Three Strikes Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched me with great interest as I carefully trimmed it all. There was nothing sexual happening yet he chubbed up, but only a little. It didn't take long before I was finished. He couldn't return the favor since I'd just gotten waxed a few days prior, not that I would've let his inexperienced hands anywhere near my gentleman sausage with electric trimmers.

We showered and I scrubbed his entire body with a body exfoliate. I made sure to get his butt and legs really good. That was more for my benefit than his, although I knew it would make his skin extra smooth and then I'd have to touch him more. He returned the favor, rubbing so gently I wasn't sure he'd actually touched my skin. Once we were dried, it was time to moisturize.

I had thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of pampering Shane. His voluntary participation made it the best birthday ever. Hands down. But rubbing Shane down with my hands was going to top it all.

I laid a sheet on the bed and told him to lay on his back. I started with his feet and, using generous oil, slowly worked my way up his leg, stopping just shy of his slightly hard cock. By the time I finished his other leg, his cock was fully erect...and fully ignored. I worked his arms, fully enjoying the ability to touch every inch of him, uninterrupted. I straddled his waist, careful not to touch him inappropriately as I massaged his chest and abs. I may have made it a game to tease him by grazing a little too close, but never close enough, causing him to moan lightly in frustration.

When I finished with his front side, I had him flip over. He narrowed his eyes, clearly unhappy about flipping sides without being manhandled even a little.

"It's my birthday, not yours," I teased.

I started at his feet again, working my way up his leg, spending plenty of time working his deliciously thick ass before repeating with the other leg. I moved up until I was straddling his ass. I watched as my own aching erection laid itself atop his crack, totally innocently.

I poured the oil directly on his back. Starting with his shoulders and making my way to his butt. I could feel him relax as my fingers worked his skin. The hard muscles in his shoulders felt heavenly under hands. As I leaned forward to dig deep, I accidently burrowed my cock, just a little, between his mounds. I sat up and ran my hands the full length of his back and across the soft flesh of his beautiful backside. The more I rubbed his back, the more confident I got every time I passed his ass, going a little deeper each time.

His body was responding positively. We'd done this same thing a few times in the past. Twice I've had my fingers in his forbidden area, but the moment I used my voice to ask permission or to see if everything was okay, it would kill the mood and the fun would get cut short. He'd kind of hinted, in a round the bush sort of way, to shut the fuck up and do it.

So, this time, I wasn't going to say a word. All he had to do was say the word and I'd be off of him in an instant, and he knew it.

I pressed gently, going deeper, before resuming my work on his back. When I went back the next time, I used a bit more oil and slid my thumb across his bud. This elicited a soft moan as he pushed his hips against my hand.

I slyly let my own erection settle deep in his flesh while I massaged his back, leaning all the way forward and applying ample weight to my deep tissue massage.

"I love rubbing your back," I said softly against his ear. I knew these words were safe since my hands were on his back and I wasn't referencing the fact my own hardness was rubbing up and down his sensitive parts.

I slowly moved against him as my hands rubbed his back. Applying more oil, I rubbed him until I worked one finger in him. I could feel tense up so I asked if I could touch his dick as snaked my free hand around. He lifted his hips in the air, giving me dual access, to both is cock and his ass. I slowly stroked him until I had three fingers tenderly stretching him.

It was now or never. I let go of him and grabbed my own painfully neglected steel rod. I closed my eyes and concentrated one what I was doing when I felt the tip of my mushroom head pressing against his waiting bud. I wanted him to enjoy it. I knew this was a big step for him, for us. He was giving me such a big part of him and I didn't want there to be any regret.

I stroked him as I slowly pressed myself forward. I didn't have to say anything, he'd had enough sex to know exactly what he needed to do. When I finally reached as far as I could go, I laid myself on top of him.

"You feel so good, so fucking amazing. You're blowing my mind right now."

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I couldn't help myself. I was deliriously happy. After what felt like an eternity of whispering terms of endearment in Shane's ear as I remained fully hard and fully seated in his ass, I started moving. It was slow for a while, but that got harder and harder to maintain. I pulled his hips back and soon I had a steady rhythm. He was so tight around me that I thought I'd go insane. I could feel his muscles constrict against me as he brought himself pleasure with his hand.

It wasn't long before I could feel it building. I grabbed his ass and spread his cheeks so I could watch him devour me. It was beautiful. A sight I never thought I'd see. I slid my hands down to his waist and pressed him into the mattress as I thrusted harder.

He was beautiful beneath me.

"Can I flip you? I want to see you," I asked, breathlessly.

I was a little disappointed when he shook his head, no. As much as I desperately wanted to see his face, I understood. He needed to process this is own way. If he needed the privacy, then I'd give him that. I'd talked to Jack enough to know that this was therapy for Shane.

I was close.

I couldn't stop.

When the orgasm finally came, it felt like it was never going to end. I couldn't help but squeeze whatever flesh my hands were touching as I came harder than ever before.

It took me a minute to recover. I was still slowly rocking against him; grinding our bodies together. That's when I realized he was still touching himself. I nudged him over and dove between his legs, engulfing his length in one motion. I pressed my hand against his hole and drank him down when he came a few minutes later.

I crawled up his body and snuggled against him as he pulled the sheets over us. It had been a long day of pampering and, even though it was still technically early, I knew we were calling it a night.

"How are you feeling? Was it okay?"

He didn't reply right away, but after a minute he squeezed me.

"On one hand, it was amazing, but I couldn't get out of my own head and I kept waiting for—something bad, but it never happened. I think I'll enjoy it more the next time, now that I know what to expect."

"You want to do it again?"

"Not this second, no," he laughed. "But yeah, we can do it again. You've been so patient about this whole thing. Never pushing me like the others. I love you more than I love myself and I want everything with you, including this. I want this to be natural. I don't want to feel embarrassed, scared, or ashamed—not with you. So, I want to do this again, and again, and again, until I feel nothing but love. I want to be able to look at you while we make love and not worry about anything."

The Yeti always knew exactly what to say.

"I love you. This is the best birthday ever. How can repay you?" I asked.

"Stay with me until your next birthday. Also, waking up with you sucking my dick would be nice."

Asshole.

****

"This is turning into a really big deal," I complain as I pace around the lobby.

"I'd hardly call a few extra bodies a 'big deal'."

Shane's nervously tapping the envelope that held our future, against his leg.

"It was just supposed to be Aaron and Alle, now it's DAKS and DONNAS. That's going to seem like a big deal in the quiet little courthouse."

Just then the doors open and I stand wide eyed as my parents walk in.

"Mom, dad? What are you doing here?"

Before they have a chance to answer, our friends follow behind. I look at Shane, asking why my parents are here. He looks just as surprised as me. We turn back to our friends and notice the incoming foot traffic doesn't stop. Coming in behind DAKS is their entire village. All their parents, siblings, and grandparents. By the time the door finally closes, the lobby is completely full of people.

"What's going on here?" Shane asks as his eyes take in a few dozen more people than anticipated.

"I accidently told my dad, who told my mom, who told—everyone else," Aaron says, looking genuinely sorry about the intrusion.

"When Aaron told me everyone knew, I figured your parents should know also. Surprise?" Nick anxiously throws his hands up.

There isn't much we can do at this point except go with the flow. Shane's family is notorious for inviting themselves into every aspect of each other's lives. It's a quality that I both love, and hate.

"Kelly, Allerton?" A sweet voice rings from the door.

Shane looks at me, his face showing the adorable smirk I've come to love, and grabs my hand.

"Are you ready for this?!" he shouts at the lobby full of wedding crashers, who whoop back as they joyfully file into the courtroom.

"Are you ready for this? Ready to get married in front of God and our nosey as fuck family?" I asked.

"Are you? No more strike-outs. Just a life of home runs."

Yeah, that sounds good.