Three Way Love or Sex Pt. 04

Story Info
It goes bisexually wrong; the women fall in love!
4k words
4.76
5.3k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrice was the sexual predator and leader in the girls lesbian lovemaking. Whereas with Nick she tended to be submissive and Jayne more dominant, when the three of them were together those roles were reversed. Katrice started things, she pushed the boundaries and she made mini love to Jayne not vice versa.

Jayne suffered a lot of guilt and concerns over her outpouring of her bisexual or even lesbian tendencies. She was becoming seriously worried about her sexuality. Nick had now become a figure of distaste to her. She hated his harshness, his hairy legs and bristly beard. She was starting to resent the way he made love. It was quick and almost rough. He rushed her, being more concerned, or so it seemed, with his own pleasure than with hers. And being penetrated by him, having him invade her and push his cock deep inside her was starting to repel and not thrill and excite her as it once had.

When alone, usually travelling, she thought about it a lot. Putting everything together, she was becoming very worried that she was actually becoming a full-on lesbian. She had to know, she had to find out. She needed to put an end to her concern as to whether she still fancied and could go with a man, other than Nick as that was becoming less fulfilling with almost every fuck.

It was such a long time since she had done anything like this. The occasional lover she'd been seeing for a year or so had become even more occasional as he had decided to behave and revert to being faithful to his wife of 30 years

They were on a training course and knew each other slightly, having once worked in the same ad agency. They were staying at the same hotel as were a few other delegates, but most were at a cheaper place so they could pocket the difference on their per diems.

"Would you like to join me for dinner?" he asked her.

They got on well, had a nice meal and drank too much wine. She was wearing a purple, halter neck, sleeveless top and a black, pencil, probably a little too short, skirt with high heels and black tights. Adam was wearing a white, Ralph Lauren shirt and black, linen trousers. It was after ten and they had finished the meal. It was then that she made her mind up. Leaning forward, knowing the halter neck would gape and he would get a good view of her cleavage and some of her boobs, she looked right into his eyes as she placed her fingertips on the back of his hand.

"It's been a nice evening Adam thank you, I have enjoyed myself."

She watched his gaze leave her breasts and travel upwards to meet her eyes. He turned his hand and gripped her fingers. She didn't pull them away.

"Does it have to end now?"

"I have to get to bed," she smiled.

"Exactly, that's just what I had in mind," he grinned.

"I'm not sure that's too good an idea?" Jayne smiled back crossing her fingers.

Sliding his hand up her bare arm almost to her elbow he said quietly. "I think it's a marvellous idea."

"Well yes I guess you would, but then you don't have a reputation to maintain as I do."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, there's a table over there who all know me and there's several people in the bar who would be very interested in seeing us walk out together."

"It's almost the same for me, after all I am married."

"Yes, I was aware of that."

"Look, Jayne," he said running his gaze from her eyes down to her chest then back up again as she felt his knee touching hers under the table. It was a long time since she had played footsie and it felt nice, so she didn't move. "Let's just have a nightcap in one of our rooms and see what happens shall we?"

"A nightcap, if we wanted that we could have that in the bar, couldn't we?"

"True," he smiled running one of his fingertips in little circles on her wrist as he rubbed her calf muscle with his leg. "So, for respectability what shall we call me visiting your room?"

Laughing at his cheek she said. "So, it's my mini bar that gets hit is it?"

"Tell me your room number and I'll order champagne."

"Ok eight-forty-two and give me a good fifteen minutes," she said standing up and saying probably unnecessarily loudly "Good night Adam."

She wasn't sure whether she should undress at all. Perhaps just down to her bra and panties or completely maybe and wrapped in a towel. Was the etiquette nowadays for such one-night stands for her to be in bed naked, but then how could she open the door? And what if the champagne turned up before Adam? In the end, she decided to remove her tights, have a quick wash, change her panties and slip into the fluffy white robe the hotel supplied and offered her to purchase for forty pounds.

As luck would have it, Adam arrived just moments before the champagne. The young waiter must have known what was going on, for she was in the robe and Adam was fully dressed, but then he was probably used to it. He did, though sneak a few sly glances at Jayne's boobs and legs.

It had been ages since Jayne had done a one-night stand, but it was a little like riding a bike, you never really forget and the process hadn't changed much. A couple of glasses of champagne as they talked, sitting next to each other on the bed, his arm round her, the kissing period and then his hands inside the fluffy dressing gown. He pulled it apart so he could see and get at her breasts. She undid his shirt and between them they struggled his trousers off. Lots of stroking, rubbing and caressing before her bra came off and he sucked and chewed her nipples as his hands slid up her legs and onto her panty covered, damp pussy lips. She got his nicely hard cock out from his boxers, which he pushed down as she removed her panties. Considerately remembering to wear condoms he then fucked her twice in just over an hour.

As he left her room the next morning, she was so pleased to be able to say honestly.

"Yes Adam, I enjoyed it as well."

*

"The bastards been at it again," Katrice said as Jayne walked into the house two days later after the stay at the hotel and the nights with Adam.

"How do you know? Anyway, where is he?"

"He's gone to Germany, I took him to the airport in his car, mine's being serviced."

"How long's he gone for?"

"Fucking forever I hope," Kat said tears coming into her eyes. "Four or five days."

"How do you know did he tell you?"

"Fuck no, he would never do that or admit anything. I found these," she said pulling a pair of bright red panties from the pocket in her thin dressing gown. "You don't wear such a colour do you?"

"Where did you find them and no love red doesn't go well with my pubes?"

"Under the driver's seat in his car."

"Were you looking?"

"No, he drove to the airport then I got in the driver's seat and tried adjusting the seat and it got stuck so I looked under it and lo and behold a pair of bimbo's fucking knickers were caught up, see where they are torn."

"Maybe he did that getting them off her. Any idea who it is?"

"Not a fucking clue the bastard, I've had it up to here," Kat went on the tears drying up and being replaced with an anger.

"It's not all bad love," Jayne said cuddling Kat.

"No?"

"No, it means he's broken the agreement so that makes it open season."

"What's that?"

"Well technically it's the time of year when you can hunt certain animals or fish but has come to mean when people can do what they like"

"Ok, I see so?

"By him getting the bimbos knickers off and presumably screwing her he's fucked all over the agreement."

"Oh right so how's that help."

Kissing Kat on the lips, Jayne whispered. "It means we are not bound by it now."

"So how long's that been going on for you?" Jayne asked.

"Don't know what you mean," Katrice smiled leading the way into the kitchen. "Like a drink, tea, wine?"

"I would actually like a glass of wine, I feel bushed.

"Poor you," Katrice said handing Jayne the wine.

"So come on how long you been cheating on us?" She asked, her eye taking in the thin, mid-thigh length, white silk dressing gown, which appeared to be all Katrice was wearing.

Jayne had expected to be home late but the last session of the training programme had been cancelled.

"Do you think he's been at it before?"

"Yes, for sure, I wasn't going to bother you with it, " Katrice said going on to explain how when he had returned from the US trip that a pair of boxers and a shirt were missing.

"Once a cheat always a cheat I suppose," she'd added making Jayne feel guilty at what she had done with Adam the last couple of nights. In her mind she knew that rather invalidated her claimed, experimental reason for sleeping with him the first time. It had, though, illustrated to her most clearly that she had certainly not 'turned lesbian!

Jayne had decided not to go back to her office in Covent Garden and had, instead, slogged her way round the M25 getting to the house in mid-afternoon. She was surprised to see a car, a white Audi TT in the large, pea shingle covered parking area in front of the house and even more surprised to see a guy kissing Katrice at the front door as she walked across the shingle. As she got closer, she could see that he had his hand inside the short robe that Katrice was wearing.

"He's just someone I know," Katrice replied.

"Well I assumed that," Jayne said undoing the rather tight jacket of the dark grey, pin stripe power suit. She'd put on a little weight recently, and sitting on a chair the fitted skirt rode up her legs.

"Tell you the truth Jayne, I need the reassurance now and then that men still find me attractive and desirable."

"You silly," Jayne said standing up her full breasts spilling out of the undersized bra in the opened jacket. "Everyone finds you attractive," she went on taking Katrice into her arms "And I and Nick find you most desirable as well as most men and many women do, I'm sure."

She kissed her friend. Not a deep, lip squirming and tongue plunging kiss, but nevertheless still one that indicated her affection and desire. Since having sex with Adam she had felt much more comfortable and had experienced less guilt when thinking about Katrice. She was sure that kissing her and caressing her breasts and nipples would now come much easier to her as she was confident of her dual sexuality.

"Sorry babe, but the agreement doesn't stop us going with others does it? It's just any two of us cheating that's not allowed isn't it?" Katrice whispered squirming against Jayne's breasts. That felt good to both of them and Jayne pushed back against her with both her boobs and her stomach, their pubic mounds squashed gently together. Jayne's hands slid down Katrice's slender back the silk feeling so luxurious and sexy, particularly when she gripped the brunette's buttocks through it.

"It was really supposed to stop any two of us doing anything without the others' approval. But fuck knows and fuck the agreement and fuck Nick, I say."

"Mmmm," Katrice sighed. "I know you and Nick do, but I have to have more than that?" She responded between giving and receiving little kisses on her lips, cheek, chin and neck as her hands found Jayne's fuller arse. She squeezed it making their crotches squirm harder against each other.

"What more sex?"

"No not necessarily, but more assurance, I feel so unattractive so much of the time," she went on caressing Jayne's bum with one hand as the other slid down and found the back of her friend's nylon covered legs

"Why do you need that?"

"I'm not built like you darling, I've got no tits, like these," she said cupping Jayne's left boob. "I'm flat chested, I don't have curves like you and other girls."

"But you are so slim and lovely, you're beautiful and I adore your boobs," Jayne continued as she tried to reassure her friend. She slipped her hand inside the gaping lapels of the silk robe, cupped one of Katrice's small mounds and pinched the dark nipple making Katrice gasp.

"Oh yes Jay," she groaned her hand, involuntarily, almost, sliding up the back of Jayne's legs taking the skirt with it.

The kissing had now become more urgent and passionate. Katrice's robe was completely open all the way down the front, one of Jayne's tits was out of its cup and her skirt was bunched round her thighs. That annoyed her. She hated her clothes, especially hideously expensive ones such as this Hermes suit, being creased and crumpled.

"Hold on," she said pulling away and standing a few feet from Katrice. She undid the three hooks and eyes on the back of the skirt and slid the zip down. Pushing the skirt down she stepped out of it and hung it neatly over a chair. She also removed the jacket and that joined the skirt on the chair.

"Oh my God Jay, who were you hoping to be undressed by?" Katrice gasped looking at her friend in the black bra and thong and long, lacy topped black, hold up stockings.

"Just you darling," she smiled as they again kissed. "Undo my bra," she whispered.

Jayne now felt more comfortable alone with Katrice than either, she had imagined she would or, when Nick was there whose presence, she was finding to be inhibiting rather than encouraging to the sexual side of their three-way relationship.

Katrice did as she was asked. "Now take it off," Jayne ordered feeling powerful and in charge as a plan unfolded in her mind. They kissed again, Jayne's breasts pressing against Katrice's through the cool, smooth silk. "Take your robe off Kat."

"Oh Jay, what are we doing?"

Smiling Jayne replied "If you need to ask that lovey, you aren't the woman I thought you were."

"You know what I mean silly," Katrice said her fingers stroking the slim patch of skin just above the lacy stocking tops.

"Yes I do Katrice, we are cheating on Nick."

"Yes, but should we?"

"Of course, everyone does, we all have. He did on you and me before we all got together, you had on him and I did on you really, after all we were friends when Nick was screwing me."

"True."

"And you know he is on us just as you have."

"But what about you?"

"I have too, a couple of times with the same guy. I had to I was finding Nick annoying me and I began to worry that I had become lesbian."

"So having sex with another guy assured you that you weren't?"

"Yes, but it also told me I adore sex with you as much as I do with men, so now you sexy little bitch, get that fucking robe off."

Jayne held the naked Katrice at arm's length, her hands holding the slim brunette's shoulders.

"You really are so silly darling; you are absolutely gorgeous and I want you so badly."

She took Katrice into her arms and kissed her deeply. She rubbed her hands all over her bum, pinching and squeezing the delectably rounded yet pert twin mounds of flesh that men so leered at.

"I so want to make love to you Kat," she murmured pushing her friend backwards until the back of her legs just beneath her bum were squashed against the kitchen table.

"Oh yes Jay, yes," Katrice moaned clearly putting to one side her reservations. Jayne pushed her further back.

"Sit on the table," she whispered.

Katrice did as she was told.

"Lean back, support yourself with your hands behind you."

Katrice obeyed.

"Open your legs."

Katrice complied with no hesitation.

"Now lie back flat."

She did.

"Play with your tits," Jayne ordered feeling strangely powerful and controlling. "Know what I am going to do now?" Jayne asked slipping out of her thong.

"What? Anything, anything you want," Katrice breathed feeling astonishingly aroused by being alone with her quasi-lesbian lover and being totally dominated by her.

Jayne moved between her friend's legs and looked at the gaping pink lips of her soaking pussy. She grasped her by her hips and pressed her pubic mound right against Katrice's.

Slowly sinking down until her face was level with the table top, but still holding onto Katrice's hips she pulled her friend's leg over her shoulders and whispered.

"I am going to suck your cunt Katrice and make you cum as you've never cum before."

The words crashed into Katrice's mind like an electric shock. They were so welcome, so right, so erotic, so unexpected and so needed.

"Yes darling," she groaned her fingernails digging into the small puffs of flesh that were her tits, making deep red marks that she knew would stay there for several days making her wonder what Nick would think? "Yes Jay, yes, make me cum, please make me cum."

Crouching down almost on her knees, wearing just her black, lacy topped, holdups and black four-inch heels with Katrice's legs over her shoulders, Jayne wrapped her arms round her lover's upper thighs. She gazed with adoration and admiration at Katrice's most feminine place. It was wet and glistening, the folds and lips were open, the clit was exposed and, if it was the right word, erect. She had never before given much thought to the look of a woman's genitals. Now, gazing at Katrice's, she saw them as an object of extreme erotic beauty unlike men. She leaned further forward and pressed the tip of her tongue right on her lover's clit. The reaction was amazing, Katrice gasped then grunted, her body jerked and she pushed her clit more firmly against Jayne's mouth causing her to ask?

"Ok darling?"

Katrice's hand found Jayne's short, spiky, blonde hair. She entwined her fingers in it pulling and twisting the hair and rubbing Jayne's scalp.

"Oh yes Jay, yes yes yes," she moaned simply adoring what her friend was doing to her and already starting to cum.

Jayne was taken with everything about making oral love to another woman. The feel on her tongue, the smell, the warmth and wetness and the gorgeously stimulating reactions from Katrice. Her body was shuddering and convulsing, writhing and bucking. Her hands were on Jayne's head and face and on her own breasts and nipples. She was moaning, groaning, sighing and grunting.

"Yes oh yes."

"Make me cum, help me cum."

"Oh fuck, suck me, do me Jay."

"Lick me harder, lick my cunt, tongue it and suck it."

Jayne was enormously aroused by the fact of what she was doing to Katrice. That she could turn her from a stable, calm, fully together female into a writhing, moaning, slobbering mess of totally out of control womanhood made her feel incredible.

She made Katrice cum three times as she laid on that kitchen table.

"Oh my God jay, where the fuck did all that come from?" Kay gasped sitting up and embracing Jayne.

"What do you mean," Jayne grinned.

"I'm supposed to be the bi one here, the domme if you want."

"Oh I see, I don't know it just felt right, was it ok?"

"Ok love?" Kat said kissing Jayne. "Ok, it was fucking brilliant, I loved it."

"Yes you looked as though you enjoyed it."

"I did but we can't leave it there, can we?"

"Can't we?" Jay grinned adding. "What do you mean?"

"I mean let's go to bed, I want to fuck you, may I?"

Taking Kat's hand, Jayne pulled her and started towards the stairs.

"Darling, please be my guest."

"Yes Katrice," Jayne whispered her fingers slipping into her Kat's long, brunette hair as it moved. Leaning over Jayne's hip and right leg and holding both of her opened thighs, Katrice slid her tongue downwards and into the very start of Jayne's slit. Licking it, she opened the folds guarding her lover's most sexually, sensitive place and pressed the tip of her tongue right on her clit. The sensations for Jayne were immediate and powerful. She arched her back, she gasped and grunted, her whole body shuddered and she grabbed Katrice's head forcing it closer to her and the pleasure giving tongue more firmly against her clit. Katrice was overjoyed with Jayne's reaction. She hesitated no longer. Burying her face between Jayne's almost lewdly spreaded thighs, she pressed her finger on that piece of gristle that gives such sexual pleasure, lowered her head and shoved her tongue right up Jayne's cunt.

Of course Jayne climaxed. Powerfully and wonderfully, wave after wave of sensational feelings roared through her body as she writhed and convulsed, gripped Kat's head and forced herself more firmly against the pleasure giving tongue. They lay still for a while chatting and explaining how marvellous they felt until as naturally as night follows day, they lay head to toe their faces on the others legs and stomach and made long, languid and so wonderful oral love to each other.

12