All Comments on 'Three Strikes Ch. 08'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Pghguy126Pghguy126over 5 years ago

Another great chapter! I find myself always wanting more after I finish reading your latest posts. Keep them coming, Shane and Donovan are quite a pair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome

what a cute story as what a cute love story can be...i always can't help but sport a smile for every chapter i read..simply awesome...author please don't keep your readers wait that long for the next chapter...you, mrsgnomie, are a very good writer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot dog!

They are made perfectly for each other. Mrs. G, you just keep on writing this awesome story. Had me in stitches when Shane showed up unannounced. Thank you for such a fun read. JP

Jayece12Jayece12over 5 years ago
Absolutely ready....

Please, oh please, I'm so ready for the next chapter! I love this story and your writing only keeps me coming back for more. I've waited so long and have checked back every day waiting for the next chapter, the good thing about it is the story isn't finished in a day and the absence of waiting only makes the build up so much better for your readers. Thank you.

EventualRainEventualRainover 5 years ago
Absolutely worth the wait!

I have been dying for this update, like obsessively refreshing the page dying, and this chapter did not disappoint! I love the characters and your writing style. You hold the tension of where the story is going to go so well. I love the mix of romance, humor, and sexiness you've developed.

mfa607mfa607over 5 years ago

"I'm not a slut,"....,."God, I hope that's not true."

This says it all!! Love this!! Thank you!

Kahoona48Kahoona48over 5 years ago
Love it

Such a fun story, you are great Mrsgnomie. I look every day for the next episode.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
Awe

Thanks guys! I’m really glad you’re enjoying the story. I’m uploading the next chapter so you shouldn’t have to wait nearly as long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Lead

In this chapter, I found myself disliking Donovan more and more, especially his fixation on his products, his ritual, and his rudeness in pursuit of it. I’m not sure why Shane would endure it or the way Donovan tends to make mountains out of mole hills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Love the character development and the story. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
545 Followers
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES