All Comments on 'Three Two Times Once'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

One of your better stories. 5

JBEdwardsJBEdwards4 months ago

I have to agree with lc69hunter. I enjoyed the story a lot. Maybe I should go visit Canada. If only my partner liked to fish! How was the food in Ottawa? 5*~~JB

LustyScribeLustyScribe4 months ago

Very well done. It stirs up all the angst of a cuckolding story, with the conflicting anger & arousal. I enjoy your writing!

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot4 months ago

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit4 months ago

A lovely sexy story. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a lucky guy. His future will be great!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very erotic. Reminds me of the movie "Unfaithful" in many ways. Keep up the good work.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirl4 months ago

Absolutely loved it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21104 months ago

This author is one of my new favorites. She tells a very down to earth tale. This is a great story of a woman remembering an erotic afternoon from her past. Do you think the husband knew? I think so. When you'v been with someone long term you can tell when they seem a bit off. She was coming on to him with all of this sexy talk, and he was playing her game. I think that some how not bringing it out in the open makes it more erotic. You both know, and you both know the other knows you know. That way the next time, if there is one, will be just as erotic as the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story with no direct humiliation, however... a butt hole that tock anal will never ever be the same, the husband noticed it, for sure.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

Great story. Good pacing. I can’t wait to read more.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlabout 2 months ago

So well written. I wondered right to the end whether her confession or his accusation might spring up, and I'm glad neither happened because it leaves space for an ongoing series of dalliances and/or group occasions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous