought. "And I bet he'd jump at the chance of fucking me too!"

Amy laughed. "Oh, shit yeah! I know you're just joking, but you should do it! You should totally do it! Hey, the Emerson Inn is just down the road. Dump the pamphlets you're supposed to pass out, and go give Christian your cherry!"

Alyson's heart started pounding in her chest at the terrifying, exciting thought. "Fuck. Really?"

"Hey, how come you're so certain you hate cock, when you've never even seen one?"

"Yeah I guess you're right. Fuck. If I wasn't lesbian, my life would be so much easier."

Amy was positively giddy at the thought of Alyson actually going through with it. "You should fuck him and find out once and for all! And another good thing, he'll tell everyone you fucked. Boys always tell."

"That's a good thing?"

"Well, it would certainly stop the rumors."

Alyson was horrified. "Oh my God. There are rumors?"

"Brandi Osterhott's made a few jokes about it. And sooner or later people are gonna start taking those jokes seriously, in spite of her being a Goth."

"Fuck. Really?"

"Relax," Amy said. "Just go to the Emerson Inn and let him fuck you. You don't have to like it. Just let him do it. And hey, you might even like it!"

"No, no. This is too crazy," Alyson said. "Mother will see the charge on my credit card and go bat shit."

"Let Christian pay."

"I doubt he has enough money to pay. His family's poor."

Amy pulled her card out of her purse and handed it to Alyson. "Use mine. Mom's giving me an allowance again."

"Amy," Alyson said. "I can't let you do this."

"Sure you can. Just go fuck him and have fun," she said. Then she looked and saw a blonde boy standing at the food court door looking around for them. "There he is, sweetie. Fuck him good. He really is cute."

Alyson leaned over and gave Amy a soft kiss on the lips. The kiss lingered for a moment, and their tongues briefly met. Before it went further though, Amy pushed her away and said, "We better stop, or I'll be taking you down to the Emerson Inn myself."

"Oh god let's go," Alyson said as she leaned in for another kiss.

"No," Amy said firmly. "Stick with the plan. Dump the pamphlets and let cutie boy fuck you. You're probably going to bleed some when he pops your cherry, so be sure you've got all your clothes off before he fucks you."

"You're right," Alyson sighed. "What are you going to do?"

"I'll probably go see Katie and hang out with her until Rashawne calls me back to tell me how his grandma is doing."

Alyson squinted at Amy before she opened her door and said, "Amy. You don't need that shit."

Amy smiled, kissed the tip of her index finger, and then placed it on Alyson's lips. "Shhh. I hang out with Katie all the time. Not just when I want blow."

"So you're not going to go snort cocaine with her?"

"Of course I am," Amy giggled. "But it's still not the only reason I hang out with her."

"I have a better idea. Why don't you go hang out with your mom? It's a beautiful day. Take her to the spa or something. Besides, I need you to pick me up when I'm done." And, I'd rather you weren't driving around coked off your ass.

"Hey, who appointed you to be my conscience? But I guess you're right."

Call me when you're through, but don't rush it. Take your time. Enjoy yourself." She giggled, "And try to enjoy Christian's cock."

Alyson laughed, but grew serious when she saw Christian standing at the food-court entrance. He was looking around for her. She felt a little rush of dread. Well, this is it, I guess. Shit. I wish things were different, then I wouldn't have to do this. I wish I had a cool mom. I wish I had good enough grades for a college scholarship. I wish I wasn't a dyke. I wish Dana Lee liked pussy. Oh, Dana Lee.

Just thinking Dana Lee's name made Alyson's heart twist in a knot. Dana Lee. Dana Lee. Where are you right now? What are you doing? Oh, fuck. Don't tell me. I can guess.

CHAPTER 10

Dana Lee was on her hands and knees, swallowing Tanner's cock whole, as he lay naked on his parents' bed. His legs were open and his hands were clasped behind his head. He moaned as the naked blonde worked her lips down the entire length until they were around the very base. Although his cock was in the very back of her throat, she wasn't choking at all. Instead, she was gently massaging his balls with her tongue, just like she'd seen a girl doing in a porn video. Tanner was clearly loving it, as she could feel his deep groans of pleasure resonating through this cock.

When she ran out of air, she very slowly pulled back, sliding her soft lips up his cock until they were wrapped around just the head. She sucked it briefly, then even more slowly than before, eased her luscious lips down to the base again.

Tanner was literally purring with happiness. God. She gives the best fucking head in the world.

She sucked his dick like that for two, maybe three minutes, before he unclasped his hands from behind his head, opened his eyes, and firmly gripped clumps of her silky blonde hair in each hand. She sucked harder as he forcefully moved her head up and down on his cock and in time with the forced movements of her head, he thrust his hips up to fuck her face. The rougher he became with her, the harder she sucked him until in seconds he was blasting stream after stream of cum into her throat. Much more practiced now than she was the first few times, she swallowed and gulped his cum and continued to suck until there was not a single drop left oozing from the tip of his cock.

She smiled at him, and let a pearly drop of cum roll out of her lush, black girl lips. Then she sucked it back in and smacked her lips, saying, "Thank you sir. May I have another?"

CHAPTER 11

Gina finished making her sandwich in the kitchen, then carried her Heineken back to her home office so she could get back to work. This was her telecommuting day, but she just didn't feel like working. The Atherton case was a major nightmare. The well-respected televangelist was being sued by several girls who claimed that he'd molested them while they worked in his ministry. He was as guilty as sin, but her job was to get the bastard off the hook, a prospect which made her feel ill. I used to put shits like him in jail, not set them free. Times like this I wish I'd stayed a prosecutor, instead of selling out my principles for a pile of cash.

But she had to defend him now. Judge Gorman would require her to see it through, even if she quit the firm. He took commitments very seriously. And there was no way Reverend Atherton would fire her. She knew every loophole and weakness in the Florida sex-crime laws. She was critical to his defense.

But that doesn't mean I have to kill myself to save his self-righteous ass. Let Morgana do the dirty work. She believes he's innocent, after all, so let her sell her soul to the devil.

She sat at her desk and contemplated taking her shorts off and masturbating again. She even considered opening Literotica.com and reading a story instead of finishing the brief she was writing. Instead, she rummaged through the top center drawer of her desk until she found a pack of Marlboro Light 100s and lit the last cigarette from the pack.

As soon as she sucked the smoke into her lungs, she felt tension leaving her body. Last cigarette and I'm done. Not buying another pack. She chuckled at her own lie and took another long, slow drag on the cigarette. As she blew a stream of smoke to the ceiling, her phone began to chant Amy's ring tone. God, Amy. Don't be in trouble.

She picked up the phone with her hand that wasn't holding her cigarette and held it to her ear as she hit the green transmit button. "Hey, baby. What's up?"

"Nothing, mom. I just dropped Alyson off at the mall. Thought I'd call and see if you wanted to go get waxed with me. Maybe get a massage like we did down in Key West. That was fun."

Gina smiled. "It was fun, baby. I've got a lot of work to do though. Maybe we can go tomorrow or one day next week."

"Okay," Amy said. "Mom?"

"Yeah, baby."

"Are we good?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry about leaving the door open when I was in bed with Rashawne."

"Amy," Gina said. "I told you when you moved back in that you could have boys stay over if you wanted. You're 18." Little bitch left the door open on purpose just to tease me.

"So fucking a boy in my room really doesn't bother you?"

Gina blushed. "No, Amy. It's cool."

Amy chuckled. "You did seem to enjoy having your look at Rashawne's cock."

"Amy," Gina said.

"Well," Amy said. "It is a nice cock."

Gina smiled. "Yes, Amy. Your boyfriend has a nice cock." I'd love to give it a ride.

"I knew you liked it," Amy said before hanging up. Oh yeah. She wants to give it a ride.

CHAPTER 12

Still naked. Still laying on Tanner's parents bed. This time perpendicular to each other, and Dana Lee was again sucking his cock. This time just to get him hard again. It didn't take long. She kept sucking though, simply because she liked it. She flat out liked sucking cock. It didn't have to be Tanner's cock either. She'd been 'ordering a pizza' from Jimmy Snyder at least once a week, in order to give him a quick blowjob in his delivery truck. And then there was that crazy orgy at her cousin's house on 4th of July. That was fucking epic.

But even though she'd had plenty of cock in the month since she'd lost her virginity, it wasn't nearly enough to satisfy her craving. Whenever she passed a guy on the street, she couldn't help but wonder what his cock would feel like sliding down the back of her throat. I'd love to pay another visit to Amy's dad and brother, but what if Amy found out? I better not. But what about Mr. Spenser? He looked so good mowing his lawn without a shirt. She giggled between sucks. I bet he fucks good. He's got the hottest body for an old guy. Must be somewhere in his 50s but he's nice and lean still. I should totally fuck him. But that would be just one more secret I'd have to keep from Alyson. She's gotten so religious and judgmental lately. She'd shit bricks if she knew about all the guys I've been boning. Fuck. I've been a regular Whore of Babylon all summer!

She giggled and let Tanner pull her up so that he could kiss her. She threw her left leg over to straddle his stomach, then leaned forward and moaned as his hands cupped her ass, then slid around and gripped her hips and lifted her up.

The tip of Tanner's cock touched the lips of her pussy. He waited to see if she was going to tell him to get a condom. When she merely moaned and didn't say anything, he raised his butt up and thrust his bare cock into her pussy. At penetration, she threw back her head and gasped. While his hips were still off the bed, she slid her feet back, hooked them under his thighs, and slowly began to rock back and forth grinding her pussy on his cock.

"Oh god, Dana Lee," Tanner moaned. "Yes."

She had one hand on either side of his shoulders holding herself up and just grinded and grinded and grinded on his cock until her moans turned into screams and she began to cum, "YESSS!!!! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK YESSS!"

Just seconds following her scream, Tanner grunted and shot his load into her pussy. She continued to hump until he fell out of her. Then he immediately rolled her onto her back and pressed his face into her pussy and started licking.

As Tanner's tongue touched her slit and dipped into her, Dana Lee arched her back and whimpered, "Oh yes, baby. Suck my pussy. Yes. Do it for me, baby. Eat the cum out of me." Oh fuck yeah. He's never done this before. I might end up keeping him around after all.

She ran her fingers through Tanner's sandy hair and moaned as he sucked and slurped. She loved the feel of his tongue and lips on her pussy. She twisted her own nipples and moaned, feeling an orgasm coming on quickly. "Oh shit! Oh shit! That's it! That's it! Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooood! Soooo gooood!"

She thought she heard a strange wet slapping noise, so she opened her eyes and looked toward the door. Tanner's cousin Doug was standing there, buck naked, and stroking his fat cock with crazy gusto, as if he was trying to pull it completely free from his muscle-bound body. Dana Lee gave a little shriek, then started scooting away from Tanner as she groped madly for a pillow to cover herself with. Tanner's hands grasped her legs tightly, so she rapped him on the top of his head with her knuckle, and said, "Dude. Your fucking cousin is back from the store."

CHAPTER 13

Christian Peller followed Alyson into Forever 21. This was the fourth clothing store they'd visited since meeting up at the food court. He liked Alyson, and thought she was actually a much nicer person away from school. At church and at youth group functions, they always hung out together. And she was always so generous with her allowance, knowing how poor he was. In fact, she'd bought him lunch as soon as they met up, which was super sweet of her. He never got to eat at Chick-Fil-A. Sometimes the dollar menu at McDonald's, but never Chick-Fil-A. She didn't rub it in his face the way the other kids did, but she knew he didn't have any money. Being a preacher's kid certainly wasn't easy.

But she was acting strange today. She seemed tense. Nervous even.

As Alyson looked through the racks, she cast sideways glances at Christian, who was dressed in an ill-fitting polyester suit-and-tie church outfit his mother must have bought at a thrift shop. No fashion sense at all, but he really is cute. For a dude anyway. Not any taller than I am, but so sweet. Not all macho and full of testosterone like the guys Amy always dates. He's kind of like a shorter version of Tanner. Way smarter than Tanner though. Tanner is dumb as a box of rocks. Even Dana Lee thinks so. But Christian's probably going to be our valedictorian.

She batted her eyes at him, but he just looked back at her with a shy, helpful smile. I gotta say, for a smart guy, he's pretty slow on the uptake. He doesn't seem to realize that I'm flirting with him. Either that, or I'm doing it all wrong. She smiled at him again, trying to make her green eyes burn with lust.

Man, she's got a pretty smile. She looks good today too. But she always looks good in those designer clothes. Like a picture from a fashion magazine. Casual but upscale. Red Adidas shorts and a white button down shirt from Acoste, which is completely unbuttoned so everyone can see how great she looks in that green bikini. Vilebrequin, I believe. I'm pretty sure I saw it in last month's Vogue. Most expensive swimwear brand in the world. Must be nice being rich. She's also rocking a pair of red Vans, and that little cross she's wearing has got to be 24 karats. Maybe I should take Mom's advice and ask her out on a date. Mom loves Alyson. Loves her green eyes and flaming red hair. And that perfect porcelain white skin with just the right amount of freckles to give her that wholesome look. And she's a twirler. You can't get more wholesome than that. But I don't think Mom would love seeing Alyson's eyes right now. Not as red as they are. Just as red as her hair. I didn't know Alyson was a stoner, but she's high as a kite and reeking of pot. Well, I don't mind. We're all sinners. I should know that better than anyone.