All Comments on 'Three Strikes Ch. 04'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one page

is that the best you can do ,one page we wait around all this time for one page. . Have i pointed out that one page posted is NOT enough. pull your finger out 700 chapters by tomorrow, ive got holidays/vacation to you in the u s , i have holidays coming up and need some intresting to read. so get on with it. ;} uk calling lol

Wolf9625Wolf9625over 5 years ago
To anonymous

Your comment was pretty damn rude as fuck! Are you writing the story and sharing it? Nope didn’t think so. Would I like longer chapters, more like the first one, yes; however, I think it’s better to say things in a positive note instead of being a rude ass butch like you were with your comments.

To the author thank you for taking your time to post another chapter for us to read. It was hilariously funny and I am looking forward to the next one whether it is one page, 3 pages or even a half a page.

AfriAfriover 5 years ago
Beautiful work

I usually look forward to reading the comments from your fans almost as much as I love seeing a new chapter from you (almost). I don't think Anon (Uk) was trying to be rude cos I feel like him, difference being I read halfway and then scrolled down to see if there was at least one more page on this submission so I could prepare myself psychologically in case there wasn't. I respect you for even being able to post new chapters when it's obvious how incredibly busy you are with other stuff that you're working on alongside this. I usually don't comment but you deserve to know how much I appreciate your efforts, the simplicity of the language used makes reading your work so enjoyable and the pace is so realistic and relatable which is why I find myself lost in your characters' world and I feel so comfortable in there. Keep up the amazing work gal.

SoftsighsSoftsighsover 5 years ago
Chapters

I'm on Gnomie''s Patreon and believe me, there are many wonderful chapters coming up. I'm really impatient and I love her writing so much. It's hard to wait, but it will be worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@wolf9625

If you actually read anony's comment you would know it was meant as a joke. There was rudeness behind their words. They were simply saying one page wasn't enough, and they needed more pages posted to read for when they went on vacation. Make sure you read carefully before you slam someone the way you did.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS COMMENT

I didn’t take the comment rudely, I actually took it as a compliment! MORE CHAPTERS!! I have most of this story finished and I’ll submit the next chapter tonight, hopefully it will be approved quickly! I’m so glad you guys are enjoying this story, makes it easy to keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Donovan

I've seen more comments about Shane needing to redeem himself here and on the other site. I'm having an easier time forgiving and understanding him - how and why he acted the way he did - than Donovan though. I'm hoping as he let's down his walls, he becomes a more likeable character.

Kahoona48Kahoona48over 5 years ago
You are a treasure

Oh Mrsgnomie you are really amazing. You just have a way to build a picture with your words. I am so lucky to have found you. Please give us more, lots more...

lovelovelove133lovelovelove133over 5 years ago
Next chapter please!

Where’s the next chapter mrsgnomie? It’s been a whole week since you said you were gonna post the next chapter! I need to know what happens next!!!!!!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS REAPONSE

Lovelovelove: well, it was rejected so I had to check a few things and resubmit it! Hopefully it will publish ASAP! I’m uploading six tonight, so hopefully it won’t take long either. And the chapters are both longer than the last one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not so sure about Donovan

So I started out loving Donovan's character, but after the last two chapters hes falling short for me with Shane. Like yes Shane was super rude in the beginning, but drinking or not he apologized and he's making an effort. Donovan is acting like a child by blowing him off and not actually dealing with what's between them. There talk at the end of this chapter doesn't help, he acts like he solved everything and didn't even let Shane talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have said about being angry for not using condom however else I would have reacted. Threatening me with HIV? A big no, I would have been irritated at both him and me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous