All Comments on 'Three Strikes Ch. 20'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YAY, finally!

Well worth the wait, sooooo good! Thanks Mrsgnomie 😊

mfa607mfa607over 5 years ago

Well, I love spa day too! Happy New Year MrsG!!

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 5 years ago
Made me cry!!

Loved this story. More stories please. And soon!! Haha

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainover 5 years ago

Great read....now that it is finished I will really enjoy reading again the story complete. Loved those two so much....close to reality....

FlamingHailsFlamingHailsover 5 years ago

I absolutely loved this series! I was so excited every time I saw a new chapter posted.

Can we hear Drew & Nick’s Story next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fin!

Oh, Mrs. G, I can not say that I have ever enjoyed a series as much as this one. A lot more drama than I could tolerate in my own life, but, so fun to read and written in a very realistic style. The characters felt real. I could see in my minds eye all of the gyrations, and movements you wrote of and it just made for such hilarious situations along the way. It’s kind of sad it’s done. You are a very good writer and I thank you so much for your sharing your talent with all of us. I look forward to more great fun in reading more of your work. JP

uniliveuniliveover 5 years ago

Well there you go, published lol fallait juste se plaindre :) sorry thats the French boy in me! It was a really nice ending. The game and the end of the dry spell was really fun to read, you sure know how to describe a situation and make the reader feel like they re in the room watching. Although five months? How did Shane do this? I don't know lol And Shane finally allowing Donovan to fuck him was so hot and sweet at the same time. A very fun story it was! Im looking forward to reading a new one now cause I bet you've got more up your sleeve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worth the wait!

The ending was fabulous! A great story all together. Homerun! You knocked it out of the ballpark. I can't wait to read your next story!

5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 5 years agoAuthor
Authors Response

Wow! Thank you guys for the positive response. I’m beyond happy that so many have enjoyed this story. I’m working on something new. I’m trying to write something a little different. We’ll see! I’ll post once it’s finished (or mostly finished)

Jenzilla29Jenzilla29over 4 years ago
Loved it

I LOVE IT! I’m so happy I’m tearing up ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for sharing this story here with us LIT users 💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing your stories

I always come back to reread and to see if you have written something new! You are the best Mrs. Gnomie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I loved this story! It was so cute and romantic and had me on edge the whole time. However, I still loved “Still You Want Me” a bit better. I thought it had a bit more character depth and detail but nonetheless, well done Mrs.G! Idk if ur still active but plz write more! I would love a sequel to both stories!

wcshieldswcshieldsover 2 years ago

Great story with fun characters that kept me reading. I hope the author decides to go back and correct the many grammatical, spelling, sentence structure, and continuity problems. They were very distracting and stopped the flow for me too often—the story line is too good for that!

GkbdwrGkbdwralmost 2 years ago

Not my favorite story of yours. I've never met any grown men that act that childish. Also too feminine for my taste

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3almost 2 years ago

Great story! A very honest and real depiction of the varied characters in gay culture, as wl as those around them. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a fan. Huge misdirection with the unnecessary threesome. I stopped rooting for them after that. Also Shane just being so cavalier about it was also ridiculous. They both seem to be pretty shitty to each other so it all worked out I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 3 months ago,

Good job on making a really bad lie that you didn't bother reading the chapters after the weird threesome. In fact, scratch that. You thinking that they treated each other very shitty means you literally glanced theough the entire series, skipping Shane's POV on why he did some of the things in the past too. Congrats on being a major idiot that doesn't read!

Gkbdwr,

I'm sure this story threatens your masculinity so much. Same with anon, you literally don't read and just think you're so intelligent making that kind of comment.

For your info, I also relate more to Shane. I don't really enjoy the flamboyant ones myself, but that is not a great excuse to immediately avoid them regardless. Just like in typical conversations, you just don't click with everybody you meet, but that doesn't mean you should immediately skip all materials that touch on the matters you are uncomfortable with.

Donovan was childish with most of his group, but your MANLY eyes can't read any of the parts where the DAKS and DONNAS learn about their faults as we are getting close to the epilogue here. Enjoy your eternal crisis of trying to keep being an "ALPHA MALE" as you realize your life is going down the gutter.

That said, I can see why some folks would enjoy Still You Want Me better. The series is just as solid, but the fact that it gives a lot more on Donovan's perspective definitely can be annoying especially during the overdramatic parts. All in all, you did good in providing a narrative from a narcissistic protagonist and making sure to make a chapter where they realize their own faults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gkbdwr,

Checked your bio too. I guess you are "escaping the realities of life" because no one likes your personality either. Thinking that you are perfect and demands that all men should be masculine? Great combo. The only thing you did great here is basically becoming a perfect replica of Donovan before the realization, or even one of the DONNAS. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So.... when are we going to hear about Drew and the twins

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon. Oh man. Throw back. I’m not sure! I do want to follow up with Drew, I think there is something there, but I’m not sure it will be any time soon. He’s been awfully quiet…

islandchicaislandchica6 months ago

I am not sure why I started this story and somehow never got past chapter one with Donovan describing the DONNAS. I came back to literotica a couple of months ago searching for one story I read years ago. I skipped over boss nanny on my first search from A to Z as it was written after the time of the story I was looking for. On my second time around from A to Z I read boss nanny. Then on my third time I read jay’s loelife and started three strikes. I also started knot’s. This is my fourth time in my search and I decided to give three strikes another shot. I was not disappointed. Hopefully I can wrap my mind around knot’s next. Suffice it to say I have still not found the story I came back for. 🙂 (but now I must pause and go get some writing of my own done for a deadline I have already missed before I come back and try again.)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely loved it! Great characters , great story and Great writing thank you.

TasjaDaneTasjaDane6 months ago

I’ve read three mm-romance (erotic) novels in my life that has really captured me and made me feel things. This was the third but by far the best ! I have no words for how amazing this is! The story, the writing, the characters, every part of this is absolutely fantastic. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! This is one of those “books” that changes your view of life, yourself and those around you. I am truly grateful for the experience ♥️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have read every story you have here and one on another site. I can't get enough. You make the characters come alive and I want to be their friends. I want to hang out with Jay and Loren, Shane and Donovan, Mat an Seamus and all the others. They are perfectly written and perfectly flawed and real at the same time. Thank you.

Ronny2782Ronny27825 months ago

You are one of the best writers on this site. I've read all your stories now and have

got very invested in all your characters. Please please keep writing 10 stars

XOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
546 Followers
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES